Register

User Tag List

Page 29 of 41 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,450 of 2012
  1. ISO #1401

Re: S-FM Your Everyday Average Game

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    I Have Posted More Than You Naz!
    i make long posts, you literally post i'm making a poop sanvich (not in this game, but you have in others) so don't act like you actually contribute lol. i wish i was a comhunter that had my target as you.

but speaking of comhunter, inb4 MM is comhunter and i'm his target for asking him to get me pregnant. why are there no iso's on anyone else? anyone can be framed as a rule breaker with an iso. smfh.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    So let's go.

Efekannn thinks Hybrid and Blinkskater are followers, they would play very differently as evils from his point.
    He says he suspects a little bit SB16 but doesn't know him enough to form a proper read
    Doesn't care about SL, will vote if needed
    Just wanting to survive apparently
    Says he doesn't have a list of reads because he plays with instinct
    Says he's open to questioning, and literally invites me to ask him more questions
    Apparently I was nice so he didn't want to lynch me yet lol
    Says SB16 can't be confirmed follower, just have a good lean

Since I don't think I can copypaste the chat, I'll just tell you it was written in a townish way, I really felt a good guy trying to scumhunt in some weird way... Which is actually the first time I get that from Efekannn lol.

Again, I HAD ALREADY WROTE THIS OR SOMETHING SIMILAR EARLIER. I ask Gyrlander to not jump on my lynch before reading what I've posted, damn it.
    sounds comhunter as fuck

2. ISO #1402

Im Sure I Already Contributed Enough....

I Just Care About My Own Safety IDK Who To Lynch Anymore.....

Town Gamethrowers Or Mafia?

If We Lynch Mafia Gamethrowers Lose....
    @Distorted you're a TERRIBLE host if you modkill me but not this comhunter hentai loving fool

3. ISO #1403

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @naz i appreciate this effort but if you dont see im follower by now and im asking you to follow mr because im trying to lead the followers then you will pop right up on my scum list
    dude, if i thought you were scum i would have hammered you yesterday.
    i'll do an iso of SB16 in a few minutes so that way im not the only one framed up looking like a fool

i'm a fucking rule follower and i just checked my card today to confirm.
    theres 5 rule followers left and if i get lynched or mod killed there will only be 4 left, and since everyone is so trigger happy, who knows how many more people will die overnight.

4. ISO #1404

5. ISO #1405

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    i make long posts, you literally post i'm making a poop sanvich (not in this game, but you have in others) so don't act like you actually contribute lol. i wish i was a comhunter that had my target as you.

but speaking of comhunter, inb4 MM is comhunter and i'm his target for asking him to get me pregnant. why are there no iso's on anyone else? anyone can be framed as a rule breaker with an iso. smfh.

sounds comhunter as fuck
    Poop Sandvich?
    I Like Ice Cream

6. ISO #1406

7. ISO #1407

SO IM NOT THE ONLY FUCKING PERSON WITH AN ISO, HERES ONE ON SB16:

SB16's early posts giving me strong town vibes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Going to come out right now as Investigator.

Why I am doing this.
    1: if mafia kills me it confirms that one or more of them is a gamethrower
    2: if neutral kills me it confirms that the neutral is a gamethrower
    3: if i were a com hunter i would wait longer to reveal
    4: takes a spot away from a potential rule breaker evil or mafia to claim later

Keep in mind that
    1: one member of the mafia is probably a skyper
    2: drug dealers should never be using their action
    3: mass murderer is actually a jailor variant
    4: even citizens can be evil

Lets do this.
    Can I also recommend that we have a member of the mafia claim today?
    You are scum even when you're town.
    Not sure yet, but I would like to have a mafia member claim. We aren't fighting each other, we're fighting the rule breakers.
    This way we have a semi-reliable source of info from the mafia each day.
    ////////////////////////

reasons why i thought he and MM were skyper team:
    1)
    this is what i was afraid of (this is in response to blink saying he wants to lynch mm)
    2)
    implying there are confirmed skypers

marking this post for later
    this could be seen as him trying to brush off people believing skypers exist

3) here in this long post he can be seen buddying with MM
    Distorted doesnt know if MM is a rule breaker or not.

