3. ISO #2203

4. ISO #2204

5. ISO #2205

6. ISO #2206

7. ISO #2207

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by Chip Skylark View Post
    Sooooo

aamirus receiving the carol confirms her as not-the-caroler (so she didn't need to hide feedback)
    Posting the list pretty much narrows the lynch pool to 3 people and let’s everyone else off the hook. If blink wasn’t such a poop head I wouldn’t have posted it until like 24 hours into the day
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

8. ISO #2208

9. ISO #2209

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Thats What He Claimed/Hinted At.. If U Review Today Again You Can See It.. Its Not Overtly Obvious.. But What Im Saiyan Is True Base On What He Has Stated Through Out This Day..
    If anything, he suggested he was listmaker and saw that ozy and Huey were not the same alignment. But I don’t see where he said anything about a check on me? He just keeps calling me a parasite which is his way of saying “scum read”

10. ISO #2210

just finished stealth's ISO (didn't read day 2 really because i'm caught up for the most part)
    and i think he's town - this post convinced me he was

but i just have one problem

@Stealthbomber16

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    bit burnt for the night so i will likely be absent until near EoD but i just want to say that efe literally reverted his tpr claim

AND THEN MM UNVOTED HIM

LIKE DO YOU REALIZE HOW BULLSHIT THAT IS

SOMEBODY CLAIMED TPR AND THEN RETRACTED IT AND THEY ARE NOT BEING LYNCHED IMMEDIATELY

THAT IS UNFORGIVABLE

@DIPSHIT EXPLAIN YOURSELF
    how could u make this (glorious) post but then 180 and put MM in ur town lean

This is odd for me because I actually feel like I have a solid town block this game

Going into N1 my town core is me, aamy, you, Light, ozy and mag at the bare minimum and if we include leans then I’d add MM and kovath

I also think I townread MM? I can’t find a reason not to but with everyone in my core I can say with absolute 100% certainty in my gut that they’re town and with MM I can’t. It really comes down to does he feel towny and while he seems towny there is a nagging thing in my head telling me “he gonna fuckin stab you”

I do like the potential of him being neutral and in that case I’m totally down to welcome him into the core

11. ISO #2211

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Posting the list pretty much narrows the lynch pool to 3 people and let’s everyone else off the hook. If blink wasn’t such a poop head I wouldn’t have posted it until like 24 hours into the day
    oh
    duh
    good point lol my bad

STRICKEN that from my thoughts now

12. ISO #2212

13. ISO #2213

14. ISO #2214

If anything, he suggested he was listmaker and saw that ozy and Huey were not the same alignment. But I don’t see where he said anything about a check on me? He just keeps calling me a parasite which is his way of saying “scum read”
    Here Let Me Find The Quotes For Ya.. Because Im Pretty Sure It Was In Reference To You And Ozy..

15. ISO #2215

16. ISO #2216

just finished stealth's ISO (didn't read day 2 really because i'm caught up for the most part)

@Stealthbomber16

and then with this is it safe to assume (forgive me if im wrong) SB is wolfing? But huey is clearly scum. Blink null/not town? so much out of a fucking list.

17. ISO #2217

Quote Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
    He was an Unknown Variable.
    Perhaps, if my Analysis is accurate and you are the Parasite.
    Then Huey is indeed a Benevolent Variable.
    This is where I see him softing the listmaker since he implies that huey’s alignment is determined by ozy’s (he’s quoting ozy).

18. ISO #2218

Quote Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
    If my analysis is correct.
    Let’s see if Ozy is willing to take part in this Admirable wagon.
    Or if, I receive 2 Confirmed Parasites, burying themselves closer inside the Process.
    This is just him saying that if ozy doesn’t join a train on me then it confirms us as being scum mates, I don’t see how you got a double red check out of that

19. ISO #2219

20. ISO #2220

Marshall Marshmallow - scum lean
    Huey The Long - scum lean
    Solid D. - scum lean

Varcron - getting mod killed / replaced ???
    Caustic - rachyl burner account?

Stealthbomber16 - town lean
    Chip Skylark town mayor
    Blinkskater - town lean today

Magoroth - neutral
    Aamirus - town lean
    Light_Yagami - town lean (don't see his mafia meta)

21. ISO #2221

Solid D. - scum lean

Chip Skylark town mayor

Magoroth - neutral
    Aamirus - town lean
    I Dont Even Know What My Mafia Meta Is..lol

22. ISO #2222

This is just him saying that if ozy doesn’t join a train on me then it confirms us as being scum mates, I don’t see how you got a double red check out of that
    It Seemed To Me Like He Was Saiyan You And Ozy Maybe A Misinterpretation On My End Need More Clarity There.. From Caustic

23. ISO #2223

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Does nobody care about this?

Or this?

