Register

User Tag List

Page 30 of 76 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,500 of 3753
  1. ISO #1451

2. ISO #1452

Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Do you think mafia or sk is more likely to kill blinkskater?
    I want everyone to answer this question if possible. I have a reason for it that will become clear at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

3. ISO #1453

upon a reread there are indeed some scummy things in frinckles' iso.

frinckles' energy this game is not the same one as the one in the anon game.
    If you want to bring up previous games and stroke the meta flame, Blinkskater (Yoek) vs. Frinckles (DeviantArt) was tvt. We have a penchant for getting into it so your history is lacking in that department. We literally fought for pages and pages.

hes attacking people's arguments and issuing ad-hominems and stuff. he would not do this as town. he did this as scum. and scum does this all the time.
    I dunno how the fuck I did not see it before but I didn't. lol
    This is false, again. An example of ad-hominem from last game would be me calling someone illiterate because of a misunderstanding. Blinkskater resorted to toxicity (MM recognized this), out-of-game information ('muh championshipz') and strawman arguments to push his own motives. I pointed it out multiple times and he still managed to do it with great success.

im not gonna go digging for it so ill just describe it off the top of my head.
    you attacked me, blink and mm several times today and the tone was off - you said "thats the second silly question you've asked today". as town you woulda been pissed but clearly trying to solve the game; this time you just flung shit at people and tried to talk down to them. thats scum. always.
    you did that to blink too.
    I dont recall you pushing anyone other than blinkskater yesterday.
    You can't give me one example; okay. If you're trying to draw something from the first 15 pages, you failed the remember that I literally defended you when MM wanted to lynch you. Despite the fact that claiming vig was anti-town, I still gave you the benefit of the doubt; that you were just stirring the pot and I townread you for it. I pushed MM to the point where he conceded that he was making a mistake and looking scummy. I was constantly game-solving by pointing out Blink's actress slip while you popped in randomly to sheep anyone who propositioned a vote to you regardless of facts or logic.

I'll add that I'm wondering why you're using the word attacked. You said something dumb that I recognized. MM spun around in circles and Blink slipped. Calling out people's bullshit / = / flinging shit. Hell, everyone rode the Rumox train over his stupid rxn for the ENTIRE DAY and I was one of the only people to recognize this.

mb ad-hominem wasn't the right word, but its definitely got a strong emotional aspect to it, the argument you were trying to make. "you're bad but town".
    whereas with blink you just wanted to Lynch him, so no ad-hominems needed.
    You want a strong emotional aspect? The writing is on the wall. Blink wanted to offer himself up because he knew the brakes would be put on his lynch quickly and they were. Multiple people all switched off of him including yourself. You even recognized my point that the slip occurred and he never (literally at any point) explained WHY actress was brought up. WHY he connected an unconfirmed role (the word was only said by Rumox right after the game started) was connected to me. Because he didn't have to. He found a citizen last night and now the mafia will kill that citizen or search for a TPR.

4. ISO #1454

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    oh ok
    anyway
    I think we should follow the confirmed town's lw.
    we don't do that often enough here.
    That LW is fake. Blink was fake.

Do you think mafia or sk is more likely to kill blinkskater?
    SK obviously. He was an Actress or have you not been paying attention?

5. ISO #1455

1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

6. ISO #1456

Ok so here is my immediate Cvote based on the EoD and stuff ive been discerning and looking at.

Spoiler : cvote :
    Unknown1234,Frinckles,DS,Clank,Light_Yagami,Marshm allowMarshall,Efekannn02,rumox,Magoroth,Stealthbom ber16,SkipDay,HueyTheLong,
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

7. ISO #1457

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Ok so here is my immediate Cvote based on the EoD and stuff ive been discerning and looking at.

Unknown1234,Frinckles,DS,Clank,Light_Yagami,Marshm allowMarshall,Efekannn02,rumox,Magoroth,Stealthbom ber16,SkipDay,HueyTheLong,
    Can you answer the question I just wrote?