This is a good thing to keep in mind.

wtf i missed the maf claim
    okay
    thats fine
    4) fishypost:
    Yea. I'm banking on you to stop mafia NKs and if someone dies it means that we either have a gamethrowing vig or a cuck neutral on our hands.
    5)
    is this your only response to my large wall?

please, explain why and how you believe i'm acting stupid and offer counterpoints that disprove or logically conflict with what i am saying

we do not want to kill the mafia *yet* this game. lynching them means the game ends before we can offer complete control.

at this point you're probably a rule breaker or just so stubbornly unwilling to cooperate with anyone that it's detrimental to all of us, especially in a game where the lynch is so overwhelmingly important.
    uh, yeah, because MM was only revealed mafia at that point, possibly his buddy.

6)
    actually after posting that i believe MM much more considering both mafs of the other mafs have openly claimed and would contradict such a statement
    7)
    So just to clarify

Mafia did not use a night kill
    MM jailed and executed SCV under thinking he was a skyper (same here tbh, i even put it in my will)
    NK did not kill

Is this the accepted explanation for the events that took place?
    8)
    B E C A U S E W E D O N T T H I N K Y O U R E A R O L E F O L L O W E R

///////////////////////
    other SB highlights (i dont really know how to make isos so heres just some posts i find noteworthy):

Yea, SCV's death confirms that we'll need to lynch mafia to win game.
    throwin shade:
    can we seriously consider the idea that blinkskater is a cuck/gamethrower?
    Actually Hybrid could be a com hunter. I absolutely can see that happening.
    Jumping on the bandwagon because I support this.

@Suntax
    Let’s hear a bit from you
    -vote Suntax
    did we ever hear from suntax?

Lumping Soviet into the skyper subcategory for right now, he gives me uneasy vibes. Would like to pursue that lead some time in the next day or so.
    rip soviet_love
    Scv being nightkilled doesn’t fuck us. As long as this ends in a town victory then we’re fine.
    Just a feeling right now, I'll do an ISO either later today or during N2. Going purely after host meta, it makes sense that if there are skypers, there would be someone in the mafia who is a skyper.
    don't recall reading ur iso, bro

end part 1. about to start part 2

8. ISO #1408

9. ISO #1409

More buddying of MM:
    This is an interesting development, so I’m going to go back and reread all of second’s posts.

I refuse to believe MM is rule breaker at this point in time.

Here's my real reply to this:
    Because we have 30 minutes in the day I won't work on a SP wall because it won't be ready so instead here's a tower of me responding to people.

Claiming rule follower in this setup is worth nothing, I cannot stress this enough. I know you don't play the SC2Mod, so here's a basic comparison. Not sure if you play town of salem, so I suppose I'll make a single parellel there. Claiming rule follower is like someone in ToS being voted up to the stand and saying "im town y r u voting me". That's worth literally nothing. It's worthless.

I don't follow the logic behind townreading people who claim rule follower.
    *drumroll*
    I claim rule follower!
    See, look. That didn't change your read on me.

I know you're new but making reads is a critical part of the game. I don't see how SP killing SCV is a bad thing. I don't see how SP killing Spruance was a bad thing. They were both my scumreads as well. I will continue whiteknighting.

If SCV were still in this game he'd be purposefully spreading bullshit right about now. It was a good kill, and my last will at the time even called out SCV. I'll keep it in my new last will in case I die to help hammer this point home. While we all read him incorrectly (i thought he was a skyper) it was still a good kill regardless of the flip.

If you die and you're town you still have a good chance of winning at this point. If my death confirms a skyper or gamethrower then go ahead and throw me on the fucking grill. We are the majority. One death is okay.
    First of all bitch, I play SC2Mod, why the fuck else would I be on this godforsaken forum? Guess what happened to Soviet_Love, he FLIPPED RULE FOLLOWER. so fuck you.
    I've been making a read that MM is BAD, and been pushing for him to flip because it would give ME so much more information to see how he was interacting with people.
    It's about to even out, you could either be MM's buddy from why I've explained in this ISO or you could be town. I'm not sure how I feel about you 100% yet, but I could go either way with you.

