S-FM 216 Spirits - Page 19
Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 45 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #901

Re: S-FM 216 Spirits

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo View Post
    If killing me gets everyone back on track just do it later in the day.
    So your defense, is a lack of defense?
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

2. ISO #902

You wanted AR so badly though. GYR is just being needlessly stupid. However, luckily it's plurality voting and he's sheeping you. Just a waste of slot.

If I ever host a game, def not letting gyrlander join
    I'm just having fun while it lasts while providing my most humble opinions.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

3. ISO #903

You don't find it scummy that both Arrow and Stereo came back at the tail end of day and threw the last 2 votes to hammer AR/thug, effectively ending any and all discussion?
    Weren't you calling for a pre-claim SJ hammer four hours before that?
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

4. ISO #904

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    So my reads are still somewhat uncertain, but...here we go.

PowersThatBe: VI
    BananaCucho: Town leader, pretty much.
    stereo: Hammered when Rhamur hadn't commented yet, and ending discussion early. Scum.
    firebringer: Lurking, and didn't push on Rhamur. Maybe he knew we were off-mark?

Everything else, I don't know, or has been stated before me.

In any case, it's after 2. I'm out.
    According to this Banana is the Queen, the Leader, and I'm doing well proclaming her authority. However, am I doing well?

A lot of thoughts cross my mind lately.

5. ISO #905

So your defense, is a lack of defense?
    You're convinced, what's the point?

I am obviously at point in relation to you where there is no coming back. It'd be a waste of everyone's time to go back and forth for you to say the same thing you've already said twice now.

You're positive I am scum, and that's all anyone needs to know.

-vote PowersThatBe

I'm going away now. I may check on this thread before sleeping, but this is my last post until tomorrow.

6. ISO #906

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo View Post
    You're convinced, what's the point?

I am obviously at point in relation to you where there is no coming back. It'd be a waste of everyone's time to go back and forth for you to say the same thing you've already said twice now.

You're positive I am scum, and that's all anyone needs to know.

-vote PowersThatBe

I'm going away now. I may check on this thread before sleeping, but this is my last post until tomorrow.
    Nobody else so far has claimed you are scum. Take a breather and come back tomorrow and place your vote in a better place.

7. ISO #907

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Weren't you calling for a pre-claim SJ hammer four hours before that?
    Because Jack was scummy. In my and others opinion. You disagree, so you think you're right.

It's funny when people succumb to confirmation bias. You already assumed AR/Thug was going to be a shit player. So you pushed for a policy lynch. Instead of trying to actually interpret the behavior of people who were here, and then left. AR could have come here and given pages of information, reads, votes, etc. You would have found another way for it to fit your narrative that he needed to go.

Or you would have switched to @Gyrlander . I just don't like people walking into games, already deciding who they're going to lynch based on who the player is. It actually ruins the value of the game for people who aren't as full of themselves as you are.

AR was a town claim, and the only motivation for lynching him was because you "wanted to save the soul of FM." It was not game motivated, it did not move this game forward, and it probably has a net negative effect for town.

i also, find it curious that in the moment you were freaking out about Jacks hammer that he mysteriously showed up in the nick of time to save himself. Either he had that planned the whole time, or perhaps, you cared so much about his lynch you reached out to him.

You know what, not going to continue down this path.

As I said before, Banana you have all of the answers and I'm just some stupid scrublord. Well, everyone has a hamartia. And if you're town, yours is your innate arrogance and finely tuned superiority complex, where you just automatically assume you know what's best for everyone else.

When clearly Arrow and Stereo are scum shit.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

8. ISO #908

Nobody else so far has claimed you are scum. Take a breather and come back tomorrow and place your vote in a better place.
    DW did, and now he's dead.
    Shut up cow.

9. ISO #909

10. ISO #910

Oh lord another wall rant. Goody.
    Oh, and you don't read them because you don't have to. It's not a rant, it's a response. Clearly you're too good to read them, because god you've got it all figured out.

Or maybe you're scum and you don't care.

Anyhow, you should read it, because, well maybe it'll help you in the long run.
    Shut up cow.

11. ISO #911

Oh, and you don't read them because you don't have to. It's not a rant, it's a response. Clearly you're too good to read them, because god you've got it all figured out.

Or maybe you're scum and you don't care.

Anyhow, you should read it, because, well maybe it'll help you in the long run.
    K.

12. ISO #912

K.
    Yup. If you're not scum, I cant wait for you to be wrong about pretty much everything.

Confirmation bias is a bitch.

