SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle. - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 75 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Provide evidence where i am actually scum on a clear and logical standpoint and provide the nessesary textual evidence and please attach explanation for your theory and relate it to the original prompt of “Why Damus is Scummy”
    Because U Are Basically Intentionally Dodging The Questions..

2. ISO #402

Provide evidence where I said I wanted to influence the day one Lynch.
    Also LOL literally no. You need to go deeper into the WIFOM
    so you are not interacting with people and scum reading and town reading people? you are not currently playing the game? yes you are influencing it. common sense is evidence.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

3. ISO #403

Provide evidence where i am actually scum on a clear and logical standpoint and provide the nessesary textual evidence and please attach explanation for your theory and relate it to the original prompt of “Why Damus is Scummy”
    -vote damus_graves
    if ur really town and this is what u want people to waste their time on, i will get the "evidence" rofl but in the process, you are also 'intentionally trying to be scum today but no1 can use it against you later'

4. ISO #404

Provide evidence where I said me claiming janitor is the reason I should be scum read.
    Provide evidence where I said you were wrong about scum reading me for caving

Provide evidence where I said that me caving about the experiment is a reason to townread me

Provide evidence where I said I wanted to influence the day one Lynch.
    Also LOL literally no. You need to go deeper into the WIFOM

OK, i will go through the thread and attempt to "provide evidence" for all these "no u" statements.

5. ISO #405

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    So if i provide evidence you will get lynched quietly? because u are going to be asking me to run around the thread. thats what PTB always does as scum xD "find this, find that, do this" eventually someone cant find it or just wont put the effort anymore because its exuasting.

SO - if i can provide evidence, you will get lynched quietly?
    We will discuss it first and foremost.

6. ISO #406

OK, i will go through the thread and attempt to "provide evidence" for all these "no u" statements.
    After i do this, my vote remans here because i have never seen town do this much time wasting of someone. this is a strategy scum use to "discredit" and just drag out a case agasint them without having to give more info. they can just sit back and "1 sentence justify" each statement when it takes me time to skim throguh and find them all for him to do that on.

7. ISO #407

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Because U Are Basically Intentionally Dodging The Questions..
    I have answered the question. Why am I doing this experiment.

I want to see if I can come back from a scumread and become a townread.
    I am utilizing the reactions from the experiment as WIFOM, for reasons currently unknown.
    Not sure.. where I am dodging here

8. ISO #408

I have answered the question. Why am I doing this experiment.

I want to see if I can come back from a scumread and become a townread.
    I am utilizing the reactions from the experiment as WIFOM, for reasons currently unknown.
    Not sure.. where I am dodging here
    Yeah Well Intentionally Doing So If You Are Town Hurts Town..

9. ISO #409

10. ISO #410

oh snap... so not all mechanics work like the mod here.....
    Btw notice who asked him this. Also would be really stupid for a scum to bring this up. Just saying.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

11. ISO #411

12. ISO #412

13. ISO #413

I disagree. Distorted has made this a bigger deal than it needed to be. He blew this up into its current situation.
    Well Ill Agree Distorted Did Make A Big Deal Out Of It.. However, You Are The One To Claim A Mafia Role.. So , It Deserves Further Investigation..

14. ISO #414

We will discuss it first and foremost.
    ah, so me going through this thread wont make a difference? xD thanks for saying this now saves me time.

I'll just paraphrase it then.

Your experiment is BS and is an excuse. if you were running it you would WANT to get scumread early and try different things to make that happen. you instnatly revealing it shows that clear enough. i wont explain this further because i think anyone can form their own conclusion on it lol argue it all u want, it makes 0 sense.

There is a comment saying that you were being scumread for claiming Janitor:

So you think I fucked up? Lol by what? Claiming janitor?
    There is more than one way to play the game.
    shows that ur mindest is about the janitor claim and you are not viewing the "experiment" as the reason u are being scumread in itself.

15. ISO #415

I disagree. Distorted has made this a bigger deal than it needed to be. He blew this up into its current situation.
    your goal was to get scumread day 1. and u didnt want that to make u in the spotlight? even though everytime someone mentioned it u said "its working its working" ? this is exactly "what u wanted".

16. ISO #416

and, u wanting to get urself scumread is me blowing it up xD ? this is what u wanted. now isnt this the time where u try to prove ur town and get townread? u say that us knowing that doesnt effect the results. but it sounds like ur not trying nthat, ur just trying to discredit other people who question u about it.

