Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

2. ISO #152

3. ISO #153

Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    What conversation? I directly addressed you multiple times. lol you did not address me once in yours.

Cite an example of where I should have 'had more conversation' with you when I was the one addressing you in my posts? I would like an explanation there I think we may have a scum blink =P
    You never even talked to me idk why you are making things up

4. ISO #154

5. ISO #155

6. ISO #156

7. ISO #157

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Lynch the ppl who are scummy just like normal...
    I will let someone else do the job for me... I don't want to explain......... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #158

Oh I thought you were saying that we talked I must have misinterpreted you because I don't remember chatting with you at all
    @blinkskater why are you trying to look as scummy as possible? how does that help town?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #159

10. ISO #160

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

13. ISO #163

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

Because you Lynch me and then go in day two with a town flip
    .... First thing u did this game is hard-push PTB, now your trying to be todays lynch (NAI there). That kinda makes me think you were trying to "frame him" as a potential scum buddy if you flip scum. leading to more careless lyches.

and why do u want to die day 1?? =(

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

16. ISO #166

.... First thing u did this game is hard-push PTB, now your trying to be todays lynch (NAI there). That kinda makes me think you were trying to "frame him" as a potential scum buddy if you flip scum. leading to more careless lyches.

stfu scum i didnt had to already read all that shit and know your role already
    I Like Ice Cream

17. ISO #167

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

20. ISO #170

Nah he wants to be lynched so lynch him..i want to be lynched because this save sucks

21. ISO #171

22. ISO #172

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ????????? that makes no sense...... like no sense at all.... you DONT WANT TO LYNCH TOWN????? Explain please.
    I said I don't want to lynch them today. Meaning I want to establish a town voting core from which we can still lynch if we are unsure what to do. This idea has been mentioned by different people a few times already. Do you disagree with this idea?

P.S. I disagree with the content of the post itself, because I am strictly opposed to a Blinkskater lynch. MAYBE I would lynch SB16, MAYBE, but I want to see how he explains his opportunistic push at me before putting him in the Town town town category.
    I'm very convinced SB16 and blinkskater are town, partly because of the interactions between you and those two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

23. ISO #173

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    I said I don't want to lynch them today. Meaning I want to establish a town voting core from which we can still lynch if we are unsure what to do. This idea has been mentioned by different people a few times already. Do you disagree with this idea?

I'm very convinced SB16 and blinkskater are town, partly because of the interactions between you and those two.
    This 100% is what im wanting to do.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

24. ISO #174

25. ISO #175

P.S. I disagree with the content of the post itself, because I am strictly opposed to a Blinkskater lynch. MAYBE I would lynch SB16, MAYBE, but I want to see how he explains his opportunistic push at me before putting him in the Town town town category.
    I’ve been asked to not continue that path.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

26. ISO #176

27. ISO #177

28. ISO #178

29. ISO #179

30. ISO #180

31. ISO #181

32. ISO #182

33. ISO #183

If we lynch the scummiest people, the scums will have to switch up their entire gameplan
    No. That’s actually just false.

34. ISO #184

when did i ever switch my gameplan as scum?
    Literally last game, if I recall correctly.

35. ISO #185

36. ISO #186

37. ISO #187

38. ISO #188

Nah he wants to be lynched so lynch him..i want to be lynched because this save sucks
    I am definetly not lynching you. And I'm disappointed, whatever you are, because this is just trolling...

39. ISO #189

If we lynch the scummiest people, the scums will have to switch up their entire gameplan
    This... this is just... false???? Wtf? If you lynch the scummiest people, scums will win............................................... .................................................. ......................................

40. ISO #190

No you, im either getting lynched today or modkilled either way it helps this town
    Whoever gets modkilled instantly loses the game by the way.

41. ISO #191

I think SB16 is town, but blink, I really don't get it.

I agree we should have a town core, but blink is just sooooo far away from this core...

42. ISO #192

-vote noctiz

43. ISO #193

Alrighty, I am finally back on my computer after some sleep, and ready to rumble.

Gonna play catchup and work on my reply post.

However, before I do that, there's one post I just HAVE to reply to since it caught my eye and completely angers me...

No you, im either getting lynched today or modkilled either way it helps this town
    NO

Did you even READ things that were posted on the setup thread? MattZed literally said if a slot get's modkilled, it'll completely hinder their faction. If you are gonna act this way and troll the save, then be replaced out. At least Gyrlander will give a shit if he's replaced in.

Sorry, but that's pathetic... just pathetic. I will never, EVER read you as town and I will NEVER lynch you, period. Being replaced is the only thing that will save your slot.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

44. ISO #194

45. ISO #195

I think SB16 is town, but blink, I really don't get it.

I agree we should have a town core, but blink is just sooooo far away from this core...
    It's specific things he said earlier in the game that make me believe that for now. I also don't really see scum playing the way he does currently but I don't know how good blink is, maybe he's just several layers deep, eh?
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

46. ISO #196

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Alrighty, I am finally back on my computer after some sleep, and ready to rumble.

However, before I do that, there's one post I just HAVE to reply to since it caught my eye and completely angers me...

NO

Did you even READ things that were posted on the setup thread? MattZed literally said if a slot get's modkilled, it'll completely hinder their faction. If you are gonna act this way and troll the save, then be replaced out. At least Gyrlander will give a shit if he's replaced in.

Sorry, but that's pathetic... just pathetic. I will never, EVER read you as town and I will NEVER lynch you, period. Being replaced is the only thing that will save your slot.
    Lol, not gonna happen, and i didnt know that being modkilled hinders my faction, i will have to look into that because you could be a liar. And you should leave reading me up to the big boys who have had experience in that department, or else you will just become extremly frusterated. Dilly Dilly mate!

47. ISO #197

48. ISO #198

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post

NO

This is what I wanted to say, but more nicely.

49. ISO #199

I would sacrifice my own win for the good of the town
    IT'S NOT FUCKING GOOD FOR THE TOWN YOU IDIOT

50. ISO #200

It's specific things he said earlier in the game that make me believe that for now. I also don't really see scum playing the way he does currently but I don't know how good blink is, maybe he's just several layers deep, eh?
    Blink fake claimed Jailor last game and won. He was Disguiser. FM Sengoku Jidai, he was FM-Robun.

Members who have read this thread: 1