2. ISO #202

3. ISO #203

Re: S-FM 257: Revenge of the Vengeful: GAME

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Hello friends!

Please answer the following:

1. What is your timezone?
    2. How do you react under pressure?
    3. Do you prefer to play as town or mafia?
    4. What are you going to be known to do this game?
    5. Preferred Pronoun?
    1. Pacific
    2. No comment.
    3. Neither, neutral lives matter xd
    4. Same as two.
    5. He

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    So...from reading I think @Gyrlander is coming off scummy... ill ISO him soon, but just uneasy in the way he is saying things.

-vote gyrlander
    What the... gyrlander hasn't even posted anything by the time you said this

I'm pretty sure ur kidnapper
    Kidnapper??????????????????????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Here are my reads
    Town:blinkskater,distorted,gyrlander,powersthatbe, spruance,hybrid,efekannn02,stealthbomber16,lenneth ,aamirus,thegoddavid just incase anyone asks wait...
    Scum: Marshmallow Marshall
    fake news, MM isn't even playing

4. ISO #204

it also shows how a person views their personal playstyle and self-meta. If their view on them self is far off from what we are seeing them play as, it could show a lack of attention to the current game. Usually a scum tell just due to the fact scums tend to "skim over" a lot of posts on heavily posted games due to knowing their targets already.

Thats how we found sheepsaysmeep in 15 minutes of him posting rofl he's now a meme here because of it =P
    At least someone with a brain gets it.

So why are you voting me?

5. ISO #205

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Trying to get everyone elses attention to somewhere else. Teaming me up with someone with wrong reason, I was not been coordinated with aamirus, instead I was just stating out my reads to people nothing more of it. And actually trying to seem to be like town's savior by stating out obvious facts that were already had been in the setup.

More scum points!
    What are your other posts, what are your thoughts on the other interactions of people who are posting?

6. ISO #206

Putting someone at L-2 with 4 mafia in game, and where town need two Mislynchs to lose is not valuable to vote.

Who would you look at when I flipped town? Hybrid, or the other people who jumped on the train?

What's curious is that you seem so busy tunneling me, that you haven't interacted with blink, hybrid, distorted, sb16 or any one else that's posted.

You're like a dog with a bone, honestly, we can do this all game I'm good with it. But we're in a 11 person game. You might want to expand your horizons a bit.

What are your reads on everyone else thats posted so far. What do you think about the people who jumped on my train?
    You’re being pressured. People have to be pressured so you can see how they and others react. The game just started and I have plenty of time to interact with everybody. I would say your pressuring brought out a lot. Certain people notably avoided talking even though they were here the whole time we were hsving this back and forth. You IMO cracked a bit and contradicted yourself a few times. I’m not tunneling you, this is just more constructive than me @ing everyone in the lobby at once and saying “reads?”
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

7. ISO #207

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodDavid View Post
    1. Pacific
    2. No comment.
    4. Same as two.
    5. He

What the... gyrlander hasn't even posted anything by the time you said this

Kidnapper??????????????????????????????????

fake news, MM isn't even playing
    When you catch up, what do you think about the interactions thus far?

8. ISO #208

Puting pressure votes on someone and putting them at L-2 / L-1 with 4 mafia is too dangerous imo.

Especially when not everyone has posted.
    Nobody put you at L-1 and anybody who hammered you this early in the day I would hope you would just shoot

9. ISO #209

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    You’re being pressured. People have to be pressured so you can see how they and others react. The game just started and I have plenty of time to interact with everybody. I would say your pressuring brought out a lot. Certain people notably avoided talking even though they were here the whole time we were hsving this back and forth. You IMO cracked a bit and contradicted yourself a few times. I’m not tunneling you, this is just more constructive than me @ing everyone in the lobby at once and saying “reads?”
    Where did I crack? Where did I contradict myself? Could you please highlight my contradictions?