8. ISO #1458

And now after reading that post from Frinckles i am doing a slight U turn, Unknown is still up top for reasons i will reveal soon.
    Unknown1234,DS,Light_Yagami,rumox,Clank,Marshmallo wMarshall,Efekannn02,Magoroth,Frinckles,Stealthbom ber16,SkipDay,HueyTheLong,
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

9. ISO #1459

I want everyone to answer this question if possible. I have a reason for it that will become clear at some point.
    SK, i am pretty sure frinckles is right and Blink was the actress.

10. ISO #1460

@Magoroth

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Then you're a coward
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    and your scum game is 10000X better then your town game
    MM's response:

Seriously blink, stop with the insults, it's not fun. Like stop RIGHT NOW. I don't even care what your alignment is for that specific point, it's bad for the game.

Also note that Mesk is current 1st lynch consensus, and that I'm 2nd... this consensus really sucks, can you guys vote unknown please, and AT LEAST put Mesk and myself higher than that??
    Ad-Hom, right.

Is it so impossible for you to even consider that Blink was fake?

11. ISO #1461

12. ISO #1462

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    So Huey Wheres That Post You Were Ranting And Raving About All Day Yesterday?? You Know The Onw Where U ISO Everyone Uve IMO Had Plenty Of Time..
    Answer my question please.

13. ISO #1463

Light, i currently am debating posting something else of much greater importance please give me a few minutes. Also please dont assume i have a lot of free time for this game, i have quite a busy life which just enough time to work here.

14. ISO #1464

Light, i currently am debating posting something else of much greater importance please give me a few minutes. Also please dont assume i have a lot of free time for this game, i have quite a busy life which just enough time to work here.
    Hmmm.. Hmmmm... IDK Man Is This Gonna Be Another Day Of False Promises Out Of You.. Because This Is How U Did Us Yesterday.. Promising Something And Giving Nothing.. Are You Mafia Or SK?

15. ISO #1465

Huey, did you think yesterday blink and frinckles argument was a SvS? Why do you suddenly believe his case when he was your #2 on day 1?

This theory is based on 3 incredibly hard to believe things that have to exist in order for it to be possible.

1.) The role actress has to exist in the setup.
    2.) Blinkskater would have had to have rolled Actress (not a teammate), and to have slipped his role.
    3.) The mafia either attacked someone that was healed or was night immune, and blinkskater not being double killed by both mafia and sk.

I thought blinkskater was mafia, but this feels too much of a stretch to me. Just feels like you don't want his last will to be incriminating against you.

16. ISO #1466
    Ganelon

its impossible for blink to have been actress I think

17. ISO #1467

18. ISO #1468

Huey, did you think yesterday blink and frinckles argument was a SvS? Why do you suddenly believe his case when he was your #2 on day 1?

This theory is based on 3 incredibly hard to believe things that have to exist in order for it to be possible.

1.) The role actress has to exist in the setup.
    2.) Blinkskater would have had to have rolled Actress (not a teammate), and to have slipped his role.
    3.) The mafia either attacked someone that was healed or was night immune, and blinkskater not being double killed by both mafia and sk.

I thought blinkskater was mafia, but this feels too much of a stretch to me. Just feels like you don't want his last will to be incriminating against you.
    The last part is in reference to both you and Frinckles, but specifically him because he was blinks #1

19. ISO #1469
    Ganelon

ok its definitely impossible for him to have been actress

20. ISO #1470

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    U Mean About Who Would Attack Blink?? IDK Man How Could I.. Maybe Because Of Only One Kill They Both Attacked Blink? But Thats Just A Wild Guess..
    I asked you who do you think would have killed blinkskater and why between mafia and sk. The answer could be both, but I want to know which you think would benefit from it most.

21. ISO #1471

Righto folk so im here to make a nice old important claim.

So i am a Cop

Last night i searched Unknown1234 and he came back as a Suspicious.

Now what we have is the following, the assumption and reasonable suspicion of an actress over a Framer which makes this a much more true search, less likely he has been framed which is something i am likely to see Unknown claim to have occurred.

