6. ISO #556

7. ISO #557

8. ISO #558

9. ISO #559

10. ISO #560

11. ISO #561

Re: S-FM 214 Mean Girls

-vote PLZLEAVEDUCKK

I still don't think this guy is the cop therefore I don't believe his check on Mesk. I agree with secondpassing that the safest thing to do is to lynch Duckk and IF he flips cop then we can lynch Mesk. Unless Duckk retracts and explains himself, I feel the most comfortable with this.

Happy voting with secondpassing on this. Maybe Superjack can join us.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

12. ISO #562

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    -vote PLZLEAVEDUCKK

I still don't think this guy is the cop therefore I don't believe his check on Mesk. I agree with secondpassing that the safest thing to do is to lynch Duckk and IF he flips cop then we can lynch Mesk. Unless Duckk retracts and explains himself, I feel the most comfortable with this.

Happy voting with secondpassing on this. Maybe Superjack can join us.
    In my opinion, [COLOR="#FF0000"]MattZed is probably scum and [COLOR="#00FF00"]Duckk is just pulling a shitty gambit but if it's between Mesk and Duckk today I'd rather lynch Duckk to "confirm" that we should go for Mesk tomorrow. Where is everyone else who is playing this game?
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

13. ISO #563

14. ISO #564

15. ISO #565

16. ISO #566

17. ISO #567

n0 whad green
    n1 superjack green

I don't know why people are this fucking dense.
    It wont matter because secondpassing is town, and we should have auto either way.

IF mesk reacts poorly she gets lynched, or if shes not online she gets lynched and if she flips town she was in the poe anyway and I don't get nightkilled because I don't look like the real cop.

I never thought in a million years people would be stupid enough to vote a confirmed cop. Softing my greens should have been a fucking clue

18. ISO #568

19. ISO #569

20. ISO #570

Quote Originally Posted by PLZLEAVEDUCKK View Post
    mattzed can you just make up an infraction to site ban me or do i have to say something offensive first.
    Do me a favor and wait until after the game to flame Whad. I can ban you then, but right now you're probably cop and almost certainly town, so I don't want you dead yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

21. ISO #571

22. ISO #572

23. ISO #573

24. ISO #574

25. ISO #575

26. ISO #576

I don't know why hes wasting our time.

My posts on day 1 match having a n0 on whad (rvs'ing him to make him off limits and everyone knows I have rvs votes, asking for reads, but not his reasoning on scum reading me because I know hes town, telling MZ his train is town lead and to reevaluate on the whad/sj vote)

My check on superjack makes sense because I noticed him being scummy 2 hours before EoD. I told frog I should check mesk, but that I won't because if mesk is mafia mattzed will probably die in the night. (so why do i red check her, because eggy is eggy, and the only other red check would be on mattzed...)

I am only claiming as mafia or the cop here, never VT. If whad does not hardclaim vt I will lynch him, and probably be banned for gamethrowing since I know for 100% certain hes town. Actually I hope we all get banned for gamethrowing because this is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen in FM and I have watched some pretty bad throws.

When we do end up winning because of how easy this game was, whad better not get fucking credit for the W.

27. ISO #577

28. ISO #578

29. ISO #579

30. ISO #580

31. ISO #581

n0 whad green
    n1 superjack green

I don't know why people are this fucking dense.
    It wont matter because secondpassing is town, and we should have auto either way.

IF mesk reacts poorly she gets lynched, or if shes not online she gets lynched and if she flips town she was in the poe anyway and I don't get nightkilled because I don't look like the real cop.

I never thought in a million years people would be stupid enough to vote a confirmed cop. Softing my greens should have been a fucking clue
    so you didnt even check mesk?? wtf is this lol
    -vote plzleaveduck
    I dont even understand wat your thought process is... in what world is mesk 100% scum. Even if you are cop. You checked whad and superjack. How does that stop me from being scum lets say?

32. ISO #582

33. ISO #583

34. ISO #584

35. ISO #585

Lol are you lynching duck because you think he is scum (look at his play and ask of that's what scum do)
    Or are you lynching Duck for doing annoying and stupid cop claims?

Because I see Duck as town, his play makes 0 sense as scum and 100% sense as ducks town play.

If you think he is scum please explain why the duck he is doing what he is doing?
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

36. ISO #586

37. ISO #587

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Lol are you lynching duck because you think he is scum (look at his play and ask of that's what scum do)
    Or are you lynching Duck for doing annoying and stupid cop claims?

Because I see Duck as town, his play makes 0 sense as scum and 100% sense as ducks town play.

If you think he is scum please explain why the duck he is doing what he is doing?
    Not saying hes scum 100% just doubt hes actually cop only way we will know is if we lynch him

38. ISO #588

39. ISO #589

Reason why Mean is scum:

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    Mesk being scum makes a lot of sense mechanically.