10. ISO #210

Nobody put you at L-1 and anybody who hammered you this early in the day I would hope you would just shoot
    L -2 in a 4 mafia game is pretty much L-1 in this game..

and least you forget you're all the same people who wanted to lynch unknown last game as town and get a jester a free death. LMAO. SO I don't really have too much faith in y'all

11. ISO #211

Where did I crack? Where did I contradict myself? Could you please highlight my contradictions?
    You’ve already commented on it and said it wasn’t defensiveness but rather your natural reaction to dumb people. We’ll agree to disagree and move on

12. ISO #212

13. ISO #213

Alignment hunting is crucial in this setup, getting a solo scum read wont do much at all because then they shoot someone, and we start over. but it does give us a chance to have the "factional" kill on days of mis-lynch. It really is deadly and we will need to be vocal near EoD about lynches and "if they flip scum, if they flip town" ect ect.

Also @Marshmallow Marshall Can people choose not to shoot?

I would recommend that EVERYONE uses that shot, but this now puts into a potentially big issue of if people are not keeping up on the game @Efekannn02 , and get lynched and have no idea who to shoot and decide to random it.
    Nope, the shot is mandatory.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

14. ISO #214

L -2 in a 4 mafia game is pretty much L-1 in this game..

and least you forget you're all the same people who wanted to lynch unknown last game as town and get a jester a free death. LMAO. SO I don't really have too much faith in y'all
    The jesters last game were Efe and Hybrid and you and I both voted efe. No clue what you’re talking about with unknown

15. ISO #215

You’ve already commented on it and said it wasn’t defensiveness but rather your natural reaction to dumb people. We’ll agree to disagree and move on
    Oh, so you have nothing? Good to note for everyone. Once asked for specifics, please note that Aamirus side stepped the question, just like she originally side stepped the RQS.

Why don't you like direct answers? But yet, when you push, you want only specifics?

16. ISO #216

The jesters last game were Efe and Hybrid and you and I both voted efe. No clue what you’re talking about with unknown
    The town last game put unknown at L-1, only hybrid was jester on that vote.

Naz stated that she would lynch a jester if they lynched unknown.

My point is I don't trust people in this game right now to not troll vote day 1 and mislynch me.

17. ISO #217

I can also promise you 100% whatever you think you're getting from me, you're absolutely not. Lmao. @aamirus
    We’ll agree to disagree and move on. There’s no need to have another dramatic argument here. Calm down.

18. ISO #218

The town last game put unknown at L-1, only hybrid was jester on that vote.

Naz stated that she would lynch a jester if they lynched unknown.

My point is I don't trust people in this game right now to not troll vote day 1 and mislynch me.
    Nobody hammered him. Nobody can hammer you at L-2. If the mafia do turbo lynch you, you can just shoot one of them

19. ISO #219

We’ll agree to disagree and move on. There’s no need to have another dramatic argument here. Calm down.
    I'm perfectly calm. You really don't know me and my writing style. Seriously just go look at another game. I promise you, you'll understand me a little bit more. This is for your benefit not mine, because I think you think I'm coming at you and I'm not, I'm just really direct.

20. ISO #220

Oh, so you have nothing? Good to note for everyone. Once asked for specifics, please note that Aamirus side stepped the question, just like she originally side stepped the RQS.

Why don't you like direct answers? But yet, when you push, you want only specifics?
    I’ve been on my phone this whole time and it’s difficult to multiquote. Anybody reading back through the posts will see that I quoted and directly responded to posts throughout and pointed out contradictions in terms of what you think a townie should do, what my alignment is, what hybrids alignment is, and what your play style is.

You can attack this post if you want, but my point is that anybody reading through will see it and that’s good enough for me

21. ISO #221

I'm perfectly calm. You really don't know me and my writing style. Seriously just go look at another game. I promise you, you'll understand me a little bit more. This is for your benefit not mine, because I think you think I'm coming at you and I'm not, I'm just really direct.
    Good! ☺️

22. ISO #222

Nobody hammered him. Nobody can hammer you at L-2. If the mafia do turbo lynch you, you can just shoot one of them
    But what if I shot you or hybrid or another town member and caused a two town lynch.

No one lynched him sure, only because efe was not on at the time. That's my point, y'all playing with fire in a 2 Mislynch game. Calm down, not everything needs votes to have pressure.

I just notice y'all make a lot of mistakes, and it's tough to shoot the right scum if town are acting scummy too. Aka you, and hybrid.

I actually find him more scummy as he has only been needling me and feeding your paranoia, while you're actually pushing me somewhat.

