Register

User Tag List

Page 48 of 54 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,400 of 2667

Thread: S-FM Chicago

1. ISO #2351

Re: S-FM Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    That setup list looks suprisingly clean and I can see it! Thanks for that!

I don't know necessarily on SB16 being a NK though, maybe instead of Hidden town/Hidden whatever it's just 2 hidden whatever neutrals and then slaol as hidden town.

That would be a bit more realistic to me as where I stand right now.
    So 9 Hidden Towns

2 Hidden Mafias

2 Hidden Neutrals

Blink and Mike are the 2 hidden neutrals imo. Whether he's Cultist or a Killer now is up for debate.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #2352

Reason I put Slaol as Neutral Benign is becuase I think his claim doesn't work as a town role, how are you gonna be a town role when your Lover's win con can be anything? I'll say that it's not impossible and it might mean that Slaol's Lover partner has to be of town-alignment himself starting out. I just feel like it diminishes the role but with Crypt's idea of a messy setup I don't see it being impossible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

3. ISO #2353

Also FYI in like two hours or so I'll put down my vote, if it's gonna be a hammer at that point then so be it, I won't be around for much longer than that so I gotta do it. Saying this now so no one is going to be surprised.
    ah fuck.

4. ISO #2354

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Also FYI in like two hours or so I'll put down my vote, if it's gonna be a hammer at that point then so be it, I won't be around for much longer than that so I gotta do it. Saying this now so no one is going to be surprised.
    OH CRAP DAY 3 ENDS IN 4 HOURS I THOUGHT IT WAS TOMORROW!

I'm not gonna be able to finish everything I wanted to do.. UGH.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

5. ISO #2355

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    Salvatore Martinelli
    Is this the color of your role name? Yes or no?

It's fine if it is, I'm just asking : )

It’s just relevant to my win con which is similar to yours but a little less straightforward lol
    I also want ALL info 100% for this smells fishy. Try to Roleplay it out so you aren't just straight up saying your win-con (like I've/NoctiZ has done).

6. ISO #2356

I also want ALL info 100% for this smells fishy. Try to Roleplay it out so you aren't just straight up saying your win-con (like I've/NoctiZ has done).
    I ALSO ONLY WANT @Brendan TO ANSWER AND RESPOND TO THIS POST!

7. ISO #2357

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    The name is not one that has appeared yet and appears to be a first name, not a family name. I don’t think I should divulge it and honestly I’m hurting town just be even mentioning it because it’s so small and insignificant that the fact we’re spending so much time on it at all is bad.

Side note, there’s a grammatical error in my rolecard that annoys me.
    Seeing as though all names are essentially out in the open, I want SB16 to further explain more on his role card.

It's time. We have 4 hours.

8. ISO #2358

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I don't have many good justifications for considering SB to be the other Marchezzi, but fck it my gut is screaming it and I have no idea why. My completed read list would look something like this:

Mike: CL
    Blink: Neut->Cult
    SB16: Remaining mafia
    Slaol: SK
    Brendan: town
    Aivion: town
    yzb25: town
    Noct: town

I apologize for the lack of proper justifications behind all of my reads lol.
    Then Lych blink when you see he is not cult will you stop Calling me CL. and belive I am Mason?
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

9. ISO #2359

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Then Lych blink when you see he is not cult will you stop Calling me CL. and belive I am Mason?
    I can never see a Blink lynch today.

Just put your vote where you think the scum is. And explain why.

It's the least you can do.. we have less than 4 hours now.

10. ISO #2360

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I dunno...

Ok! You should probably start "justifying" your reads, please! I'm sort of the opposite on your Brendan/SB16 read and I think Mike is more of a SK than a Cult leader. I also don't know if Blink's attitude really changed much since Day 1-2 to properly say he's a recruit to a possible "cult" (Well, maybe. I'll have to re-read their interactions today as well. Adding it to my ever piling pile of shit to do this game.. gosh ;/)
    dude if i was SK why would Kenny confirm me as town now I don't feel so bad about the far fetched thoughts.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

11. ISO #2361

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    I said there was 2 mafia guns most likely
    If so why did Mayor get attacked and Light killed? when We lyched a Mafia. does not make sense. so 2 mafia guns will not add up.

12. ISO #2362

dude if i was SK why would Kenny confirm me as town now I don't feel so bad about the far fetched thoughts.
    FBI Special Agent Kristopher Harris here. With K. My rolecard clearly states that Mike is Giovanni Rizzo and part of the United States Federal Witness Protection Program. He is therefore confirmed town with my flip, meaning you should never even consider lynching him from now on. Mike is now above the mayor.
    My task for seven years has been to bring down the Marchesi crime family. They are the true mafia faction in this game. Do not trust anyone who doesn't want them dead for his wincon. Marchesi is the name of the mafia family here.
    As for today's lynch...
    Noctiz, stealthbomber and yzb have been acting incredibly scummy there. Especially noctiz can not be trusted.
    Apart from that I can actually imagine the mafia to also be hiding between Brendan, MM and Mag. Don't think anyone else could be mafia. I'd keep my eye on them.

