S-FM Agumon's Revenge - Page 23
Register

User Tag List

Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 2174
  1. ISO #1101

Re: S-FM Agumon's Revenge

I think blink's bm is bs because of the fact that he voted rachyl, but I was already viewing mm and blink as a team day 1, so I believe they'd likely prefer having blink lynched over mm.
    As for the recruit it's probably one of the useless guys, but I can't really say who.
    Arso isn't obvious either and I think keeping him hidden is a good thing anyway.

2. ISO #1102
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall please explain to me how I'm playing this game poorly now. Maybe give a list or something, it's my first game after all and mistakes happen.
    But while you're at it please also explain how your behavior so far wasn't scummy.
    I quoted and asked you many times and you just kept ignoring.
    hi kenny!

3. ISO #1103

4. ISO #1104

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    hi all, i'm driving home will be back in about 2 hours. i share the same sentiments as sb16 with his large post. hopefully i will have time to share more thoughts, but no one reads them or interacts with them anyway, because the participation in this game has been awful. its a shame rachyl wasn't poisoned instead of blink because i would rather have his thoughts than hers or MMs.
    @Efekannn02 if u are town, can you read some of my posts and reply to some please? you're the only one who can bring new ideas at this point
    im not a town but a wild digimon with some weird name

and sure why not im gonna reply to some of your posts when i have some time to spare
    I Like Ice Cream

5. ISO #1105
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    you failed :')
    oops!
    -vote marshmallow marshall

6. ISO #1106

7. ISO #1107

8. ISO #1108

9. ISO #1109

[QUOTE=SuperJack;752613]

pending RP

Day 3

5 votes to hammer.
    Players List

1. @Efekannn02
    3. @naz
    4. @Light_Yagami
    5. @Lenneth
    7. @blinkskater
    8 @Rachyl
    9. @Kenny
    10. @Stealthbomber16

Roles List

Agumon
    Palmon
    Gabumon
    Wild Digimon
    Wild Digimon
    Wild Digimon
    Wild Digimon
    Wild Digimon
    Wild Digimon

Myotismon

Graveyard

Spruance - Gabumon, lynched day 1
    Marshmallow Marshall - Wild Digimon: Terriermon lynched day 2

Day 2 ends in 48 hours. The original post will be edited to show the current countdown.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

10. ISO #1110

Alright. Let's get this party fucking started.

-vote Efekannn02

That hammer was scummy as hell. This is a vote with intent to lynch but not right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

11. ISO #1111

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Alright. Let's get this party fucking started.

-vote Efekannn02

That hammer was scummy as hell. This is a vote with intent to lynch but not right now.
    On Day Three When ALl Our Votes Count He Wants To Start By Throwing It Out There.. Just Saiyan..

However, Im Still Inclined To Believe That Efe Could Either Be Cult Leader Or Secretly Converted Cult. Also Naz Strikes Me As The Cultish Type This Game....

12. ISO #1112

13. ISO #1113
    Rachyl

Good riddance to bad rubbish! Goodbye marshmallow marshall!

14. ISO #1114

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Good riddance to bad rubbish! Goodbye marshmallow marshall!
    I found a bible quote that I really like!

Proverbs 6:16-19

There are six things the Lord hates,
    seven that are detestable to him:
    haughty eyes,
    a lying tongue,
    hands that shed innocent blood,
    a heart that devises wicked schemes,
    feet that are quick to rush into evil,
    a false witness who pours out lies
    and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.

15. ISO #1115

haughty eyes,
    a lying tongue,
    LMFAO Couldnt Have Said It Better Myself.

16. ISO #1116

17. ISO #1117
    Rachyl

haughty eyes,
    a lying tongue,
    You can like all the bible verses you want. your still going to hell. thats the funny thing about this. is that an atheist will try to always use a bible verse against me to rebuke me i think its funny as hell. So let he who is without sin cast the first stone Stealthbomber.

18. ISO #1118
    Rachyl

haughty eyes,
    a lying tongue,
    LMAO do you seriously think unbelievers inherit the kingdom of God? You try to use my own bible against me, your a joke! your hellbound!

19. ISO #1119
    Rachyl

1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

20. ISO #1120

21. ISO #1121
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    LMFAO Couldnt Have Said It Better Myself.
    Shut up Light, you are a false convert reprobate. hebrews 6 4-6 and 1 john 2:19 applies to your wicked life. you were never a believer, but instead, a turncoat! BUSTED!!!

22. ISO #1122

23. ISO #1123
    Rachyl

Are You Done Or Are You Gonna Keep This Shit Up All Day Again?
    You stupid atheists started it! Im finishing it! You are the one mocking a born-again Christian! not me! TRUST IN JESUS OR BE CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE YOUR CHOICE. BUT DONT TRY TO REBUKE ME WHEN YOU ARE ALSO A HYPOCRITE AND AN UNBELIEVERS! GOD WILL NOT BE MOCKED AND NEITHER WILL I. I AM A BORN AGAIN CHILD OF THE MOST HIGH GOD YOU STUPID RETARD! GOODNIGHT!

