Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

Re: Annual Leave Train 2016

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Why not both?

I see no reason why there can not just have a nice retirement momentum.
    And a topic to discuss the other topics.

Because it's petty, that's why lol And then Toss has the nerve to come and insult me for trying to prevent the mass thread creation of insults and calls ME classless? It's hypocrisy at its finest lol
    Last edited by Cryptonic; April 13th, 2016 at 02:30 PM.

3. ISO #53

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Because it's petty, that's why lol And then Toss has the nerve to come and insult me for trying to prevent the mass thread create of insults and calls ME classless? It's hypocrisy at it's finest lol
    I didn't want a large jumbled thread with it mixed so it could all be discussed. I just wanted my own place that I could look back to and pay respects.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I didn't want a large jumbled thread with it mixed so it could all be discussed. I just wanted my own place that I could look back to and pay respects.
    The solution is simple. Create a thread where you don't insult and blame other people.

"I want a place where people can look back and see me insulting other people"?

7. ISO #57

I really think, every staff member. Who has put in time to this community. Should be able to get to post their thoughts in their own thread if they wish. Regardless if its negative or positive.

I didn't want my leave to be negative, but I feel like I am leaving on extremely bad terms because of how this is being treated.

Like this is some sort of "Normal Occurence", and that each of us are not important enough to discuss our personal final thoughts on why we are leaving, that wouldn't get jumbled together in a single thread.

When I said look at this thread, why is this allowed in GD, I am saying "you have more respect for this person, than you do people who have been working for several years, and are now leaving".

It hurts me to say this too.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

8. ISO #58

The solution is simple. Create a thread where you don't insult and blame other people.

"I want a place where people can look back and see me insulting other people"?
    PM me and we can work on an appropriate post. I just couldn't give no reason to why I was leaving and instead just said the truth.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    I really think, every staff member. Who has put in time to this community. Should be able to get to post their thoughts in their own thread if they wish. Regardless if its negative or positive.

I didn't want my leave to be negative, but I feel like I am leaving on extremely bad terms because of how this is being treated.

Like this is some sort of "Normal Occurence", and that each of us are not important enough to discuss our personal final thoughts on why we are leaving, that wouldn't get jumbled together in a single thread.

When I said look at this thread, why is this allowed in GD, I am saying "you have more respect for this person, than you do people who have been working for several years, and are now leaving".

It hurts me to say this too.

I agree that in a normal situation, a staff member should be able to voice their concerns. It's a whole other ordeal when people join a suicide pact together and put in their last wills that another person is responsible. Equating one person making a topic when they retire that highlights the negative and 5 people all making topics at the same time to solely cause a forum upset is not logical. It's understandable that you guys are angry, but I am not going to just sit back and allow you guys to spam the forum with threads were decided in some secret chatroom to attack the site and hope to have an effect.

I mean, look @ AIVION's. He specifically said he hopes that his goodbye causes a reaction. It's extremely naïve that you guys continue to say that you are posting these threads out of the goodness of your hearts when your intentions are extremely toxic.

And the title is better than "choo choo", which is what the original thread would've been had I not change it. What would you prefer to see this thread titled?

I'm sorry you're taking these merges as an insult, but you guys know that most of you had ill intentions when making your threads. So, you can keep all your negativity in one topic instead of having 4-6 threads going on spreading negativity and hatred.

If you guys want to remake your goodbye threads in a kind way that leaves people looking back and fondly remembering you instead of remembering some drama, then you are free to do so.

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

Hmm, I was curious and looked for my QUIT thread, but it's gone. Deleted?

I returned April the 6th last year, so it's past anniversary since I returned.
    My last post was around 29th may 2014 before the quit.

So anyway, back to the point, I returned only because of the community here - the friends that I have, the people that I bonded with.

And now friends are leaving.

15. ISO #65

I agree that in a normal situation, a staff member should be able to voice their concerns. It's a whole other ordeal when people join a suicide pact together and put in their last wills that another person is responsible. Equating one person making a topic when they retire that highlights the negative and 5 people all making topics at the same time to solely cause a forum upset is not logical. It's understandable that you guys are angry, but I am not going to just sit back and allow you guys to spam the forum with threads were decided in some secret chatroom to attack the site and hope to have an effect.

I mean, look @ AIVION's. He specifically said he hopes that his goodbye causes a reaction. It's extremely naïve that you guys continue to say that you are posting these threads out of the goodness of your hearts when your intentions are extremely toxic.

