S-FM 218: Mafia Wars III - Page 21
Register

User Tag List

Page 21 of 48 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 2399
  1. ISO #1001

Re: S-FM 218: Mafia Wars III

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Greetings, RLVG here, and I'm your Godfather.

I was kidnapped (jailed) by two at the same time!
    One of them were Elephant, for the time being I'll keep the identity of the other Kidnapper secret.

I've established a communication circle between me and the two kidnappers, and they're aware of the identity of the Consigliere who I will for the moment being keep a secret.

Because Kidnapper is a really shitty role for thte Luciano to pick, I genuinely believe that the two of those that kidnapped me are Gambino. One was killed by the Luciano and the other was Cleaned, which suggests X role did the killing and the Janitor did the cleaning - meaning that the two kidnappers are more or less guaranteed Gambino, with exception of that one might be a mole. Hmm.

As for yesterday, I was pulling random stuff to appear scummy so that I could waste time of scum framing me and shit while the invest confirmed scum activity by checking me, and confirm myself with a reveal.

Of course, I was jailed so I couldn't reveal myself lol.

Also yesterday I wasn't around to hammer because I was busy helping my father.

Reads will not be shared just yet with the biasis of potentially revealing the identities of two certain players.
    That is, one exception - my main scum read.

Cancer appears anti-town. Their readwalls doesn't really hint a town motivation, their lack of thoughts and lack of reactions is also a more tell on scummyness. I'll start off with an early push, and perhaps a potential lynch later depending on the direction.

-vote Cancer
    What a clusterfuck.

Why did Elephant jail you? I thought they were jailing Whad?

I THOUGHT YOU WERE SCUM BUT NOW THAT'S SO UNLIKELY SDCSDWEFGRBGFDWERFR

You must be mole.

I'm comfortable with this Cancer train. I'll post thoughts when I get back from uni.

2. ISO #1002

3. ISO #1003

4. ISO #1004

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Officially.
    So do you want to answer my previous question about your scum reads from yesterday.

@RLVG
    In regards to your earlier post - we can expect a full role reveal tomorrow then? Barring some kind of play involving you being consig covering for your also-blocked GF, in which case we would still expect a reveal, based on todays claims.

5. ISO #1005

Quote Originally Posted by Okabe View Post
    @RLVG
    In regards to your earlier post - we can expect a full role reveal tomorrow then? Barring some kind of play involving you being consig covering for your also-blocked GF, in which case we would still expect a reveal, based on todays claims.
    If I don't get roleblocked, sure. Seeing that the Luciano picked a Janitor, I urge both of my kidnappers to reveal the identity of the Consig if I get cleaned.
    I can't be healed.

6. ISO #1006

Rather nitpicky rn, but gyr was around and didn't indicate he needed to be anywhere. I ask for reads then he immediately needs to leave for 2hrs. 3hrs later still no posts till hes poked. He returns only to vanish when asked for his opinion again.

Not really AI - but could be interpreted as weak scum struggling to form/create reads (even with multi factions) and thus avoiding game

7. ISO #1007

8. ISO #1008

Rather nitpicky rn, but gyr was around and didn't indicate he needed to be anywhere. I ask for reads then he immediately needs to leave for 2hrs. 3hrs later still no posts till hes poked. He returns only to vanish when asked for his opinion again.

Not really AI - but could be interpreted as weak scum struggling to form/create reads (even with multi factions) and thus avoiding game
    I'm at school. 2 hours and a half until it finishes. I told you that I would be yours at the time I finished a exam but I'm currently not in the mood for secretly giving reads. I also wrote a mini post but got deleted and I was not going to rewrite it again. What I basically said was that at D1 I often have no scum-reads or just 1 and the only person that I could consider scummy is Whad but basically because he had dissapeared and I thought his meta was being active as town but he provided some RL reasons so... Idk anymore.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

9. ISO #1009

10. ISO #1010

11. ISO #1011

Just curious, but given you are the one that wasn't here all of day 1, why are you asking for reads and not sharing any?

12. ISO #1012

13. ISO #1013

Quote Originally Posted by Cancer View Post
    I'll have a look at who voted me and why later. But half of them didn't even think I was scummy if I recall.
    This is a really terrible way of trying to help out the game. It's almost as if instead of trying to scum-hunt and solve the game you are merely trying to discredit people who were against you instead, because obviously some of the people who voted you are Town.

14. ISO #1014

15. ISO #1015

Quote Originally Posted by Elephant View Post
    This is a really terrible way of trying to help out the game. It's almost as if instead of trying to scum-hunt and solve the game you are merely trying to discredit people who were against you instead, because obviously some of the people who voted you are Town.
    I'm not out to discredit. I'm out too find which votes where from scum and which votes where from town.

