Register

User Tag List

Page 55 of 80 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 65 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,750 of 3959
  1. ISO #2701
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This scenario is true only if you're scum.
    Or perhaps if you are an idiot?

2. ISO #2702

3. ISO #2703

4. ISO #2704

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Ok I think I can understand why Dunna is no longer being voted.

-vote TheGodDavid
    Enlighten me, because I don't get it. I put a MASSIVE FoS at Dunna, it's just that Blink is scummier.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #2705

Or perhaps if you are an idiot?
    Hmm... true.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #2706
    Ganelon

Enlighten me, because I don't get it. I put a MASSIVE FoS at Dunna, it's just that Blink is scummier.
    There's only so much information one needs.

7. ISO #2707

8. ISO #2708

This scenario is true only if you're scum.
    You're inherently wrong.

There may be scums outside, who maybe would look forward for some piece of information or to get the way how that specified one thinks. Magoroth is a victim of it, I don't want to follow his path.

9. ISO #2709
    Ganelon

Can someone give me a basic rundown of things? Like, how things developed after I logged off?

10. ISO #2710

11. ISO #2711

What? Definitely not Unknown. Given how hard I've been going at him, I'd say I'd see myself with aamirus and potentially some other guy that is a null-read - Dunna or David. But what was the purpose of this question?
    Because if you were scum you would include 1 town and 1 scum.

12. ISO #2712

Quote Originally Posted by Dunna View Post
    You're inherently wrong.

There may be scums outside, who maybe would look forward for some piece of information or to get the way how that specified one thinks. Magoroth is a victim of it, I don't want to follow his path.
    But this 100% doesn't apply to your entire fucking train of thoughts. And it 100% doesn't apply to your reads.

13. ISO #2713

You're inherently wrong.

Are you saying you're concerned if you reveal your thought process it will be manipulated?

14. ISO #2714
    Ganelon

Because it seems to me I just woke up to a clusterfuck that did not exist when I logged off.

15. ISO #2715

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Because if you were scum you would include 1 town and 1 scum.
    That is doubtful.
    ;)

16. ISO #2716

17. ISO #2717
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Are you saying you're concerned if you reveal your thought process it will be manipulated?
    I think he means 'brain-fucked'. Paranoid. Which is kind of what I am. @Dunna , people are right, this shouldn't apply to your reads. So give us your reads.

18. ISO #2718

Because it seems to me I just woke up to a clusterfuck that did not exist when I logged off.
    Yep... Dunna caused so much confusion and bullshit that there's a clusterfuck now

19. ISO #2719
    Ganelon

;)
    No, it isn't, it makes sense

20. ISO #2720

You're a tryhard, that is surely an achievment.

Giving away information in the real world can be disadvantegous as well, its just better to keep some things to myself.
    yh, funny you should say that! The asshole friend tells me that too!

How does this respond to what I said though? You do not need to keep all things to yourself to keep "some things" to yourself.

21. ISO #2721

But this 100% doesn't apply to your entire fucking train of thoughts. And it 100% doesn't apply to your reads.
    My man, my read was bullshit on purpose, so the alikes of yours can jump on it and being stressed off at it.

Also, y'all still didn't get any info from me, so guess I am alright.

22. ISO #2722

23. ISO #2723
    Ganelon

Give Dunna some room to breathe lol, you seriously don't want to pressure a new player this hard. Else he'll end up like me, paranoid, afraid of being wrong and afraid of getting lynched

24. ISO #2724
    Ganelon

Guys, let's vote David. This slot has been content to do nothing but sit by and watch us burn. Give Dunna some room to breathe.

25. ISO #2725

26. ISO #2726

Give Dunna some room to breathe lol, you seriously don't want to pressure a new player this hard. Else he'll end up like me, paranoid, afraid of being wrong and afraid of getting lynched
    Does he look afraid? He looks more of an asshole scum to me lol. Would you want to let sheepsaymeep breathe? That's what I thought.

27. ISO #2727

28. ISO #2728

29. ISO #2729

Guys, let's vote David. This slot has been content to do nothing but sit by and watch us burn. Give Dunna some room to breathe.
    Why are you steering SO HARD on David to get us off Dunna? ARE YOU SCUM WITH DUNNA?

30. ISO #2730

31. ISO #2731

Who woulda' have thought, now ain't you the sharpest tool in the toolbox?

