Re: OmegaWeapon: 1-S2-1-3010347

SC ID Verification
    OmegaWeapon: Correct: 1-S2-1-3010347

Players Added to Report
    N/A

Respective Hotkeys
    OmegaWeapon: 6

Was the Game Result Altered?
    Yes, OmegaWeapon AFK'd the entire game being a Town Government and purposefully voted innocent an outed Arsonist during his trial when he revealed, and essentially gave Triad the win.

Previous Offenses
    OmegaWeapon
    Recent:
    Griefing (Watch-list x2)
    Role Quitting (Watch-list x2)
    Role Quitting (Punished below)
    Role Quitting (Ban-list x2)
    Role Quitting (Ban-list x2, lowered to Watch-list x6)
    Role Quitting/Intentional Gamethrowing (Ban-list x2)

Old
    Role Quitting/Leave Train (Watch-list x1)
    Griefing (On-Hold)

Player Offenses
    OmegaWeapon: Intentional Gamethrowing

Summary
    Regular 9-3-3 Triad save, and OmegaWeapon rolls Mayor in slot 4.

For the most part of the game, OmegaWeapon does not talk nor vote much. When he receives AFK warnings, he simply types -notafk and continues to play the game as if he was a spectator. He talks a bit on Day 2 but talked about his "beer being frozen in the freezer", and on Day 3 he receives the AFK notification and he types a space but does not contribute. On Day 4, he does not speak/vote again. The Town doesn't lynch that day either. During Night 4, he gets AFK notification and comes back at that time. On Day 5, he gets AFK notification again and comes back at the same time.

Then on Day 6, #12 (Arsonist) accuses that #9 is Triad, however #9 claims Sheriff and says that #12 is Arsonist. #12 is put to trial. During his defense, he admits he is Arsonist and he was going to be lynched anyway since the evils had majority. During that time, OmegaWeapon suddenly reveals and votes Innocent on the Arsonist, but the rest of the town were already Guiltying him with a 4-3 margin, and the Arsonist is lynched. OmegaWeapon essentially leaves the game at that point.

Given that OmegaWeapon came back every time he went AFK, this tells me that he didn't really care about playing the game and didn't bother helping the Town when they went several days without leads and that was how the Triad ended up winning given an extremely inactive Mayor and unlucky investigative leads. Given his massive role quitting record (as OmegaWeapon seem to treat like this as rolequitting but doesn't choose to play) and his previous Griefing and Intentional Gamethrowing offenses, I'm going to recommend Ban-list x4 based on that he comes back right after when the game tells him he is AFK and that he had a trolly intent to ruin the game.

Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by coffeeclubbr View Post
    On a side note, 8 (Witch) somehow died twice, on two different nights. not sure if this is a bug or what. Will ping @Helz though.
    It's not a bug - that same night #1 (Coroner) was checking #8 (Witch) and the Arsonist also ignited the same night when he had #1 doused already. If the Arsonist option (Ignition kills victim's target) is on, it will also burn the Coroner's targets (even though they are dead) and it also gives an achievement for doing so.

Recommended Action(s)
    OmegaWeapon: Ban-list x4

Additional Comments
    Thank you for this report!
    Last edited by Alright; April 17th, 2017 at 07:22 AM.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Yeah I was really preoccupied during that game (Exploding frozen beer in my freezer that I was trying to clean up as you can see during day 2) and kept coming back for leads and saw none, when I finally was able to come back I saw the guy admit to arson and I saw all the dead town. I revealed and tried to inno him hoping he had doused enough of the triad and would burn that night. I was also expecting at least 1 other person to see that we needed arson to have a chance since there were 3 triad left alive if I remember this game correctly. When I saw the 4-3 vote I knew the game was over and logged off SC2. This wasn't me role quiting or game throwing, it was just a bad game and I tried to inno arson in the hope of him burning triad since I really saw no other options for town winning. Also my role quitting record was back when my bank got corrupted and I didn't have blacklist anymore...I admit that I had a bad streak where I left if I got triad/mafia but I haven't role quit in over 600 games.

This replay just goes to show that I would have literally been better off just afking and suiciding instead of actually trying to do something at the end.

I also have a replay from the exact same day of me getting mayor and going 4/4 if you think I just afk when I get mayor.
    Last edited by OmegaWeapon; April 23rd, 2017 at 06:46 PM.

5. ISO #5

Bump...of all the stupid shit I've done in Mafia, this is the dumbest thing I could get banned for. I did not have a "Trolly intent to ruin the game". I was AFK for most of the game, came back to zero leads, saw that the arson was alive with 3 triad left, revealed and innod as a desperation move which I've done several times in these situations. Saw 4v3 which was the 3 triad and the neut against me I assumed and left the damn game. I did not affect the outcome of this game at all. Even if I wasn't afk I would not have revealed with zero leads and would have innod the arson in that situation every time.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Marking this down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.