S-FM Turnabout Mafia - Page 31
Register

User Tag List

Page 31 of 77 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,550 of 3803
  1. ISO #1501

Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yea I had to go for 2 minutes to check something, didn't want you to go claim that I disappear as soon as I get questioned. Which you did anyway.

Well, their easy victory is to get two guilties in a row on town, no? Or... @AIVION Nothing says the scum win if 2 townies are guiltied in a row, only that town loses. Does it mean that the game continues until the Bomber dies if this happens?
    "Back when i can"
    Dude i took a like 12 hour hiatus and didnt need to mention. Sounds like youre the exact inverse of me if you need town approval to take a fucking piss

2. ISO #1502

3. ISO #1503

Yea I had to go for 2 minutes to check something, didn't want you to go claim that I disappear as soon as I get questioned. Which you did anyway.

Well, their easy victory is to get two guilties in a row on town, no? Or... @AIVION Nothing says the scum win if 2 townies are guiltied in a row, only that town loses. Does it mean that the game continues until the Bomber dies if this happens?
    Its 3. Read the setup. And i was referencing the Guilty Defendant, though that is also an easier win youre right

4. ISO #1504

I never run away, even when I should as scum sometimes. So if I'm town like right now, nope. It decreases the quality of the gameplay for no reason. We just end up with everyone lurking and having the site meta of actives = town and lurkers = scum.
    I don’t know if number 2 is bomber slaol made a good point why would a bomber call himself out like that not very good play at all. MM maybe you are town that got suckered like me and distorted. But the one question is why did you defend him so dam hard in kitty chat. I even at one point asked Avion to remove my Inno vote becuse Sloal made some berry good points even distorted at a point was wavering but you never wavered not once about his defense. This is the point that has me confused so please just elaborate on it.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

5. ISO #1505

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    So i was right, and you still just want to offer weak defense instead of work with me to find other scum? You know i value communication. I ignored blink last game despite thinking he was scum because there was BETTER scum lynches.

You claim to scum hunt but won't even bounce ideas off of a confirmed town batting 1000 on their rreads thus far?

I thought more of you frankly
    Clears throatYour Honor, I am scum hunting here, asking you questions about why you scumread Damus. To put a read on Numbertwo.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #1506

7. ISO #1507
    Ganelon

I believe Voss mentioned that the neutrals should reveal yesterday.

I'd see mafia doing that. Not to say that there aren't town motivations for doing so, but there are definitely scum motivations.

There's also the possibility of Voss being a neutral and baiting neutral claims himself.

He did vote blinkskater yesterday, I recall it having to do something with the neutral claim.

8. ISO #1508

9. ISO #1509

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I believe Voss mentioned that the neutrals should reveal yesterday.

I'd see mafia doing that. Not to say that there aren't town motivations for doing so, but there are definitely scum motivations.

There's also the possibility of Voss being a neutral and baiting neutral claims himself.

He did vote blinkskater yesterday, I recall it having to do something with the neutral claim.
    I see a claim by a neutral defendant or prosocutor as a town positive. They are likely town aligned and our "sheriff" of sorts

10. ISO #1510

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I don’t know if number 2 is bomber slaol made a good point why would a bomber call himself out like that not very good play at all. MM maybe you are town that got suckered like me and distorted. But the one question is why did you defend him so dam hard in kitty chat. I even at one point asked Avion to remove my Inno vote becuse Sloal made some berry good points even distorted at a point was wavering but you never wavered not once about his defense. This is the point that has me confused so please just elaborate on it.
    When were those good points made, when did Distorted waver or anything? Was it when I was sleeping

And I defended him very very hard because the case against him was very, VERY weak. I never saw a single good thing, out of MAYBE the early interactions in which I was wondering if he had pocketed me, but he said exactly what I thought was the town reason to do it.

I believe that I will have to re-evaluate my way of playing with this wave of other people coming.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #1511

Please clarify the question specifics youd like answred
    Did you scumread Damus for having read the setup and understood how the prosecuting/defense attornies were attributed (or was it one of the reasons for which you scumread him)?

Also, if you were to know right now that I was town, who would be the scum team?

12. ISO #1512

When were those good points made, when did Distorted waver or anything? Was it when I was sleeping

And I defended him very very hard because the case against him was very, VERY weak. I never saw a single good thing, out of MAYBE the early interactions in which I was wondering if he had pocketed me, but he said exactly what I thought was the town reason to do it.

