S-FM: Clown town - Page 23
Register

User Tag List

Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 1717
  1. ISO #1101

Re: S-FM: Clown town

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    So when he's scum he isn't afraid to interact?

W-wouldn't you think the opposite would be true normally?

That's truly strange.
    Lots of ppl scumread Gyrlander and vote Gyrlander when he's town and his meta isn't considered. Happened in turnabout as well. You've been host there, how come you find it "strange" now?

2. ISO #1102

3. ISO #1103

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yes, it was very very fun and crazy lol. And it gave birth to a nice quote: "Aamirus, have you been Hitler recently?" since Hitler was a role (and a really weird one lol).
    Whats A Role Do They Come With Dinner? Or Are There Cards Involved.. Is The Deck Shuffled? Or Is It Stacked?

4. ISO #1104

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Anyway, so if this is your understanding of Crypt's meta, do you think Crypt v Damus is TvS and not SvS then? It did seem like bussing to me somehow.
    Yes, I am 100% convinced that it is TvS. And I am 100% convinced that Damus is not Mafia.

Also, did you know that you should never say that you're 100% convinced of something unless you know it for sure and that it is confirmed?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #1105

Yes, I am 100% convinced that it is TvS. And I am 100% convinced that Damus is not Mafia.

Also, did you know that you should never say that you're 100% convinced of something unless you know it for sure and that it is confirmed?
    Is that a softclaim?

6. ISO #1106

Any relations to brink?

7. ISO #1107

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    So when he's scum he isn't afraid to interact?

W-wouldn't you think the opposite would be true normally?

That's truly strange.
    Why would it be? I think Gyrlander is a carefree person on Mafia.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #1108

Is that a softclaim?
    I think that being more obvious than this would be a modkill lol

9. ISO #1109

10. ISO #1110

Lots of ppl scumread Gyrlander and vote Gyrlander when he's town and his meta isn't considered. Happened in turnabout as well. You've been host there, how come you find it "strange" now?
    No that's not what I meant by that.

MM said that Gyr's meta is to be confident as scum and not so much as town.

I found that strange is all.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

11. ISO #1111

You Know Investigative Roles Are Possible Right... Its High Noon..

12. ISO #1112

So the team is blink/damus/you? @Damus_Graves you confirm?
    no

13. ISO #1113

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    You Know Investigative Roles Are Possible Right... Its High Noon..
    Kay and so what?

You know no one can claim a role right?

:/

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

14. ISO #1114

I think that being more obvious than this would be a modkill lol
    MM if you're town and lying about this it's an even dumber play than your crier cc in an earlier game. This time you're directly affecting a widely scumread other player, Damus, as well. I really hope you're telling the truth.

15. ISO #1115

16. ISO #1116

17. ISO #1117

MM if you're town and lying about this it's an even dumber play than your crier cc in an earlier game. This time you're directly affecting a widely scumread other player, Damus, as well. I really hope you're telling the truth.
    xD the crier claim was an experiment, don't worry lol.... also: you won't guess, and I can't give too many hints or it'll be a roleclaim. Just remember that I'm important and that I don't want to die. And that I am convinced 100% that Crypt is mafia.

18. ISO #1118

xD the crier claim was an experiment, don't worry lol.... also: you won't guess, and I can't give too many hints or it'll be a roleclaim. Just remember that I'm important and that I don't want to die. And that I am convinced 100% that Crypt is mafia.
    This along with the Damus is 100% town softclaim is incredibly unconvincing.

19. ISO #1119

?
    Mag said he detected Damus as neutral earlier. So you had different night action results and you didn't say a word?
    I said damus was 100% not Mafia. I never said anything else.

20. ISO #1120

I said damus was 100% not Mafia. I never said anything else.
    TvS = Town v Scum.

21. ISO #1121

Cryptonic, now that you're here, why do you townread Gyrlander?
    Cause i find town gyr is useless d1. Fits meta OH SHOTS FIRED but still reinforces my read

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

22. ISO #1122

23. ISO #1123

TvS = Town v Scum.
    Hm, I expressed myself in the wrong way lol. I'll just say Crypt is 100% scum and Damus is not his scummate.

24. ISO #1124

25. ISO #1125

100% convinced that he is not mafia?? LOL how can you be certain of him? Did you check him? If ao let me know so i can reposition vote.
    Otherwise, just stop trusting someone 100% as town... i knw youre not that naive, so yep still looks like MM/damus are a scum team to me

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

26. ISO #1126

27. ISO #1127

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    100% convinced that he is not mafia?? LOL how can you be certain of him? Did you check him? If ao let me know so i can reposition vote.
    Otherwise, just stop trusting someone 100% as town... i knw youre not that naive, so yep still looks like MM/damus are a scum team to me
    I confirm that he's not mafia and that you are. But Damus is not 100% town, he could be neutral. Just not Mafia.