/////////////////////////////

oh excuse me for not trusting someone someone when they say "im town"

lynch me and ill flip rule follower investigator

i must be telling the truth now, right?

how could i ever be scum
    with your buddying of scum, bro.

but, after this post:
    Full disclosure:

Either my death or MM's death confirms a few things:
    1. there are probably no skypers, or if there are, it's probably exactly what ive been calling all game and ill be happy
    2. secondpassing is the rule breaker maf, im just hesitant to believe the godfather role would be handed to a rule breaker but at this point i dont know what to think. hybrid is also not someone to discount
    3. com hunters everywhere
    4. if MM is skyper i die tomorrow and if he isnt i'm basically cleared
    5. vice versa, if i die today then i flip rule follower and MM should be treated basically confirmed

to this extent, i asked SJ if i could commit suicide last night in order to confirm MM. he said suicide isnt allowed, which is really the only reason im still alive.

also host didn't answer my question of if he thought i was skyper or blink
    i got strong town vibes sooo...lets see what MM flips. hopefully you'll get lucky and he won't be a skyper.

10. ISO #1410

THERE. i just did an ISO of SB16. of course hes not going to have contradictions as a seasoned FM player.
    like i said, i fucking suck at this game. if you see me play mod, you can see me easily get fooled as town.
    i'll be on to read every now and then, and can make replies later tonight when i'm on my own laptop.
    was borrowing my fiances laptop to reply and fucking defend myself.

i'm a freaking rule follower and idk what else it takes to convince u ppl.

11. ISO #1411

12. ISO #1412

13. ISO #1413

14. ISO #1414

15. ISO #1415

THERE. i just did an ISO of SB16. of course hes not going to have contradictions as a seasoned FM player.
    like i said, i fucking suck at this game. if you see me play mod, you can see me easily get fooled as town.
    i'll be on to read every now and then, and can make replies later tonight when i'm on my own laptop.

This isn't an ISO, it's 4 posts. It's just crappy. But right now you give me good vibes... AAAA
    -vote Suntax
    back on pressuring that guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

16. ISO #1416

sounds comhunter as fuck
    ...his TARGET must survive till end if he chooses that and if he's com hunter, not HIMSELF.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

17. ISO #1417

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I've read basically all posts, sadly there are some that I just skim through because they are too large but, right now, I've read all posts. I agree that not jailing is not good and I could have jailed...
    IDK, Efe for example to see if he really is that smart. About mistaking efe and hybrid I realised it after posting but was too lazy to correct it. Thanks for telling me.

Not having answered your ISO on naz doesn't mean I haven't read it. Also, I don't absolutely remember you telling us /ggiving a transcription of what Efekannn said, I please ask you to link it to me as I'm like 95% sure you're mistaken. Ah, and even if he actually shared his thoughts or whatever THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU'RE AUTOMATICALLY NOT CONNECTED TO HIM/INNOCENT
    Hm, true. But now I gave you a transcription as good as I could with paraphrasing. And I'm pretty sure I gave that, since I remember doing a transcription of jailing.... I just don't wanna read through 1k posts again, it's really long xD but now you got it. Also yes, SP's decision was correct and I never said it wasn't. I just wanted to know why.

18. ISO #1418

This isn't an ISO, it's 4 posts. It's just crappy. But right now you give me good vibes... AAAA
    -vote Suntax
    back on pressuring that guy.
    Oh nvm fuck me I didn't see the other post... it is an ISO, it is perfect but it is also bullshit. He didn't throw shade, he was considering possibilities. Now you say he buddied with me, but EVERYONE said the posts I made D1 were very protown. You can't blame him for having same reasoning and use it to say we're scum together, it doesn't work. Also I think Suntax was deflected from attention because blink/SL took every bit of attention, which is why I wanted them to both die.

19. ISO #1419

Naz, your arguments are bad... The ISO you have made just lead me to think SB16 is town. IF YOU'RE NOT TOWN IM GONNA PUNCH YOU POSTGAME STEALTH!!! When I read ISOs, I always "type" in my head what I'd type if I was making it, and compare with the poster, and I try to find logical fallacies in my own answers and the poster's. I don't see why SB16 would be scum (Ofc knowing I'm town helps a bit lol).

That being said, I see you as more townlike now. And I felt your rage was legit one... So I stop getting on you. @Efekannn02 contribute more or you'll die... I will hammer you if needed if you don't provide something.

20. ISO #1420

Im Sure I Already Contributed Enough....

I Just Care About My Own Safety IDK Who To Lynch Anymore.....