I believe that I will have to re-evaluate my way of playing with this wave of other people coming.
    I may have said your reason for being obvious was "youve never played with Damus Graves before"

13. ISO #1513

Did you scumread Damus for having read the setup and understood how the prosecuting/defense attornies were attributed (or was it one of the reasons for which you scumread him)?

Also, if you were to know right now that I was town, who would be the scum team?
    That is not why i scumread him. Reading a setup is neither town nor scum indicative imo. Not for Damus at least.

If you were town the scums would likely include Gyrlander, Stealthbomber, and Kenny is my pick for Bomber at this time

14. ISO #1514

Also, @Stealthbomber16 , you said you had stuff to do IRL yesterday so you didn't comment on the trial AT ALL... I'd like the comments to come now. You have had A LOT of time to contribute, yet your contribution are very poor, and I noticed that you are not solvy.

and the judge scumread you earlier and i think im gonna stick with his reads a bit...

Spoiler : cvote :
    Stealthbomber16,Kenny,Gyrlander,Mike,Numbertwo,Vos s,LightYagami,Distorted,Magoroth,MarshmallowMarsha ll,

15. ISO #1515

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM Mike and Dist I believe
    Dunno if it’s been stated yet but I made it known in the chat that I was also planning on voting Damus inno
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

16. ISO #1516

Also, @Stealthbomber16 , you said you had stuff to do IRL yesterday so you didn't comment on the trial AT ALL... I'd like the comments to come now. You have had A LOT of time to contribute, yet your contribution are very poor, and I noticed that you are not solvy.

and the judge scumread you earlier and i think im gonna stick with his reads a bit...

Spoiler : cvote :
    Stealthbomber16,Kenny,Gyrlander,Mike,Numbertwo,Vos s,LightYagami,Distorted,Magoroth,MarshmallowMarsha ll,
    I’m at work.

17. ISO #1517

I would like to make a point again.

I am confident the insane benigns are town aligned.

Id like everyone to tell me who their prosocutor target is, and their defense target is.

Obviously if you are neutral tell the truth, all others should just make up 2 claims.

18. ISO #1518

That is not why i scumread him. Reading a setup is neither town nor scum indicative imo. Not for Damus at least.

If you were town the scums would likely include Gyrlander, Stealthbomber, and Kenny is my pick for Bomber at this time
    Well I'm glad that we have the same reads lol look at the list I just posted...

Also, reading setup is NAI in my book too. HOWEVER, that is why Numbertwo scumread him. It is what he has pushed in trial chat. So I kept objecting and saying that he was saying irrelevant stuff. He said that you were using meta to scumread Damus, and the grounds of this argument were that he had read the setup and understood the defense/prosecutor mechanics. SO, based on this, do you understand my suspicions better?

19. ISO #1519

I’ve done this exact strategy as scum and won the game. First post of the game I claimed cult leader.

Him shitclaiming a role shouldn’t be considered alignment indicative.

20. ISO #1520

Dunno if it’s been stated yet but I made it known in the chat that I was also planning on voting Damus inno
    I can confirm this.

Also you're at work... Okay but get your ass here before EoD to contribute some real stuff please. Your free pass has expired.

21. ISO #1521

Well I'm glad that we have the same reads lol look at the list I just posted...

Also, reading setup is NAI in my book too. HOWEVER, that is why Numbertwo scumread him. It is what he has pushed in trial chat. So I kept objecting and saying that he was saying irrelevant stuff. He said that you were using meta to scumread Damus, and the grounds of this argument were that he had read the setup and understood the defense/prosecutor mechanics. SO, based on this, do you understand my suspicions better?
    People have different views, and #2 was in fact right.

Setup reading is NAI until it is. It can be when you compare knowledge of 1 mechanic to lack of knowledge to another. It can be hard to determine, but it exists. Like how you dont know towns wincon.

22. ISO #1522

I’ve done this exact strategy as scum and won the game. First post of the game I claimed cult leader.

Him shitclaiming a role shouldn’t be considered alignment indicative.
    Day 1 and ... immediately before a confirmable action... not the same.

23. ISO #1523

Id like everyone to tell me who their prosocutor target is, and their defense target is.

Obviously if you are neutral tell the truth, all others should just make up 2 claims.
    Defense: Magoroth
    Prosecutor: Kenny

24. ISO #1524

Alright I’ll play ball.

Prosecute: Mike
    Defense: Marsh

Last post for now.

25. ISO #1525

I can confirm this.

