Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

2. ISO #252

3. ISO #253

Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Thats Where Your Wrong A Pro Veteran Wouldnt Leave Scooby Snacks.. And Wouldnt Alert N1 Or 2.. But Now That Ive Said That Its Curious.. What Would You Do In This Situation?
    There are key facts you don’t know.
    One is if I even have the option to stop alerting every night.
    2 is if the above is not true how many alerts I may have.

The fact you keep probing is scummy. You are fishing TPR more than scum hunting.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

4. ISO #254

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    There are key facts you don’t know.
    One is if I even have the option to stop alerting every night.
    2 is if the above is not true how many alerts I may have.

The fact you keep probing is scummy. You are fishing TPR more than scum hunting.
    Thats Where PMs Arent An Option And I Have To Find Town Along With Scum..

5. ISO #255

Vet Will Kill All Who Visit On That Night. If I Ever Die To Vet I Was Witched..
    I know that. This is my point. I try to make it look like I am not vet. That info I’m in the role card. Why do you insist on. Calling me out.
    -vote light_yagami
    I am not going to fall for the same trim I pullled on town when I was scum. You need to be lyched d1

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

6. ISO #256

7. ISO #257

I know that. This is my point. I try to make it look like I am not vet. That info I’m in the role card. Why do you insist on. Calling me out.
    -vote light_yagami
    I am not going to fall for the same trim I pullled on town when I was scum. You need to be lyched d1
    lol. Did you get baited into roleclaim I g

8. ISO #258

-vote light_yagami
    Is It Because This Game Was Over The Second I Walked Into Town?

9. ISO #259

Thats Where Your Wrong A Pro Veteran Wouldnt Leave Scooby Snacks.. And Wouldnt Alert N1 Or 2.. But Now That Ive Said That Its Curious.. What Would You Do In This Situation?
    A pro vet that doesnt alert n1, now ive heard it all.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

10. ISO #260

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    lol. Did you get baited into roleclaim I g
    Or did I? Maybe I just want scum to think I am a vet so I don’t get killed at night. They will have to take a Chance now.

11. ISO #261

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

17. ISO #267

18. ISO #268

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Seems very opportunistic, u scum my man?
    -vote glip
    I literally claimed Godfather. What do you mean “you scum my man”.

I am The Godfather, Damus is a Janitor, Mike is the consort, Lynch us and gg no re ez game ez life

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I cant tell if your avatar is happy or angry.....
    Common conundrum. My avatar is a happy cat; I am not a happy cat.

So by host meta, Distorted is mayor or godfather, let’s lynch it

-vote Distorted
    Distorted is not The Godfather. That’s my job and no one else gets to claim it. Anyone trying to push lynches on him is confirmed Neutral.

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

but u werent acting scummy. and claiming to be a mafia isnt scummy, its NAI. u decided to say u were acting scummy though and say it was fake, which that is scummy because it seems like u are feeling paranoid about how you are coming off, so already justifying it.
    also, u quick unvoted SCVMurderer. showing you are nervous to keep your vote out.. last game i played i called cryptonic on that and scumread him for it. he was mafia.
    I agree with distorted. Please unvote him quick!
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

29. ISO #279

30. ISO #280

31. ISO #281

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

Quote Originally Posted by LunaMayGraves View Post
    Literally all you did was sign me up for this game and said “here ya go”
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Yea what the heck you’re making it look like I said all that shit
    My apologies, mate, phone had a mind of its own on how that formatting should be. I’d edit it, but iirc that’s not allowed here

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

36. ISO #286

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288

39. ISO #289

40. ISO #290

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

44. ISO #294

I’m curious why you are claiming others are evil confirmed. Marshall and Glip specifically.
    Explain.
    Honestly. That specific thing looks like town Yagami. He does that... kind of stuff.... as town. That being said, it doesn't feel as genuine as usual, so I'm keeping an eye on him..
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

45. ISO #295

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    -vote mike
    Uuuuuh... would you mind explaining this vote, given that your contribution level is 0.000000001, at least at this point of the game? @Scvmurderer
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

46. ISO #296

@Distorted

The social experiment is seeing if I am able to make a comeback from being read as scum into being a strong town read. This is being done due to the previous game where I was read scum and couldn’t gain any traction on town lean
    Ok, so, this is a reply to Distorted's post saying you are in a guilty mindset.....

You are saying that you are being intentionally scummy, for the sole purpose of getting townread back? This reeks of bullshit. There is so much you can do with reaction testing and interactions on D1, and doing this "experiment" as town would be very anti-town... and you're not new, nor stupid.

Reiterating my vote on you
    -vote Damus_Graves

47. ISO #297

but u werent acting scummy. and claiming to be a mafia isnt scummy, its NAI. u decided to say u were acting scummy though and say it was fake, which that is scummy because it seems like u are feeling paranoid about how you are coming off, so already justifying it.
    Agreed
    also, u quick unvoted SCVMurderer. showing you are nervous to keep your vote out.. last game i played i called cryptonic on that and scumread him for it. he was mafia.
    At this stage of the game, with not that many posts from Damus, can you seriously think that he has that many scumtells? Although it makes sense... it's strange, and I know that you're a professional scum painter. I HAVE MY EYE ON YOU.

48. ISO #298

Not really. Because I am capable of pulling off plots and that validates my original statement. There is no reason to be dishonest because no one will believe the honesty.

Not even close to gamethrowing. This isn’t the Sc2Mafia mod please don’t ever try to lump me in with those fools again thanks.

I think that it’s true.
    Way to early to fake claim
    You're making me think of a character in a weird show who just talks his way out of everything with wordy and complicated stuff that doesn't make any sense...
    Being anti-town isn't just a way to get you scumread, it's a way to harm town, as the word implies. Being anti-town on purpose, as an experienced, not trolly, and not dumb player, is scum indicative. Nothing more, nothing less.

The only doubt in this is: why would a scum do this? What I could see is a scum that fucked up heavily in the beginning, and is trying to talk their way away from the chopping block. This is what I did in LBP, in which I was mafia and was suspected heavily for my very first post, which was the first post of the game... And you were my scummate, lol.

49. ISO #299

At This Point I Trust Mike SCV & Distorted
    For the reason: ParamValue/000000000/EMPTY.

50. ISO #300

What the fuck is the use of discussing that, for town?