Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

2. ISO #152

3. ISO #153

Re: PTB AND MESK'S OGC MAYHEM

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I have better things to do than sit here and argue semantics with more than likely scum, so I'm off.

Good job falling for my fake vote, Efe. Your reaction confirmed your alignment to me.

I am sure of it.
    So Youre Saying You And Kenny Were Trying To Lure My Alignment Out?

OGC OGC!!!
    I Like Ice Cream

4. ISO #154

5. ISO #155

6. ISO #156

I have better things to do than sit here and argue semantics with more than likely scum, so I'm off.

Good job falling for my fake vote, Efe. Your reaction confirmed your alignment to me.

I am sure of it.
    ^ Fell for my fake vote and now using that same logic against Efekannn, the most misguided Christian we have.
    Sad.

7. ISO #157

8. ISO #158

Anyway Im Bored And Evil Soooo Uhmmmmm

Time To Make A Poem About Water And My Window

My Water And My Window....

The Water Flows Walking Down A Bottle
    Jumps Into My Room As A Bottle
    As The Water Sits On The Table As A Bottle
    It Meets My Mouth As Its End

The Window Is It Just A Fake Place?
    Maybe I Dont Know
    But One Thing Is Certain That Its Something
    And Im Ready To Meet It
    I Like Ice Cream

9. ISO #159

10. ISO #160

Ah, some matter! time to get into the reading
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

11. ISO #161

-vote Efekannn02

Ew. You call that contribution?

So far MM is town and Kenny is Null but yew r Scum
    And yew are not feeling right to me, keeping an eye on yew!

But uh, I guess you have to get used to it, because this is efe...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

12. ISO #162

The stupidity of the stupidity of this post and response actually scream towny to me...

Hmmmmmm I am now Conflicted.
    Efe is putting too much effort in his trolling and he tries to look good for the people who know his meta. I HAVE AN EYE ON YOU TWOOOOO

and think that one of you might be Efekann the role

13. ISO #163

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    -vote AlVlON

Are You Efekannn?
    I Think You Are Efekannn.
    Then why the fuck would you vote him (or more like FAKE vote him with L's instead of I's...)

14. ISO #164

OH the role... DERP xD

No I am Town.
    OK you're not Efekann role lol, it's just too stupid and easy to do that as efe.. unless you're a jester mastermind :P

15. ISO #165

Never said I feared the vote, I just think it's retarded when EVEN YOU YOURSELF said that the Mafia can turbolynch at anytime.

You are setting up a mislynch sir, and this is how town loses games.

You are more than likely town so be smart, and try to have an open mind for the rest of the day. This is just dumb.
    He Is Capitalizing Every Word. He Is Obviously Not Serious, He's Mimicking Efe. Why do you scumread him for this?

Disclaimer: I do not say he's not scummy :P

16. ISO #166

There are 4 townies and 5 votes are needed to lynch. The mafia probably wouldn't want to vote anyone imo. As soon as the mayor reveals and his vote wasn't in a big train it's pretty much clear who the scum is after all.
    I hardclaim Not Mayor And Not Efekannn.
    Why would you claim "not mayor"? It doesn't benefit town. You only break Arrow's WIFOM, that he might want to use to catch scum and vote him down. I think that Arrow should reveal today, but maybe not now. And I am not claiming Arrow nor Not Arrow.

Why do you claim "not efekann"? I'm curious.

If you weren't already at L-3 I'd vote you, but I don't want to get our day cut by potential scum hammer lol. You are my main suspect.

17. ISO #167

Prove that your High?

I think you proved that already.
    this goes in my sig xD
    AIVION Is Scumpainting Me Rly Hard Rn.
    I Nev€r Smoke
    You started a witchhunt for a Neutral role that shouldn't even be hunted for, and basically setted up today's lynches already.

I think you scumpainted yourself already.
    I gotta agree with AIVION here. Kenny, if you are town, this is a poor play, and if you are scum, well you made yourself scummy. Maybe on purpose to look like you're jester?

18. ISO #168

So you're saying Mayor's should act scummy at first?

Interesting. I guess it would bait out mafia to vote for them a-

...Oh.
    if kenny reveals as mayor I will counterclaim himtrust him until the end of the game and say that his play was good. But if he's not mayor, his play is bad.