And again
    Mike is confirmed town now. You can treat me as a dead mason with his mason buddy in his last will. Mike is confirmed.

I actually don't know about that. This doesn't add up to what you've been saying. He says town you said "rizzo" You STARTED OUT as Rizzo, therefore it's possible Kenny doesn't know everything about your role and you are more than likely hiding stuff it basically shows with your play.

I don't wanna get into this I'm already frustrated enough with your play this game.

Just.... Just vote. Please. And we can be done with it.

maybe i'll die tonight so I can stop having fucking headaches over this game...

13. ISO #2363

Ehhhh, I'm on the fence with this post by Brendan.

Care to explain more on your reads for SB16? Why is his posts Super scummy to you?
    i never said super scummy... i just feel like he hasn't contributed much overall and I just don't like the way he came across as I was reading his posts. If you're looking for detailed notes or something, I don't have them, I'm just going off of what I can remember seeing from him..
    I Can sort of feel your reluctance towards Slaol's claim, but all you use in your scum read IS his claim.. which doesn't seem right. Is there other factors that point to him being scum?
    this was before he was actually posting... i read him less scum now. but all i had to go off before was his claim and his lack of contribution before his claim. and the fact that he laid out an alibi for himself before he was fos.
    I also don't like how you just say "Mike is confirmed" thanks to Kenny's Last will. I don't know, I'm still sticking to my guns saying that Mike isn't actually "Town" but more of a neutral player that just wants the Mafia dead. Which is fine, but has to die eventually.
    I don't get this point, I think everyone is over-analyzing this kenny/mike thing. I prefer to look at it how it is until I get some evidence otherwise, and there is none. He's acted pro town the whole game and if he wants the mafia dead that aligns with my win con.
    Hmm..
    ^^
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

14. ISO #2364

If so why did Mayor get attacked and Light killed? when We lyched a Mafia. does not make sense. so 2 mafia guns will not add up.
    Just stop. You obviously are misconstruing what slaol and I meant by "2 mafia guns" etc. If you actually care to know...

READ THE GAME

Thanks.

15. ISO #2365

^^
    ???

xD

Um, care to answer my questions up there? Would be nice.

16. ISO #2366

FBI Special Agent Kristopher Harris here. With K. My rolecard clearly states that Mike is Giovanni Rizzo and part of the United States Federal Witness Protection Program. He is therefore confirmed town with my flip, meaning you should never even consider lynching him from now on. Mike is now above the mayor.
    My task for seven years has been to bring down the Marchesi crime family. They are the true mafia faction in this game. Do not trust anyone who doesn't want them dead for his wincon. Marchesi is the name of the mafia family here.
    As for today's lynch...
    Noctiz, stealthbomber and yzb have been acting incredibly scummy there. Especially noctiz can not be trusted.
    Apart from that I can actually imagine the mafia to also be hiding between Brendan, MM and Mag. Don't think anyone else could be mafia. I'd keep my eye on them.

And again
    Mike is confirmed town now. You can treat me as a dead mason with his mason buddy in his last will. Mike is confirmed.

I actually don't know about that. This doesn't add up to what you've been saying. He says town you said "rizzo" You STARTED OUT as Rizzo, therefore it's possible Kenny doesn't know everything about your role and you are more than likely hiding stuff it basically shows with your play.

I don't wanna get into this I'm already frustrated enough with your play this game.

Just.... Just vote. Please. And we can be done with it.

maybe i'll die tonight so I can stop having fucking headaches over this game...
    What have I been hiding I have been open from the start I came out D1 and changed Mag Kept pressure on him got him lyched. I admited who i was. I am the one who asked for names I have been scum hunting all game.

17. ISO #2367

Wonder why you mentioned that during the whole "Mag is Marchesi" Fiasco...
    because I don't think stealth is town

I have a hard time feeling your emotions being pure here. Could be town confusion, could be fake frustration.
    it's an fm game.... if you have serious feelings about it then I can't help you here. at the time no one was posting anything that made sense.
    My heart's telling me otherwise...
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

18. ISO #2368

???

xD

Um, care to answer my questions up there? Would be nice.
    i answered them in the quote...
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

19. ISO #2369

i answered them in the quote...
    Oh not those questions, read up a bit I have 2 more for ya.

