S-FM 243: Your Everyday Average Game - Page 37
Register

User Tag List

Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,850 of 2012
  1. ISO #1801

Re: S-FM Your Everyday Average Game

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    I ve been afking hard in the last 2 days nothing i can do here to think lol.
    Well I Think You Are Scum Based On My Experience With Plot Points
    I Really Think You Are SCUM!
    How Do You Think Of Me Since Im Not Sure Of SP I Might Overlook It AND THEN LYNCH YOU! YOU DAMN SCUM!
    I Like Ice Cream

2. ISO #1802

Where is the fun of that? Everyone thinks he s a scum as well and efe likes hammerin ppl just vote me up lol
    Hell Yeah I Do Like To Hammer

Just Vote Him Already pls mercy always makes me do the wrong choices...

HYBRID STOP GIVING DOUBT!
    I Like Ice Cream

3. ISO #1803

4. ISO #1804

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Lol, with "everyone" you mean effe and you, right?
    Naww look earlier posts mm blink soviet sometimes naz has suspected him not respecting to death?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

5. ISO #1805

6. ISO #1806

7. ISO #1807

8. ISO #1808

9. ISO #1809

Youre Almost At Negative Hybrid.....
    When You Come There Youll Be A Troll Vote.... ALSO TOWN! being Dumb And Actually Oh....

I Understand It Now good one i always do that too

Like That One Time When I Claimed Cult As Jailor At The Best Moment Ever And Lynched The Last Scum
    I Like Ice Cream

10. ISO #1810

11. ISO #1811

I'm bored.
    -vote Hybrid
    Yup A lil bit of push on me and getting a real easy lynch while efe s around would be nice righttt? Then just saying "I m bored" would even save u since i m the scum read of all of ppl )
    Anyway
    -vote gyrlander

Btw sb16 i didnt see ur vote on efe so i thought u were wiaing to someone to sheep in
    Naz u really are a rollercoaster of votes if were to look into past. U ve prolly have voted evetyone in this game so you still could be scum
    And efe do it nigga u r gun win tmrw modkil gyr then lynch sp suntax etc ez win

12. ISO #1812

13. ISO #1813

14. ISO #1814

Yup A lil bit of push on me and getting a real easy lynch while efe s around would be nice righttt? Then just saying "I m bored" would even save u since i m the scum read of all of ppl )
    Anyway
    -vote gyrlander

Btw sb16 i didnt see ur vote on efe so i thought u were wiaing to someone to sheep in
    Naz u really are a rollercoaster of votes if were to look into past. U ve prolly have voted evetyone in this game so you still could be scum
    Hell Yeah Im Doing It!

-vote Secondpassing
    I Like Ice Cream

15. ISO #1815

16. ISO #1816

17. ISO #1817

18. ISO #1818

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Hybrid you damn troll stop pretending to be scum i can see your playstyle now you ARE USING MINE!
    Yes I Am Cuz this setup is bs and just focussing on reads. U cant change Someone else s opinion unless u give a huge chunk of ISO <.<
    Why this was even consideted to be the last game of the season <.<

19. ISO #1819

20. ISO #1820

21. ISO #1821

22. ISO #1822

23. ISO #1823

24. ISO #1824

25. ISO #1825

26. ISO #1826

27. ISO #1827

28. ISO #1828

29. ISO #1829

30. ISO #1830

Anyway
    -vote gyrlander

Hybrid, the moment you flip your arguments will vanish so I'm not afraid. I voted you cause I want flips ASAP. The only thing stopping it from it was SP but I was quite sure Effe wouldn't hammer your ass as you have this friendly friendlyrino attitude.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

31. ISO #1831

Hybrid, the moment you flip your arguments will vanish so I'm not afraid. I voted you cause I want flips ASAP. The only thing stopping it from it was SP but I was quite sure Effe wouldn't hammer your ass as you have this friendly friendlyrino attitude.
    you want lynches that badly to win the game? Ok. You can have it if efe hammers me mr rule breaker