I don't like the fact that you disrupted the RQS, I don't like the fact that you're trying to imply my reactions are cracking,defensiveness, or out of character when you don't know my character, and I don't like the evasiveness when asked for specifics. I also don't like how quick you are to push the narrative of "agree to disagree" when pressured for specifics. But for now I only null read you, because I don't think it's scum motivated, I find you are possible the town village idiot.

Hybrids lack of actual follow up on his "pushes" on me seem to be more indicated of scum.

But I'll ask you again, specifically, what are your reads or opinions on specific players and their behavior during our back and forth. What stands out with them. You say you're not tunneling me, so you must be conscious of their behavior, yes? So please be very specific on how their behavior makes you feel, and tell me about the possible scum and town motivations that come from why they are doing the things they're doing and not doing.

Please start with hybrid.

Thank you.

23. ISO #223

I’ve been on my phone this whole time and it’s difficult to multiquote. Anybody reading back through the posts will see that I quoted and directly responded to posts throughout and pointed out contradictions in terms of what you think a townie should do, what my alignment is, what hybrids alignment is, and what your play style is.

You can attack this post if you want, but my point is that anybody reading through will see it and that’s good enough for me
    I don't think that you have. I think that you've tried to push a narrative, yes, but you have to know what an actual contradiction is.

I've never once stated x is totally true, then gone back and said x is now false.

What I have done is try to make sense of your and hybrids voting patterns and how they seem to be linked. Meta reading is not always the best, and I get that, however, I do not miss the opportunity to see that hybrid seemed to be shepherding you a little bit. Now the second I mentioned that, you tried to use that to say I thought you were town and he was scum. I've never implied that, and I've stated it before.

As I've stated, again, not everyone has posted. I had a specific methodology I planned to use this game. You were dead set on dismantling it because you didn't want to answer 5 basic questions.

I do not pretend to know anyone's alignment this early in the game. As stated previous, it is possible me and you and hybrid are 3 town, and you both are pressure voting, but making it dangerous as scum can hop on the vote. Its possible that you're both scum. It's possible you're town and he's scum. It's possible you're scum and he's town. There are multiple configurations that work.

However, they all have the same result, if you lynch me, it's a mislynch for the town. I stated previously, if I am lynched that quickly. I will probably shoot one of you two, as its a good chance one of both of you is the mafia.

So again, how is any of that contradictory? And yes, I invite everyone to go through the game and look at our interactions through the lens of me being scum and you town, and you being scum and me town, and both us of being town vs town. Then use your best judgment and gut to try and sort both aamirus and I.

I have no problems with anything I've written thus far.

24. ISO #224

When you catch up, what do you think about the interactions thus far?
    umm I am still trying to catch up. I find the voting interesting in the fact that some people are voting, but they're not really interacting besides like stealthbomber

@ @Stealthbomber16 , hey what are your reads currently?

25. ISO #225

umm I am still trying to catch up. I find the voting interesting in the fact that some people are voting, but they're not really interacting besides like stealthbomber

What about hybrid? Aamirus?

Also, what do you think about Spruance and Blink and their lack of interactions this game?

26. ISO #226

What do you think about me? What about my back and forth with aamirus?

27. ISO #227

28. ISO #228

Putting someone at L-2 with 4 mafia in game, and where town need two Mislynchs to lose is not valuable to vote.

Who would you look at when I flipped town? Hybrid, or the other people who jumped on the train?

What's curious is that you seem so busy tunneling me, that you haven't interacted with blink, hybrid, distorted, sb16 or any one else that's posted.

You're like a dog with a bone, honestly, we can do this all game I'm good with it. But we're in a 11 person game. You might want to expand your horizons a bit.

What are your reads on everyone else thats posted so far. What do you think about the people who jumped on my train?
    This post also really applies to you. You've been chasing aamirus ever since that early vote. You called him town and scum in the same post. You're being extremely hypocritical right now.

But what if I shot you or hybrid or another town member and caused a two town lynch.
    I would replace myself out of the game and probably quit the site because you're the last person I would think to do something so retarded after you get hyper-lynched like you claim in this hypothetical scenario.

I don't have anything strong. PTB is giving me the scummiest vibes, and I have no intention of removing my vote currently. But my vote is open to be switched.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

29. ISO #229

What about hybrid? Aamirus?