The rest of you can vote me too, I'd much rather enjoy not playing with someone as obstructionist as banana.
    Shut up cow.

13. ISO #913

And just so we're clear after yesterday and last night actions. Scum now control 50% of the vote.
    Shut up cow.

14. ISO #914

But im clearly the idiot. Oh and we don't have a healer now so when banana leads us to another mislynch, Scum will have a greater chance of winning.

Best policy lynch NA
    Shut up cow.

15. ISO #915

16. ISO #916

And goodnight
    Shut up cow.

17. ISO #917

3/11 = 50%. Makes sense.
    6 votes to lynch. 3 scum = 50% . God you're fucking dumb
    Shut up cow.

18. ISO #918

19. ISO #919

If scum is so smart to frame both you and stereo, they're smart enough to get 3 of these idiots to vote with them too and still make it look legit
    Shut up cow.

20. ISO #920

Yeah just get fucking snarky when you're wrong.
    Shut up cow.

21. ISO #921

If scum is so smart to frame both you and stereo, they're smart enough to get 3 of these idiots to vote with them too and still make it look legit
    THUS controlling the vote. Them having 50% of the needed votes automatically is a problem because they know who each other are. The fact that your genius self didn't figure this one out just shows you're all ego and no brains
    Shut up cow.

22. ISO #922

Some thoughts I had while laying in bed.

Possible scum and reasons for this train of thought. This is just a theory.

Banana: Leader of the scums. Decided to push a PL lynch, knowing AR would be great cannon fodder. Also knew Gyrlander would be great secondary or backup lynch if needed. Took time to discredit me, and call me a village idiot to make it look like I am stupid for putting my focus on two of her teammates. She also has been doing something called subtle rationalization. Meaning: Every time Arrow or Stereo did something somewhat scummy, she explained it away each time. With arrow it was that he is new to FM and has no idea what he is doing, so he should get a pass. She knew that she could hard push a lynch on AR with ease, thus allowing her mates to fly under the radar. She also thought up the idea to make a deal with DW, then kill him, then claim that it was obviously a set up, more so for stereo then for her. She even takes the time to state that she now reads stereo as town because obviously, whomever killed DW, was clearly trying to frame Stereo. The kill would be almost too obvious to be stereo, but she knew she is mostly viewed as town and has swaying power as suggested by the vote support on AR, so it would not stick out that she suggests he has to be town, without overtly defending him. She then tells arrow to "be more involved" on day two, but doesn't call anyone else out. She's trying to make it look like she's running the show, and that she's trying to help the little baby bird arrow along. This would seem town motivated because she's asking for him to contribute to the game. However, she's offered no reads, other then to put a vote on mesk for "shitty voting pattersns"

She chooses to interpret everything different than me, especially an obvious scum slip by stereo earlier. She clearly told him if he scum slips or I tunnel him to OMGUS vote me, so then she could easily point out that it was an OMGUS vote and she would suggest that he "calm down" ...so then no one is looking at stereo in a way other then, wow, he's probably a shitty town.

Arrow: Let's be honest. Arrow is the WARDEN of the mod. He is very intricately familiar with playstyles and meta. He has been around a long time, and this whole, ''I don't know what i'm doing act" is really obvious to me. Whats more obvious is when he's intentionally using definitions wrong, and banana comes in and corrects him. ON the surface level, you would probably assume that he doesn't know what he's doing and she's helping him learn. But truth be told, he is very very familiar with mafia, just go look at some of the reports he comments on, or has processed himself. He shows a very intimate knowledge of the game. While mod is different, it's still the same concept in the end. Arrow is a very long form thinker. Do not mistake his "bad playing" for face value. He's slipped up and given away that he has more knowledge than he's letting on. Do you really think, an admin of this site, would be this new and not understanding of the game? That requires a ton of suspension of disbelief. Banana is shepherding him to victory, by acting as his guardian angel. Also, notice how Arrow pushed jack as scum? Never wanted to vote for him though? Pushed for him a few times, couldn't give developed reads, but Jack was scum 100% in his mind, just not enough for him to vote on it. Weird right? Only scum read and you choose a policy lynch? But of course the policy lynch was a better option in his mind because Banana had been saying it for 30 pages, so clearly, if you say it enough it makes sense to enough people, that way it doesn't look shady that he sided with Banana because she got a consensus vote. He's also pushing the Village Idiot theory on me, but he pretends he doesn't fully understand what it means.