16. ISO #1016

17. ISO #1017

I was pretty much done with this game, but now that the Ebola has been removed ill come back

What in the actual fuck? No seriously, what the fuck? We're not around at EOD and you try to turbo lynch us? That was extremely careless.

I'm not taking this bullshit of "cancer did nothing to stop PTB from being a complete asshole" when I TWICE told him to chill and fucking stop. I also pinged MattZed so he could intervene. And what do I get in return? A couple rage posts that MattZed then has to punish PTB for. Like I had to deal with that shit last game so I didn't want to go through that again so when PTB started flinging shit at me again I left with no intention of returning. Its not worth playing a game like that.

@Frozen Angel is scummy as fuck. She took advantage of the situation by labeling me as scum or "mentally sick" and then didn't try to stop PTB from being anti town and trying to get us lynched. She knows better. On her home site that shit wouldn't fly. Anyone trying to turbo lynch someone who didn't have a real train beforehand at EOD like that would be policy lynched next day.

-vote Frozen Angel
    First I didn't say you didn't try to stop ptb from being an asshole , I said you tried to poke the delima between emphaty and ptb and you did that. I asked you why and you said "I can analyze emotions better" that was satisfying answer for a while till the point you made a list full of null reads and no clue for you reading emotions. Ika confirmed none of you tow are people who are emotion pokers and reaction testers so that granted you an EOD1 vote from me. Don't call MS my homesite anymore. and yes I know better. In a reular mafia (time base the version I'm comfortable with) - we push people to L1 - let them claim - analyze the shit out of it and then get things done. In here though there isn't that time and the wagon on you wasn't shit. all my townreads were voting you - so yep I would lynch you -a person who had no train before EOD to get a lynch done with all my townreads. It was informative and it shaped in the best manner it could shapeso I was actually hoping it will end in your scumflip when I logged of - cause I was in a rush back then.

and no. noone policy lynch in MS - just saying that as a fact - not trying to mean anything. are you saying the vote on me is policy? cause I made you two upset with my EOD vote?

Yuki put you on L1 . fire voted you because he conceded. Please make it crstal clear what is your concern about my vote.

18. ISO #1018

I had another reason for pushing your wagon at that manner.

I wanted to see if elephant will hammer you when he claimed kidnapper and he could get the claim before killing you at night. Its intresting that he didn't do the eiather.

what is sitemeta for two similar roles around here? it happens a lot to have to similar roles in the same game?

19. ISO #1019

20. ISO #1020

21. ISO #1021

22. ISO #1022

23. ISO #1023

24. ISO #1024

if your asking about timing of the events this is the tldr; on my part, around 2 hours before deadline I woke up - answered Elephant (elephant was online but didn't respond back) explained why I don't like whad current wagon composition and how I was still voting my strongest scum read.
    Empathy showed up voted cancer, SW explained why voting them makes sense - which I'm not sure why is not yet referred to - not even by the accused - but that wasn't what I was looking after. I interacted with Ika about Cancer and I was trying to think in the limited time to choose between no lynch and to see where that might lead.

25. ISO #1025

26. ISO #1026

27. ISO #1027

28. ISO #1028

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Angel View Post
    if your asking about timing of the events this is the tldr; on my part, around 2 hours before deadline I woke up - answered Elephant (elephant was online but didn't respond back) explained why I don't like whad current wagon composition and how I was still voting my strongest scum read.
    Empathy showed up voted cancer, SW explained why voting them makes sense - which I'm not sure why is not yet referred to - not even by the accused - but that wasn't what I was looking after. I interacted with Ika about Cancer and I was trying to think in the limited time to choose between no lynch and to see where that might lead.
    No lynch allowed the kidnapper (Elephant) to prove themselves. Why was it so important to turbo lynch am unclaimed slot over letting them prove themselves? So you could continue to push elephant today?

29. ISO #1029

@Frozen Angel how did I instigate the fight between SW and PTB? I posted the popcorn gif because yeah PTB was about to lose their shit again and it wasn't me this tome but after that I told them to stop, I told SW that its easier to just ignore them and that if they continued it would just get worse, it better

You're trying to take advantage of the brawl. You're being opportunistic and hiding behind that as a reason for letting us almost be ninja lynched.