Also, what do you think about Spruance and Blink and their lack of interactions this game?
    You of all people would know about the strengths of focusing on one player, considering you and aamirus have been going back and forth for the last 2 hours. That's not 2 hours stopping and starting, you have been consistently going back and forth.

30. ISO #230

Does anybody know if aamirus is currently in "town meta" territory? I haven't read any of those games.

31. ISO #231

32. ISO #232

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    This post also really applies to you. You've been chasing aamirus ever since that early vote. You called him town and scum in the same post. You're being extremely hypocritical right now.

I have not chased anything. SHE is really the only one actually pushing me / pressuring me. Therefore I'm responding to her posts, although misguided.

I would replace myself out of the game and probably quit the site because you're the last person I would think to do something so retarded after you get hyper-lynched like you claim in this hypothetical scenario.

Why not, they led the charge, granted hybrid is now voting somewhere else. However, what if I shot you then? That's a pretty bold claim lol. You think they're both town? Why so sure?

I don't have anything strong. PTB is giving me the scummiest vibes, and I have no intention of removing my vote currently. But my vote is open to be switched. Other than "chasing" aamirus, what's scummy?
    See teal

33. ISO #233

34. ISO #234

You of all people would know about the strengths of focusing on one player, considering you and aamirus have been going back and forth for the last 2 hours. That's not 2 hours stopping and starting, you have been consistently going back and forth.
    You were here and could have engaged more, I asked other people for info too. I just responded to everything she said. I'm asking for input from everyone.

So why have you sat back? What do you think about the other voters? What do you think about my past use of RQS questions?

35. ISO #235

Ehh, I don't like it. I'd like you to be more serious after how last game went.
    I may make a few trolly posts here and there but i assure you i take this seriously, and do i standby the fact that if im lynched the top poster gets pew pew'd

36. ISO #236

You were here and could have engaged more, I asked other people for info too. I just responded to everything she said. I'm asking for input from everyone.

So why have you sat back? What do you think about the other voters? What do you think about my past use of RQS questions?
    Sorry i wont answer your questions =( ill let distorted answer them for me if he wants ;) i bet you his answers will be more accurate have a nice night everyone happy scum hunting!

37. ISO #237

I have not chased anything. SHE is really the only one actually pushing me / pressuring me. Therefore I'm responding to her posts, although misguided.

Why not, they led the charge, granted hybrid is now voting somewhere else. However, what if I shot you then? That's a pretty bold claim lol. You think they're both town? Why so sure?

I don't have anything strong. PTB is giving me the scummiest vibes, and I have no intention of removing my vote currently. But my vote is open to be switched. Other than "chasing" aamirus, what's scummy?
    See teal
    1. didn't realize aamirus was a she, thanks for clarifying that
    2. This is definitely the result of pressure. You are not indestructible, this interaction really showed a bit of sweat.
    I can also promise you 100% whatever you think you're getting from me, you're absolutely not. Lmao.
    3. Shooting me would be a more pro-town move then shooting aamirus based on the context. I placed my vote on you after you stated that if neither of them were mafia you could be quickly hyper-lynched. Why are you so dead set on shooting aamy or hybrid? Hybrid isn't even voting you anymore. Even in the hypothetical scenario you brought up they both had to be town.
    4. Some of your responses to aamirus are scummy, I'll go more into detail about that in a separate post because I'm a bit stretched atm and that'll take some effort to draw together.

I wanted to sit back and watch this unfold for an hour and it allowed me to think a little bit about my opinions on both of you.
    Hybrid taking his vote off at L-2 was fairly pro-town but that's not good enough for me. The other players don't give me a specific read hard enough for me to be able to say anything.
    Your past use of these questions has never been as focused on these questions as this game, in my memory. You aren't even going off on the person who did answer then but answered them horribly.
    1. Pacific
    2. No comment.
    4. Same as two.
    5. He
    With this said, what is your opinion on this player? Of course keeping in mind, low post count and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I may make a few trolly posts here and there but i assure you i take this seriously, and do i standby the fact that if im lynched the top poster gets pew pew'd
    Well, why?

38. ISO #238

39. ISO #239

1. didn't realize aamirus was a she, thanks for clarifying that
    2. This is definitely the result of pressure. You are not indestructible, this interaction really showed a bit of sweat.

