S-FM 190 RLVG's Hidden Setup - Page 25
Register

User Tag List

Page 25 of 46 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 2261
  1. ISO #1201

Re: S-FM 189 : RLVG's Hidden Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    Oh god, here come the moronic meta reads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Funce View Post
    Sounds like an excuse and not reads. Here comes the night kill!
    Y'all can fuck off.

I haven't been keeping up because I rejected the first replacement request. Btw I'm on post #641.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

2. ISO #1202

What did you make of Funce's comments about Gyrlander right before the 'I don't need to scumhunt' comment?
    Bullshit, since earlier on D2 he said that Gyrlander was being super reactionary and that he (Gyrlander) was the only person he could read. Now he says Gyrlander is being transparent because their posts are inconsistent.

That said, I don't know what to make of it, since lurkers put so little effort into games that it's an equal chance of being scum or just stupid remarks resulting from not even reading.

3. ISO #1203

4. ISO #1204

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    Bullshit, since earlier on D2 he said that Gyrlander was being super reactionary and that he (Gyrlander) was the only person he could read. Now he says Gyrlander is being transparent because their posts are inconsistent.

That said, I don't know what to make of it, since lurkers put so little effort into games that it's an equal chance of being scum or just stupid remarks resulting from not even reading.
    I will say the one thing you can count on me for is to always read the thread BEFORE posting.
    I don't exactly get all the meanings, but I will read it.

Someone get me a question, its obviously turned into one of THOSE games.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Survivor: Survive until the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Barkley Beard View Post
    Oh christ what has he done

5. ISO #1205

6. ISO #1206

On an off note I was reading through page 39 and was mildly amused by the popcorn memes, reminds me of when I bought 26 pages of popcorn at my local swains, then preceded to eat them all over the course of two days.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

7. ISO #1207

Why should we babysit you?

There's 25 pages there. More than enough for you to be able to for your own ideas and bring up perticular topics to our attention.
    Alright.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Survivor: Survive until the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Barkley Beard View Post
    Oh christ what has he done

8. ISO #1208

Tunneling is a scum tell because...?

I'm not a Neutral, good job.
    THIS BULLSHIT COMING FROM CALIX WHO PUSHED A LYNCH ON ME BECAUSE "Tunneling" DURING THE WRATH OF LADY DEATH.

Back to reading.
    fucketh me in the ass

9. ISO #1209

10. ISO #1210

Alright.
    I'm going to recommend to everyone else to have you lynched because you have not brought what you have promised.
    If you promise something, town expects to get it. Otherwise, you're "faking" analysis.

That means you are obligated to post your ISO on Empathy17 and your thoughts upon the 30+ pages we have now.

11. ISO #1211

12. ISO #1212

Done reading, going to post something relevant in a few minutes.
    fucketh me in the ass

13. ISO #1213

Gyrlander's posts scream inconsistency. They respond with a fluid thought process. As if they are constantly thinking from new standpoints. Trying to rectify previous behavior off current thoughts. It seems pretty transparent to me. I'm guilty of it.
    Hey Funce, so you think that your thinking matches hers (Gyrlander)?

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    You will by Night's end you "Traitor." You.
    AIVION, if you keep thinking they are scum already, you're in for a world of mislynches. Please take the time to process. Since we have thirteen players, there are a variety of playstyles and perspectives going on.
    Obviously on a master can comprehend all of them but it will improve our mafia game if you try.

To Calix:
    If you STILL think that I was mafia, then don't bother reading any of my posts until I flip. I wouldn't want you reading them again just so that you read them in the wrong light.

14. ISO #1214

15. ISO #1215

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I don't know why I feel like another player is going to be added to the "Fucking lynch Gyrlander tomorrow morning first thing list". Rofl
    Why don't you try to make a case on the actual scum (in a hypothetical scenario where you aren't scum) instead of spamming "poor me" replies every other hour?

16. ISO #1216

I don't know why I feel like another player is going to be added to the "Fucking lynch Gyrlander tomorrow morning first thing list". Rofl
    Don't worry you aren't my target. All I plan on doing is reprocessing some of the information that was brought out there for now.