Also you're at work... Okay but get your ass here before EoD to contribute some real stuff please. Your free pass has expired.
    Alright I’ll just have the time pass faster then :/

26. ISO #1526

27. ISO #1527

28. ISO #1528

Its 3. Read the setup. And i was referencing the Guilty Defendant, though that is also an easier win youre right
    OH my god sorry I literally helped making this setup but I didn't know about that part so... yeaaaaa....... Whoops.

Also I thought I would have to go for longer than that, I wasn't taking a piss

29. ISO #1529

Here is my read list

MM I have as scummiest Due to the flip of Dumas. Because of how hard he pushed us to all inn how the Judge is not supreme god. Does that make him scum I dont know 100% but at this time he is my scummiest read. I feel useless this game due to I read Dumas as town but so did a lot of us. What i want to know from others who know MM is it his style to Vote up his buddy and defend him hard core or is his his style to lych him to keep his cover. I dont know his style as scum. In no way is this a defense I just want to get the truth and not just random lych.

Then I have Kenny because of him over and over saying he was going to rig trials. I think we need answers. I am not saying he is scum but his actions are of his scum actions. he claimed in jury chat that that was night night chat personalty is why he acted light that.

Then I have Gyrlander Provided a verity weak defense almost like he did not even try even when judge said at this point you are losing. everyone in jury chat was loafing about it. to the point people where saying just lych Gyrlander d2 and skip.

Numbertwo is next on my list Posable bomber yes but there is something that does not add up to him being bomber Why say it in jury chat. this is why he is #4 on my list. just in case he is. I am leaning to no he is not because he did what I did in basic. when I claimed doc as a cit to take the hit so our town would get another day to lych mafia. I am not ready to say Number two is bomber as of yet.

Then we have Voss Nuet IP target me i honestly believe. not even worth a lych. I dont think scum because of her actions I dont think bomber because she has been fixated on me all game.

Light well Light is light enough said.

MAg and distorted I read as town. Then again I read MM as hard town.

This is my reads this is why this game to win i give my votes to Judge. He has better reads than I do because I will be honest yes I asked Avion to remove my vote but I still would have inno Dumas. He did come across as town read to me.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

30. ISO #1530

Here is my read list

MM I have as scummiest Due to the flip of Dumas. Because of how hard he pushed us to all inn how the Judge is not supreme god. Does that make him scum I dont know 100% but at this time he is my scummiest read. I feel useless this game due to I read Dumas as town but so did a lot of us. What i want to know from others who know MM is it his style to Vote up his buddy and defend him hard core or is his his style to lych him to keep his cover. I dont know his style as scum. In no way is this a defense I just want to get the truth and not just random lych.

Uuuuuuhm.....

31. ISO #1531

Guess it would be MM since i have him highest on my scum list and Defense I would say distorted since i have him lowest

32. ISO #1532

Here is my read list

Then I have Kenny because of him over and over saying he was going to rig trials. I think we need answers. I am not saying he is scum but his actions are of his scum actions. he claimed in jury chat that that was night night chat personalty is why he acted light that.

Then I have Gyrlander Provided a verity weak defense almost like he did not even try even when judge said at this point you are losing. everyone in jury chat was loafing about it. to the point people where saying just lych Gyrlander d2 and skip.

Numbertwo is next on my list Posable bomber yes but there is something that does not add up to him being bomber Why say it in jury chat. this is why he is #4 on my list. just in case he is. I am leaning to no he is not because he did what I did in basic. when I claimed doc as a cit to take the hit so our town would get another day to lych mafia. I am not ready to say Number two is bomber as of yet.

Then we have Voss Nuet IP target me i honestly believe. not even worth a lych. I dont think scum because of her actions I dont think bomber because she has been fixated on me all game.

Light well Light is light enough said.

This is my reads this is why this game to win i give my votes to Judge. He has better reads than I do because I will be honest yes I asked Avion to remove my vote but I still would have inno Dumas. He did come across as town read to me.
    I indeed suspect Kenny.

BUT GYRLANDER WAS NOT THE DEFENSE, HE WAS THE PROSECUTOR...

I guess that when you say posable it means possible?

Any read on stealth?

33. ISO #1533

I'm going to review Kenny's posts to see if there's anything here.

34. ISO #1534

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    i just want to point out that marshmallows marshall heavily defended damus even when i called him out as scum.
    first post of number two d2

true if we for some reason inno someone and then decide to put him up again it would be bad.
    in responce to Mag

Does this mean that the corrupt attorney becomes the new defendant if the other defendant dies by a bomb?
    why was that important?

