Register

User Tag List

Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 1717
  1. ISO #951

Re: S-FM: Clown town

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    ...Uhm.

This seems weird... Why do you think he'd choose you if he was mafia?

Why don't you want to die?

BE A MAN MR.SQUISHY!
    Because I'm a man, and an important one. I already stated this before.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #952

3. ISO #953

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    OMFG I'm so dumb but I'm tow BB nnn
    Don't say that my precious kitty!!

What's wrong?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

4. ISO #954

5. ISO #955

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    ...Uhm.

This seems weird... Why do you think he'd choose you if he was mafia?

Why don't you want to die?

BE A MAN MR.SQUISHY!
    Also think about it. Would I ask this if I were mafia? As mafia, benefit < risk in this situation, I believe.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #956

7. ISO #957

8. ISO #958

9. ISO #959

Ou @blinkskater why did we always have to play with a Drink nktlw mindset!!
    Blink is dead from lynch suicide

10. ISO #960

I''mm sorry aivion just feel so omg
    Oh

Remember, You have my shoulder to cry on!~

=)

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

11. ISO #961

12. ISO #962

Sorry nmy dickkkj im r
    Townnnmmm
    God lol you're something... go to bed man xD

13. ISO #963

14. ISO #964

15. ISO #965

16. ISO #966

17. ISO #967

@AIVION you are my only to bread please y ella merreeeeeeeeee ffs
    If it makes you happy =)

18. ISO #968

@Gyrlander you're making the thread uselessly hard to read lol

19. ISO #969

I'm sorry blink is much more elegant
    no u

20. ISO #970

21. ISO #971

22. ISO #972

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    READ THIS SPOILER FOR IT IS IMPORTANT

Spoiler : Case against Cryptonic :

If you can look at me straight in the eyes without laughing and tell me that this post isn't giving you horribly faked vibes, you're either mafia or don't have either logic or gut lol.

SO, yeaaa I have buddied Damus hard, TOTALLY... That looks sooo muuuch like SvS interaction, right?

I think AIVION is town both by his posts and by the interactions between Crypt and AIVION.

Here he's scumpainting me...

AND THIS POST IS WHAT KILLS WHAT REMAINED OF YOUR TOWNCRED CRYPT. Here's my answer, follow the quote if you want to see evidence itself, here it is:
    Spoiler : Quoting myself talking about Creeds :
    .... so in other words, every scummy action is possibly a town wanting to look like scum to be targeted? What about... no?
    -vote creedkingsx
    If I had to decide of a lynch target RIGHT NOW, it would be Creed because of the "Town wants to act scummy to bait", he's there but he's not really active... That, over Mike. I could very well Mike being scum, though, and have my suspicions because of three posts. I said "Hi townie Mike" because he had done X thing I had found a little bit towny. He replied to it with "Hi MM". Then he quoted another of my posts and said "Hi town MM". I might be overanalyzing this, but it felt like he was accepting a small buddying there after just saying hi.

Also, his full scumpainting of Gyrlander (Even if he said he loved my post calling him out) was weird, and saying he loves my post and that it was more of a bait is an easy way out as scum.

Those two are my top suspects atm.

But @Magoroth , I'd like you to explain your reads. Talking about vets and cults isn't really a scumtell as long as you don't start saying X is Y for no reason IMO. And you don't seem to have any actual scumreads, only some "they're talking about X".
    You lowered your content, during last games where has the analytical Magoroth gone?

And that's my answer to Crypt's bullshit. He has read the thread. He has made a full case against Damus, and posted on page 12 "12 pages wtf" and then stopped posting, so I think he caught up there. He is not honest in this. And he never, ever replied to my post calling his bullshit out when he said I was fluffing on Creeds.

TL;DR : Down with Cryptonic's head.