Scum needs to kill the Cop. Who wouldn't kill an uncontested cop claimer? Someone who knows they aren't. IE: Mesk, who SP (fake?)claimed was his peak.
    Mesk also was on my train as opposed to Purebe's train.
    Mesk softed Citizen, while every other citizen realized it was in their best interest to try to pretend being the Cop. Mesk wasn't acting from a cit mindset.

I'll reset the votes if @Frog or @Calix don't get to it soon.

Reason why Duck has claimed that he checked Mesk

oh boy my confirmed check is going full facepalm

Confirmed town:
    Duck
    Whad
    (need a check that wont die in the night, so mesk, eggy, SUPERJACK)
    Secondpassing is essentially a reliable 4th confirmed town if i get a green check and town has auto

I am not checking mattzed or sp who might die for claiming cop.
    I am not checking eggy because he is in the lynch pool from poe regardless
    I would check superjack but hes green to me
    so that leaves mesk

The only error in checking mesk is that if mattzed dies in the night, it is reasonable to assume mesk is red.

I mean. The argument is there I think people are just not listening to duck because he can act like an asshole [which is his fault and the reason why people won't listen to him, and in turn, lowers his skill level)

As long as no one else hard claims Cop, duck is confirmed.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

40. ISO #590

41. ISO #591

Quote Originally Posted by Eggy View Post
    so you didnt even check mesk?? wtf is this lol
    -vote plzleaveduck
    I dont even understand wat your thought process is... in what world is mesk 100% scum. Even if you are cop. You checked whad and superjack. How does that stop me from being scum lets say?
    Who cares what mesk is? I have 3/7 players confirmed and second passing is almost a lock town. Town wins by lynching you mesk and mattzed.

You are not really this dumb and are scum right?? Then again what did I expect from a cheater ... Zzzz

42. ISO #592

Who cares what mesk is? I have 3/7 players confirmed and second passing is almost a lock town. Town wins by lynching you mesk and mattzed.

You are not really this dumb and are scum right?? Then again what did I expect from a cheater ... Zzzz
    Cut it out duck. That sort of tone is why you end up falling. Sure you can find scum, but it means nothing if you can't persuade the town to Side with you. And yes a lot of that's to do with how you treat people.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

43. ISO #593

Can someone with a brain answer why I hammer my partner then kill unknown and fake cop? Real cop cc's and I die. If I'm mafia I hammer mz cop claim 1 and kill second passing cop claim 2.

Notice how nobody is counterclaiming me? If a cop wanted to lynch me they would claim because they think I'm scum and game ends. The fact is in cop and if eggy is town he and shad are going full fill in the blank

44. ISO #594

Cut it out duck. That sort of tone is why you end up falling. Sure you can find scum, but it means nothing if you can't persuade the town to Side with you. And yes a lot of that's to do with how you treat people.
    No it only fails with shit tier players who can't use their brain and logic

45. ISO #595

Can someone with a brain answer why I hammer my partner then kill unknown and fake cop? Real cop cc's and I die. If I'm mafia I hammer mz cop claim 1 and kill second passing cop claim 2.

Notice how nobody is counterclaiming me? If a cop wanted to lynch me they would claim because they think I'm scum and game ends. The fact is in cop and if eggy is town he and shad are going full fill in the blank
    Because of how you convey your posts.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

46. ISO #596

47. ISO #597

48. ISO #598

No it only fails with shit tier players who can't use their brain and logic
    Shit tier players will always be a part of the game. There will always be someone less able than others. And it's your job as town to convince the lesser ones. Which is much easier when you don't insult them.
    Rather than insult and attack, find some other way to convince people who won't see what you see, and it's generally done through peaceful means.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

49. ISO #599

50. ISO #600

Shit tier players will always be a part of the game. There will always be someone less able than others. And it's your job as town to convince the lesser ones. Which is much easier when you don't insult them.
    Rather than insult and attack, find some other way to convince people who won't see what you see, and it's generally done through peaceful means.
    Sure in any other game I would agree with you.

This game however, I am an uncc'ed confirmed cop with half the town confirmed. I don't need the idiots to listen to me, I need them to look at the setup one time and realize there is a cop, and to stop being idiots I shoudn't have to say anything after "I am the cop".

If we lynch me, we lose in a world mattzed or secondpassing is mafia
    If we lynch mesk, eggy, or mattzed we lose in a world secondpassing is mafia.
    If secondpassing is town, town has auto.

its like logic 101.
    Take cop out of the game.
    Duck hammers confirmed town, or confirmed mafia. He picks the mafia, and kills poorly

People voting me don't even think I am scum, but not the cop... what the fuck is going on in their heads. Eggy is probably the scum so that makes sense from his POV, but whad is going fucking mental