32. ISO #1832

33. ISO #1833

It's also interesting how you just accuse me of Scum but not give any thought into it like which Scum, etc. You just get voted and "OMG NO". If you were truly a RF you would say something like "Gyrlander put me at L-1 this soon. I think he's Com Hunter with the objective of lynching me and he was that dumbass to not wait for EOD to not seem desperate.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

34. ISO #1834

It's also interesting how you just accuse me of Scum but not give any thought into it like which Scum, etc. You just get voted and "OMG NO". If you were truly a RF you would say something like "Gyrlander put me at L-1 this soon. I think he's Com Hunter with the objective of lynching me and he was that dumbass to not wait for EOD to not seem desperate.
    It s not me not sb16 unsure about naz and efe so the leftovers are you. Idk tho as someone in l 1 no one cares

35. ISO #1835

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Ffs Can You People Stop Calling Me A Skyper Skyping With Other People Which Im Not SKYPING WITH? HYBRID!

Youre Just Putting The Blame On Me So You Can Side With All Evils On Endgame But Do Not Worry I Thought Before You

My Reads As Of Now

Follower:
    Naz(No Skyping Patterns Detected Just A Determination On Being Town)
    SB(Even If He Is Playing Literally Like A Scum Its Just His Stupidity i hope my predictions are right...)
    Myself (Egoism Ofcourse)
    Discotortedtortelini(stupid host youre lucky that im polite right now)

Breakers:
    Suntax(seems like intentional afking:excuse)
    Hybrid(i know how you act when you are really stressed you always blamed me afterall)
    Gyrlander(stupidity has its limits executing my town reads make others evil)
    SP(he really stands out too much)
    I actually trust these reads.

36. ISO #1836

37. ISO #1837

The only rule breaker we have dead is SCV, who was a town game thrower. That means town needs to win (SCVs secondary win condition will be met aka he does not get a win as gamethrower) so Hybrid, we unfortunately need to lynch you today and @Distorted needs to modkill secondpassing and then the game should be over and hopefully rule followers win at that point. Whoever is left in town rule breakers is either Skyper, Gamethrower, or Cuck (doesn't matter if they get lynched), we would just be fucked if there are multiple com hunters whose targets were to survive, and they did, and in that case well fucking played. @Gyrlander if u are rule breaker, may i suggest jailing secondpassing to prevent a kill and hopefully @Distorted stops being a lil binch and modkills sp..?? Does this sound like a good plan to anyone else? i don't really know what else to do at this point.

38. ISO #1838

39. ISO #1839

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    The only rule breaker we have dead is SCV, who was a town game thrower. That means town needs to win (SCVs secondary win condition will be met aka he does not get a win as gamethrower) so Hybrid, we unfortunately need to lynch you today and @Distorted needs to modkill secondpassing and then the game should be over and hopefully rule followers win at that point. Whoever is left in town rule breakers is either Skyper, Gamethrower, or Cuck (doesn't matter if they get lynched), we would just be fucked if there are multiple com hunters whose targets were to survive, and they did, and in that case well fucking played. @Gyrlander if u are rule breaker, may i suggest jailing secondpassing to prevent a kill and hopefully @Distorted stops being a lil binch and modkills sp..?? Does this sound like a good plan to anyone else? i don't really know what else to do at this point.
    God damnit I'm walking a dog in the sun right now i meant to say "gyrlander if u are a rule follower.." im sorry guys i know this looks bad but its hard to proof read and make sure ur words are right when ur dying in agony since u started ur period today and are waiting for the 6 ibuprofen u took to kick in

40. ISO #1840

41. ISO #1841

42. ISO #1842

43. ISO #1843

44. ISO #1844

45. ISO #1845

46. ISO #1846

47. ISO #1847

48. ISO #1848

49. ISO #1849

50. ISO #1850