17. ISO #417

and, u wanting to get urself scumread is me blowing it up xD ? this is what u wanted. now isnt this the time where u try to prove ur town and get townread? u say that us knowing that doesnt effect the results. but it sounds like ur not trying nthat, ur just trying to discredit other people who question u about it.
    thats not getting urslef townread @Damus_Graves thats trying to scumpaint people for picking up on u "intentionally acting scummy"

18. ISO #418

19. ISO #419

thats not getting urslef townread @Damus_Graves thats trying to scumpaint people for picking up on u "intentionally acting scummy"
    now, if u were pulling a blink tactic and making urself low hanging fruit, i could see that. but even then, you are scumpainting and not letting urself really get scumpainted.

lets see.

20. ISO #420

ah, so me going through this thread wont make a difference? xD thanks for saying this now saves me time.

I'll just paraphrase it then.

Your experiment is BS and is an excuse. if you were running it you would WANT to get scumread early and try different things to make that happen. you instnatly revealing it shows that clear enough. i wont explain this further because i think anyone can form their own conclusion on it lol argue it all u want, it makes 0 sense.

There is a comment saying that you were being scumread for claiming Janitor:

shows that ur mindest is about the janitor claim and you are not viewing the "experiment" as the reason u are being scumread in itself.
    I won’t deny that it is a BS style of strat. However you seem to be under the impression that behaving in the manner I have can only be indicitive of scum alignment. There is no world where a scum play will actively put themselves in a situation similar to the one I am in. Scum have high investment in the games they play and the typical scum player shoots for a middle of the pack or Deep Wolf strat to secure success.
    The response you quoted was in direct response to Marshall claiming that I had “fucked up” a scum play and needed to cover my bases. My response was asking where the fuck up was and it was the only time I actually referenced the janitor claim in such a way. There is no mindset revelation in that post due to what I have just listed.

your goal was to get scumread day 1. and u didnt want that to make u in the spotlight? even though everytime someone mentioned it u said "its working its working" ? this is exactly "what u wanted".
    This is day one. Day one has always been a troll and half ass style of day. That is an excuse and I’ll accept the inevitable “lol excuse” response you are sure to give me.
    The simple fact is that I wanted to be scum read. And you have provided me exactly what I wanted. I have the history of making good plays as scum and sure as shit this isn’t even close to a good play. I have referenced the WIFOM application many times and you have yet to acknowledge that fact. There is a method to the madness and if I have to be frank here.

I have already roleclaimed. Twice.

There is no legit basis for pushing a Lynch into me with this accusation. I did not want a spotlight. I wanted a scum read. I did not want to waste time. I wanted a scum read. I did not want to make the day chat a battle between distorted and mysef.

But for some reason you cannot get past the surface level of these posts and you have single handedly dismantled any useful results for the play.

21. ISO #421

now, if u were pulling a blink tactic and making urself low hanging fruit, i could see that. but even then, you are scumpainting and not letting urself really get scumpainted.

lets see.

I also disagree with the claim that I am scumpainting but that may be due to misunderstanding the term.
    Is scum painting:
    The act of convincing others to interpret a play as pro scum?

22. ISO #422

You did keep responding to the posts and connecting them back to the experiment. I understand that the majority of my day one has been regarding the expeirment but here we are bashing it out together.

23. ISO #423

I won’t deny that it is a BS style of strat. However you seem to be under the impression that behaving in the manner I have can only be indicitive of scum alignment. There is no world where a scum play will actively put themselves in a situation similar to the one I am in. Scum have high investment in the games they play and the typical scum player shoots for a middle of the pack or Deep Wolf strat to secure success.
    The response you quoted was in direct response to Marshall claiming that I had “fucked up” a scum play and needed to cover my bases. My response was asking where the fuck up was and it was the only time I actually referenced the janitor claim in such a way. There is no mindset revelation in that post due to what I have just listed.

This is day one. Day one has always been a troll and half ass style of day. That is an excuse and I’ll accept the inevitable “lol excuse” response you are sure to give me.
    The simple fact is that I wanted to be scum read. And you have provided me exactly what I wanted. I have the history of making good plays as scum and sure as shit this isn’t even close to a good play. I have referenced the WIFOM application many times and you have yet to acknowledge that fact. There is a method to the madness and if I have to be frank here.

I have already roleclaimed. Twice.

There is no legit basis for pushing a Lynch into me with this accusation. I did not want a spotlight. I wanted a scum read. I did not want to waste time. I wanted a scum read. I did not want to make the day chat a battle between distorted and mysef.

But for some reason you cannot get past the surface level of these posts and you have single handedly dismantled any useful results for the play.
    no, i vote my scumreads and u are right now a scumread =P isnt that what u wanted? dont act surprised then!
    You did not. you just said in ur previos post that I am the reason you are in this situation because im blowing it up. once again u seem confused about being scumread.

You referenced the Janitor claim after doing it as well talking about it invalidates your meta. Also, your first response was to think u fucked up because "claimed janitor". that shows exactly where ur mindset was at. if it was about the expereminet thats what u would have mentioned.