And the title is better than "choo choo", which is what the original thread would've been had I not change it. What would you prefer to see this thread titled?

I'm sorry you're taking these merges as an insult, but you guys know that most of you had ill intentions when making your threads. So, you can keep all your negativity in one topic instead of having 4-6 threads going on spreading negativity and hatred.

If you guys want to remake your goodbye threads in a kind way that leaves people looking back and fondly remembering you instead of remembering some drama, then you are free to do so.

Sure. Like the one i made in 2014 that i had only just brought back to life when i retired. That's all I did not kicking up a fuss. I even had posted the song "good riddance" as my farewell. Shouldn't be a problem if they made it like that.

16. ISO #66

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Hmm, I was curious and looked for my QUIT thread, but it's gone. Deleted?

I returned April the 6th last year, so it's past anniversary since I returned.
    My last post was around 29th may 2014 before the quit.

So anyway, back to the point, I returned only because of the community here - the friends that I have, the people that I bonded with.

And now friends are leaving.
    RLVG, was fun playing with you man. We still got a game to finish and your game hosting. Not leaving that yet

17. ISO #67

I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

18. ISO #68

You clearly are trying to get your way and are throwing a hissy fit as your last attempt because you couldn't do so using the usual channels. I mean avions thread is the most blatant of all of them.

I have lost all respect for you guys, I was 'demoted' too, I am not behaving like a five year old.
    Last edited by Mugy; April 13th, 2016 at 03:07 PM.

FM XIV - Rapture : Denizen
    FM XV - Star Wars : Citizen
    FM XIV - FuzzyWuzzyTown : Doctor

19. ISO #69

Quote Originally Posted by Mugy View Post
    You clearly are trying to get your way and are throwing a hissy fit as your last attempt because you couldn't do so using the usual channels, I mean avilons thread is the most blatant of all of them.

I have lost all respect for you guys, I was 'demoted' too, I am not behaving like a five year old.
    I already apologized and remade my thread with no hostile intent.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

20. ISO #70

Re: SuperJack is Retiring.

Issue here though is that nazi jokes, black jokes, rape jokes, personal attacks and et cetera are usually shrugged off. This breeds toxic behavior.
    Someone says they're offended and none listens only to trigger them further. I think I'm one of the few who took the word of others when they were offended and gave an appology publicly.
    Well, I'll tell you my experience as a new player here who has also told others to come over. First, Slaol called ika mentally retarded in a post and also a moron and other stupid shit. This is staff doing this to a member here for nothing more than a damn typo. I defend ika, he starts in on me, I ignore it and report his post. 2 minutes later, he comes in and publicly announces 2 people reported his posts and edits the moron part, leaving in the mentally retarded part. He also publicly ridiculed us for it. This same staff member infracted both myself and ika for legitimately reporting posts were the word retarded was being thrown around despite us asking it to stop. If we can't ask staff to intervene in a situation like this without suffering infractions, then I say it is staff abuse of power.

This kind of shit will drive new players away and I sure as hell am not going to ask anyone else to come here.

21. ISO #71

Quote Originally Posted by Mugy View Post
    You clearly are trying to get your way and are throwing a hissy fit as your last attempt because you couldn't do so using the usual channels. I mean avions thread is the most blatant of all of them.

There are common themes of why staff are leaving, I don't think any staff including SuperJack/TossAngel are leaving because they were "demoted", I was in fact "promoted". I think one of the biggest issues was how things are decided by people who are no offense but this is true, aren't in touch with the actual community. When you have people who aren't playing the game mod, deciding stuff that has to deal with the game mod, it can be very frustrating for the people working on that segment and feeling like their voice in it isn't heard.

22. ISO #72

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
    Well, I'll tell you my experience as a new player here who has also told others to come over. First, Slaol called ika mentally retarded in a post and also a moron and other stupid shit. This is staff doing this to a member here for nothing more than a damn typo. I defend ika, he starts in on me, I ignore it and report his post. 2 minutes later, he comes in and publicly announces 2 people reported his posts and edits the moron part, leaving in the mentally retarded part. He also publicly ridiculed us for it. This same staff member infracted both myself and ika for legitimately reporting posts were the word retarded was being thrown around despite us asking it to stop. If we can't ask staff to intervene in a situation like this without suffering infractions, then I say it is staff abuse of power.

This kind of shit will drive new players away and I sure as hell am not going to ask anyone else to come here.
    The community in general is toxic and I made a thread a while ago to address this.