19. ISO #169

20. ISO #170

21. ISO #171

22. ISO #172

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

Efe is putting too much effort in his trolling and he tries to look good for the people who know his meta. I HAVE AN EYE ON YOU TWOOOOO

this is one of the many reasons why im putting alot of effort (not really tbh) into trolling wait a second IM NOT TROLLING SCREW Y'ALL!!!
    I Like Ice Cream

23. ISO #173

You both don't make any sense.
    Gonna slp now and park my vote here like this until tomorrow.
    -vote alvloN
    MM + Aivion prolly bussing as scum
    What about no? lol

Also stop fake voting... it's aivion not ALVLON

24. ISO #174

OK you're not Efekann role lol, it's just too stupid and easy to do that as efe.. unless you're a jester mastermind :P
    He Is Capitalizing Every Word. He Is Obviously Not Serious, He's Mimicking Efe. Why do you scumread him for this?

i feel insulted dude

Im not a goddamn scumread im a goddamn nullread
    I Like Ice Cream

25. ISO #175

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    If You Think You Have The Ability Dont Let Caution Slow You Down Sir However I Do Agree With That Efe Fellow MM Is Likely Neutral Or A Killer. *Takes Another Sip Of Coffee*
    Nice reasoning, ESPECIALLY SINCE I HADN'T POSTED ANYTHING OF VALUE OUT OF QUESTIONS... @Light_Yagami if you make a case on me, show it.

26. ISO #176

Why would you claim "not mayor"? It doesn't benefit town. You only break Arrow's WIFOM, that he might want to use to catch scum and vote him down. I think that Arrow should reveal today, but maybe not now. And I am not claiming Arrow nor Not Arrow.

Why do you claim "not efekann"? I'm curious.

If you weren't already at L-3 I'd vote you, but I don't want to get our day cut by potential scum hammer lol. You are my main suspect.
    because i would totally lynch myself thats why
    I Like Ice Cream

27. ISO #177

Nice reasoning, ESPECIALLY SINCE I HADN'T POSTED ANYTHING OF VALUE OUT OF QUESTIONS... @Light_Yagami if you make a case on me, show it.
    im sure you are scum cause that post was too long and annoying

Kenny and AIVION are your teammates those idiots bussed eachother this whole time
    I Like Ice Cream

28. ISO #178

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    so you prefer Policy Lynching instead of Mislynching? you do know both are the same thing right?
    There was no mention of a policy lynch. Sorry Efekaiser, but you're scum.
    -vote Efekannn02

29. ISO #179

Yew may be right. I'm not used to playing with Efe XD

Interesting.

Also why jump on the whole Efekann hunting thing? There's a lot of possible Hidden Random's you know... Could even be the cult of Thingyman in this bitch.

Then why the fuck would you vote him (or more like FAKE vote him with L's instead of I's...)

HE REALLY DID FAKE VOTE ME WTF. I FEEL SO VIOLATED!

lol... Again. Why are you hunting for Efekannn?

He is serious, otherwise he would of broken off his charade.

this goes in my sig xD

I gotta agree with AIVION here. Kenny, if you are town, this is a poor play, and if you are scum, well you made yourself scummy. Maybe on purpose to look like you're jester?
    xD I actually landed in someone's sig. I feel special <3

Kenny could be The Efekannn Jester, true. But I feel like he's more than likely scum. ESPECIALLY SINCE we have no clue what the Random Neutral is.

if kenny reveals as mayor I will counterclaim himtrust him until the end of the game and say that his play was good. But if he's not mayor, his play is bad.
    If he is REALLY Mayor, I'll cry.

You both don't make any sense.
    Gonna slp now and park my vote here like this until tomorrow.
    -vote alvloN
    1.) Nice explanation of how we don't make sense, since MM made sense to me.

2.) Nice Fake vote AGAIN. If you want to vote me like the scum you are then ACTUALLY do it. (but dont do it plz)

Kenny and AIVION are Bussing eachother tbh and also

Im Efekannn02

literally
    MM + Aivion prolly bussing as scum
    You both are mentioning bussing. I smell OGC.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

30. ISO #180

im sure you are scum cause that post was too long and annoying

Kenny and AIVION are your teammates those idiots bussed eachother this whole time
    "too long and annoying"

Nice, if you are town you're doing a STELLAR job so far!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

31. ISO #181

-vote Efekannn02
    Yea, Either Efe or Kenny are where I'm feelin right now.

We'll see how the rest of the day goes.

32. ISO #182

-vote Efekannn02
    but didnt he say earlier that he was uncertain that kenny is town or scum? this is policy lynching!

but idc anyway you were my scumread from page 2
    I Like Ice Cream

33. ISO #183

Yew may be right. I'm not used to playing with Efe XD

Interesting.

