S-FM The Cold War III - Page 48
Register

User Tag List

Page 48 of 80 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 58 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,400 of 3959
  1. ISO #2351

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    But why would they use the global role block NOW? That doesn't make any sense.
    I initially read naz spot as TPR with a huge chance of Lenin (so I wasn't exactly right on that); others may have too. Using the heat would have made sense. But I think; if I was mafia I would use the heat on the third night. That allows for maximum amount of killing per nights and basically ensure a victory... unless godfather feared he would not be around for that moment.

2. ISO #2352

Actually, it is not utter shit but I would say it will be more useful to us if we don't Lynch the SK yet. And I believe we can still use it, seeing as the Mafia have a consigliere who almost certainly checked someone last night, seeing as nobody has claimed that they have been role blocked yet. I now believe that Fiel is 100% town.
    Nope, I doubt the consigliere has checked anyone, because that would mean mafia didn't use the HEAT to have 2 kills on night 2, which is stupid

3. ISO #2353
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Nope, I doubt the consigliere has checked anyone, because that would mean mafia didn't use the HEAT to have 2 kills on night 2, which is stupid
    President Truman

Passive Ability: Leader of the Mafia, may override night actions.
    Heat Action:- The Doctrine, Role block all town and others ability, targets will not be informed of roleblock.

President Nixon

Action: Target one person at night, learning their role
    Heat Action:- No Ballistics, Stops all weapons firing for 1 day and night, does not stop Mafia roles. Does not stop castro handouts.

JFK

Action: Target one player at night, roleblocking them. Target is informed of roleblock.
    Heat action:- Become The assassin, gives JFK a one shot gun and Nixon a one use vest

4. ISO #2354
    Ganelon

President Truman

Heat Action:- The Doctrine, Role block all town and others ability, targets will not be informed of roleblock.

President Nixon

Heat Action:- No Ballistics, Stops all weapons firing for 1 day and night, does not stop Mafia roles. Does not stop castro handouts.

JFK

Action: Target one player at night, roleblocking them. Target is informed of roleblock.
    Heat action:- Become The assassin, gives JFK a one shot gun and Nixon a one use vest
    Then the alternative is that the mafia tried to kill the Serial Killer last night.

5. ISO #2355
    Ganelon

Oh, wait. That makes sense. Now I understand what you're saying.

6. ISO #2356

President Truman

President Nixon

JFK

Damn this setup makes you dense lol. Since TRUMAN used his HEAT, he cannot have made the kill (his night action was used.)
    If NIXON checks someone, he cannot have made the kill (his night action was used.)
    If both TRUMAN and NIXON didn't make the kill, then it's JFK.
    If JFK made the kill, then he did not use his HEAT action (since he made the kill)

So sending JFK night 1 instead of NIXON when TRUMAN used his HEAT n1 is a very, very dumb move.

7. ISO #2357

President Truman

President Nixon

JFK

Probably :
    -truman used his heat action
    -jfk used his heat action so they will have a vest/two kill today
    -Nixon attacked

8. ISO #2358
    Ganelon

People are violently wobbling when it comes to MM's Lynch. That almost went through twice and yet he is still alive.

9. ISO #2359

I initially read naz spot as TPR with a huge chance of Lenin (so I wasn't exactly right on that); others may have too. Using the heat would have made sense. But I think; if I was mafia I would use the heat on the third night. That allows for maximum amount of killing per nights and basically ensure a victory... unless godfather feared he would not be around for that moment.
    Nice idea, if godfather is afraid to be killed before that, maybe it's MM or Mag since they are on the edge to be lynched.
    At least, that would mean gf is not one of the semi-afks.

10. ISO #2360
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Nice idea, if godfather is afraid to be killed before that, maybe it's MM or Mag since they are on the edge to be lynched.
    At least, that would mean gf is not one of the semi-afks.
    And if I were Godfather I would be doing this because...?

11. ISO #2361

12. ISO #2362

Someone explain to me why people are still resisting the MM lynch?

Also, I am attempting to replace out, as I simply won’t have enough free time to play this game actively. So I will help out until this happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

13. ISO #2363
    Ganelon

If you are afraid of being lynched today, you would want to use your heat action before?
    You didn't understand my post. Why would I ASK about the heat action when I was literally the only one to actually ask myself what happened, at least in public? That makes no sense to me. It would out me instantly. And no, you can't say I was confused because I would've known what had happened last night. This simply makes no sense lol.