Personally, the community is toxic and I'd like a positive change.

It's rather free to spread hatred and insults, with no punishment.
    I think this is wrong and what I have in mind requiring a change.

To start off with this, let's ask why this is acceptable :
    Calling someone names, like faggot, bitch, autistic, retard, etc.
    Stirring up emotions by verbal harassment.
    Going too far and not seeming to mind hurting someone.

I'd like some constructive critique and discussion regarding this matter.
    What's your thoughts, opinions and what should be done?

I think this hurts the community, scares of potential new users and current users.

Please keep this thread civil.

23. ISO #73

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    There are common themes of why staff are leaving, I don't think any staff including SuperJack/TossAngel are leaving because they were "demoted", I was in fact "promoted". I think one of the biggest issues was how things are decided by people who are no offense but this is true, aren't in touch with the actual community. When you have people who aren't playing the game mod, deciding stuff that has to deal with the game mod, it can be very frustrating for the people working on that segment and feeling like their voice in it isn't heard.
    Exactly... Heaven forbid we try to voice our opinions...

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

24. ISO #74

I've cared too much for this community, just to continue to be spit on by the people that do nothing around this community. The management crew is a joke, for they do not do nothing at all and look after themselves, only. I'm not leaving because what happened to Tossangel and Superjack, but for the greater good in hopes some change will finally be done here. I've done numerous amounts of reports, and stuck out my neck in different categories. I've always done my work, reviewing reports, fixing improper formats, and reorganization of the forums. I've cared a little to much for a community, that doesn't do shit for me but to keep me around to continue to do bitch work. I didn't mind my work, but the continuance of the four horsemen wanting me to get fired because I wanted change around here and speaking the truth I will not stand for. I've contacted the appropriate leadership countless amount of times, for stuff to be changed around here but instead they do not do nothing at all.

I've had trust in Slaol, but if he doesn't care about the issues around here. There will never be a change around here but a damn gentleman's club of looking after his good friends.
    [Monday, April 11, 2016 10:16 PM] Willem - Slaol: you know I know these people pretty well right?

It has gotten to the point, where Forums Mafia members are trying to take over the whole Mafia world and invade the Starcraft section. For most of them, don't even play Starcraft 2 Mafia and doesn't give two shits about the game and community. I've reported both Oops and Brendan for their abuse of admin powers, and they get a slap on the wrist. Just because it's a trolling day, doesn't give anyone the right to cheat and give staff a bad name. Meet the Staff thread is a joke, for Brendan ask what do you want it to say. For the real people that's been here for a year or etc and does work isn't even on this list. People leave staff and there is no appreciation for those who leave, that have done their time. This Forums is a joke, for it's not regulated, updated, clean out like it's supposed to. But of course, if you tell people to do their job they freak out and ask what is the importance of this. There are too many inactive Moderator/Admins with powers still, that don't even regulate the game and contribute to the game. "Retired" personnel are still around, trying to run staff and voice their opinion, sounds like they aren't retired after all. Too many people here are trolls, and pretend to act a certain way because they are told to do so then back to normal.

Just wanted to clear the air, I wanted to apologize for that picture I sent on Skype. I didn't think it would piss you off, I was assuming that you'd take it lightly. Sorry for upsetting you with it. -oops_ur_dead[April 11th, 2016 07:22 PM]

Just seen right now, I was removed from Moderator Reports section.

Just shows you what type of douche bags run this shit. I was never even apart of the Keeper's Permission Group but just (VIP/Patron).

But on that note, Go retrain MattZed. He doesn't even know what he's doing. Moving shit to punished thread when, arrow hasn't even approved that shit yet. Fix the Prefix too, next time and I won't keep moving it back to Reports thread.

On that note.. <^>(o.O)<^> Fuck you bitches, you've always treated us like dirt.

Last edited by mikeu1; April 13th, 2016 at 03:26 PM.

25. ISO #75

Hold the phone. You didn't ask me to stop using the word "retarded". Not once. Your hydra flipped its shit and blew up, but no "please don't use that word it offends me" was ever stated. I don't know about all that other stuff with Slaol and infractions, but don't go pulling me into another one of your tantrums when you never explained to me that word offended you. Wow you're unbelievable.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Hold the phone. You didn't ask me to stop using the word "retarded". Not once. Your hydra flipped its shit and blew up, but no "please don't use that word it offends me" was ever stated. I don't know about all that other stuff with Slaol and infractions, but don't go pulling me into another one of your tantrums when you never explained to me that word offended you. Wow you're unbelievable.
    Yes, I did say the word offended me. Nice to know it was you. You never signed any of your hydra posts and I never had an opinion of you one way or another until now.

