{Watch List} tempchar: 1-S2-1-6258124; Thugnificent: 1-S2-1-2455751
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

tempchar: 1-S2-1-6258124; Thugnificent: 1-S2-1-2455751

Account Name: tempchar
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-6258124
    In-Game Name: AfroHunk AKA: the b1gn1g (#10)

Crimes Committed: Fake Hacking (Griefing), Intentional Game-throwing

Account Name: Thugnificent
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-2455751
    In-Game Name: TEMPCHAR KNOWS ALL ROLES (#6)

Crimes Committed: Griefing

Your Account Name: DarknessB

Summary: On Day 1, tempchar (#10) spams "KILL ME N1, 5 6 AND 10 ARE TRIAD, which is an example of either fake hacking (likely) or hacking (less likely given only one of three were Triad). Thugnificient (#6) backs tempchar up saying "hes right", "gg", "game thrown", "fucking thug". On Day 2, Thugnificent pushes tempchar's suggestion (as he planned to do given his in-game name) by saying "kill 5", "hes triad confirmed".

Instead, the Town lynches tempchar himself who is actually a Bodyguard. This is a clear example of both fake hacking and gamethrowing on tempchar's part -- given he named himself as one of the Triad despite knowing he was Town and the Town believed he was hacking enough to lynch him.

On Day 3, Thugnificient continues to push the lynch on #5 (per tempchar's initial suggestion), but instead, he is lynched and revealed to be an Executioner. Although Thugnificient did not himself game-throw, he was assisting tempchar in doing so, which seems like griefing to me. This is evident by Thugnificient's choice of in-game name (TEMPCHAR KNOWS ALL ROLES) and the fact that he did the exact same thing in another game right before this -- i.e. this appears to be a coordinated plan of his.

Eventually, the Triad are revealed to be #5, #7, and #2 so tempchar was right about 1/3 Triad. I don't think he was actually hacking, but fake hacking is considered griefing and telling the Town to lynch him even though he knew he was Town (Bodyguard) is intentional game-throwing. After several more days, the Town loses the game based on poor Mayor play and the Auditor and Arsonist teaming up in the end.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by DarknessB; July 22nd, 2016 at 03:54 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: tempchar: 1-S2-1-6258124; Thugnificent: 1-S2-1-2455751

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Correct IDs
    1. 1-S2-1-2455751 ; Thugnificent
    2. 1-S2-1-6258124 ; Tempchar
    Players Added To Report:
    N/A

Respective Hotkey:
    1. Thugnificent-Ctrl+3
    2. Tempchar-Ctrl+1
    Previous Offenses:
    1. Thugnificent-Various offenses.
    2. Tempar-Griefing (1 week old)
    Game:
    Pregame: N/A
    Thugnificent-TEMPCHAR KNOWS ALL ROLES-6-Exectuioner target is 8
    Tempchar-AfroHunk AKA: the b1gn1g-10-Bodgyguard
    Days:
    1.Tempchar announces that he wants to be killed and says he is traid along with 5 and 6, this is lying.
    2. No kills happen, and Tempchar complains about this and says doctor is hacking. Thug claims 5 is conf triad. Tempchar is put on the stand and gives role and last will. One player claims that thugnfiicnet is a hacker. Tempchar clears his last will when he is lynched, kind of troll but he gave out the info before hand anyways.
    3. Tries to push 5 again, fails and is put up himself (Thug), he is then lynched. That wasn’t his target either, not really throwing.

Nights:
    1. Tempchar guards 1 and puts it in his last will.

Was the game result altered?
    Not very, yes game was altered slightly by Tempchar trolling but he was neither hacking nor gamethrowing. I would consider the pretend to hacking is griefing.

Player Offenses:
    1. Thugnificent-No Offenses
    2. Tempchar-Griefing

Recommended Actions:
    1. Thugnificent-Ignore
    2. Tempchar-Watch List x2
    Additional Notes:
    Thank you for submitting this replay!
    I would not recommend a person who rolled executioner be considered a griefer for their actions in this game because their play can be interpreted in a way that helps their win condition. While a pattern of this behavior isn’t good, his alignment and role meant he was more free to “Troll” the town. I would not punish for actions for thugnificent in this game. Though Tempchar I would consider slightly griefing with faking hacking over repeated games.
    Last edited by Firebringer; July 28th, 2016 at 05:42 AM.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4