Plus it's fucking retarded to plan lynches before the majority of actions are processed.
    fucketh me in the ass

17. ISO #1217

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Don't worry you aren't my target. All I plan on doing is reprocessing some of the information that was brought out there for now.

Plus it's fucking retarded to plan lynches before the majority of actions are processed.
    Also expect some setup spec, I can't enter a game without setup spec and feel good about it.
    fucketh me in the ass

18. ISO #1218

Why don't you try to make a case on the actual scum (in a hypothetical scenario where you aren't scum) instead of spamming "poor me" replies every other hour?
    Don't you think that if I am being pressured by everyone, trying to say someone else is scum wouldn't make me seem scummier? "OMG, TRYING TO DEFLECT ATTENTION? GG RIP" (At first I was going to say Good point but I'm too sleepy. Tomorrow I'll start! But just thought about that.)

Thank you Anonymous Donor

19. ISO #1219

Don't you think that if I am being pressured by everyone, trying to say someone else is scum wouldn't make me seem scummier? "OMG, TRYING TO DEFLECT ATTENTION? GG RIP" (At first I was going to say Good point but I'm too sleepy. Tomorrow I'll start! But just thought about that.)
    Why do you think about how it will make you look? We aren't picking the prom king here; if you were Town, your goal would be to rekt the scum, whether people are planning on mislynching you or not.

Your whole behaviour points at self preservation and not giving a fuck about finding the scum.

20. ISO #1220

21. ISO #1221

Quote Originally Posted by TheDankestMeme View Post
    I lol'd

Anyway, RLVG, don't do night chat games anymore. People need a break from these games. I used to be so impatient waiting for day to come but this marathon is tiring
    Well, I can be more easy on the Night to allow breaks I suppose, but it's there as a feature.

22. ISO #1222

Why do you think about how it will make you look? We aren't picking the prom king here; if you were Town, your goal would be to rekt the scum, whether people are planning on mislynching you or not.

Your whole behaviour points at self preservation and not giving a fuck about finding the scum.
    That's what I think! If I do this, I'll say I did this because I knew if I said that they would think I'm scum. But If I say I think that, they will still think I am scum so... DEAD END TO ME! And considering that I already said that I don't feel the need to do scum hunting. Do not make me repeat myself, you FOOL!

23. ISO #1223

That's what I think! If I do this, I'll say I did this because I knew if I said that they would think I'm scum. But If I say I think that, they will still think I am scum so... DEAD END TO ME! And considering that I already said that I don't feel the need to do scum hunting. Do not make me repeat myself, you FOOL!
    I've only seen villains in movies use the word "fool".

Kekeke
    fucketh me in the ass

24. ISO #1224

You're fucking dead kiddo.
    fucketh me in the ass

25. ISO #1225

26. ISO #1226

27. ISO #1227

I just finished reading, I'm slightly concerned about Calix for that bullshit tunneling reason, but that's probably not a completely valid reason, his hyper aggressiveness makes me thing that he is either neutral or town, So I'm really on the fence about Calix.

What I think is worth noting is that I think I have this setup figured out.

I think that this setup has an evolving mechanic for nearly every player.

So far we have had 2(3?) different claims about being a citizen that turns / is turning into a different role. To quote from the setup

There's an automatic role changing mechanic in the game, no one knows how it works (there may be exceptions of knowledge).
    TDM can you clarify if that turning into an investigator was in your original role card, or if you simply received a new role card?

Given it's a closed setup, with 4-5 scum...having a Traitor be one of them makes perfect sense.
    My theory is that the mafia started off small, and is slowly growing bigger with "Traitors" that join the informed scum at a random time, maybe after a scum is lynched. This would make perfect sense, because every time a townie dies and gets revealed, there is an "innocent child" (See Sen) who has pure reads that can help triangulate scum. In terms of roles, this setup must be incredibly scum sided, because the town has an incredible advantage of being able to communicate with dead town members. As for the citizens turning into TPRs, I have two separate theories:
    1. After a townie is lynched, a citizen turns into a TPR.
    2. Citizens turn into TPRs at predetermined times.

That's enough classic DW setup speculation for now, onto my noteworthy reads.

Empathy17: This archon has very emotional responses, something I would expect from a townie or newb scum, but I'm willing to bet on this archon being town.