28. ISO #1128

Hm, I expressed myself in the wrong way lol. I'll just say Crypt is 100% scum and Damus is not his scummate.
    That's like 3 different claims within not even 2 pages. If you wouldn't be like this all the time I'd put all the pressure I can in your direction, but whatever. At least Crypt is being genuinely scummy.

29. ISO #1129

Gyrlander wasn't useless this time. Literally everybody so far said he's more active than he was last game.
    So what shots? What reinforcement?
    Oh you think??? I didnt think he said or did anything that stood out.. hmm.

30. ISO #1130
    Ganelon

Wait do u know thisfor sure? Or assumption?
    It’s an assumption. Dare I say a good one. Town Killer should put a bullet in his brain

31. ISO #1131

I confirm that he's not mafia and that you are. But Damus is not 100% town, he could be neutral. Just not Mafia.
    Sorry but you cannot confirm both.
    Yes or no, did tou target damus last night?

32. ISO #1132

That's like 3 different claims within not even 2 pages. If you wouldn't be like this all the time I'd put all the pressure I can in your direction, but whatever. At least Crypt is being genuinely scummy.
    No. The claim I make is:

Crypt is 100% scum
    Damus is 100% not MAFIA, but I don't know anything else about him

Also: even if you were to find my role I couldn't verbally confirm it to you, and I don't think you will anyway XD

33. ISO #1133

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    It’s an assumption. Dare I say a good one. Town Killer should put a bullet in his brain
    Yea i tried bro, i really did

34. ISO #1134

Sorry but you cannot confirm both.
    Yes or no, did tou target damus last night?
    Yes, I can. The setup is WEIRD. Think outside the box bois n gurls lol

35. ISO #1135

No. The claim I make is:

Crypt is 100% scum
    Damus is 100% not MAFIA, but I don't know anything else about him

Also: even if you were to find my role I couldn't verbally confirm it to you, and I don't think you will anyway XD
    Tell us what your feedback on damus said. I dont see a rule against quoting feedback, just our rolecards LOL

36. ISO #1136

Oh you think??? I didnt think he said or did anything that stood out.. hmm.
    I'd really love it if you were to actually put some thought and a few more words behind your actions. Now please, after that "hmm", take a few more looks at Gyrlander's and also Damus' play this game and tell us more convincing reads.

37. ISO #1137

Tell us what your feedback on damus said. I dont see a rule against quoting feedback, just our rolecards LOL
    But then my role would be obvious as all hells so it'd be a role claim lol

38. ISO #1138

39. ISO #1139

Yes, I can. The setup is WEIRD. Think outside the box bois n gurls lol
    No you either cant confirm both, or you need to relook at your evidence. Maybe YOU need to think outside the box.. because i know youre wrong on at least 50% of your statement

40. ISO #1140
    Ganelon

MM is 100% lying here. There is no way for him to know Crypt is scum and that Damus is not.
    I feel high degree of confidence in my assessmemt of Cryptonic, and I feel as though he has confirmed himself as non-Mafia today.

41. ISO #1141

I'd really love it if you were to actually put some thought and a few more words behind your actions. Now please, after that "hmm", take a few more looks at Gyrlander's and also Damus' play this game and tell us more convincing reads.
    Ok ill read back on gyr at PC

42. ISO #1142

43. ISO #1143

MM is 100% lying here. There is no way for him to know Crypt is scum and that Damus is not.
    I feel high degree of confidence in my assessmemt of Cryptonic, and I feel as though he has confirmed himself as non-Mafia today.
    For God's sake. Any role can be of any alignment. I can't give clues that would be too useful because it'd be a roleclaim. So can you just THINK a bit ???

44. ISO #1144
    Ganelon

If Damus is a Neutral, Im confident that Crypt isn’t scum.

45. ISO #1145

@Marshmallow Marshall
    I was bussed last night, does this affect your feedback?
    If damus was also bussed, would that make me "not mafia" and him mafia? Lol

46. ISO #1146

You know that one movie with james bond? That's one role MM could maybe be.

47. ISO #1147
    Ganelon

That is a borderline claim. Stop right there. I have independent reasons extracted from the thread to townread Cryptonic

48. ISO #1148

And Damus. Because your interactions with him reek of SvS bussing.
    Im trying to lynch him 2 days in a row
    I also may have tried to remove him from the game last night in some regards.

That is a lot of time for SvS bussing

49. ISO #1149

Guys notice how I went on Crypt super early into the day.... come on lol just think two seconds, what would I gain from lying here? And remember what I said about me being important and not wanting to die to a vengekill? THINK HARDER GUYS

50. ISO #1150
    Ganelon

I was also bussed last night. And roleocked too