Now secondly all roles besides the Godfather on the scum side are seen as Suspicious and no town roles can flip sus without a framer which means this search is even better placed to be real.
    Obvioulsy we should lynch unknown and given we are using Condorcet or however its spelt voting we can all place him as the top choice so he is defo lynched and then use the rest of the day to try and discern the rest of the scum.

I think Frinckles, Mag and probably SB16 are within the town. I think we can positively say that Blink is actress and it is unfortunate we cant like dig up his grave and see but given the info in front of us it seems true. I would like to see some opposition reasoning to Blink not being actress.

As for the SvS thing, i said its possible to be SvS but much more likely to be TvS and it was not TvT.

The game either has a Framer or an Actress in it and really blink made a proper real slip on day 1. Mag i must ask why you say that Blink cannot be actress atall?

22. ISO #1472
    Ganelon

nvm its possible... would they do it though.
    maybe.
    who the fuck lynched blinkskater

23. ISO #1473
    Ganelon

I have some info im sitting on that nobody would give a shit about if I were to reveal it at this point
    so im not gonna reveal it

24. ISO #1474

So i am a Cop

Now what we have is the following, the assumption and reasonable suspicion of an actress over a Framer which makes this a much more true search, less likely he has been framed which is something i am likely to see Unknown claim to have occurred.

Now secondly all roles besides the Godfather on the scum side are seen as Suspicious and no town roles can flip sus without a framer which means this search is even better placed to be real.
    Obvioulsy we should lynch unknown and given we are using Condorcet or however its spelt voting we can all place him as the top choice so he is defo lynched and then use the rest of the day to try and discern the rest of the scum.

I think Frinckles, Mag and probably SB16 are within the town. I think we can positively say that Blink is actress and it is unfortunate we cant like dig up his grave and see but given the info in front of us it seems true. I would like to see some opposition reasoning to Blink not being actress.

As for the SvS thing, i said its possible to be SvS but much more likely to be TvS and it was not TvT.

The game either has a Framer or an Actress in it and really blink made a proper real slip on day 1. Mag i must ask why you say that Blink cannot be actress atall?
    You better not be town with this claim because you just made a big mistake.

25. ISO #1475

I asked you who do you think would have killed blinkskater and why between mafia and sk. The answer could be both, but I want to know which you think would benefit from it most.
    IDK Man Seems To Me That Both Sides Had Something To Gain From His Death.. SK Would Gain A Mafia Dead If Blink Was Mafia Means One Less Mafia For SK To Deal With Later.. Mafia Would Gain A Dead Town If Blink Were Town.. I Mean Both Sides Would Have Had Something To Gain.. Because, When Blink Is Town He Is A Loud Voice.. And Both Side Would Have Wanted Him Dead IMO..

Hope This Answer Satisfied Your Curiosity..

26. ISO #1476
    Ganelon

ya know im thinking we can solve this scenario by roleclaiming.
    fuck it.

27. ISO #1477

You better not be town with this claim because you just made a big mistake.
    Big towny boi i am, my other option was to hold back my claim when i have the big suspicious in the bag and really that doesnt seem like a strong play and im certain if i did hold it back you would say like whenever i would claim like 'oh why did you wait so long to claim when you have that as sus.

28. ISO #1478

So i am a Cop

So, Now My Question To That Is How Can We be Sure Ur Not Framer.. Trying To Gain An Easy Lynch On Someone?

29. ISO #1479

Can you not fucking read Huey... If you had even slightly read day 2 you could have realized what I was doing.

30. ISO #1480

Magoroth please don't claim. If Huey is actually cop and I got framed this game is about to become really bad really fast

31. ISO #1481
    Ganelon

Ya nvm, I was thinking about blinks role flipping citizen but we can’t check that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

32. ISO #1482
    Ganelon

im so lost right now
    I dunno whats happening

33. ISO #1483
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    If you want to bring up previous games and stroke the meta flame, Blinkskater (Yoek) vs. Frinckles (DeviantArt) was tvt. We have a penchant for getting into it so your history is lacking in that department. We literally fought for pages and pages.

This is false, again. An example of ad-hominem from last game would be me calling someone illiterate because of a misunderstanding. Blinkskater resorted to toxicity (MM recognized this), out-of-game information ('muh championshipz') and strawman arguments to push his own motives. I pointed it out multiple times and he still managed to do it with great success.