Perfect opportunity to frame me and get rid of 2 good players?

2 good players? one was scum.

something worth noting as that MM leaned at me being neutral shortly before the bombing. Maybe he is the bomber that attempted to frame me? I guess his plan backfired when damus turned out to be scum.

He was possibly hoping that damus would flip town and blink flip scum. Then it would be extremely easy for him to misslynch me today.
    Still pushing MM when we all already suspected him.

I don't remember. i was sleeping during most of the chat activity. i didn't have time to read it all during the morning
    When I asked you important info I did not remember but you remember everything else?

yep, their plan was probably to inno damus and if he got put on trial again they would use the ability to inno him and win the game.
    Is this why you wanted Dumas on trial?

Everyone This is not to say MM is inno and Numbertwo is guilty. this is questions I have stuff that is bugging me. PLEASE DO NOT RUN WITH THIS. Lets use info we have to make the correct choice. If MM scum Hang him if Number 2 is scum Hang him. But I put this out not to have anyone use it to attack but to ask question. DONT BE SCUM AND RUN WITH IT.

Now Numbertwo please explain.

35. ISO #1535

Town would lose and the Scum would win (Including Courtroom Bomber)
    And it's 3 guilties in a row.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

36. ISO #1536

NM Number two can't be scum more I think the more I say why would he risk pretending to be bomber if he is not. and risk his partner.

37. ISO #1537

38. ISO #1538

first post of number two d2

in responce to Mag

why was that important?

2 good players? one was scum.

Still pushing MM when we all already suspected him.

When I asked you important info I did not remember but you remember everything else?

Is this why you wanted Dumas on trial?

Everyone This is not to say MM is inno and Numbertwo is guilty. this is questions I have stuff that is bugging me. PLEASE DO NOT RUN WITH THIS. Lets use info we have to make the correct choice. If MM scum Hang him if Number 2 is scum Hang him. But I put this out not to have anyone use it to attack but to ask question. DONT BE SCUM AND RUN WITH IT.

Now Numbertwo please explain.
    Please disregard I was off on a tangent that was just stupid.

39. ISO #1539

Please note Stealth, MM, and Damus (my scum read team) have all felt the need to tell us of inacticity.

Others have as well, but this bracket likely includes all scum
    The reason I feel inclined to do this is because I’ve been buttfucked for low activity in the past by some of the players in this game.

40. ISO #1540

SO, I had planned on multiquoting everything but it suddenly UNQUOTED for no reason...

But here is what happened close to EoD, and I think it's relevant now that we have Damus' flip.

THIS is the point. And passive defense is much scummier than active defense. You didn't white knight Mike; you attacked his attacker without talking about Mike directly.
    To Kenny. I am here quoting in agreement with Magoroth.
    Yes it does, a weaker and scummier version of this opinion usually.
    To Damus, asking if copying someone's opinion makes it yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Thats literally what I am concluding as well.
    I was circling around to see if there is a possibility that just rewording what others say is opinion or not but I always came back to yes.
    His answer.

I'm going to put a bit of defense here again... Does that seriously feel SvS?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I attacked Voss and Voss was not Mike's attacker. That's just not true. He was in an argument with him, but other people were voting and pushing Mike.
    But Voss was a really big part of the argument... Mike even reads Voss as Insane Prosecuting Attorney lol.
    Yea it's someone else's opinion used as yours, and that makes shitty stuff, both in mafia and irl. For example, THAT ZOMBIES EXIST FOR REAL lol.
    My answer to Damus
    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    ONE MINUTE WARNING!
    Day ends before anyone could question Kenny further, then while the server is setting up we forget that it existed...... There was something there IMO.

Also, I think that Voss - Kenny big argument is TvS, with maybe a small chance of TvT. They aren't both scum though.

41. ISO #1541

42. ISO #1542

NM Number two can't be scum more I think the more I say why would he risk pretending to be bomber if he is not. and risk his partner.
    ? how would he risk his partner if he's not scum? But I think a bit less that he's scum now, it's still in my mind though.

43. ISO #1543

44. ISO #1544

45. ISO #1545

46. ISO #1546

Mike has retracted all of that.
    No he didn't, he retracted the big post saying #2 was scum, not the one I had quoted.

47. ISO #1547

48. ISO #1548
    Ganelon

I'm going to be a masochist and say that my prosecutor target is Distorted, and that my defense target is Mike.

49. ISO #1549

50. ISO #1550