Stereo: Scum slipped and said he knows I'm green, but then when question said, that he didn't read me as green. Has no reads, has no input. Was tunneled by DW, pretty successfully. But once again, Banana undermined that tunnel. BC was going to vote with DW, and we all know DW was going to tunnel Stereo, so the only plan was to kill DW, then make it look like a frame job. Then BC tells everyone "hey this looks like a frame job." and town reads Stereo. Stereo hammered AR right away the second he could. Once again, could hide behind the PL alibi. Also, has BC pulling focus from him anytime someone focuses in on him by pushing the focus on to something else or someone else. OR she undermines the read or tells everyone that the person making the read is ineffectual in some way. She subtly undermines people who target Stereo or Arrow. And she does it in such a way that is not overtly defending them.

Instead of defending them, she tears down the accuser, much like a lawyer would during cross examination of a witness.

Just a theory. Goodnight.
    Shut up cow.

23. ISO #923

24. ISO #924

Banana: Leader of the scums. Decided to push a PL lynch, knowing AR would be great cannon fodder. Also knew Gyrlander would be great secondary or backup lynch if needed. Took time to discredit me, and call me a village idiot to make it look like I am stupid for putting my focus on two of her teammates. She also has been doing something called subtle rationalization. Meaning: Every time Arrow or Stereo did something somewhat scummy, she explained it away each time. With arrow it was that he is new to FM and has no idea what he is doing, so he should get a pass. She knew that she could hard push a lynch on AR with ease, thus allowing her mates to fly under the radar. She also thought up the idea to make a deal with DW, then kill him, then claim that it was obviously a set up, more so for stereo then for her. She even takes the time to state that she now reads stereo as town because obviously, whomever killed DW, was clearly trying to frame Stereo. The kill would be almost too obvious to be stereo, but she knew she is mostly viewed as town and has swaying power as suggested by the vote support on AR, so it would not stick out that she suggests he has to be town, without overtly defending him. She then tells arrow to "be more involved" on day two, but doesn't call anyone else out. She's trying to make it look like she's running the show, and that she's trying to help the little baby bird arrow along. This would seem town motivated because she's asking for him to contribute to the game. However, she's offered no reads, other then to put a vote on mesk for "shitty voting pattersns"

She chooses to interpret everything different than me, especially an obvious scum slip by stereo earlier. She clearly told him if he scum slips or I tunnel him to OMGUS vote me, so then she could easily point out that it was an OMGUS vote and she would suggest that he "calm down" ...so then no one is looking at stereo in a way other then, wow, he's probably a shitty town.

Arrow: Let's be honest. Arrow is the WARDEN of the mod. He is very intricately familiar with playstyles and meta. He has been around a long time, and this whole, ''I don't know what i'm doing act" is really obvious to me. Whats more obvious is when he's intentionally using definitions wrong, and banana comes in and corrects him. ON the surface level, you would probably assume that he doesn't know what he's doing and she's helping him learn. But truth be told, he is very very familiar with mafia, just go look at some of the reports he comments on, or has processed himself. He shows a very intimate knowledge of the game. While mod is different, it's still the same concept in the end. Arrow is a very long form thinker. Do not mistake his "bad playing" for face value. He's slipped up and given away that he has more knowledge than he's letting on. Do you really think, an admin of this site, would be this new and not understanding of the game? That requires a ton of suspension of disbelief. Banana is shepherding him to victory, by acting as his guardian angel. Also, notice how Arrow pushed jack as scum? Never wanted to vote for him though? Pushed for him a few times, couldn't give developed reads, but Jack was scum 100% in his mind, just not enough for him to vote on it. Weird right? Only scum read and you choose a policy lynch? But of course the policy lynch was a better option in his mind because Banana had been saying it for 30 pages, so clearly, if you say it enough it makes sense to enough people, that way it doesn't look shady that he sided with Banana because she got a consensus vote. He's also pushing the Village Idiot theory on me, but he pretends he doesn't fully understand what it means.

Stereo: Scum slipped and said he knows I'm green, but then when question said, that he didn't read me as green. Has no reads, has no input. Was tunneled by DW, pretty successfully. But once again, Banana undermined that tunnel. BC was going to vote with DW, and we all know DW was going to tunnel Stereo, so the only plan was to kill DW, then make it look like a frame job. Then BC tells everyone "hey this looks like a frame job." and town reads Stereo. Stereo hammered AR right away the second he could. Once again, could hide behind the PL alibi. Also, has BC pulling focus from him anytime someone focuses in on him by pushing the focus on to something else or someone else. OR she undermines the read or tells everyone that the person making the read is ineffectual in some way. She subtly undermines people who target Stereo or Arrow. And she does it in such a way that is not overtly defending them.

