S-FM 230: Pulp Fiction - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

Re: S-FM Pulp Fiction

Stealth, it had to be long so I could include my soft claim & a game strategy of mine in there. So no I am not scum, at least not as scummy as your WIFOM Arao claim.

Because_why_not, I don't personally know rachyl or efe* (not hybrid, but efekannn), but from every game of theirs I have read they sheep votes and troll around; efe being arguably better. I say I do t want to vote them (yet) so I can give them a chance to contribute which was the main part of the post.

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

Also because, I know it's early for this considering it's only page 3 but considering you're new to the site as well, and I have game experience from other instances of mafia, I believe you (arguably) buddying up with the newer players is a bit suspicious because newer players (which may or may not include myself) will tend to believe the first sack of crap thrown at them

Just my two cents, take it with a grain of salt until I see something else scum indicative

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    Also because, I know it's early for this considering it's only page 3 but considering you're new to the site as well, and I have game experience from other instances of mafia, I believe you (arguably) buddying up with the newer players is a bit suspicious because newer players (which may or may not include myself) will tend to believe the first sack of crap thrown at them

Just my two cents, take it with a grain of salt until I see something else scum indicative
    Huh?

So me telling new players to come and play whatever their alignment is suspicious? I don't know where you come from, but for me, we encourage new players because, y'know, we need people to participate in the game ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Didn't you even make an argument that people need to participate and be active? Or am I confusing you with someone else?

Back to what I asked you on, when you saw those players troll and sheep, what alignment were they?

PS, generally, early game slinging mud to see what sticks aside, I tend to find that it's generally not a great look when I see someone shade (suggest guilty without real reason) three people in their first, what, five or so posts(?) I give people leeway in that not everyone sticks to a standard model, but you maybe want to dig deeper with people and explore. Assuming you are Town, you've got a whole player set to figure out. You never did say what "scumhunting" means to you. I'm curious, it'll help me figure you out. ;)

9. ISO #59

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    You should all trust me I have the most badges, yes even you Charizard. I'll concentrate more after work.
    Puh-lease. Even Ash had to wait til the Orange Islands to get Charizard to listen. You only have six - you're not even ready for the Pokemon League

Yeah, I (sort of) compared you to Ash Ketchum... Fight me >

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

Also, while I won't vote her:
    In all the games I've read that contained rachyl, and efekannn0, the two of these play like they are 12. Basically, what I'm saying is they're incoherent and seem to have no capability to think on their own, only sheeping, which just seems scummy as fuck considering how many games they have played. This just makes them a liability to us later on, as when we try to scumhunt for real we keep going back to rachyl and efekannn who would likely have contributed nothing, instead of actual scum. However, I am not going to vote in case of them being one of our power roles. Just keep in mind that efe and rachyl will sound naturally scummy regardless of alignment and I would recommend lynching or shooting them if they claim gangbanger or butch, and don't make any actual contributions. I would prefer however they actually contribute this game so we never come to that.

Unless you consider that Suntax-o also knows they are like that and just have them a passive butch/gangbanger role, also possible.
    Oh geez you talk. That's nice,.what do you think of me?
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

I personally don't have enough for a lean on superjack but I will say that I like how he pops in occasionally despite being busy, which brings me to the point of a few players having not posted yet but he game hasn't been going on long by enough to say anything

My definition of scumhunting is exactly what you are doing, bwn, like how you are accusing me and it gives me a town lean on you which I could potentially later use to poe my reads if need be

I can understand where you're coming from with my throwing of shade so I will proceed to explain:
    Stealth's wifom arso claim will be taken by me as a shitpost
    Efe/rachyl I would really like for them to contribute because useful town members are better than useless ones, am in it wrong?
    And byn, I think that regarding you my thoughts are:
    For comments like "don't worry new players we don't bite" gets you a +1
    Whereas you questioning me for a) my def of scumhunting b) my long posts c) my shade gets you a -2, for a net -1 town lean

For elaboration my "scumhunting" would be primarily vs players who are more reactive, or have "scumhunt posts with lots of fluff but little content"

18. ISO #68

Message to the active players:

You know who you are, and since this game has quite a few... Less postie people then we've gotta make them talk.
    Today we will focus on learning how people post instead of a focus on scum hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by widomakr View Post
    LEADS... we have leads... everyone is Inno... and No one has to die... let's All have peace... hold hands and sing kum by ya!
    @widomakr
    -vote widomakr

Your post does seem suspicious, anyone using "..." seems like they have something to hide, why are you posting like that?
    Is it role-play?
    Is it a message?
    Is it how you always post?
    Or are you scum and this is how you post as scum?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

Marshmallow I have to disagree with because day 1 is ALWAYS important; to see first thoughts