24. ISO #1124
    Rachyl

*Starts crying* Your being MEAN TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. ISO #1125

Oh shit I struck a nerve.

That's how it feels to have people quote a book as their premise, Rachyl. Please stop doing it. As you've learned, it helps nobody.

26. ISO #1126
    Rachyl

Oh shit I struck a nerve.

That's how it feels to have people quote a book as their premise, Rachyl. Please stop doing it. As you've learned, it helps nobody.
    Your mean! T_T

27. ISO #1127
    Rachyl

I have to go to bed now.....bye

28. ISO #1128

29. ISO #1129

wowwwww why hasn't arson burned yet omg lol he's gonna burn everyone
    clearly all 3 scums were on the hammer train at the end of the day there
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

30. ISO #1130

31. ISO #1131

@naz What Do You Think About Blink Potentially Being Poisoned Again?
    Probably. They wouldn't poison someone like Rachel, who is detrimental to the game and has made everyone go afk.
    Blink is pretty good at FM so I don't blame them. Or he could still be faking it, and no one is poisoned. But at this point we are really fucked. it's 4 v 3 v 1. I don't think scum converted the arsonist because they would have made a night kill last night and could have pushed to end the game today.
    The way Lenneth corrected Rachyl's vote yesterday tho...so scummy
    -vote Lenneth
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

32. ISO #1132

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Probably. They wouldn't poison someone like Rachel, who is detrimental to the game and has made everyone go afk.
    Blink is pretty good at FM so I don't blame them. Or he could still be faking it, and no one is poisoned. But at this point we are really fucked. it's 4 v 3 v 1. I don't think scum converted the arsonist because they would have made a night kill last night and could have pushed to end the game today.
    The way Lenneth corrected Rachyl's vote yesterday tho...so scummy
    -vote Lenneth
    Yeah, Thats True.. What Do U Think About The AFK Having Been Agumon? It Could Be The Reason Why Arso Hasnt Lit Up.. Didnt Have Anyone Doused Till Last Night..

33. ISO #1133

Yeah, Thats True.. What Do U Think About The AFK Having Been Agumon? It Could Be The Reason Why Arso Hasnt Lit Up.. Didnt Have Anyone Doused Till Last Night..
    You mean Efekannn? @blinkskater if ur poisoned any something now

34. ISO #1134

SB16:I townread SB16. SB16 I sense is genuinly pissed off at the way this game is going, as am I. I do feel he is NOT cult, but could still potentially be arsonist. He has tried to scumhunt (not as much as I have seen him in the past) but there was still an effort.Sb16 could potentially be just sitting back and acting towny enough to pass by, because of how actual trash/scummy this town actually is.

Naz: I townread Naz. Naz also seems to be genuinly upset at how this game is going. She has tried to scumhunt, has countered arguments against her with reasonable logic. To the people who say her behavior changed overnight I think that is completely bullshit. She may have been less active but that is NAI, for she has been busy IRL. People were trying to paint a MM + Naz scumteam, well I hate to break it to you all MM flipped town. Also if naz were cult 100% I think she would have had me converted. I am town. My ONLY doubt on naz being town is the way rachyl keeps taunting her and harassing her, and Naz isn't turning into Rageing Bitch Mode (RBM). This is a seemingly large red flag for me, and could potentially make a Naz/Rachyl Cult team with a lot of attempted bussing going on. Naz also is not really playing to her town meta.

Blinkskater: Town, I know I am town.

Rachyl: Rachyl has not done a single PRO TOWN thing. Everything she has done,said,tried to do has reeked of ABSOLOUTE scum, and everyone has admitted that at some point. The fact that she was not lynched day 1 is the reason I have no hope for this game. When I tried to get her lynched her train was derailed onto an AFK/seemingly scummy player. Also all the apealing to emotion bullshit is so scummy it makes me want to impale myself with a dagger.

Lenneth: Lenneth has been playing a good game IMO, but I feel he has been defending Rachyl way to fucking hard, there has been constant buddying between them, and he townreads her. After two days of hearing Rachyl talk, in my opinion anyone who places a town read on her is scum. theres just no fucking way anyone in their right mind can townread her. MM(Confirmed Town) also noticed this before he was lynched. He was directly calling you scum Lenneth. I feel you are activley participating in the game and theres a SLIGHT chance you could still be town. There were times where I have heavily townread you, and there were times that i've slightly scumread you. Mainly twords EoD 2 before MM was lynching came the scum reads.