14. ISO #2364
    Ganelon

You didn't understand my post. Why would I ASK about the heat action when I was literally the only one to actually ask myself what happened, at least in public? That makes no sense to me. It would out me instantly. And no, you can't say I was confused because I would've known what had happened last night. This simply makes no sense lol.
    Of course, now we're jumping into extra layers of WIFOM

15. ISO #2365

Simply because if you want to look like a town, that suit your goal pretty well.

16. ISO #2366
    Ganelon

Simply because if you want to look like a town, that suit your goal pretty well.
    Like it suited rumox? Or was he gamethrowing and actually helping the mafia?

17. ISO #2367

18. ISO #2368
    Ganelon

Yup lol, by the way, to many people are not connected, I am not sure our conversation is really productive lol.
    I'm glad you see it that way, because so do I.

-vote Dunna

Someone help pressure me this slot with a vote, I don't trust Dunna <----he disappeared twenty minutes before EoD. I think that if he is scum there's less of a chance of MM being scum because Scum would likely not just disappear like that if one of their partners were up.

19. ISO #2369

I find it very convenient that Dunna is attempting to push me as the Serial Killer, for reasons I don’t feel like I need mentioning. I think that’s scum intention.

I do not understand why David did not jump on either the MM train or the rumox train. Similar to blink, I think he was pushing for a no lynch, which I think is probably worse than lynching a town as it pushes us back and we do not learn anything from it.

Blink is the one that has expressed lynch intent on MM the entire game, and yet when it came time to it, he decided to vote with MM on me and completely destroyed the MM train. Then, not to mention he sits there and tries to frame me for voting rumox as scummy, when I will NEVER attempt to no-lynch in FM as there is actually no benefit to it.

aamirus completely avoided attention through all of the interactions, and then hopped onto the rumox train. I have no idea why aamirus voted up rumox, which is something I found suspicious.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

20. ISO #2370

After 12 (90~) I wont be around anymore. I’m not role claiming before I go, and won’t comment on that. Hopefully I am replaced soon.

Sure, why not.

-vote Dunna

21. ISO #2371
    Ganelon

@Dunna you're at L-3. Explain yourself to me. Why did you disappear 20 minutes before midnight? Why did you say that my TPR claim was 'for fun'?

22. ISO #2372

Fielzanks, do you understand specifically why I think Dunna is suspicious for attempting to frame me as serial killer behind it? As of right now, there’s only one scenario where I see this as a theory based on the way this games been played out.

23. ISO #2373

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I find it very convenient that Dunna is attempting to push me as the Serial Killer, for reasons I don’t feel like I need mentioning. I think that’s scum intention.

I do not understand why David did not jump on either the MM train or the rumox train. Similar to blink, I think he was pushing for a no lynch, which I think is probably worse than lynching a town as it pushes us back and we do not learn anything from it.

Blink is the one that has expressed lynch intent on MM the entire game, and yet when it came time to it, he decided to vote with MM on me and completely destroyed the MM train. Then, not to mention he sits there and tries to frame me for voting rumox as scummy, when I will NEVER attempt to no-lynch in FM as there is actually no benefit to it.

aamirus completely avoided attention through all of the interactions, and then hopped onto the rumox train. I have no idea why aamirus voted up rumox, which is something I found suspicious.
    You are completly delusional here this is scum painting 101 i always wanted a MM lynch not once did i derail it i know you are not this bad at FM and you were saying rumox was town over and over and over and over and that no scum would claim that yet you proceed to hammer him flipped town like you supposedly knew he would and we have absolutly no information from his flip you sir are the scum of all scums.

24. ISO #2374

25. ISO #2375

Fielzanks, do you understand specifically why I think Dunna is suspicious for attempting to frame me as serial killer behind it? As of right now, there’s only one scenario where I see this as a theory based on the way this games been played out.
    There's many scenarios possible, but only a few where you and dunna are both town. very few.

26. ISO #2376

Let me put this in small words for your scum brain.

You voted me at the end of day, knowing that I would not be lynched. That was never an option.