-vote Cryptonic
    lol your entire case is based on you assuming i've read the thread, and that's why i'm scum? lol
    The full case about damus is about 1 post that happened while I was around, then a few he made afterwards lol

Also, just stop reading into the first post lmao. I'm alive today, so the post worked. You see?
    If you knew my meta, you know what what the opening post is also soft claiming
    gg no re u can unvote now

ps i'd hammer you on l-1

still love you though man

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

23. ISO #973

24. ISO #974

25. ISO #975

26. ISO #976

27. ISO #977

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    lol your entire case is based on you assuming i've read the thread, and that's why i'm scum? lol
    The full case about damus is about 1 post that happened while I was around, then a few he made afterwards lol

Also, just stop reading into the first post lmao. I'm alive today, so the post worked. You see?
    If you knew my meta, you know what what the opening post is also soft claiming
    gg no re u can unvote now

ps i'd hammer you on l-1

still love you though man
    What??? No, it's not at all based on you reading the thread... I am just saying that you can't say you didn't read it, and you said I hadn't gave any reasons to vote Creeds when I had already gave a lot. And the first post... of course it will work if you're mafia lmao... My case stands strong and even stronger since you just said that it was based on you reading the thread.

I'd hammer you on L-1 too by the way lol, and I love you too.

28. ISO #978

Damus_Graves
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Bahkieh
    Light_Yagami
    NoctiZ
    Magoroth
    Kenny
    Gyrlander
    AIVION
    Cryptonic

wyt about that Light???????

This is kind of how I'm viewing the game rn. no one really doing any productive for town. like why are you guys shitting just up the pages lolol

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

29. ISO #979

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    This Is Not Our A Typical Town Gyrlander I Think Might Have Been On To Something With Him... *Thinking Intensifies*
    no shit sherlock

HE'S DRUNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

30. ISO #980

What??? No, it's not at all based on you reading the thread... I am just saying that you can't say you didn't read it, and you said I hadn't gave any reasons to vote Creeds when I had already gave a lot. And the first post... of course it will work if you're mafia lmao... My case stands strong and even stronger since you just said that it was based on you reading the thread.

lol ok ;)

31. ISO #981

32. ISO #982

Damus_Graves
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Bahkieh
    Light_Yagami
    NoctiZ
    Magoroth
    Kenny
    Gyrlander
    AIVION
    Cryptonic

This is kind of how I'm viewing the game rn. no one really doing any productive for town. like why are you guys shitting just up the pages lolol
    How is Kenny towny? How is Bahkieh scummy? I get that you made a case against Damus and that it somehow "contaminated" me and that you stand by it, but I don't get the rest of your list.... Kenny is null at best, and Bahkieh is null because he has absolutely nothing for or against him.... no?

33. ISO #983

Damus_Graves
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Bahkieh
    Light_Yagami
    NoctiZ
    Magoroth
    Kenny
    Gyrlander
    AIVION
    Cryptonic

How Come Your Names Is Absent In Your Reads List?

34. ISO #984

35. ISO #985

It kind of is. You're saying i'm scum painting you, when in reality I just don't care to read yours and creeds interactions. I just think that your vote was shit weak, because you should never vote without a reasoning in the post lol. How the hell are you going to get people to join your wagon without laying out your case in your vote post? lol How is creed supposed to defend that vote?

Either you didn't think it would result in creed getting lynched, you didn't want to get him lynched, or you didn't want to bring attention to yourself by leading a lynch d1 like that.

I don't think I'm scum painting you, but I do think you are scum lol.

36. ISO #986

How Come Your Names Is Absent In Your Reads List?
    Why don't you respond about your position on the list

37. ISO #987

38. ISO #988

It kind of is. You're saying i'm scum painting you, when in reality I just don't care to read yours and creeds interactions. I just think that your vote was shit weak, because you should never vote without a reasoning in the post lol. How the hell are you going to get people to join your wagon without laying out your case in your vote post? lol How is creed supposed to defend that vote?

Either you didn't think it would result in creed getting lynched, you didn't want to get him lynched, or you didn't want to bring attention to yourself by leading a lynch d1 like that.