Nothing scummy there from Huey at all?
    Nice i love taking what i say completley out of context
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

24. ISO #2224

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Nice i love taking what i say completley out of context
    Honestly just this attempt to take what i said and pull it from context like you have Ozy has very quickly pulled you down in my rankings.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

25. ISO #2225

Solid D. - scum lean

Chip Skylark town mayor

Magoroth - neutral
    Aamirus - town lean
    Where is Ozy on this list?

26. ISO #2226

27. ISO #2227

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Out of everything that happened in SoD2, I hope this is not the only thing you care about.
    Im reading stuff now, ive been out shopping matey. I cant stress enough that i am anti this extreme of activity, its cooled a bit now mind but ya know.

28. ISO #2228

29. ISO #2229

30. ISO #2230

31. ISO #2231

@Stealthbomber16

Oh shit you’re totally right I completely forgot about that

It’s less of a problem because efe ended up throwing multiple times through d1 and ended up being a citizen but yeah that’s totally fair and I respect it if you scumread me for that
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

32. ISO #2232

33. ISO #2233

34. ISO #2234

So i have Read p much all the way up from start of Day 2, a skim read but reading nonetheless.

Stealth and Ozy are scum, 100% stealth and Ozy.
    I am unsure on the third. Its either Light or Solid_D, i want to say light because i have that same gut feeling on Solid_D.

Stealth hasnt said anything paticulary that makes me think he is scummy but what i have noticed is he has iterated a few times in day one how happy he is to be town, he then proceeded throughout the game to be constantly voting people up. Now ofcourse we generally agree that constant pressure on people is a good thing but Stealth firstly started a train on Light based only off a Meta tell, He then proceeded to have Ozy and others follow that train quite quickly until i believe it was Aamirus who shut it down and removed her vote. His willingness to jump onto a train, to start a train and attempt to follow through with it dont ring well with me. Furthermore stealth placed Efe at L-3, hoping a town would place at L-2, a place of great pressure. Ozy follows with the L-1. They were hoping Yagami to be about to hammer, this never happened. Also remember one of the first votes on Efe was Stealths. ( i believe solid may of been the exact first)

With the Efe lynch they also pushed the lynch multiple times in a short period, placing votes and changing votes until it got down to that L-1 with Ozy.

Ozy and Aamirus had a TvS early in day one, i had a skim read and from what i can see now coming into day 2, Aamirus came out townier from that, Ozy dropped in good towny content going into the end of day 1, he also was the one who placed Efe on L-1 with over 24 hours left and then went on to say he is fine with ending the day early. He claimed that this was because he was posts behind but we cant just outright believe that can we? no proof whatsoever, that could be a lie in an attempt to save themselves. Furthermore Ozy took what i said about Efe entirely out of context, and continues to ignore the TvT between myself and MM in which we was discussing my admittedly less then easily worded ideas on Efe, i summarised my thoughts more succicently but Ozy just ignores that entirely. Also i noticed reading through, i cant find the exact quote ive lost it but Ozy seems to be Tunnelling pretty hard against me, he also seemed to state that an Huey lynch is the only possible lynch today.

As for light, i think him and Stealth was a classic Bussing, make it seem like TvS which is why i think they were hoping for Yagami to hammer, thats a pretty scummy move but Yagami was already seen as scummy, and if he was lynched today it might vindicate stealth, make him seem more towny. Furthermore the whole doctor debacle with Yagami is so scummy its unbelievable.

Now with the carol claim from Aamirus we have to lynch between the carol people, one of them is scum, at a minimum. Its not me and i am gonna come out and claim Holiday Patron, bog standard citizen role. I believe Blink to be town, i am not sure what role and really i dont care what role, i just believe him to be town. As such to me the only viable lynch today is Stealth.

[Lynch]Stealthbomber16[/vote]

35. ISO #2235

You know there’s a red check against you right?
    There is a carol including myself, Blink and Stealth, one of us is scum, i am not neutral i am a Holiday Patron. Blink i believe to be town, Stealth is thus scum.

36. ISO #2236

So i have Read p much all the way up from start of Day 2, a skim read but reading nonetheless.

Stealth and Ozy are scum, 100% stealth and Ozy.
    I am unsure on the third. Its either Light or Solid_D, i want to say light because i have that same gut feeling on Solid_D.

Stealth hasnt said anything paticulary that makes me think he is scummy but what i have noticed is he has iterated a few times in day one how happy he is to be town, he then proceeded throughout the game to be constantly voting people up. Now ofcourse we generally agree that constant pressure on people is a good thing but Stealth firstly started a train on Light based only off a Meta tell, He then proceeded to have Ozy and others follow that train quite quickly until i believe it was Aamirus who shut it down and removed her vote. His willingness to jump onto a train, to start a train and attempt to follow through with it dont ring well with me. Furthermore stealth placed Efe at L-3, hoping a town would place at L-2, a place of great pressure. Ozy follows with the L-1. They were hoping Yagami to be about to hammer, this never happened. Also remember one of the first votes on Efe was Stealths. ( i believe solid may of been the exact first)

With the Efe lynch they also pushed the lynch multiple times in a short period, placing votes and changing votes until it got down to that L-1 with Ozy.