Calix: Boy, Calix is all over the place, that heavy tunnel on secondpassing wasn't a play I expected. This slot has been very aggressive, which tends to be a town move. However the same slot was aggressive Day 1 of "The Wrath of Lady Death", and responded very negatively to tunneling (see the Day 1 lynch of the same S-FM), Calix then said
    Tunneling is a scum tell because...?

I'm not a Neutral, good job.
    I am getting mixed reads from Calix, however I believe that everything I said regarding her is relevant.

TheDankestMeme: That claim makes turned me on, it seemed like TDM was playing as a citizen day/night 1, trying to attract the kill by being annoying as fuck. But now TDM is a TPR, and one of my biggest town reads.

Stealthbomber16: This fucker is hiding under the radar so well I actually forgot that he was in the game, null read, however he needs to step the fuck up.

Ernst Stavro Blofeld: What the actual fuck is this archon anyhow? I've seen very little in terms of contribution, but I can't really blame superjack for it. I can't read superjack well in any game, this isn't much of an exception, but I got a little town read from that massive post that pegged a few people.

Gyrlander: Thought process erratic, contradictory, explains little, logic jumps. I wanted to do a little bit of Abathur speak, but in all seriousness, was he this bad in Illuminati? Scum read based on my two posts #1223 and #1224

Funce: Bro that day 1 play was fucking horrid, and you kinda just sit in the shadows and pop up to poke someone whenever you find it convenient. I do believe that claim however, and it's a solid town read.

Drunkbringer: I suspect lazy scum, none of his posts alone stand out as scum together, but he's consistently tunneling TDM, he will most likely have my sometime down the road.

I really wish I could say more noteworthy things about the other players, but they don't stand out that much to me, except that interesting claim by AIVION, I'd like to hear more about that.
    fucketh me in the ass

28. ISO #1228

You comment it now but not before? Wtf? And are you actually going to post the revelant thing? Or not? I'm not going to sleep until I read it.
    I look at word choice before sentence structure and what the sentence means.
    fucketh me in the ass

29. ISO #1229

Thank you for posting it. My needs have been fulfilled.

"Scum read based on my two posts #1223 and #1224"

So your reasons are that:

1- You have only see villains in movies use the word fool.

2- Actually, the second comment has totally 100% reason, but anyway. All will have much sense soon, don't worry.

And you said you weren't going to do that, but you just super joined the "gonna lynch gyrlander" train.

30. ISO #1230

Drunkbringer: I suspect lazy scum, none of his posts alone stand out as scum together, but he's consistently tunneling TDM, he will most likely have my vote sometime down the road.
    Had to fix that statement.
    fucketh me in the ass

31. ISO #1231

32. ISO #1232

Thank you for posting it. My needs have been fulfilled.

"Scum read based on my two posts #1223 and #1224"

So your reasons are that:

1- You have only see villains in movies use the word fool.

2- Actually, the second comment has totally 100% reason, but anyway. All will have much sense soon, don't worry.

And you said you weren't going to do that, but you just super joined the "gonna lynch gyrlander" train.
    If you're withholding information... You should probably reveal it now to help clear yourself.

I didn't think I was going to join the train, but that 1 post made me want to lynch you.

Guys, just wanted to say that a scum wouldn't say "I DONT FEEL THE NEED OF SCUM HUNTING". If I was one, I wouldn't be that amazingly dumb to just say that.
    Lol at the heavy WIFOM, I literally said that my first game as scum. rip in peace.
    fucketh me in the ass

33. ISO #1233

Stealthbomber16: This fucker is hiding under the radar so well I actually forgot that he was in the game, null read, however he needs to step the fuck up.
    Hi.

I exist now, and in the spare 5-10 minutes I have to post this, I'd like to apologize for having a life. Its clearly something you haven't experienced before.
    I don't know why I expected you to understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

34. ISO #1234

Hi.

I exist now, and in the spare 5-10 minutes I have to post this, I'd like to apologize for having a life. Its clearly something you haven't experienced before.
    I don't know why I expected you to understand.
    Bro, I literally took a 3 month hiatus because I wanted to life a bit. But I gotta say, that deflect almost worked.
    fucketh me in the ass

35. ISO #1235

If you're withholding information... You should probably reveal it now to help clear yourself.