Town Gamethrowers Or Mafia?

If We Lynch Mafia Gamethrowers Lose....
    We lynch the rule breakers, then everyone who's not town.

21. ISO #1421

Because I hard claimed Citizen! and I am trying to MAKE TOWN WIN!
    you realize SL died for similar logic, right?

22. ISO #1422

Quote Originally Posted by Suntax View Post
    Ok guys, lemme say first-hand I have been a utter cunt for being so inactive, personal shit must overcome a S-TOM, should I of been replaced? Maybe but I am here now and I will be giving my reads and analysis in the next 4-5 hours.

Thank you
    Hm. Let me guess, I won't find anything from now until I finish reading...

23. ISO #1423

Oh nvm fuck me I didn't see the other post... it is an ISO, it is perfect but it is also bullshit. He didn't throw shade, he was considering possibilities. Now you say he buddied with me, but EVERYONE said the posts I made D1 were very protown. You can't blame him for having same reasoning and use it to say we're scum together, it doesn't work. Also I think Suntax was deflected from attention because blink/SL took every bit of attention, which is why I wanted them to both die.
    "Now I say he buddied with you" , I've been saying it for days I finally just provided the evidence. But I don't necessarily believe you guys are a skyper team, its just right now I have the gun to my head and this is the only read I got. Everyone else is all over the place. I could do an iso of SP next. I can't be arsed doing an iso of you MM bc you have too many posts lol WELL PLAYED

I don't think SB16 is scum!! Your ISO on me is similar to my ISO of Sb16

24. ISO #1424

25. ISO #1425

Because Arsonist And Mafia Revealed....

And Like I Said I Hard Claimed Citizen Early Game While Hybrid Was ''Pressuring'' Me
    Just to make sure, you know that when every non-town dies game ends? o wait actually it's good... unless we have many comhunters, since skypers can't take 50% of votes, and throwers don't win, and cucks don't win... omg it's actually a good idea.

26. ISO #1426

dude, if i thought you were scum i would have hammered you yesterday.
    i'll do an iso of SB16 in a few minutes so that way im not the only one framed up looking like a fool

i'm a fucking rule follower and i just checked my card today to confirm.
    theres 5 rule followers left and if i get lynched or mod killed there will only be 4 left, and since everyone is so trigger happy, who knows how many more people will die overnight.

Your response to MM's iso gave me towny vibes. But, go ahead and call us skypers some more.

@Hybrid
    IF:
    MM is lynched today and flips skyper
    go ahead and ignite so that town doesnt waste a day lynching me
    alternatively we can have distorted MK me but you're wasting a modkill if you do that

Did a skim over naz's ISO of me and noticed a few things, so I'll highlight them after dinner.

I must've gotten you confused with someone else who said they didn't play the mod. Awkward.

Regardless, my main point about soviet still stands. Saying you're town doesn't make you seem more town. Otherwise efe would be everyone's major townread right now.

If it does, then here's me saying "I'm a rule follower" 100 times, in a spoiler for your convenience.
    Spoiler : Exactly as advertised. :

I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.

"Now I say he buddied with you" , I've been saying it for days I finally just provided the evidence. But I don't necessarily believe you guys are a skyper team, its just right now I have the gun to my head and this is the only read I got. Everyone else is all over the place. I could do an iso of SP next. I can't be arsed doing an iso of you MM bc you have too many posts lol WELL PLAYED

I don't think SB16 is scum!! Your ISO on me is similar to my ISO of Sb16
    Hey cool something good came out of today
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

27. ISO #1427

Your response to MM's iso gave me towny vibes. But, go ahead and call us skypers some more.

@Hybrid
    IF:
    MM is lynched today and flips skyper
    go ahead and ignite so that town doesnt waste a day lynching me
    alternatively we can have distorted MK me but you're wasting a modkill if you do that

Did a skim over naz's ISO of me and noticed a few things, so I'll highlight them after dinner.

I must've gotten you confused with someone else who said they didn't play the mod. Awkward.

Regardless, my main point about soviet still stands. Saying you're town doesn't make you seem more town. Otherwise efe would be everyone's major townread right now.

If it does, then here's me saying "I'm a rule follower" 100 times, in a spoiler for your convenience.
    Spoiler : Exactly as advertised. :

I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.