Ozy and Aamirus had a TvS early in day one, i had a skim read and from what i can see now coming into day 2, Aamirus came out townier from that, Ozy dropped in good towny content going into the end of day 1, he also was the one who placed Efe on L-1 with over 24 hours left and then went on to say he is fine with ending the day early. He claimed that this was because he was posts behind but we cant just outright believe that can we? no proof whatsoever, that could be a lie in an attempt to save themselves. Furthermore Ozy took what i said about Efe entirely out of context, and continues to ignore the TvT between myself and MM in which we was discussing my admittedly less then easily worded ideas on Efe, i summarised my thoughts more succicently but Ozy just ignores that entirely. Also i noticed reading through, i cant find the exact quote ive lost it but Ozy seems to be Tunnelling pretty hard against me, he also seemed to state that an Huey lynch is the only possible lynch today.

As for light, i think him and Stealth was a classic Bussing, make it seem like TvS which is why i think they were hoping for Yagami to hammer, thats a pretty scummy move but Yagami was already seen as scummy, and if he was lynched today it might vindicate stealth, make him seem more towny. Furthermore the whole doctor debacle with Yagami is so scummy its unbelievable.

Now with the carol claim from Aamirus we have to lynch between the carol people, one of them is scum, at a minimum. Its not me and i am gonna come out and claim Holiday Patron, bog standard citizen role. I believe Blink to be town, i am not sure what role and really i dont care what role, i just believe him to be town. As such to me the only viable lynch today is Stealth.

[Lynch]Stealthbomber16[/vote]
    Lmao i wrote [lynch]

-vote Stealthbomber16

37. ISO #2237

There is a carol including myself, Blink and Stealth, one of us is scum, i am not neutral i am a Holiday Patron. Blink i believe to be town, Stealth is thus scum.
    No No No.. There Is A Red Check On U Per One Of The Other Individuals U And Ozy Have Been Red Checked..

38. ISO #2238

No No No.. There Is A Red Check On U Per One Of The Other Individuals U And Ozy Have Been Red Checked..
    Where is this red check? can you quote me the post please, many thanks.

39. ISO #2239

I Already Pointed It Out Just Aarmirus Says That Its Not Her Its You Its From Caustic Claim.. Ozy And U Or Aamirus Is Scum.. I Need Caustic To Clarify The Second Red Check.

40. ISO #2240

41. ISO #2241

42. ISO #2242

There is a mechanically confirmed at least 1 scum between you me and blink
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

43. ISO #2243

where the FUCK is @Marshmallow Marshall

he is in my scum pool as of rn
    You are officially not authorized to blame people for being inactive for not even half a day lol.

Also, what the hell is that "Caustic claims to have two red checks" that Light talked about in the posts above? That's mechanically impossible, none of the roles cause that to happen... that's not how List-Maker works. I'll have to read that.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

44. ISO #2244

I was hoping you’d react without reading the thread, worth a try lol

45. ISO #2245

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You are officially not authorized to blame people for being inactive for not even half a day lol.

Also, what the hell is that "Caustic claims to have two red checks" that Light talked about in the posts above? That's mechanically impossible, none of the roles cause that to happen... that's not how List-Maker works. I'll have to read that.
    Thats Exactly How List Maker Would Work

List-Maker
    You are an renowned observer with a keen eye for the Holiday Party's patrons.
    Each night, you may visit two players to determine if they share the same alignment or not.
    You will not learn what exactly alignment they are.
    You may not target yourself.
    Town-Town; Mafia-Mafia; Neutral-Neutral; Actress-Mafia (regardless of acting.)

46. ISO #2246

47. ISO #2247

Thats Exactly How List Maker Would Work

List-Maker
    You are an renowned observer with a keen eye for the Holiday Party's patrons.
    Each night, you may visit two players to determine if they share the same alignment or not.
    You will not learn what exactly alignment they are.
    You may not target yourself.
    Town-Town; Mafia-Mafia; Neutral-Neutral; Actress-Mafia (regardless of acting.)
    I believe it detects if the 2 people checked are of the same alignment with EACH OTHER. Not with the list maker himself

48. ISO #2248

49. ISO #2249

Oh, a carol. LISTEN UP. Caroler puts up a list of three players, in which at least one is non-town (which means that there can be 2 towns and 1 neutral in the carol).
    And a List-Maker picks two players to see if they are of the same alignment or not. There are no red checks in this game, excluding the Ornamentalist's power, which was not released, afaik.

The quote from Huey here is wrong in a very strange manner, too, because he excludes Blink or Stealth from being neutral (assuming there was indeed a carol with Huey, Blink and Stealth) without saying anything, but he makes sure to claim non-neutral for himself before.

If that info is true, the one I'm lynching in that pool is definetly Huey the Long.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

50. ISO #2250