Kenny: Kenny at the start of the game was TPR hunting. Big no-no if you're town, he fell right into my little trap.(Ask distorted about my scum hunting traps.) After everyone was calling him out on it instead of sticking to his guns, which he has done on pretty much everything else, he just said "sorry guys." Typical scum repsonse IMO. However he has said some things that have made sense, I'm up in the air on that 3rd cultist spot between kenny and the next guy on my list. Kenny says it's his first FM but he's been a member since 2014, which could be the case. But he has to have played some sort of FM before he deffinitly knows what he's doing.

Efekannn02: I believe this slot to possibly be the Cult leader. Efe will not really contribute either way, town or scum he will just stay as the "null read" to stay alive. He will also call me scum for scumreading him. It's not PRO TOWN to stay a null read untill the end of the game then say "i've solved the game." When I get scum I NEVER, EVER, EVER will lynch Efe I'd bring him right into the end of the game with me for obvious reasons.

Light_Yagami: Kira seems to be going with the flow, whomever the candidate to be lynched is seems to be ok with him,(usually the neutral killing acts this way.) He has tried to be pro town. He agrees with people whom seem to have opposing views at the time. I believe theres a very good shot at him being Arsonist. I can see him potentially being cult also but it is unlikely in my eyes.

35. ISO #1135

36. ISO #1136

37. ISO #1137

38. ISO #1138

39. ISO #1139

Actually, Ive Been Pretty Pissed Off By All The Deaths.. We Basically, Have Been Random Lynching This Whole Game. And I Knew A Day 1 Lynch Would Screw Us All Over.
    How do you propose we find the cult then? O Master Yagami, enlighten me.

40. ISO #1140

41. ISO #1141

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Before I answer, I'd like to ask you two questions. What do you think my intentions were if I was faking? and #2 Do you think that I was faking?
    Yknow, thinking about it, I think this is a question better left unanswered for right now.

42. ISO #1142

Yknow, thinking about it, I think this is a question better left unanswered for right now.
    IMHO every player has allready spoken about my "potential" BMING on day 2, so everyones opinions have allready been bookmarked by myself. Also we are at a very important spot in the game with our 4 remaining town 3 cult and 1 arsonist. I don't see any better time to answer that then now.

43. ISO #1143

44. ISO #1144

Before I answer, I'd like to ask you two questions. What do you think my intentions were if I was faking? and #2 Do you think that I was faking?
    I Have An Answer To That Question Blink.. My Thoughts On The Matter Are.. That You Might Not Have Been And Used The Day To Gauge The Town. Its An Interesting Tactic. Because, There Is A One Post Minimum In The Game. And You Could Use That Time To Ponder In Your Own Head.

But If You Actually Were Poisoned Yesterday. Then , The Cult Have The Other Town Power Role.

45. ISO #1145

Well, In My Opinion We Lynch The One That's Been Acting The Most Cultish..

And That Person In My Opinion Would Be Rachyl.
    Oh, so now you want to lynch Rachyl? Why not Day 1? or HELL Day 2? you were on the Spruance train i believe, and you were also on the MM train were you not? You seemingly jumped on those trains right in the middle of the votes to seem inconspicuous. You also voted them up without any really meaningful purpose. A seemingly confirmed not cult had his vote on rachyl, why not then? You REEK of Arsonist/Cult. I will use everything I have to get you lynched, I will ISO you and point out EVERYWHERE you have acting scummy in this game even if it takes me 4+hours. There is only one thing that can save you and I highly DOUBT that will happen.

46. ISO #1146

I Have An Answer To That Question Blink.. My Thoughts On The Matter Are.. That You Might Not Have Been And Used The Day To Gauge The Town. Its An Interesting Tactic. Because, There Is A One Post Minimum In The Game. And You Could Use That Time To Ponder In Your Own Head.

But If You Actually Were Poisoned Yesterday. Then , The Cult Have The Other Town Power Role.
    So you say you don't think i was BMED and I wanted time to watch day 2 and see how everyone acted? based on your response I'm assuming you also believe that I fakeed it and am town, am I correct?

47. ISO #1147

48. ISO #1148

Well, Sir You Are Entitled To Your Opinion.. However, You Would Be Wrong About Me. But My Stance Is This. Rachyls Religious Crap Reeks Of Cult. Also, Efe Is Most Likely In My Personal Opinion Agumon With No PPL Dead And Its Day 3 With Evils Able To Get A Head Start. I Was Again Persuaded To Change My Vote. On Day 1 By Naz Who Was Another Of My Day 1 Reads As Cultist. I Admit Any Lynch Day One Wasnt Good For Us Blink & Yesterdays Lynch Was Just As Bad. Actually At This Point All The Evils Have To Do Is Wait For Night To Fall. And Its Over For Us.

49. ISO #1149

50. ISO #1150

So you say you don't think i was BMED and I wanted time to watch day 2 and see how everyone acted? based on your response I'm assuming you also believe that I fakeed it and am town, am I correct?
    Im Not Sure But Day 1 I Was Sure You Were Town. And With Nothing To Go On But Our Interaction At The Moment. Id Say You Are Still Town. Just Very Crafty At This Game.