Hey cool something good came out of today
    Yeah I agree with you (so I must be scum) ;)

also that works reverse too: if SB16 dies in some way and flips skyper, lynch me lol.

28. ISO #1428

Good night. Don't do anything crazy while I'm gone.

29. ISO #1429

@Distorted Actually, since people want to get Efekannn, maybe you should MK him and we could lynch blink? It'd make things easier, since I'm pretty sure at least one in these two is scum.

30. ISO #1430

Also about Efekannn's strategy, I'll translate from Efe-I-Capitalize-Every-Single-Word-I-Type-Ish to English. He says that if we make game end before lynching skypers/comhunters, we stop: Scv the thrower, and any potential town thrower; The cucks; The skypers, because they'll never achieve vote control. Only com hunters with mafia/neutral targets or with survive till end on townies are winning in this scenario. If there are any skypers, we win if we do that (unless they're 4, then it's really shitty...)

It's not a bad strategy, just a little bit risky.

31. ISO #1431

Also about Efekannn's strategy, I'll translate from Efe-I-Capitalize-Every-Single-Word-I-Type-Ish to English. He says that if we make game end before lynching skypers/comhunters, we stop: Scv the thrower, and any potential town thrower; The cucks; The skypers, because they'll never achieve vote control. Only com hunters with mafia/neutral targets or with survive till end on townies are winning in this scenario. If there are any skypers, we win if we do that (unless they're 4, then it's really shitty...)

It's not a bad strategy, just a little bit risky.
    Ikr But You Still Want Me Dead For It....

I JUST WANT MY CITIZEN WIN FFS!
    I Like Ice Cream

32. ISO #1432

33. ISO #1433

34. ISO #1434

I'm male just so you know, but I never mind being mistaken for a female on the internet because some of the stereotypical "girl" qualities are qualities that I highly admire.
    My avatar is what Lyrin Seirwen is supposed to look like. She's a character I made for the best forum game to ever have existed on this forum. RLVG's Adventure Quest.

I'm currently working on a new worldscape like game, but it'll probably be in production for a while. Look forward to it! [Off-topic]

35. ISO #1435

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Tbh what if there were not to be any scums on maf or both alive mafs to be scum? Anyway i agree with the points that mm pointed out andi legitimantly think he pointed the points where naz has contradicted with herself. After reading mm s iso of naz i think naz s gt and has to be modkilled instead of lynched. @Distorted i d recommend you that u should modkill naz

To @secondpassing my d1 typos were cuz of my phone and my ideology was cuz of my misunderstoodment of the setup. Rn i m only putting a gun to their head of the people whom i trust. Aka mm sb16 and efe. Unless i get rbed last night i should have have mm on my doused list
    Checks out.

And also lynch suntax if he doesnt contributes today. Or let @Gyrlander kill him. And mm kidnap gf so maf wont have a kill at night. Or mm can kidnap me and gf can kill blink if you guys suspect him. I m still in favor of a blink lynch just because of his rollercoaster of emotions jumping the targets and chainsawing everyone he can etc...
    You know, I actually talk my night kills out with him you know.

Why so? Imo he should be the biggest scum lead since he hasnt been replaced for like 4 days. Dont you think that s stranfe and he might actualy be scum and convinving sj to not to replace him?
    out of game replacement mongering is so me like last year
    I now give Hybrid a town lean after understanding him better

36. ISO #1436

My apologies. I've read all your posts until now and I'm glad I did. This + what I've read makes you a town read to me. I don't think a scum would have asked me to please read his posts until now and ask my opinion. There is a chance, yes, but I feel like that it is not the case here.

This has caused me to choose that MM should definitely be the next one to die. As you said in your read posts, statistically there should be a Rule Breaker in Mafia and as Soviet was RF and I town read you that only leaves him. I can also add what I said about MM being Com Hunter protecting Effe who just came here today to random vote SP and then dissapear... It is really hard to imagine what he may have said to MM in Kidnapper chat to convince MM that he's intelligent and may be playing the game correctly. Even if that's correct, he's doing 0 in Day Chat which, after all, is the one that truly matters.

There is the other possibility about them both being Skypers but I'm not quite sure about that because I feel like MM would have told Effe to talk more at least...? But it is also true that Effe acts more or less like this in all games so if he suddenly starts being very active it would have been strange, so they may be Skypers after all.