I'll get into your answers to my other questions in a sec.

20. ISO #2370

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Like Brendan is clearly the best lynch. Hes probably contributed less than i have, which is an achievement, and everyone has him like 2nd on their lynch priority because hes inactive enough to not warrant a primary spot.
    i def disagree with this lol
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

21. ISO #2371

What have I been hiding I have been open from the start I came out D1 and changed Mag Kept pressure on him got him lyched. I admited who i was. I am the one who asked for names I have been scum hunting all game.
    I dont see a vote in this post.

22. ISO #2372

Oh not those questions, read up a bit I have 2 more for ya.

I'll get into your answers to my other questions in a sec.
    hang on im still reading my brother
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

23. ISO #2373

24. ISO #2374

I dont see a vote in this post.
    Because I don't know who to vote for Mag was easy Then thought Yzb25 and i was wrong so now I have no clue who to vote for Brendan or Sloal. My mind feels like marsh mellows lol

25. ISO #2375

^^
    You should put your answers in red next or whatever color, xD I legit didn't even notice until you pointed it out haha.

Okay first off you did. You said "Super Scummy". I don't like how you have no answers as to why. We should use evidence/facts other memory. (I can be apparent to this but it's true.)

Second one, alright I like that.

Last one. "He's acted pro town the whole game and if he wants the mafia dead that aligns with my win con."

....!

What?! You still need to explain that win con of yours buddy.

26. ISO #2376

hang on im still reading my brother
    "brother"?

: (

Ok gotcha. My bad then.

27. ISO #2377

"brother"?

: (

Ok gotcha. My bad then.
    Oh right I'm male in this game, nvm.

Carry on mah brotha!

28. ISO #2378

This whole game is sketchy. However I can't willingly lynch. Aivion, Noctiz, yzb, mike right now. So out of brendan, slaol, sb16 who are scum? I'd say 2/3 only 1 ofnthose can be town IMO. If i had 1 guess as to who that town would be i'd say Slaol. So if i need to find a scum it wpuld be between sb16 and brendan. Sb16 has ultimatley been scummier than brendan so my vote goes to
    -vote stealthbomber16

29. ISO #2379

Because I don't know who to vote for Mag was easy Then thought Yzb25 and i was wrong so now I have no clue who to vote for Brendan or Sloal. My mind feels like marsh mellows lol
    Marsh mellow MARSHALLS?!?!? (I needed to say something dumb for personal reasons)

Well, Out of Brendan Slaol and SB16... Read, think, and find a happy medium between those 3 and to who you think is scum.

Easy peasy. It would be more constructive then what you are currently doing. (no offensive kinda...)

30. ISO #2380

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    This whole game is sketchy. However I can't willingly lynch. Aivion, Noctiz, yzb, mike right now. So out of brendan, slaol, sb16 who are scum? I'd say 2/3 only 1 ofnthose can be town IMO. If i had 1 guess as to who that town would be i'd say Slaol. So if i need to find a scum it wpuld be between sb16 and brendan. Sb16 has ultimatley been scummier than brendan so my vote goes to
    -vote stealthbomber16
    Kay, explain?

I know you're neutral but you should have a reason as to why you feel SB16 over Brendan. (I obviously disagree atm but then again I've still have yet to finish this ISO and I'm putting it off for more than 1 reason... Ugh)

31. ISO #2381

NOW you're adding that you have to "survive til the end"? AND you have Night Immunity?

Your very own quote is my response to this.

...back to reading/real life stuff. Probably will take a break here in a few.

xD

Either this is a genuine thought or you are trying to shift the thought of you having a night kill off yourself (deflecting).

If the latter, then I GUESS maybe it's possible? Blink DID say he'd like to help me "wack" my neighbor earlier xD
    he claimed night immunity forever ago
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

32. ISO #2382

33. ISO #2383

he claimed night immunity forever ago
    I wish you woulda read my post below this one you quoted, then you wouldn't of wasted time creating this response : D

34. ISO #2384

Marsh mellow MARSHALLS?!?!? (I needed to say something dumb for personal reasons)

Well, Out of Brendan Slaol and SB16... Read, think, and find a happy medium between those 3 and to who you think is scum.

Easy peasy. It would be more constructive then what you are currently doing. (no offensive kinda...)
    ok sorry

only one not talking is sb16 but hate to vote some one not here

35. ISO #2385

Brendan at least tried to contribute. He gave us a lot more to go off then sb16 imo sb16 has just been trying to lynch me all game. How scummy is that? Push a lynch on the neutral because he is not red and wont flip town.... Come on bros.
    Hmm, I do remember seeing a lot of that in what I've done so far in the ISO, but I liked SB16's early interactions, especially calling out Magoroth's BS Mason claim.