30. ISO #1030

No lynch allowed the kidnapper (Elephant) to prove themselves. Why was it so important to turbo lynch am unclaimed slot over letting them prove themselves? So you could continue to push elephant today?
    I didn't turbo lynch you. I put you at L3 or L2 - I'm not sure which but I announced it. and I did tested elephant with that voting - letting him prove his claim and showing him what I prefer as a kidnap option : you

31. ISO #1031

32. ISO #1032

I didn't turbo lynch you. I put you at L3 or L2 - I'm not sure which but I announced it. and I did tested elephant with that voting - letting him prove his claim and showing him what I prefer as a kidnap option : you
    You put us at L-2 and in the same breath said you didn't like it. Meaning when we flipped town you could fall back on "I told you that wasn't be good idea".

33. ISO #1033

@Frozen Angel how did I instigate the fight between SW and PTB? I posted the popcorn gif because yeah PTB was about to lose their shit again and it wasn't me this tome but after that I told them to stop, I told SW that its easier to just ignore them and that if they continued it would just get worse, it better

You're trying to take advantage of the brawl. You're being opportunistic and hiding behind that as a reason for letting us almost be ninja lynched.
    I don't really have the motivation to read the whole interaction to see why I felt that way but I asked it from you and your slot answered me back with "because I/we can read emotions better" or something like that. I'm not scumreading you because you did or didn't trigger that fight, I'm scumreading you for what Ika claimed its a false meta - and because I didn't see any signs of you making any reads based on emotions later in your reads.

34. ISO #1034

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    The FBI likely converted N0 - so they couldnt recruit last night

I missed this 'slipping' post (unless it was the shit that DW was tunneling on about the 3 instead of 4 scum d1 start. if its not, can you please post said slip.

Im not sure if you glossed over setup too quickly and are missing mechanics, or youre trying to construct a narrative early in the day - but both come across as not very town like imo.
    oh WHOOPS. I missed that in the setup.

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Greetings, RLVG here, and I'm your Godfather.

I was kidnapped (jailed) by two at the same time!
    One of them were Elephant, for the time being I'll keep the identity of the other Kidnapper secret.

I've established a communication circle between me and the two kidnappers, and they're aware of the identity of the Consigliere who I will for the moment being keep a secret.

Because Kidnapper is a really shitty role for thte Luciano to pick, I genuinely believe that the two of those that kidnapped me are Gambino. One was killed by the Luciano and the other was Cleaned, which suggests X role did the killing and the Janitor did the cleaning - meaning that the two kidnappers are more or less guaranteed Gambino, with exception of that one might be a mole. Hmm.

As for yesterday, I was pulling random stuff to appear scummy so that I could waste time of scum framing me and shit while the invest confirmed scum activity by checking me, and confirm myself with a reveal.

Of course, I was jailed so I couldn't reveal myself lol.

Also yesterday I wasn't around to hammer because I was busy helping my father.

Reads will not be shared just yet with the biasis of potentially revealing the identities of two certain players.
    That is, one exception - my main scum read.

Cancer appears anti-town. Their readwalls doesn't really hint a town motivation, their lack of thoughts and lack of reactions is also a more tell on scummyness. I'll start off with an early push, and perhaps a potential lynch later depending on the direction.

-vote Cancer
    Kidnapped by 2 means that you and Elephant are confirmed here since I highly doubt the outside chance that you and Elephant are both FBI who are coming up with a ploy to gain towncred. Also I'm pretty sure scum doesn't fake claim Godfather here.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

35. ISO #1035

I don't really have the motivation to read the whole interaction to see why I felt that way but I asked it from you and your slot answered me back with "because I/we can read emotions better" or something like that. I'm not scumreading you because you did or didn't trigger that fight, I'm scumreading you for what Ika claimed its a false meta - and because I didn't see any signs of you making any reads based on emotions later in your reads.
    That was SJ - I was pretty bothered about what PTB said about me and left for a while. I was going to deal with that shit.

Not sure why SJ said that but it was probably to play down how angry I was.

36. ISO #1036

You put us at L-2 and in the same breath said you didn't like it. Meaning when we flipped town you could fall back on "I told you that wasn't be good idea".
    I actually really liked the wagon on you. I didn't like the fact that there wasn't enough time to let you claim before firying it up - and that I understand your disapearence might be real life related.

I said I don't like policy lynching but I actually like that on banana for the first time - which I asked everyone to ignore cause I'm not sure if I'm right about the identities here - I think I actually mistaked about who you are - out of this game and - something complicated - so yeah please ignore this at least for next 48 hours i will refer back to this when I understand it myself.

me voting you wasn't policy and I never said its not a good idea. I actually said its a good idea with my vote - but I explained my concerns on the matter - that was the reason I was actually doubtful about voting you back there.

pedit : you asked to be treated as one person so I did treat you as one person. now please tell me which posts during that interactions was from you and which were by SJ and who did that readlist , I will reread the whole thing later today and will evaluate this then, now I can't concentrate because Lucas is awake.