MM was the obvious lynch choice, but you never went back to him despite scum-reading him. When you jumped onto me, the train died immediately. If you scum-read him, there was no reason to leave that train.

You are scum-painting me for lynching rumox, which actually makes me more convinced you’re scum. Nobody would refuse to lynch unless they knew 100% that rumox wasn’t scum. Funny how that works, isn’t it blink?

Lucky for you, I don’t have to deal with your bullshit for much longer. I don’t think I’ve seen a solid case on me from you since the start of the game.

27. ISO #2377

28. ISO #2378

There's many scenarios possible, but only a few where you and dunna are both town. very few.
    That’s not what I’m asking. I won’t elaborate but keep in this in mind.

29. ISO #2379
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @Fielzanks do you really think i would kill naz...If i were scum i would never kill naz we have a unique connection with each other where id be able to manipulate her into basically doing what ever i would need her to do for me (confirming myself as town in her eyes)come on man open YOURS
    This I can believe.

30. ISO #2380

Let me put this in small words for your scum brain.

You voted me at the end of day, knowing that I would not be lynched. That was never an option.

MM was the obvious lynch choice, but you never went back to him despite scum-reading him. When you jumped onto me, the train died immediately. If you scum-read him, there was no reason to leave that train.

You are scum-painting me for lynching rumox, which actually makes me more convinced you’re scum. Nobody would refuse to lynch unless they knew 100% that rumox wasn’t scum. Funny how that works, isn’t it blink?

Lucky for you, I don’t have to deal with your bullshit for much longer. I don’t think I’ve seen a solid case on me from you since the start of the game.
    I just gave you one dude from a town players perspective it doesnt make sense to hammer someone you highly read as town bro.... Not a fucking chance you also fought for rumox saying no way scum would do that rumoxs lynch also wouldnt reveal shit and in sure you knew that too

31. ISO #2381

I wouldn't give Lenneth a solid green read by any means, but the sheer consistency of his thought process makes it difficult to believe he's anything other than a non-informed gradually trying to solve the game.

Unk doesn't even seem to be reading properly any more. Aamirus literally gave an alibi for why she hopped on the Rumox train, and it's like Unk is also oblivious to my post about him.

Not sure what to make of Dunna. Will have to chew on it.

@TheGodDavid dude it's been 2 in-game days you gotta be able to produce something for each person, as someone who seems to have read at least most of the game. Today hasn't even been that busy so you've got no excuse.

32. ISO #2382

Didn't think I'd need to spell it out but @Unknown1234 @blinkskater

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Am I the only one who found Blink/Unk's reintroduction shady as fuck? Unk gives this crazy reinterpretation of Blink's push on MM yesterday saying he tried to "bounce attention off MM" when Blink was the one pushing for MM's lynch the hardest. He only gave up when it was obvious the train was falling apart. His vote on Fielz was, in hindsight, obviously not a sincere attempt to get Fielz lynched. He then chooses to put his vote on MM even though his reasons for voting MM are not specific enough for MM to respond to the vote. (Unk says he'll specify later).

Blink then uses all of his time to "push" Fielz even though he's aware Fielz is going to Hardclaim Trotsky today (if he didn't he'd get lynched today w/o a doubt esp. after he used his soft to get me to trust his judgement). So of Blink's scumreads on Fielz and MM, MM was the only actual real scumread. And now he has an excuse to disappear for 12/24 hours before he contributes again.

So they basically wasted daystart both resurrecting the MM train while throwing shade on eachother. They distanced themselves from one-another despite walking in step with the same agenda. Maybe viewing this as an opportunistic attempt to get an MM train so early on is excessive, but (and esp. in Blink's case) it looks like an orchestrated excuse to do jackshit at daystart and not push any of the low-content slots (where there's probably at least one scum).

I'll respond to Aamirus and Mago now.
    Generally you respond to someone when they pile shade on your ass, rather than meekly hoping they forget what you said.

33. ISO #2383

I’m going to say two things right now that makes it super obvious why blink is scum playing this scenario right now.

1.) Never avoid lynching if someone is confirmed. No rumox was not confirmed, yes I thought the lynch was wrong. If you don’t see how I think, then you are trying to push this little agenda of yours.