Brendan though, as much as he's tried to contribute, I didn't like how he handled when Magoroth was being lynched. He outright claimed Marchesi (something we all established a long time ago as the mafia family) and instead chose to stay in the background when he should of been up front and personal on the matter (he was there too, I know that for a fact)

36. ISO #2386

I'm not really leaning heavily into either direction regarding Brendan vs SB16 although I do have a preference. I find it hard to justify lynching anyone else today. I only think that Brendan is more likely to be the red scum mate while SB16 is more likely to be the neutral NK than red scum.

I do agree that Brendan has said some decent points here and there but I feel like none of them were unique, more parroting others than anything. When I try to think of SB16 not much sticks out though, he feels a lot less active than Brendan and he hasn't even shown up all day.
    ah fuck.

37. ISO #2387

Brendan at least tried to contribute. He gave us a lot more to go off then sb16 imo sb16 has just been trying to lynch me all game. How scummy is that? Push a lynch on the neutral because he is not red and wont flip town.... Come on bros.
    Well if he has the same win con as us I hate to say it but it does make sense

38. ISO #2388

Kay, explain?

I know you're neutral but you should have a reason as to why you feel SB16 over Brendan. (I obviously disagree atm but then again I've still have yet to finish this ISO and I'm putting it off for more than 1 reason... Ugh)
    I do have a reason he has been pushing the neutral all game. IMO to build town cred for flipping something not green. I see it all the time from red players. He has not been here trying to solve the game eithef. Adding different opinions, progressing different reads... Its just a straight tunnel on me the neutral. Town is supposed to be searching for other town players to townread. Or searching for scummy behavior or red players. Sb16 has shown me none of this. I think he will legitimately flip red.

39. ISO #2389

40. ISO #2390

I do have a reason he has been pushing the neutral all game. IMO to build town cred for flipping something not green. I see it all the time from red players. He has not been here trying to solve the game eithef. Adding different opinions, progressing different reads... Its just a straight tunnel on me the neutral. Town is supposed to be searching for other town players to townread. Or searching for scummy behavior or red players. Sb16 has shown me none of this. I think he will legitimately flip red.
    ...I need to push this ISO on the double. I must not be reading into his posts that clearly to not see this.

41. ISO #2391

Hmm, I do remember seeing a lot of that in what I've done so far in the ISO, but I liked SB16's early interactions, especially calling out Magoroth's BS Mason claim.

Brendan though, as much as he's tried to contribute, I didn't like how he handled when Magoroth was being lynched. He outright claimed Marchesi (something we all established a long time ago as the mafia family) and instead chose to stay in the background when he should of been up front and personal on the matter (he was there too, I know that for a fact)
    In my experience with sb16 he would deffinitly buss/ call his scumate scum on day 1. I played a game with him where he was cult leader. Guess what he claimed day 1....Yeah cult leader...

42. ISO #2392

43. ISO #2393

44. ISO #2394

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    My rolecard mentions a name and something specific that happened to that person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    In my defense it's also my D1 meta. And sometimes D2. I dunno, it depends.

Do you guys know something about a woman that died under the L train line?
    ...!!!

O.O

HMMM!

45. ISO #2395

In my experience with sb16 he would deffinitly buss/ call his scumate scum on day 1. I played a game with him where he was cult leader. Guess what he claimed day 1....Yeah cult leader...
    Did he really?

What xD

46. ISO #2396

47. ISO #2397

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    I'm not really leaning heavily into either direction regarding Brendan vs SB16 although I do have a preference. I find it hard to justify lynching anyone else today. I only think that Brendan is more likely to be the red scum mate while SB16 is more likely to be the neutral NK than red scum.

I do agree that Brendan has said some decent points here and there but I feel like none of them were unique, more parroting others than anything. When I try to think of SB16 not much sticks out though, he feels a lot less active than Brendan and he hasn't even shown up all day.
    If Brendan is red Lych him first then get NK then all Neut GG

-vote Brendan

TY for believing me Brendon but that is why I suspect you so much only the Mafia knows I have been telling the truth all this time.

48. ISO #2398

49. ISO #2399

@Stealthbomber16

I NEED ANSWERS! HALP!

50. ISO #2400

No, it's lighter green, I was just messing with whoever was paranoid about the colors. I can't rp this i'll just say that I need someone to die and I don't know who it is until they're dead. i don't really see a point in not claiming at this point. im vig with a 2 shot gun. I shot karen to help you. that was the point of my reply to your post. my rp says i dont know anyone, but my home was burglarized. now im on a mission to clean up the town.
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