I didn't think I was going to join the train, but that 1 post made me want to lynch you.

Lol at the heavy WIFOM, I literally said that my first game as scum. rip in peace.
    I've been reading Gyrlander as scum literally all game. Day 2 he kinda stepped it back, but this night I've been seeing his posts and they're scummier than FM Batman if FM Batman was high and roleplaying as a toadstool with diarrhea.

36. ISO #1236

Bro, I literally took a 3 month hiatus because I wanted to life a bit. But I gotta say, that deflect almost worked.
    Apologies, just slightly pissed that I haven't had any spare time today.

Anything you want to ask me?

37. ISO #1237

1- As Calix asked, I won't say anything. At least until tomorrow.

2- If I was scum, I would be intelligent enough to just not say that so no one of you would say "you said that to just claim that no scum would affirm that they have no need for scum hunting and hope that cleans yourself" instead of just not mentioning it. Anyway, that proccess of thinking can be repeated infinite times so I guess I'll end up looking scum to you no matter what.

At least, before I go to bed I'll say something:

-It is true that right now I seem as a citizen to investigative roles
    -I can't do any night/day action
    -I don't/won't know if there are mafia members nor who are they.

38. ISO #1238

39. ISO #1239

Apologies, just slightly pissed that I haven't had any spare time today.

Anything you want to ask me?
    If you could vig kill someone besides Gyrlander, who would you vig kill?

2- If I was scum, I would be intelligent enough to just not say that so no one of you would say "you said that to just claim that no scum would affirm that they have no need for scum hunting and hope that cleans yourself" instead of just not mentioning it. Anyway, that proccess of thinking can be repeated infinite times so I guess I'll end up looking scum to you no matter what.

So you're one of those transforming roles I've been talking about?
    fucketh me in the ass

40. ISO #1240

Yep, Figured as much. Night sir.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

41. ISO #1241

If Gyr isn't scum or a cit, then Gyr is some sort of self-confirming TPR like mayor, is what I'm getting out of this.
    Gyrlander is wasting time because he wants to "reveal" tomorrow and that he is attempting to have the night phase which allows us to SPEAK with the DEAD PEOPLE be taken up because HE REFUSES TO REVEAL HIMSELF AS MAYOR because Calix told him to.

If you're a mayor or marshall, screw you.

42. ISO #1242

If you could vig kill someone besides Gyrlander, who would you vig kill?
    This is a very interesting question.

Right now I don't have very strong feels for anyone. I would hold on to my vig kill tonight.

If I had to shoot someone tonight, I would shoot Firebringer.

Question for you:

If you were a mason, who would you recruit tonight?

43. ISO #1243

This is a very interesting question.

Right now I don't have very strong feels for anyone. I would hold on to my vig kill tonight.

If I had to shoot someone tonight, I would shoot Firebringer.

Question for you:

I don't feel comfortable answering that question, because it outs citizens which can be used as bullet sponges.
    fucketh me in the ass

44. ISO #1244

I will also ask this question to players @Gyrlander @Firebringer and @TheDankestMeme

45. ISO #1245

I don't feel comfortable answering that question, because it outs citizens which can be used as bullet sponges.
    Actually, yea. Didn't think of this.

How about as a cultist, or if not that, Audit?

46. ISO #1246

Actually, yea. Didn't think of this.

How about as a cultist, or if not that, Audit?
    I'd go for TDM, because the investigation ability is powerful.
    fucketh me in the ass

47. ISO #1247

If I was a masom, I would recruit a person that isn't pressuring me a lot But isn't being too inactive on the conv neither, so he could confirm me avoiding a mislynch But don't seem too obvious for a cultist target. I think I would do the same for cultist and auditor... TDM too. Only one that claimed a TPR

48. ISO #1248

49. ISO #1249

50. ISO #1250

Quote Originally Posted by TheDankestMeme View Post
    @deathworlds

Our rolecard initially said nothing about becoming something else. Just that we are a citizen. Our night 1 feedback was that we were promoted, with our new rolecard.

@Stelathbomber16

We're not aason so we're not going to therorize on this. These types of questions don't benefit town.
    This further proves my theory.
    fucketh me in the ass