2.) blinkskater Just defended himself by using Naz’s death and saying why it would be bad for him to have killed Naz. That’s the exact thing scum would say, as it sounds like he killed Naz purposely so he could use this argument. Nobody is thinking about how a death WOULDNT FRAME THEM.

34. ISO #2384

My internet is too shitty right now, I can’t respond so I’m leaving.

35. ISO #2385

36. ISO #2386

37. ISO #2387

I wouldn't give Lenneth a solid green read by any means, but the sheer consistency of his thought process makes it difficult to believe he's anything other than a non-informed gradually trying to solve the game.

Unk doesn't even seem to be reading properly any more. Aamirus literally gave an alibi for why she hopped on the Rumox train, and it's like Unk is also oblivious to my post about him.

Not sure what to make of Dunna. Will have to chew on it.

@TheGodDavid dude it's been 2 in-game days you gotta be able to produce something for each person, as someone who seems to have read at least most of the game. Today hasn't even been that busy so you've got no excuse.
    I’m not reading anymore because I have barely any time to get online. I’m basicaly travelling every hour, except maybe once at 7pm EST when I have like a free hour to eat lol. On top of that it’s pretty much sleep, travel more, and then catch up on school shit that I’m missing while

38. ISO #2388
    Ganelon

1.) If I scum-read both of you, then it makes perfect sense for you to not want to vote him up.

2.) just because there weren’t votes on him doesn’t mean they aren’t an easy lynch target. Rumox has essentially set himself up for being lynched, so my point saying that you are being opportunistic about this still stands.

Also, talking about you wanting him to explain himself sounds like you want a confirmed claim, which is actually making me scum-read you more. I don’t think he should explain his claim for the most obvious reason, and The fact that I have to make this point has already made things a lot worse in any scenario, I still don’t see what you’re trying to get at.

Lastly, there was a big IF beside my point. If you are implying that the IF does not apply to you, then you are doing nothing with your vote.

If you’re going to vote, use it. Don’t leave it sitting there like you’ve been doing right now. The game doesn’t just come to you, you actually have to try to lynch the scum, something that you haven’t been trying to do as of yet.
    What?

39. ISO #2389

40. ISO #2390
    Ganelon

If any of you fucks gets him to L-1 I am unvoting him instantly.

41. ISO #2391

42. ISO #2392
    Ganelon

You did the same thing with Rumox and his pocket quote earlier. I'm enjoying your little memes.
    This isn't a meme tho

43. ISO #2393
    Ganelon

-vote Unknown1234

Explain yourself to me.

44. ISO #2394
    Ganelon

I think that if we kill Unk now we'll win the game.

45. ISO #2395

Hey aami

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

Maybe I come with too much of a mod mindset here and everyone in FM just says stupid shit for fun, but the laughable fake castro claim and then the extremely defensive and hurt way he acted after being called out = most obvious scum ever
    Just read over MM's reactions in the first 11 pages (this is post #221). Mind going back and pointing out for me what post you refer to when you refer to the "extremely defensive and hurt way he acted after being called out"?

46. ISO #2396
    Ganelon

Hey aami

Just read over MM's reactions in the first 11 pages (this is post #221). Mind going back and pointing out for me what post you refer to when you refer to the "extremely defensive and hurt way he acted after being called out"?
    I'm more concerned by a post that made me think she never tried to read back.

47. ISO #2397
    Ganelon

I think that killing aamirus and Unknown's the way to go today.
    I think that the SK is either Lenneth or MM at this point.

48. ISO #2398

49. ISO #2399

50. ISO #2400

Someone explain to me why people are still resisting the MM lynch?

Also, I am attempting to replace out, as I simply won’t have enough free time to play this game actively. So I will help out until this happens.
    "Someone explain to me why people are still resisting the MM lynch?"

For obvious REASONS BECAUSE THE MAFIA IS FUCKING STRONGER THAN THE MM AS IT CURRENTLY STANDS, and we can do him a favour as well, and kill one maf.

Killing one maf is beneficial for the town and the MM, and wow, you are asking why we are resisting an MM lynch. You earned my attention, overwritten MM and Magoroth ever so simply.

Even if you are town, for this statement in this situation, you deserve what is coming for you.