Widomakr and a few others who I can't go back and check on without deleting this comment on mobile are trolling around .=.
    You post too much without voting. That is very suspicious.
    How many FM games you played?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

22. ISO #72

Look at my posts, this is clearly my first haha
    Yes I know, but I can't vote unless I clearly establish that I believe so and so is scum. I do not want to muslynch or out a power role; I don't believe anyone is scummy this far. Also, those are merely thoughts I have, I'm not going to vote just because I'm making a statement towards those players, as they have not yet (to me) done anything inherently scummy

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

In FM you use the power of vote, to push people to talk so that you can then find out if they are scum.
    It's hard to lynch by accident in this game, and if you lynch a townie, it's only more points to find out who is really scum.
    I tend to pick a weak point on someone, and build a case the more they talk and how they react to it.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

25. ISO #75

As much as I love the points you are making here, I would be contradicting myself (again, I know I'm a shady bastard, I realize) as I said I would prefer not to sheep. Furthermore the basis for your vote is very flimsy, as mesk would be a target as well for usage of "...", although it seems a bit as if she's toning down a bit from her usual "I AM A CITIZEN" antics due to the presence of new players; if she's doing that I really appreciate it ^<^ but yeah ^^

TLDR: I don't want to sheep, your basis is weak as mesk also uses "...", thank you mesk if you are toning down on your usual "I AM A CITIZEN stuff" cuz new players are here

Superjack probably only analyzed the one post so my pointing out mesk did this as well shouldn't be used to point to an association between the two, just in case that's what you thought I was assuming

26. ISO #76

I personally don't have enough for a lean on superjack but I will say that I like how he pops in occasionally despite being busy, which brings me to the point of a few players having not posted yet but he game hasn't been going on long by enough to say anything

My definition of scumhunting is exactly what you are doing, bwn, like how you are accusing me and it gives me a town lean on you which I could potentially later use to poe my reads if need be

I can understand where you're coming from with my throwing of shade so I will proceed to explain:
    Stealth's wifom arso claim will be taken by me as a shitpost
    Efe/rachyl I would really like for them to contribute because useful town members are better than useless ones, am in it wrong?
    And byn, I think that regarding you my thoughts are:
    For comments like "don't worry new players we don't bite" gets you a +1
    Whereas you questioning me for a) my def of scumhunting b) my long posts c) my shade gets you a -2, for a net -1 town lean

For elaboration my "scumhunting" would be primarily vs players who are more reactive, or have "scumhunt posts with lots of fluff but little content"
    Okay so am I right that you look for how people react to accusations?

There's no real right and wrong answer here, because there are a few ways people go about scumhunting, and it comes down to personal style and situation I think. I'm not actually accusing you when I'm asking for your definition, I'm gathering information so I can try and read you. You'd mentioned about wanting to actively scumhunt in your first post, so I was curious for your personal interpretation. That way I can hope to get a sense of where you're coming from and what you're trying to do, even if it's something I don't agree with. I try to see how genuine people are in believing what they say themselves, if that makes sense.

I don't think you are wrong in wanting to get people to join in. I think the players you've focused on aren't new, so there should be nothing for them to worry about, if we think new players are more likely to feel lost and avoid playing (I was fine in my first game because I had my Mafia team though my second I was VT and that started as a trainwreck :P)

I don't think I've commented on your posts being long(?) I make long posts too - and a lot of them if you haven't noticed.

Also, saying I'm encouraging newbies just to buddy them is on the shady side, you have to admit. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I do think for now in your own way, this post is you contributing and giving your thoughts. There isn't too much to go by, so it's not too bad for now, but a general bit of advice is I'd try to step back from "they're accusing me so that's anti-Town". I don't think you're doing it intentionally, and it's not a bad thing per se because interactions between someone and you are just like interactions between player X and player Y, but people have a tendency to focus on seeing a bad guy/victim relationship if they feel the other person is going after them.

Anyway, I don't know if you missed, but when you saw the other players trolling, what alignment were they?

27. ISO #77

Marshmallow I have to disagree with because day 1 is ALWAYS important; to see first thoughts

Widomakr and a few others who I can't go back and check on without deleting this comment on mobile are trolling around .=.
    Agreed. Like someone else says, this isn't Town of Salem.

Not doing anything on D1 is pointless because it's the base of the game.

28. ISO #78

In FM you use the power of vote, to push people to talk so that you can then find out if they are scum.
    It's hard to lynch by accident in this game, and if you lynch a townie, it's only more points to find out who is really scum.
    I tend to pick a weak point on someone, and build a case the more they talk and how they react to it.
    So by scum you mean the 6 non gangstas? I kinda feel like everyone is scum in this game.