37. ISO #1037

They didn't.
    I'm pretty sure GET said that "Town has reached a consensus about lynching Cancer".

Also, I'm starting to feel weird about Empathy. I'm starting to suspect that they might have killed GET as Lucianos because they were just like "no way we're going to play with this idiot"? And now rapidly changes to Cancer to do a combo.

38. ISO #1038

39. ISO #1039

I actually really liked the wagon on you. I didn't like the fact that there wasn't enough time to let you claim before firying it up - and that I understand your disapearence might be real life related.

I said I don't like policy lynching but I actually like that on banana for the first time - which I asked everyone to ignore cause I'm not sure if I'm right about the identities here - I think I actually mistaked about who you are - out of this game and - something complicated - so yeah please ignore this at least for next 48 hours i will refer back to this when I understand it myself.

me voting you wasn't policy and I never said its not a good idea. I actually said its a good idea with my vote - but I explained my concerns on the matter - that was the reason I was actually doubtful about voting you back there.

pedit : you asked to be treated as one person so I did treat you as one person. now please tell me which posts during that interactions was from you and which were by SJ and who did that readlist , I will reread the whole thing later today and will evaluate this then, now I can't concentrate because Lucas is awake.
    SJ told me that if I signed for this game that he would play it and then I didn't have to do anything. Any read lists are from him. I didn't have any intentions on returning because dealing with PTB wasn't worth it and told SJ he could post under his own account if he wanted to.

The fact is that given all that was at stake - elephant being allowed to confirm themselves, us not being able to claim - it was too reckless and extremely anti town to support a quick lynch on us at EOD in any capacity and you're scum for allowing that to happen.

40. ISO #1040

I'm pretty sure GET said that "Town has reached a consensus about lynching Cancer".

Also, I'm starting to feel weird about Empathy. I'm starting to suspect that they might have killed GET as Lucianos because they were just like "no way we're going to play with this idiot"? And now rapidly changes to Cancer to do a combo.
    PTB has such a big head that to them "we want to lynch Cancer" = "Town consensus". Did you see how many people they mentioned in that post? It was like half of the playlist.

41. ISO #1041

Well, considering I was townreading GET yesterday and was pushing Cancer yesterday, I'd say ika's vote shouldn't be a surprise.

I'll make a longer post in a little bit. I have a few thoughts on the gamestate.

~SW

42. ISO #1042

SJ told me that if I signed for this game that he would play it and then I didn't have to do anything. Any read lists are from him. I didn't have any intentions on returning because dealing with PTB wasn't worth it and told SJ he could post under his own account if he wanted to.

The fact is that given all that was at stake - elephant being allowed to confirm themselves, us not being able to claim - it was too reckless and extremely anti town to support a quick lynch on us at EOD in any capacity and you're scum for allowing that to happen.
    Elephant was the only online when I voted. and no it was extremely towny - what I did and I will do so again if the exact similar situation happen in another game.

and I really need those signs to evaluate what you just claimed so now - so thanks for it. Will do the evaluation in next few hours.

and gyrlander I gess yes if I'm recall the setup correctly - were are you going with that question?

43. ISO #1043

Yuki logged of moments before my vote. Deathwords and GET was online as well - but they were already voting.

That was one of the reasons I waited a lot to pull that vote - to see if elephant will jump on it or will try to prove his kidnapper thingi. regardless that lynch was initiated for another reason. testing elephant just came in the middle,

44. ISO #1044

45. ISO #1045

Ika confirmed none of you tow are people who are emotion pokers and reaction testers so that granted you an EOD1 vote from me.
    Here's what ika said:

Quote Originally Posted by Empathy17 View Post
    not that i am aware of?

I mean SJ might but banna im more unsure of. Even if that was the case i feel like they let it escliate past the point of game and more to personal

not only that i feel like they have not said much on it scince then nor elaborated on it. did they give reads after it or question or anything?
    He never confirmed for you they were lying about being emotion testers anywhere in this response, yet you keep using that as a reason for your vote. I will go reread all the interactions around that but I'm pretty sure you were very hesitant to vote them and unsure for quite awhile until you finally went along with it but I don't recall you saying it was because of what ika said above. You did say you trust ika's reads though. Does that mean you have a read on us now? I'd love to see some reads on others because ika and I are concerned about how your responses in this game are very controlled and careful and lack the usual emotion you show in games. You are questioning well, which caused us to originally townread you for it but I don't see you really sticking your neck out too much in this game to figure others out. Today you are mostly defending yourself.