3. Shooting me would be a more pro-town move then shooting aamirus based on the context. I placed my vote on you after you stated that if neither of them were mafia you could be quickly hyper-lynched. Why are you so dead set on shooting aamy or hybrid? Hybrid isn't even voting you anymore. Even in the hypothetical scenario you brought up they both had to be town.
    4. Some of your responses to aamirus are scummy, I'll go more into detail about that in a separate post because I'm a bit stretched atm and that'll take some effort to draw together.

I wanted to sit back and watch this unfold for an hour and it allowed me to think a little bit about my opinions on both of you.
    Hybrid taking his vote off at L-2 was fairly pro-town but that's not good enough for me. The other players don't give me a specific read hard enough for me to be able to say anything.
    Your past use of these questions has never been as focused on these questions as this game, in my memory. You aren't even going off on the person who did answer then but answered them horribly.

With this said, what is your opinion on this player? Of course keeping in mind, low post count and all that.

Well, why?
    I can't tell you sorry friend.

40. ISO #240

1. didn't realize aamirus was a she, thanks for clarifying that yw
    2. This is definitely the result of pressure. You are not indestructible, this interaction really showed a bit of sweat. Nah, and I'm a bit disappointed that you think this. After all the time we've played together

3. Shooting me would be a more pro-town move then shooting aamirus based on the context. I placed my vote on you after you stated that if neither of them were mafia you could be quickly hyper-lynched. Why are you so dead set on shooting aamy or hybrid? Hybrid isn't even voting you anymore. Even in the hypothetical scenario you brought up they both had to be town. I'm not dead set on it. I said I would probably lynch them if their train got me lynched, because I'd be bitter af. Also, I never said they were both town in that "hypothetical" I've offered multiple possibilities about their alignments. I haven't given one solid scenario. You'd know that if you were actually paying attention tho. Who would be the most pro town person to shoot based on interactions?
    4. Some of your responses to aamirus are scummy, I'll go more into detail about that in a separate post because I'm a bit stretched atm and that'll take some effort to draw together. I'm highkey interested in this.

Your past use of these questions has never been as focused on these questions as this game, in my memory. You aren't even going off on the person who did answer then but answered them horribly. I think you're mis-remembering I'll direct you to this post https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post702337 where I used it to sort multiple people. I don't use it consistently the same every game I use it, but I always use it to accurately sort. I had hoped to gather as much info as possible, as this is a 2 mistake game, potentially.

With this said, what is your opinion on this player? Of course keeping in mind, low post count and all that. I'm interested to see his interactions, his reads, his pushes, and ultimately how he reacts to pressure. He seems to be hanging back, but I don't know him well enough. I do find it curious that some more senior members seem to be around but hanging back and letting me and aamirus go toe to toe.

Well, why? I don't know what this is in reference too and I don't feel like opening up a new page in a new tab to see what you quoted. kappa.
    I misclicked and have two different shades of the same color. SCUM.

I feel like sb16 has an agenda this game. Not his usual town play imo.

41. ISO #241

42. ISO #242

I respectfully disagree, PTB, I think you are a more emotional player than you might realize.

43. ISO #243

I respectfully disagree, PTB, I think you are a more emotional player than you might realize.
    this was in reference to

2. This is definitely the result of pressure. You are not indestructible, this interaction really showed a bit of sweat. Nah, and I'm a bit disappointed that you think this. After all the time we've played together

44. ISO #244

Just read day 1 of the game you posted and it seems to me that Nawa was lynched because he reacted horribly under pressure.

45. ISO #245

hi @TheGodDavid

how are you today
    what are your opinions on... something? just anything at all pertaining to the game really. I'm throwing you an easy question. Give me some content.