Finally, I believe we should kill MM because he's the person I think has more chance of being Rule Breaker.

I ask once again @Marshmallow Marshall to tell us why Effe is actually good.
    I wasn't actually chastizing you but sure.

I countered my own point about statistics. Reads-wise, MM is most definitely town. I've been with him basically this whole game.. which could mean I'm just blinded by confirmation bias.. I am seriously not in a position to self-analyze.

It's possible that MM is a skyper with Efe, as that jailing seems rather convinient. Apparently (this was said in mafia chat), Efe has actually been making reads but that was two days ago, and I see stagnation in Efe's reads - as evidenced by this continuous voting of me haphazardly as well as an odd reaction to being reasoned to(that or they aren't discussing it with us).

I don't truly see the connection between them though. Independently, I read Efe as bad and MM as good.

37. ISO #1437

Quote Originally Posted by Suntax View Post
    Ok guys, lemme say first-hand I have been a utter cunt for being so inactive, personal shit must overcome a S-TOM, should I of been replaced? Maybe but I am here now and I will be giving my reads and analysis in the next 4-5 hours.

Thank you
    It's been ten hours? Where are you?
    Are you town?

38. ISO #1438

SO IM NOT THE ONLY FUCKING PERSON WITH AN ISO, HERES ONE ON SB16:
    SB16's early posts giving me strong town vibes:
    ////////////////////////
    reasons why i thought he and MM were skyper team:
    1)
    2)
    this could be seen as him trying to brush off people believing skypers exist

3) here in this long post he can be seen buddying with MM
    4) fishypost:5)uh, yeah, because MM was only revealed mafia at that point, possibly his buddy.
    6)7)

///////////////////////
    other SB highlights (i dont really know how to make isos so heres just some posts i find noteworthy):

throwin shade:

did we ever hear from suntax?
    rip soviet_love
    don't recall reading ur iso, bro
    end part 1. about to start part 2
    All you saw was a coalition of reads being merged together. Their reads made sense, their logic made sense. In the some many forum mafia games I've played, scum rarely assume positions that direct town; however, your post did remind me that I need to interact with SB more. MM is great and all, but there is possibly something I'm still missing.

I agree though that this behavior is quite suspicious as I think Stealthbomber16 prefers introspection as opposed to thinking out his indecision on the thread. Perhaps I have gauged his personality wrong?

Thank you for your contribution, since the host did not seem to answer my question due to inactivity, I have no further reason to pursue your lynch.
    Additionally, you've earned slightly higher-than-leaning town read from emotional outbursts.

39. ISO #1439

40. ISO #1440

41. ISO #1441

42. ISO #1442

43. ISO #1443

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Also, Stealthbomber16's continued offering of himself to die and be burnt only reinforced my read of him.

And.. hi Grylander. Been basically talking to myself for this past hour and a half.
    Hey, I'm in school but this game really got my interest so I'm checking in every now and then :P

I see that today lynch will be between Effe & MM and as I said both are good choices for me so.. ☺️

Thank you Anonymous Donor

44. ISO #1444

Yo Grylander, you watch Made in Abyss or Princess Principal yet? Were either of them any good?
    Why haven't you watched Time of Eve yet?

I know you haven't. You should.
    I have watched Made in Abyss, but no idea about Princess Principal.

How do you know I haven't watched that >> I have a lot of free time for the next 2 weeks so I'll make sure I start watching it

Thank you Anonymous Donor

45. ISO #1445

Naz i get strong town vibes from your recent posts thats what i like to see

46. ISO #1446

47. ISO #1447

48. ISO #1448

-vote Efekannn02

There really shouldn't be anything stopping me from killing blinkskater tonight.
    If anyone has any objection, I'd like to hear WHY, otherwise it'll just be me and MM in mason frat boy town.
    fine lynch me
    I Like Ice Cream

49. ISO #1449

-vote Efekannn02

There really shouldn't be anything stopping me from killing blinkskater tonight.
    If anyone has any objection, I'd like to hear WHY, otherwise it'll just be me and MM in mason frat boy town.
    Kill me i fucking dare you.

50. ISO #1450

-vote Efekannn02

Youre The One Making this difficuilt Just get mm and attack suntax
    I Like Ice Cream