Instead of defending them, she tears down the accuser, much like a lawyer would during cross examination of a witness.

I have to reconsider my loyalty after reading this post.

25. ISO #925

Ptb you are getting too emotional and letting it cloud your thoughts. Which was why it was easy to tunnel on you (if I hadn't slept) dont let things get to complicated and don't tunnel too deep.
    But you are town read by me, you had been when I was tunnelling you. But the more vote trains the better, it's a good thing that we have multiple trains to vca with.
    I'm at work for now, with 5 people calling in sick I doubt o can do much until I get home.

What I am wary of are the poor votes, or lack of votes, people made during day 1. And I will dig into them tonight after managing some audits.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

26. ISO #926

27. ISO #927

Okay, just woke up and I 100% agree with SuperJack on Firebringer. I don't consider this normal Firebringer because he usually tries to aggravate more people as Town. It has the same sense of inactivity that I felt when he was sk.

Mesk still made that sketchy vote which may or may not have been an attempt to Quick hammer. Not only that, but she didn't come back.

Directed to Stereo: Yesterday DW had you as his strongest scum-read, and I just saw you say that no town would be confident in you being scum. That makes no sense.

-vote Firebringer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

28. ISO #928

Banana does this all the time. She led one on Gyrlander day 1, and then after it she immediately tried to lynch me for opposing it in another game. I don't think she's scum at all for doing that.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

29. ISO #929

Sorry, I don't know why but I meant to address the rest of the paragraphs (in short form).

I'm not sure you entirely understand the difference. you can't say that someone is scum because you think they are pretending not to know stuff.

1.) Arrow has RARELY played FM. Out of my time here, the FM and this game are the only times I've seen him play. I requested to play with him this game because I thought it would be fun to play with him, but he did mention to me that he didn't have a ton of experience (check the FM for Cruise Elroy, He was town there but clueless as ever). The argument on Arrow that you have presented for him is weak.

Stereo did not slip or what I'm reading is what he said. Explain it in less depth (because I don't want to read those walls all the time). I also don't remember BC trying to pull focus from people, she has been more reasonable this game than usual:

30. ISO #930

When you're the only one on the forum =(

31. ISO #931

32. ISO #932

No <3
    <3

Is Quick a serious vote?

33. ISO #933

34. ISO #934

35. ISO #935

I won't be around to do any detailed analysis for about 8 hours.
    So if anyone could, ISO Firebringers posts To get a better view. Before he gets here so there is a solid case about His possible alignment. Rather than a Suspicion that can be easily de bunked and protected against.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

36. ISO #936

37. ISO #937

38. ISO #938

39. ISO #939

Well, I was under the assumption I'd be dead. And this was my last well. I sent it before I read the set up that it was pointless to send it while the spirit is still in game, but oh well. I was very angry when Thug flipped green. Anyhow, notice DW is dead, Stereo Hammered after Banana said not to. And Stereo was scum read by DW and me, but more so from DW.

Also, Banana is a suspect because she promised DW her vote, but now he's dead, she no longer has to honor that deal. Below are some very not nice words. I'd like to push Banana or Stereo today. I recognize whomever killed DW could just be metaing us and framing stereo. But oh well. Very disappointed in how the votes went. I definitely suspect the words below to inflame most of you, and probably lead to my mislynch. Don't really care though. Enjoy.

Dear Idiots:

Remember when I said not to lynch AR/Thug? And then you town sheeple just followed Banana blindly? Did you not realize she only wanted him lynched because she didn't like his performance in other games? She said herself she didn't care about a mislynch, and LOOK, we have a mislynch. Arrow or Jack were good targets to take out. And we almost had them both. Notice how when Jack was 1 vote away she FREAKED out, but when AR was close to being hammered she didn't? She claimed she didn't want day to end early, and look DAY ENDED EARLY BECAUSE HE WAS HAMMERED.

And look who hammered him? Stereo.

Isn't it curious that the last 3 or 4 votes on him were 3 of the people I pegged as scum? Two of which had trains on them? Well maybe Jack isn't scum....

Maybe the scum is Arrow, Banana, and Stereo? or maybe Unknown is scum?