You can't give me one example; okay. If you're trying to draw something from the first 15 pages, you failed the remember that I literally defended you when MM wanted to lynch you. Despite the fact that claiming vig was anti-town, I still gave you the benefit of the doubt; that you were just stirring the pot and I townread you for it. I pushed MM to the point where he conceded that he was making a mistake and looking scummy. I was constantly game-solving by pointing out Blink's actress slip while you popped in randomly to sheep anyone who propositioned a vote to you regardless of facts or logic.

I'll add that I'm wondering why you're using the word attacked. You said something dumb that I recognized. MM spun around in circles and Blink slipped. Calling out people's bullshit / = / flinging shit. Hell, everyone rode the Rumox train over his stupid rxn for the ENTIRE DAY and I was one of the only people to recognize this.

You want a strong emotional aspect? The writing is on the wall. Blink wanted to offer himself up because he knew the brakes would be put on his lynch quickly and they were. Multiple people all switched off of him including yourself. You even recognized my point that the slip occurred and he never (literally at any point) explained WHY actress was brought up. WHY he connected an unconfirmed role (the word was only said by Rumox right after the game started) was connected to me. Because he didn't have to. He found a citizen last night and now the mafia will kill that citizen or search for a TPR.
    sorry, you make some good points.
    ffs
    who voted for blink yesterday...?

34. ISO #1484
    Ganelon

I think we can safely say that rumox is town if blink is actress.
    safely.

35. ISO #1485

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    im so lost right now
    I dunno whats happening
    Lets see i claim cop with Unknown as Sus, we are trying to figure out whether or not Blink was the actress as Frinckles claims and with that whether or not Frinckles is scum really because if Blink is not the actress it is 100% that Frink is scum. This is why i wanted to lynch between Blink and Frink yesterday because it was certainly a TvS situation, i said it could be an SvS and i can argue that if needs be and if i feel it would be a good route but i do think its more likely we had a TvS situation. The fact we lynched mesk yesterday was a huge mistake and we need to look at whos ending Cvote was what which should give us some indication.

36. ISO #1486

37. ISO #1487

blinkskater is town.

38. ISO #1488
    Ganelon

yeah I do not know.
    fuck me
    my brain hurts
    too much to consider
    pls kill me.

39. ISO #1489

Since Huey is forcing me into a position to reveal my role, I'm going to have to do so which will result in me revealing either 1 or 2 roles in the game. I'm not explaining why until one person checks in, but I'm certain you can figure out what im claiming. Only reason I'm not claiming what I did is because the person being revealed may not be mafia.

40. ISO #1490

41. ISO #1491
    Ganelon

I agree rumox

42. ISO #1492

Huey, why did you check me if you're actually Cop?

43. ISO #1493
    Ganelon

by the way, I've been taking a look at that "parchment" and im pretty sure its bullshit.
    the letters do not really make any sense lmfao

44. ISO #1494

MM/Magoroth/Huey

One of them is lying.

45. ISO #1495
    Ganelon

oh is that a TPR claim
    nice

46. ISO #1496

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Unless there is claims that can throw contention against Huey's role claim, I'm following Huey.

Sheriff wouldn't be in this game unless there is a Framer (fair assumption right?). If there is a Framer there is no Actress, therefor Blinkskater is town.
    Now I Can See The Logic Here.. However, What If The Real Sheriff Doesnt Have A Lead Currently And Doesnt Want To Reveal.. Because, Of Mafia And SK.. Thats A Question To Take Into Consideration..

47. ISO #1497

Magoroth, do you think it's worth it to lynch the Serial Killer today?