I don't think I'm scum painting you, but I do think you are scum lol.
    Oh, I did want him lynched. And I had given explainations... My thoughts were converging to this point. And sorry if I don't take your word when you say you're not scumpainting me xD

39. ISO #989

How is Kenny towny? How is Bahkieh scummy? I get that you made a case against Damus and that it somehow "contaminated" me and that you stand by it, but I don't get the rest of your list.... Kenny is null at best, and Bahkieh is null because he has absolutely nothing for or against him.... no?
    I have found Kenny to be genuine in his reads and beliefs, and how he acts on them. He also views things the same as me. On d1, all we really have to go on is our win condition. So, if he's seeing the game the same way as me with 0 info, then I am to believe we have the same win condition.
    Yaseeee?

And Bahkieh is mostly null, but that's the reason I want to lynch him. He's too unknown, and no one is questioning it. Would be nice to remove that from the game, and still good chance of being scum.

40. ISO #990

However The Fact You Think I Could Be A Bad Guy Is Incorrect.. Im The Hero This Town Deserves.. But Not The One It Needs Right Now..
    kk thanks!@!!

41. ISO #991

However The Fact You Think I Could Be A Bad Guy Is Incorrect.. Im The Hero This Town Deserves.. But Not The One It Needs Right Now..
    How do you know that town doesn't need you if we have no flips? WOULD YOU HAVE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, MR JUSTICE????

42. ISO #992

I have found Kenny to be genuine in his reads and beliefs, and how he acts on them. He also views things the same as me. On d1, all we really have to go on is our win condition. So, if he's seeing the game the same way as me with 0 info, then I am to believe we have the same win condition.
    Yaseeee?

And Bahkieh is mostly null, but that's the reason I want to lynch him. He's too unknown, and no one is questioning it. Would be nice to remove that from the game, and still good chance of being scum.
    He didn't explain shit, how can you think he's genuine and all.... there is literally no information on this because he gave none
    Are you claiming that Kenny is your scummate?

Hm, I get the idea on Bahkieh. But that's not a read, it's a lynch order. Not the same thing. And I would agree if you weren't a scumbag ;)

43. ISO #993

How do you know that town doesn't need you if we have no flips? WOULD YOU HAVE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, MR JUSTICE????
    The Only Information I Have Is My Own Brain And How It Works.. But Yall Will Think Im Crazy When I Say What I Have Ta Say..

44. ISO #994

The Only Information I Have Is My Own Brain And How It Works.. But Yall Will Think Im Crazy When I Say What I Have Ta Say..

And what did your brain tell you? Any reads?

45. ISO #995

And what did your brain tell you? Any reads?
    Seeing As How Gyrlander And Mag Both Voted Mike After Eachother Gyrlander First.. Then After Mike Voted The Unvote Both Were On Mike At End Of Day.. And My Current Vote Is On The Guy That Said Mike Could Have Scum Slipped Thus Making Him Likely Scum As Well.. So In My Opinion Gyrlander Mag And NoctiZ Are Scum Team.. Im Thinking Executioner Was The True Neutral At This Junction

46. ISO #996

Seeing As How Gyrlander And Mag Both Voted Mike After Eachother Gyrlander First.. Then After Mike Voted The Unvote Both Were On Mike At End Of Day.. And My Current Vote Is On The Guy That Said Mike Could Have Scum Slipped Thus Making Him Likely Scum As Well.. So In My Opinion Gyrlander Mag And NoctiZ Are Scum Team.. Im Thinking Executioner Was The True Neutral At This Junction
    Why NoctiZ? And why not Crypt?

47. ISO #997

He didn't explain shit, how can you think he's genuine and all.... there is literally no information on this because he gave none
    Are you claiming that Kenny is your scummate?

Hm, I get the idea on Bahkieh. But that's not a read, it's a lynch order. Not the same thing. And I would agree if you weren't a scumbag ;)
    Whendid i ever insinuate that list was anything but a lynch order lol

48. ISO #998

Whendid i ever insinuate that list was anything but a lynch order lol
    I assumed it was a list of reads lol.

Also YOU ARE LINING UP LYNCHES GUILTY /s

49. ISO #999

50. ISO #1000

Not To Seem Like Trying Ta Buddy I Felt Crypt Was Open An Honest About Feeling Ill.. So I Figure Give Him/Her The Chance To Be More Productive Today..
    He's not being unproductive, he's producing red paint to put on Damus and myself...

Also 1000th post of the game