I push scumreads. thats enough basis for me.

So, u say mutliple times im giving u EXACTLY what u wanted? and now you are saying i "dismantled" it lol even at the top of this post you are saying i gave u what u wanted, and at the end I didn't.

24. ISO #424

Well, within like an hour of the game he successfully:

Started an experiment where he wanted to get read "scummy" by doing nothing scummy. he got voted. revealed the experiment after 1 vote was on him, thus caving fast and becoming very defensive and destroying the validity of any "experiment" he is now doing. Then, due to 2 votes being on him, he then removes his vote. I view this as he doesn't want the person he is voting to turn on him next. He is being very cautious now that he is in the spotlight.

And, this experiement is BS right from the start - here is why:

He wanted to get scumread then get himself townread. well when 1 person voted him, his way of trying to get townread was immediately out that "it was an experiement" and he was going to try to get townread.... so, how does that work? lol u never tried to get urself townread again, u just outted your experiement and caved on it the second some1 pressured.

That is my train of thought on it @Marshmallow Marshall

non of it makes any sense nd it sounds like excuse making.
    ....Yea those are my thoughts too. I mean, all of what you say make sense (and I mostly already said that stuff or agreed with it earlier), but you are you... so I will keep a safe paranoia xD
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

25. ISO #425

I love reading and seeing that the posts are all mostly one-liners.... (I know this will be one too but it's my sign in post).
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

26. ISO #426

no, i vote my scumreads and u are right now a scumread =P isnt that what u wanted? dont act surprised then!
    You did not. you just said in ur previos post that I am the reason you are in this situation because im blowing it up. once again u seem confused about being scumread.

You referenced the Janitor claim after doing it as well talking about it invalidates your meta. Also, your first response was to think u fucked up because "claimed janitor". that shows exactly where ur mindset was at. if it was about the expereminet thats what u would have mentioned.

So, u say mutliple times im giving u EXACTLY what u wanted? and now you are saying i "dismantled" it lol even at the top of this post you are saying i gave u what u wanted, and at the end I didn't.
    there is more to the play than just being scum read k thank you later bye peace my dude I’ll see you tomorrow.

27. ISO #427

I also disagree with the claim that I am scumpainting but that may be due to misunderstanding the term.
    Is scum painting:
    The act of convincing others to interpret a play as pro scum?
    it was more referncing that SCV voted you and MM questioned you and you started pushing at them for scum (i may actually be mistaken so i WILL double check this). but if you were trying to intentionally seem scummy, and were not going for a LHF play, then the people who pushed you would be your townreads, not your scumreads.

28. ISO #428

Sry couldn't resist
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

29. ISO #429

30. ISO #430

it was more referncing that SCV voted you and MM questioned you and you started pushing at them for scum (i may actually be mistaken so i WILL double check this). but if you were trying to intentionally seem scummy, and were not going for a LHF play, then the people who pushed you would be your townreads, not your scumreads.
    Did I do that...?
    I don’t recalling pushing at either of them as scum reads.

31. ISO #431

Ok

Why would I make three posts in a row about being scum and wanting to be scum read if I didn’t want to be singled out?
    WOWOWOWOWOW you are bending reality HARDCORE here. You were singled out early in the game, THEN you made those posts about wanting to be scumread. Not the other way around. It was too late to "unsingle you out", so it has no relevance. However, the fact that you try to bring that up.... as a defense.....

DAMUS GRAVES IS REALITY BENDER

32. ISO #432

Did I do that...?
    I don’t recalling pushing at either of them as scum reads.
    yeah i was mistaken, it was more of a passive discredit on MM and a scumread on yagami for a decent reason

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Dont Forget @Damus_Graves Your On The Chopping Block Also..

Original Opening Statement For The Record

*Walks Into Town Like A Big Dick In A Locker Room*

I Want Doc/Lookout On Me..

Invests On @Damus_Graves , @Arsonist , @Glip

Jailor/Vigilante On @Unknown1234

And Skip

-vote skip

Listen bro.
    Nothing you have stated here has convinced me on your stance of things.
    You made poor WIFOM play with calling for night actions. Gonna tell you that’s a scum tell trying to coordinate night actions on day 1.
    You throw the shade at currently active players and make surface contribution posts a sfor why they are scum.

33. ISO #433

whats your thoughts on the mike glip situation?
    All I know is that he's going to call him Mik, now. Lemme catch up xD

34. ISO #434

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    WOWOWOWOWOW you are bending reality HARDCORE here. You were singled out early in the game, THEN you made those posts about wanting to be scumread. Not the other way around. It was too late to "unsingle you out", so it has no relevance. However, the fact that you try to bring that up.... as a defense.....