48. ISO #1498

Ok so ive made a EoD Cvote list:

Spoiler : Huey :
    blinkskater,Frinckles,Clank,Light_Yagami,Mesk514,U nknown1234,Magoroth,DS,rumox,Efekannn02,Marshmallo wMarshall,Stealthbomber16,SkipDay,HueyTheLong,

Spoiler : SB16 :
    MarshmallowMarshall,Mesk514,Light_Yagami,Efekannn0 2,rumox,Magoroth,blinkskater,Clank,HueyTheLong,DS, Frinckles,Unknown1234,SkipDay,Stealthbomber16,

Spoiler : Mag :
    Unknown1234,Stealthbomber16,Frinckles,Light_Yagami ,blinkskater,Efekannn02,HueyTheLong,DS,Clank,Marsh mallowMarshall,SkipDay,Mesk514,rumox,Magoroth

Spoiler : Rumox - Note this was cancelled :
    blinkskater,MarshmallowMarshall,Mesk514,HueyTheLon g,Clank,Efekannn02,Light_Yagami,Magoroth,DS,Frinck les,Unknown1234,Stealthbomber16,rumox,SkipDay,

Spoiler : Light - Note this was cancelled :
    blinkskater,Mesk514,rumox,HueyTheLong,Magoroth,Cla nk,Frinckles,MarshmallowMarshall,Unknown1234,Steal thbomber16,Efekannn02,DS,Light_Yagami,SkipDay,

Spoiler : MM :
    Unknown1234,Stealthbomber16,Efekannn02,HueyTheLong ,Clank,Mesk514,DS,rumox,Frinckles,SkipDay,Magoroth ,Light_Yagami,blinkskater,MarshmallowMarshall

Spoiler : Efe :
    Frinckles,Efekannn02,rumox,MarshmallowMarshall,Unk nown1234,HueyTheLong,Stealthbomber16,SkipDay,DS,Cl ank,Magoroth,Light_Yagami,Mesk514,blinkskater,

Spoiler : Blink :
    blinkskater,Frinckles,Unknown1234,Clank,Stealthbom ber16,HueyTheLong,DS,Light_Yagami,Magoroth,Efekann n02,rumox,Mesk514,MarshmallowMarshall,SkipDay,

Spoiler : DS :
    Mesk514,rumox,Light_Yagami,HueyTheLong,Clank,Unkno wn1234,Efekannn02,MarshmallowMarshall,Stealthbombe r16,Frinckles,Magoroth,blinkskater,SkipDay,DS,

On Blink being town or whatever, if we do have a framer then i have grossly made a mistake in doing such an early claim and in reality i should of maybe waited like a day in when we have discussed the Actress vs Framer dichtomy and then maybe claimed, that said this is my first time playing Cop in a FM setting so ya know, also to Unknown, i dont know what you was saying earlier about reading day 2, unless you was soft claiming or whatever.

Blink was asking to be lynched at the games end however looking at the EoD vote list but we had
    Mesk higher then Blink in: Sb16, MM, and DS, Efe (but only by one)
    Mesk Higher then frinck in: Sb16, Rumox, Light, MM, DS

Frink Higher then Blink in: Mag, MM, Efe, DS
    Frink Higher then Mesk in: Huey, Mag, Blink

Blink Higher then Mesk in: Huey, Mag, Rumox, Light, Blink
    Blink Higher then Frink in: Huey, Rumox, Light, Blink, SB16, MM

So i think that is all correct, i think we can discern something from that, good to mention that Mesk didnt do a C vote but did normal vote Frinckles and that Clank didnt vote. Also unknown i cant find ya vote help.

49. ISO #1499

My assumption on the kill last night.

SK killed Blink, Mafia hit SK OR a Doctor healed the Mafia hit. I don't see Mafia being the ones to target Blink, a TPR wouldn't want to push hard for a "it's me or frinckles" on day 1 IMO so that's why I think that. Also if Doctor healed then I dare say they have a pretty good chance of having a town player established if they ever reveal/leave a LW.

50. ISO #1500

Huey, why did you check me if you're actually Cop?
    I saw that Mag changed to you quite near the end of the day and i didnt read all of the second half of day 1 so i placed my trust in Mag who i do see as quite a towny player and thought i would search you. I also did have some suspicion on you myself from the first half of day 1 iirc. Also i thought that the Frinck, Blink conflict was either better suited to a lynch today or if one of them died i could of maybe wasted a search on a dead geezer as such i moved to search you.