46. ISO #246

Just read day 1 of the game you posted and it seems to me that Nawa was lynched because he reacted horribly under pressure.
    Pressure, built from the RQS once I analyzed his answers and compared it to his reactions.

this was in reference to
    I respectfully disagree, PTB, I think you are a more emotional player than you might realize. Oh, I never said I wasn't an emotional/very brash player. I'm saying that I don't sweat or "crack" under pressure. And I haven't here. I think Aamirus is reading into my writing and applying meaning that isn't there. I think you haven't played with me in over 6 months, so you are also misinterpreting how I am acting with that of someone who is scum/scum motivated. If you look at my posts even outside of FM, in regular chat, I am just as passionate, emotional, frustrated, etc etc. as I have been here. While metaing someone isn't always the best strategy, what I'm merely trying to point out is that my interactions are NAI at best when viewed objectively, as I am constantly like this in games and out of games. So you are both looking at subtext that does not necessarily apply here, because my reactions are not coming from a scum perspective, they're coming from my general asshole/sarcastic/aggressive overall attitude.
    I find it curious that you're pushing that with aamirus, because I thought we've played enough for you to understand that my default is usually to push back and become frustrated when I think someone is going down the wrong path.

I am fine if y'all want to seriously push my lynch, but in doing so just know one of you will be going down with me. Regardless of who jumps on the lynch later, because I blame y'all for not being wiser to consider all players. If that's a problem for you, there is always the option to replace out. Also, I will be taking the gloves off soon. So we can continue going round and round, but I'm going to press you just as hard. Can you handle it?

Anyhow, I've made myself into a liar and I've contradicted myself. I said I was going to bed, but then I started talking to my friend about some shit that went down in IRL so sad, one of my friends dad just passed away suddenly. Anyhow, I'm turning off the computer now. I'll check in throughout the day tomorrow. Please @ me on any important posts so I can respond.

Thanks.

47. ISO #247

Pressure, built from the RQS once I analyzed his answers and compared it to his reactions.

I find it curious that you're pushing that with aamirus, because I thought we've played enough for you to understand that my default is usually to push back and become frustrated when I think someone is going down the wrong path.

I am fine if y'all want to seriously push my lynch, but in doing so just know one of you will be going down with me. Regardless of who jumps on the lynch later, because I blame y'all for not being wiser to consider all players. If that's a problem for you, there is always the option to replace out. Also, I will be taking the gloves off soon. So we can continue going round and round, but I'm going to press you just as hard. Can you handle it?

Anyhow, I've made myself into a liar and I've contradicted myself. I said I was going to bed, but then I started talking to my friend about some shit that went down in IRL so sad, one of my friends dad just passed away suddenly. Anyhow, I'm turning off the computer now. I'll check in throughout the day tomorrow. Please @ me on any important posts so I can respond.

Thanks.
    -unvote

This was what I was looking for.

48. ISO #248

I don't have anything strong. PTB is giving me the scummiest vibes, and I have no intention of removing my vote currently. But my vote is open to be switched.
    You would replace yourself out of the game if hybrid or aamirus got shot....strong words really.

Does anybody know if aamirus is currently in "town meta" territory? I haven't read any of those games.
    This is her second FM game - so really there is not much meta.. I mean trying to compare them being more passive on their first game isn't really a meta, since most people are passive on their first FM games as they are trying to figure out how it works.

tbh i could see ptb and aamirus being scum right now and just doing some hard bussing
    I was thinking that as well.

gotta add a +1 to this lol there was some real emotions being hit there. now is it TvT? I don't see aamirus putting herself in the spotlight as scum like that, but after 2-3 FM games I could easily see her doing that as scum... so im writing that off to be NAI.

PTB, a more experienced player I don't see getting that worked up as scum over 1 vote. Really seems like he got offended over his strategy being labeled stupid.

I think we need to start getting some of these people who havnt talked yet to start talking. (I will name them after I finish catching up)

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

49. ISO #249

50. ISO #250

-vote thegoddavid
    <3 @TheGodDavid , but after watching your play last game I know you are capable of some sneaky strategies. leaving vote here until we get some opinions out of you.

@Spruance you are a more experienced player as well - so hoping to get more content heavy posts.

@blinkskater your gonna have to scumread people in this >=O not scum reading is being polite to scums, not townies!!

@Marshmallow Marshall - so weird seeing you near the bottom of a post count..... 95% scum read.

@Stealthbomber16 honestly, I have a scum slant on you just because of the replacing out comment, that struck me as completely off. Ending it with "I hope your a better player than that", I think can be a defense on either ami or hybrid by hitting on someones ego. I've used that same line many times as scum to defend another scum ("wow, I thought u were a better player than that lol but sure lets start pushing this lynch when there are x better lynches") ect ect

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.