~SW

46. ISO #1046

Anyone here know Yuki well? I'm not too fond of the fact that all her responses yesterday were whining about archons and saying she doesn't have anything to say D1 and didn't like being ignored. Outside of her vote on Cancer, she didn't really vote and mentioned wanting a NL to let the jailer do their thing.

Also, iced-we want to see more from your slot today because you are completely null.

Whad's setup spec bothered us some because ika brought up the point about how we have a N0 so there was plenty of time to ask the host and a lot of the posting was set up stuff that just looks like pointless busy work. I know he does that some in all games but it still bothers me some. Also, the vanity wagon he started on yzb seemed absolutely pointless.

I'd like to see Cancer give opinions on others who voted for them outside of FA and GET.

I'm inclined to believe Elephant is town based on RLVG's post. Speaking of RLVG, ika is actually quite happy to know he's figured out since according to him, RLVG is hard to read and he doesn't usually figure him out until l ike day 3 or 4.

~SW

47. ISO #1047

I'm not backing down from voting FA.
    I'm not sure if your attempting to dodge the questions I asked - by pretending that your tunneled on me - or you just want others to notice you by repeating a nonsense advertisement before anyone else commenting on it.

pedit : That was the question SW what the hell are you talking about. I asked if the selfmeta SJ presented to avoid discussion was true or not and Ika said its not and he pointed out to their null reads. that was exactly what I was looking for from Ika to proceed with that wagon. I was hesitant to vote them and unsure becasue the wagon started very late not because I was townreading them - casue claiming in this game matters a lot.

and I waited a lot - to see if elephant will respond back to me - or jump on cancer or not - because that wouldn't make any sense becasue of their claim. I eventually voted because after making a list of pros and cons in my head , I decided to vote with my townreads.

and you don't know me if your trying to read me based on how much I'm defending myself. I am the same reactionary Frozen Angel which I was before and I will defend myself from any - even shitty accusation - all the time.

There is actually no other important matter to comment about atm - beside the fact cancer accused me of hypocrasy when the points they made are more applicaple to Yuki and Fire votes and though i don't scumread eaither for those naked voting, I don't understand why Cancer dodges answering about their main concern about my yesterday voting.

48. ISO #1048

Elephant was the only online when I voted. and no it was extremely towny - what I did and I will do so again if the exact similar situation happen in another game.

and I really need those signs to evaluate what you just claimed so now - so thanks for it. Will do the evaluation in next few hours.

and gyrlander I gess yes if I'm recall the setup correctly - were are you going with that question?
    Then one of the kidnappers who presumibly jailed RLVG can be a Luciano (the one who did the night kill).

PTB has such a big head that to them "we want to lynch Cancer" = "Town consensus". Did you see how many people they mentioned in that post? It was like half of the playlist.
    Well, the fact that he managed to make you be at L-1 is quite surprising and shows high opportunism from some players. And yeah, I guess Mesk mentioned EVERYONE tons and tons of times like we could be summoned or I would be awaken from my sleep.

Also, if anyone of you is a Gambino Janitor and cleaned GET... die.

49. ISO #1049

Quote Originally Posted by Empathy17 View Post
    Anyone here know Yuki well? I'm not too fond of the fact that all her responses yesterday were whining about archons and saying she doesn't have anything to say D1 and didn't like being ignored. Outside of her vote on Cancer, she didn't really vote and mentioned wanting a NL to let the jailer do their thing.

Also, iced-we want to see more from your slot today because you are completely null.

Whad's setup spec bothered us some because ika brought up the point about how we have a N0 so there was plenty of time to ask the host and a lot of the posting was set up stuff that just looks like pointless busy work. I know he does that some in all games but it still bothers me some. Also, the vanity wagon he started on yzb seemed absolutely pointless.

I'd like to see Cancer give opinions on others who voted for them outside of FA and GET.

I'm inclined to believe Elephant is town based on RLVG's post. Speaking of RLVG, ika is actually quite happy to know he's figured out since according to him, RLVG is hard to read and he doesn't usually figure him out until l ike day 3 or 4.

~SW
    What Okube has done: Appeared, asked for my previous scum-reads. Pinged me. Pinged me again. Commented at how scummy was of me doing that. And... well... I guess other little things.

I would also like to see more from them. I don't know why but I like that slot

MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW

50. ISO #1050