Well I hope we have some smart TPR's, because, we're fucked if not. I am so glad I am dead though. So tired of dealing with the stupidity of you people. This was a joke, there was absolutely no reason to vote AR. He came, gave a read or two, and voted with the consensus, showing he was willing to play with the town and get the job done. But NOPE. Just had to go with the stupid fucking idiot.

Well, I really hope I PRAY TO GOD, the scum take me out. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SCUM KILL ME.

Anyhow, if you're reading this I am dead, and everyone who is town and voted for AR. Just remember, the scum voted him too. So look among you.

REMEMBER WHEN THIS VILLAGE IDIOT SAID NOT TO VOTE THUG/AR? Remember when BANANA PUSHED IT SINCE PAGE 1 FOR NO REASON, other than her personal feelings?? Oh, right, but that's not why she did it. OF COURSE NOT.

Such a stupid fucking lynch.

PTB, out.

P.s. I also loved all the people who talked shit about getting trains on me HAHAHA, you never did shit. Not one of you were ever going to push a train on me. You could only lynch someone who wasn't here to defend himself, because he had RL stuff to deal with. BUT IT'S OK for Arrow and Jack to have real life stuff or even Mesk, but not Thug/AR. NOPE because Banana decided it. IDIOTS.
    You are writing a lot without saying much. You could have prolly said all this in a single paragraph. Most of it is IIoA and the rest doesn't really have a firm backing.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______

I am not sure who I am going to vote today. I have a lot of people I think could be Scum, but nothing is solid. I was thinking of voting Stereo for that terrible hammer, but then I thought maybe he doesn't know any better because he is new to FMs. Then I see this shitty post by PTB and I don't know what to think. It really sucks that we are down a Doc already. I will try and Scum hunt today. We really need a Scum lynch today.
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

40. ISO #940

YEAH YEAH YEAH.
    Actually, your second wall post was much much better. Succinct and to the point. I am back to town reading you.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

41. ISO #941

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    So my reads are still somewhat uncertain, but...here we go.

PowersThatBe: VI
    BananaCucho: Town leader, pretty much.
    stereo: Hammered when Rhamur hadn't commented yet, and ending discussion early. Scum.
    firebringer: Lurking, and didn't push on Rhamur. Maybe he knew we were off-mark?

Everything else, I don't know, or has been stated before me.

In any case, it's after 2. I'm out.
    PTB is not VI, not by a long shot. you should know better. I saw your tricky voting tactics near EOD.

I think there is a good chance you are Scum.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

42. ISO #942

43. ISO #943

Nice to see the pressure on fire
    Your attitude is very Scumesque.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

44. ISO #944

45. ISO #945

46. ISO #946

Just wanted to point this quote out from @Quick .

It can be interpreted in 1 of 2 ways.

Motivation for BC to Kill DW.

Or it's possible Quick is framing BC.
    I assure you I am not trying to frame anyone. When I play scum I usually just kill the people that say I am Scum. Reason for this is very simple: NKA is pretty much just WIFOM that doesn't really help anyone and if it does help someone, it usually helps Scum. I know prolly 2 people that can do NKA accurately on a consistent basis.

But, anyways, I will town read you if you Town read me. I will Town read you anyways, but I say this so we can try and get a Town block going. I think the people in the Town block should be 4 people: You, me, yzb and yes, Gyrlander.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

47. ISO #947

Explain yourself young man.
    You first post was agenda filled instead of trying to figure out things. I read that as Scummy. Scum always have an agenda, Town don't, Town try and analyze things.

Anyways, I think I'm fine to Sheep the VI (har har) AKA PTB. Her reads perfectly align with mine.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

48. ISO #948

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    You first post was agenda filled instead of trying to figure out things. I read that as Scummy. Scum always have an agenda, Town don't, Town try and analyze things.

Anyways, I think I'm fine to Sheep the VI (har har) AKA PTB. Her reads perfectly align with mine.
    You scum read me for one post?

49. ISO #949

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    I assure you I am not trying to frame anyone. When I play scum I usually just kill the people that say I am Scum. Reason for this is very simple: NKA is pretty much just WIFOM that doesn't really help anyone and if it does help someone, it usually helps Scum. I know prolly 2 people that can do NKA accurately on a consistent basis.

But, anyways, I will town read you if you Town read me. I will Town read you anyways, but I say this so we can try and get a Town block going. I think the people in the Town block should be 4 people: You, me, yzb and yes, Gyrlander.
    I'm actually interested on why you think I am on the town block as even you have said it as it was incredible.

50. ISO #950