DAMUS GRAVES IS REALITY BENDER
    Was that not a reply to you?

yeah i was mistaken, it was more of a passive discredit on MM and a scumread on yagami for a decent reason
    No problems. What do you wanna discuss next?
    Is my responses bad? I’m still shaking off the town rust.

35. ISO #435

36. ISO #436

37. ISO #437

38. ISO #438

Roflol that is just to funny. Damus you reads are pretty good so this being so left field ng my eye on you. Stilll not fueling out Jester or scum pretending to be jester. Then again if you are town you would be a cauleable town. One fact you are not a threat to me this game if that does not give you a hint who I am.
    xD

What does "cauleable" mean in Ingrish?

39. ISO #439

I read you as Jester not Mafia. So i am not voting you at all. NO matter how much you bait me.
    -vote Glip

Glip is the best lynch today.

This post is the reason why I am wondering how there's more attention to Damus vs Glip when they've both claimed mafia roles, yet one seems to be so much more undermined than the other.

The first thing to note is that we have no clue whether there's a jester in this setup or not. So to act as if there already is a confirmed jester and to mark people off as it is essentially removing any need for such person to do anything all game.

The moment that people ignore someone as a jester is where the actual claim becomes an issue.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

40. ISO #440

long time, but like how many games in the past? were they a good player ect and play 100+ 1000+ games?
    We used to play a lot but it was never more than casual interest Glip is a good player and has played,.,,, rough estimate? 1500 games? Super rough estimate

41. ISO #441

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    -vote Glip

Glip is the best lynch today.

This post is the reason why I am wondering how there's more attention to Damus vs Glip when they've both claimed mafia roles, yet one seems to be so much more undermined than the other.

The first thing to note is that we have no clue whether there's a jester in this setup or not. So to act as if there already is a confirmed jester and to mark people off as it is essentially removing any need for such person to do anything all game.

The moment that people ignore someone as a jester is where the actual claim becomes an issue.
    also a big reason im looking into this now as well xD

42. ISO #442

We used to play a lot but it was never more than casual interest Glip is a good player and has played,.,,, rough estimate? 1500 games? Super rough estimate
    ok so Glip is most likely a scum role. im guessing hoping to get called executioner for his push's on mike.

43. ISO #443

Was that not a reply to you?

No problems. What do you wanna discuss next?
    Is my responses bad? I’m still shaking off the town rust.
    What is the relevance of it being a reply to me?

44. ISO #444

45. ISO #445

ok so Glip is most likely a scum role. im guessing hoping to get called executioner for his push's on mike.
    Please explain further?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    What is the relevance of it being a reply to me?
    My statement here is that I haven’t been pushing the agenda past the original couple
    Of posts and that the people responding have been blowing up the issue. You state that I am trying to orchestrate the focus onto my play and I am saying I am responding to the attention others are calling to it instead of forcing attention itself.
    Wrong or naw?

46. ISO #446

Btw notice who asked him this. Also would be really stupid for a scum to bring this up. Just saying.
    Is Mike a new player? The only reason I ask is because he just brought direct attention to his OWN post about how a "scum would never do this". Combined with the post I just highlighted, it almost comes across as a "new scum player" type vibe of someone who has no clue how to defend themselves.

If you are town @Mike , why are you trying so hard to show it?

47. ISO #447

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    Can I pick you for both? I don't really know anyone else here.

Straight up, I was playing from my phone last night, and every time I tried to quote anyone, it would add that quote from LunaMayGraves. I had to manually delete it each time. No idea what was going on.

All I'm saying is, you got some sort of magical skill in the art of being singled out. I'm over here claiming Godfather and nobody bats an eye. You claim Janitor and everyone's out for blood. What gives?

Here's the quick summary: I'm the godfather, damus is the janitor, and Mike is the consort. Lynch mike pls.

-vote Mike

^That thing. Do that.
    Buddying damus

Lol

This can go in soft buddying

And that is ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Why are you trolling seriously, @Glip ?

48. ISO #448

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Is Mike a new player? The only reason I ask is because he just brought direct attention to his OWN post about how a "scum would never do this". Combined with the post I just highlighted, it almost comes across as a "new scum player" type vibe of someone who has no clue how to defend themselves.

If you are town @Mike , why are you trying so hard to show it?
    mikes a long time plyer of the mod and capable of high tier plays. so no, he is not a noob lol

49. ISO #449

50. ISO #450

Please explain further?

My statement here is that I haven’t been pushing the agenda past the original couple
    Of posts and that the people responding have been blowing up the issue. You state that I am trying to orchestrate the focus onto my play and I am saying I am responding to the attention others are calling to it instead of forcing attention itself.
    Wrong or naw?
    1: so you have an agenda? lol
    2: But you said that you wanted to bring attention and scumread on yourself...