Look, I don't care about ones behaviour, this is my playstyle, I prefer to be clandestine about things in general.
    You still haven't replied to my last response. You keep emphasizing you have SOME THOUGHTS you wish to hide. That's fine, but why does that make you resistant to giving ANY THOUGHTS?

32. ISO #2732

Look, I don't care about ones behaviour, this is my playstyle, I prefer to be clandestine about things in general.
    Then Mafia is not for you, because it's a game of talking, literally. If you start playing SC2 but can't stand any fictional violence, you're in trouble. Idem for here.

33. ISO #2733

34. ISO #2734

35. ISO #2735
    Ganelon

You're not helping either, Dunna. Stop being so aggressive because you're literally unable to differentiate between scum and town right now - you're just putting them into categories - those who attack me, those who do not.
    Seriously, I do not see what could possibly come from this. This reeks to me of rumox. If the guy says he can't explain it yet, maybe he just can't. But maybe he is scum
    Either way, what could happen is that you could potentially force important information out of him, which you wouldn't want to do, and what could also happen is that you could catch him on a scum slip. But I think we have a good enough idea of who the scum are at this point that we don't need to risk it like this. Besides, DAVID HAS NOT BEEN VOTED AT ALL.

36. ISO #2736

You still haven't replied to my last response. You keep emphasizing you have SOME THOUGHTS you wish to hide. That's fine, but why does that make you resistant to giving ANY THOUGHTS?
    ^^ @Dunna that is my point. If you were really town wanting to help town, you would give something. You are just confusing everyone.

37. ISO #2737

Then Mafia is not for you, because it's a game of talking, literally. If you start playing SC2 but can't stand any fictional violence, you're in trouble. Idem for here.
    Mafia is surely for me, I am an EUMAFIA veteran, had atleast half a thousand games with 55% winrate. Just ask Panther.

38. ISO #2738

Mafia is surely for me, I am an EUMAFIA veteran, had atleast half a thousand games with 55% winrate. Just ask Panther.
    Panther... is not a reference.

39. ISO #2739
    Ganelon

Why are you steering SO HARD on David to get us off Dunna? ARE YOU SCUM WITH DUNNA?
    Yes, it's not like I literally have a last will condemning him.

40. ISO #2740
    Ganelon

Panther... is not a reference.
    I would classify this as shitposting.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

41. ISO #2741

^^ @Dunna that is my point. If you were really town wanting to help town, you would give something. You are just confusing everyone.
    Nope, because I would give the scums something as well, because it would make a reaction from the likes of yours, so they could be one step ahead real smoothly.

42. ISO #2742

Yes, it's not like I literally have a last will condemning him.
    Uh... Did I miss your LW somewhere?

43. ISO #2743

44. ISO #2744
    Ganelon

Honestly, Dunna seems to be the uncooperative type, so the harder we try to convince him the harder he'll resist. I think we should stop wasting time with him.
    Same.
    -vote TheGodDavid

45. ISO #2745

46. ISO #2746

I would classify this as shitposting.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    You clearly never played with Panther to say such a thing. He's stupid to the point of unintentionally throwing games that are 100% solved. But it's off topic anyway. Also why is that getting a vote on me more defense of Dunna, so you have a reason to leave a vote on me???
    -vote DUNNA
    since it bothers you so much

47. ISO #2747
    Ganelon

He is a reference, after all he has such a high amount of undeniable expertise.
    WOULD YOU TWO TURDS STOP DISCUSSING THIS BULLSHIT? THIS ISN'T EVEN BARELY RELATED TO THE GAME.

48. ISO #2748

Honestly, Dunna seems to be the uncooperative type, so the harder we try to convince him the harder he'll resist. I think we should stop wasting time with him.
    Wow, that took some type my friend who has a high experience in psychology, glad you could make it to the good conclusion after such amount of itme.

49. ISO #2749

.................................................. ....youre right............................................. .....
    -vote thegoddavid
    I thought he wasn't there, but he's lurking???

50. ISO #2750
    Ganelon

You clearly never played with Panther to say such a thing. He's stupid to the point of unintentionally throwing games that are 100% solved. But it's off topic anyway. Also why is that getting a vote on me more defense of Dunna, so you have a reason to leave a vote on me???
    -vote DUNNA
    since it bothers you so much
    Ya, it's clear to me I cannot accomplish anything by voting you. Yes, I was attempting to get you off Dunna because the argument has reached the point of absurdity. You guys are literally discussing Panther at this point.