Also why jump on the whole Efekann hunting thing? There's a lot of possible Hidden Random's you know... Could even be the cult of Thingyman in this bitch.

HE REALLY DID FAKE VOTE ME WTF. I FEEL SO VIOLATED!

lol... Again. Why are you hunting for Efekannn?

He is serious, otherwise he would of broken off his charade.

xD I actually landed in someone's sig. I feel special <3

Kenny could be The Efekannn Jester, true. But I feel like he's more than likely scum. ESPECIALLY SINCE we have no clue what the Random Neutral is.

If he is REALLY Mayor, I'll cry.

1.) Nice explanation of how we don't make sense, since MM made sense to me.

2.) Nice Fake vote AGAIN. If you want to vote me like the scum you are then ACTUALLY do it. (but dont do it plz)

You both are mentioning bussing. I smell OGC.
    i was mentioning bussing way earlier thats how i meant that you 2 were scummy to eachother so screw you too wait a second youre scum so idc
    I Like Ice Cream

34. ISO #184

35. ISO #185

36. ISO #186

37. ISO #187

*Walks Out Of Green House With A Verity Of Herbs N Spices* Oh Hey @Marshmallow Marshall .. The Reason I Said That Is Because Of The General Lack Of Useful Information At The Start Of Day.. Its Progressing Though And Opinions Can Change.. Based On What Will Be Said/Stated.

38. ISO #188

now do as i said earlier and vote me up!!
    No town would want to be voted when if they're lynched we basically lose.

I don't care what you say from here on out (literally since you're making NO sense)

YOU. ARE. SCUM

Good day sir.

39. ISO #189

*Walks Out Of Green House With A Verity Of Herbs N Spices* Oh Hey @Marshmallow Marshall .. The Reason I Said That Is Because Of The General Lack Of Useful Information At The Start Of Day.. Its Progressing Though And Opinions Can Change.. Based On What Will Be Said/Stated.
    *while on a stroll, notices the Marshall and Kira talking*

Howdy Neighbors! Nice day we're having so far.

Since I caught ya, Kira, how about talking about your thoughts on the others that have spoken so far in detail? I'm sure you had time to mull it over neighbor!

40. ISO #190

41. ISO #191

No town would want to be voted when if they're lynched we basically lose.

I don't care what you say from here on out (literally since you're making NO sense)

YOU. ARE. SCUM

Good day sir.
    Efekannn02 The Evil Here AND I DEMAND YOU TO LYNCH ME YOU GODDAMN SCUM!!!
    I Like Ice Cream

42. ISO #192

43. ISO #193

Efekannn02 The Evil Here AND I DEMAND YOU TO LYNCH ME YOU GODDAMN SCUM!!!

44. ISO #194

45. ISO #195

46. ISO #196

47. ISO #197

Ah Yes @AIVION I Believe @Efekannn02 To Actually Be The Role Efekannn02. Kenny Is Acting Weird As Well.
    @Light_Yagami Well, Either he's the role Efekannn or he's acting like such on purpose to avoid being on the chopping block. Seems inconsistent to me. So he's scum. Kenny may be his partner.

But IDK He Might Have Soft Claimed Mayor Earlier Kenny That Is.
    he Hardclaimed NOT Mayor, apparently. Smells like Rotten Fish to me.

48. ISO #198

@Light_Yagami Well, Either he's the role Efekannn or he's acting like such on purpose to avoid being on the chopping block. Seems inconsistent to me. So he's scum. Kenny may be his partner.

he Hardclaimed NOT Mayor, apparently. Smells like Rotten Fish to me.
    HOW HARDER DO I HAVE TO TROLL TO PROVE A GODDAMN POINT HERE!?!?!?!

i want to play a random game already ffs
    I Like Ice Cream

49. ISO #199

That Reminds Me I Should Go Fishing For Dinner. *Excuse Me I Need To Let These Herbs And Spices Dry Out* So I Can Use Them For Various Things Such As Cooking.. @Kenny Could Be Hard Claiming Not Mayor To Actually Soft Claim Mayor. An Interesting Move To Be Honest @AIVION & @MarshmallowMarshall

50. ISO #200

HOW HARDER DO I HAVE TO TROLL TO PROVE A GODDAMN POINT HERE!?!?!?!

i want to play a random game already ffs
    lol.

you're trolling to prove what point? Maybe re-explaining for the court?