29. ISO #79

Message to the active players:

You know who you are, and since this game has quite a few... Less postie people then we've gotta make them talk.
    Today we will focus on learning how people post instead of a focus on scum hunting.
    On the contrary, learning how people post is scumhunting imo.

Anyway, the best way to get people to post is to wagon >: D

-vote Rachyl

Did I do that right...?

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

As much as I love the points you are making here, I would be contradicting myself (again, I know I'm a shady bastard, I realize) as I said I would prefer not to sheep. Furthermore the basis for your vote is very flimsy, as mesk would be a target as well for usage of "...", although it seems a bit as if she's toning down a bit from her usual "I AM A CITIZEN" antics due to the presence of new players; if she's doing that I really appreciate it ^<^ but yeah ^^

TLDR: I don't want to sheep, your basis is weak as mesk also uses "...", thank you mesk if you are toning down on your usual "I AM A CITIZEN stuff" cuz new players are here

Superjack probably only analyzed the one post so my pointing out mesk did this as well shouldn't be used to point to an association between the two, just in case that's what you thought I was assuming
    What do you mean by you don't want to sheep?

Can you explained the bolded to me?

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

If I understand correctly it goes [.vote]player[./vote] without the dots

I don't like analyzing shitposts, it's anti-town at best. My thought process is to analyze their other posts; if all they do is shitpost then they're not needed anyways. If they are TPR then that's a different story.

I would like to point out that at the moment I realize I am playing a bit reactively and will try to make effort towards actively producing thoughts.

Superjack accusing me over you makes more sense as it currently looks like I am throwing shade practically everywhere, whereas you're focusing me for the most part. I apologize, I kind of just wanted to throw out thoughts first so people could at least know I am trying to play the game.

36. ISO #86

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    So by scum you mean the 6 non gangstas? I kinda feel like everyone is scum in this game.
    Seems just like heavy flavoured, set up:

The gang = Town (can win with survivor 3P)
    Rapists = Mafia (though -1 in the QT) (Can win with evil 3P)
    Others = Evil 3P (can win with Mafia)
    Butch = Neutral 3P Survivor (can win with evil 3P and Town...and can kill Town's cop ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Or did you mean something else?

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

Ah. Sheeping would be following another person on a vote without any reason to. I don't want to do that, as I said I wouldn't; it's generally a bad thing to do because I could be sheeping a scum, or if I were scum sheeping could be an easy way to get a town member closer to a lynch.

I meant that: superjack probably only saw the other guy... widow was it? 's post with a bunch of "..." in it, and as such wasn't just ignoring mesk doing the same thing

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

If I understand correctly it goes [.vote]player[./vote] without the dots
    Please work... I don't wanna look st00pid...

-vote Rachyl
    (lawl I don't even know if I'm spelling her name right. cba checking)

I don't like analyzing shitposts, it's anti-town at best. My thought process is to analyze their other posts; if all they do is shitpost then they're not needed anyways. If they are TPR then that's a different story.
    Apparently there's a way to analyse less game related posts, but I've never been taught it :<

I think there's a balance, if someone is posting for the sake of posting, burn them - burn them all!

Also, I'm assuming you mean Town Power Role by TRP. It's best not to talk about that, but also, even PT (I prefer Power Town) should aim to contribute in the thread too imo.

Superjack accusing me over you makes more sense as it currently looks like I am throwing shade practically everywhere, whereas you're focusing me for the most part. I apologize, I kind of just wanted to throw out thoughts first so people could at least know I am trying to play the game.
    It's also best to wait for someone to answer a question given to them, rather than answer for them. I don't know if Super has replied to my comment, but it makes it hard now for him (btw everyone correct me if I'm wrong on pronouns and stuff) to give an answer that people can read into.

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    damn i m bored dont want to play anything or watch i need efe here x.x
    Maybe I can put on a wig, we could dim the lights, and pretend...

btw have i told you that i decieved efe 2 times that i was girl?
    I remember you brought it up a few times last week. Oh, how we laughed. Good times

43. ISO #93

yeah i agree completely with tpr/pt contributing to day chat, what I meant was in regards to "not needed anyways"

All right, but I firmly believe that superjacks judgement on that particular matter was understandable

Would love to see more thoughts from widomakr who lurked a bit and I think hasn't responded?

44. ISO #94

Quote Originally Posted by Because_why_not View Post
    Maybe I can put on a wig, we could dim the lights, and pretend...

I remember you brought it up a few times last week. Oh, how we laughed. Good times
    uhhhh what s ur name in bnet?
    id ont remember a person like you lolz i know mars masrh is zeratul but you?

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100

back there
    Rachyl needs to die
    did Hybrid tell his role?
    back to Rachyls theme
    she talks and acts like scum as Town