19. ISO #469

20. ISO #470

21. ISO #471

22. ISO #472

23. ISO #473

24. ISO #474

Re: S-FM: Clown town

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I sheep blink because pulling gambits and laying traps for scum is his town meta. You fell for one of those traps, making it seem like you, Mike and Cryptonic might be the scum team.
    On the real;
    You sheeping is forfeiting your voice. I instigated you to get you to use your voice. Your use of meta is flawed and this is due to the fact that during the day one timespan that blink posted he made surface posts and did a back and forth with creed. His response said that there was no actual reason for his postings beyond commentary about the previous game. His reply was unhurried and even showing a lack of stress at spotlight which isnt AI of scum at this time.

You however, literally the opposite.

25. ISO #475

26. ISO #476

27. ISO #477

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    On the real;
    You sheeping is forfeiting your voice. I instigated you to get you to use your voice. Your use of meta is flawed and this is due to the fact that during the day one timespan that blink posted he made surface posts and did a back and forth with creed. His response said that there was no actual reason for his postings beyond commentary about the previous game. His reply was unhurried and even showing a lack of stress at spotlight which isnt AI of scum at this time.

You however, literally the opposite.
    Speak for yourself. My use of meta is flawless and your posts are just fluffed up discredit now.

28. ISO #478

29. ISO #479

Speak for yourself. My use of meta is flawless and your posts are just fluffed up discredit now.
    You are saying that I am discrediting you? If that was the case I wouldnt be prompting you to respond/asking for a response. I would just be tunneling about how sheeping/lurky you are. (note that I am not doing so.) I am taking the time to respond with easy to follow and plainly stated thoughts regarding points that you are making yourself.

30. ISO #480

31. ISO #481

Actually @Kenny i am really curious about where you made the connection between mike cryptonic and myself and where that ties into what blink said during the day.
    If we follow the logic you are using to rebuttable me it would make a greater deal of sense to suggest creed and myself are buddied against blink. How did this possibility elude you?

32. ISO #482

Actually @Kenny i am really curious about where you made the connection between mike cryptonic and myself and where that ties into what blink said during the day.
    If we follow the logic you are using to rebuttable me it would make a greater deal of sense to suggest creed and myself are buddied against blink. How did this possibility elude you?
    I don't see why creed's interactions could get interpreted as scummy. Can you explain what you were seeing there to me?

33. ISO #483

34. ISO #484

you first bb
    No, you literally said "it would make a greater deal of sense to suggest creed and myself are buddied against blink".
    So you intenionally want us to believe there is a connection between you and creed. That behaviour is highly scummy and 100% how you explained your scum meta last game. You need to explain now. I don't have to, as I didn't do anything remotely asscummy.

35. ISO #485

No, you literally said "it would make a greater deal of sense to suggest creed and myself are buddied against blink".
    So you intenionally want us to believe there is a connection between you and creed. That behaviour is highly scummy and 100% how you explained your scum meta last game. You need to explain now. I don't have to, as I didn't do anything remotely asscummy.
    Ask anyone who plays with me. I dont actually have a meta. Also you took that out of context. The post was a comparison to the connections you suggested existed.

• You have passively refused to answer questions unless pressed.
    • You have admitted to sheeping other players, which one could reason as being scum motivated (hide in plain sight)
    • You have used OMGUS as a defense
    • You have mislabeled a case against you as discrediting
    • You have attempted to discredit your FOSer
    • You have used scum tactics (speficically turning questions back around without answering them yourself)
    • You have attenpted to scumpaint a group of players together without analysis suporting the statement
    • You use posts/statements out of context with intent on dodging pressure

These are historically AI of scum in mafia games.

36. ISO #486

37. ISO #487

At this point continuing the back and forth is going to bear less fruit without outside opinions weighing in. Lets allow the other players a chance to voice their opinions
    So you just ignored my question and scumpainting me with a long post calling me a mislabeling liar lol

38. ISO #488

39. ISO #489

Damus feels scummy but that could be what he's going for.

Kenny feels like he's one of the only newer players that actually knows what he's doing, as he was able to get Damus to provide reasoning for his reads before Damus could get him to provide any.

Blink and Mike are... interesting, for lack of a better word.

Basically everyone else is boring and uninteresting to me.

Whoever mentioned my signature, colors are irrelevant to anything. The colors won't change throughout the game, it's just I could more easily distinguish the beginning and end of the names. I generally chose colors that match the colors of the names we have on the forum but they didn't all translate well. i.e. kenny white, blink yellow. Example of not translating well: I said teal for me and damus and it came out fuckin' almost maroon-y? I'm not going to bother with actually figuring out color codes for each person regardless.

40. ISO #490

41. ISO #491

42. ISO #492

43. ISO #493

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    Damus feels scummy but that could be what he's going for.

Kenny feels like he's one of the only newer players that actually knows what he's doing, as he was able to get Damus to provide reasoning for his reads before Damus could get him to provide any.

Blink and Mike are... interesting, for lack of a better word.

Basically everyone else is boring and uninteresting to me.

Whoever mentioned my signature, colors are irrelevant to anything. The colors won't change throughout the game, it's just I could more easily distinguish the beginning and end of the names. I generally chose colors that match the colors of the names we have on the forum but they didn't all translate well. i.e. kenny white, blink yellow. Example of not translating well: I said teal for me and damus and it came out fuckin' almost maroon-y? I'm not going to bother with actually figuring out color codes for each person regardless.
    You literally leave before I can pick your brain. That’s hella rude. When you come back I’m wanting to talk about your connection with me.

44. ISO #494

45. ISO #495

You literally leave before I can pick your brain. That’s hella rude. When you come back I’m wanting to talk about your connection with me.
    You established a connection with me early on in your posts and then called out the connection. Kind of weird but also might just come from a place of comfort/familiarity.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

46. ISO #496

47. ISO #497

48. ISO #498

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    It's possible, he could be pulling the same stunt in my game, but then again this is a bias opinion as I literally got to see that happen in real time while the rest of you ate it up from him... xD
    um NO not claiming that in the slightest I overlooked Light saying it because well it is light. But I can assure you this is not a possibility.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

49. ISO #499

50. ISO #500