Oh, I also believe you said we could suck your dick and other fun stuff so fuck off.

28. ISO #78

Yes, I did say the word offended me. Nice to know it was you. You never signed any of your hydra posts and I never had an opinion of you one way or another until now.

Oh, I also believe you said we could suck your dick and other fun stuff so fuck off.
    No, you didn't. I went back and checked. If you had, I would apologize. Just like I had apologized to ika for not meaning to offend him before.

You love spewing insults and hate but when it happens to you, heaven forbid, you're being mistreated. You can dish it but can't take it. You're a joke.

P.S. I said suck my proverbial dick. You should be honored! You might like it.

29. ISO #79

Just as a tip, Banana only responds to piss you off. Continue to get angry at her posts if you wish, but responding to them is not going to stop her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

30. ISO #80

No, you didn't. I went back and checked. If I had, I would apologize. Just like I had apologized to ika for not meaning to offend him before.

You love spewing insults and hate but when it happens to you, heaven forbid, you're being mistreated. You can dish it but can't take it. You're a joke.

P.S. I said suck my proverbial dick. You should be honored! You might like it.
    This is a perfect example of why this site is a toxic hell hole.

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    Just as a tip, Banana only responds to piss you off. Continue to get angry at her posts if you wish, but responding to them is not going to stop her.
    I understand but that's not my problem. I'm not even angry, that was ika. I'm just disgusted and that wasn't even my main point anyway. It was staff abuse of power. Banana is just trying to make it about me. The obsession is real.

34. ISO #84

Yes and you haven't brought any toxicity over at all, your perfect little angel you
    Never claimed to be an angel. I tell people to fuck off regularly. But I don't personally insult and egg people on unprovoked to the point they blow up and rage like you do so there's something for you to be proud of I guess.

35. ISO #85

Never claimed to be an angel. I tell people to fuck off regularly. But I don't personally insult and egg people on unprovoked to the point they blow up and rage like you do so there's something for you to be proud of I guess.
    I wonder how it is to see the world through your eyes and not realize that it's your own faults (you and ika) that nobody takes you seriously.

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    /sign

Administrator abuse gonna troll.

I've been stripped of my FM MVP title, and purposefully got trolled in FM XXV via mod error so I wouldn't get the double consecutive MVP.

My last thread was deleted saying "good bye"

Find me on Mafia Universe outside of this toxic dump.
    Crypt cancelled the game due to host errors. Why would he wreck his own game and cancel it just to spite you?

38. ISO #88

/sign

(I'm editing out the part where I accuse Crypt of purposefully ruining FM XXV just to spite me - put your tinfoil hats on)
    wow dude sick edit
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

39. ISO #89

/sign

(I'm editing out the part where I accuse Crypt of purposefully ruining FM XXV just to spite me - put your tinfoil hats on)
    I would like to point out that I edited my own text after you edited yours
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

Crypt cancelled the game due to host errors. Why would he wreck his own game and cancel it just to spite you?
    Why would admins purposefully troll their own community into a toxic dump? Some people just want to watch the world burn. Some people just suck in the real world and cling to whatever fake power they have here. GLGL HF GG

"Enjoy your stay"

42. ISO #92

I wonder how it is to see the world through your eyes and not realize that it's your own faults (you and ika) that nobody takes you seriously.
    Hi pot in kettle we are both black.

That being said you decided that it was ok to call us retard when that is a clear insult.

Considering how silver has been much more kind then the staff has ever been and how I REPORTED the post that I know staff can see. It should of been an indicator that we wanted it stopped, instead slaol decided to infract is for a non-exsistant rule.

So yes we have filed complaints and the report alone should of been enough. Your staff, you have a higher standard and when you degrad to calling members retard it reflects badly on you and the staff as a whole. It's not surprise that they are leaving in masses

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

Why would admins purposefully troll their own community into a toxic dump? Some people just want to watch the world burn. Some people just suck in the real world and cling to whatever fake power they have here. GLGL HF GG

"Enjoy your stay"
    Right but your theory would make more sense if he kept the game going. He didn't, he cancelled it due to multiple hosting errors. Whatever other problems you have are between you and him but this is just silly.

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100