Register

User Tag List

Page 31 of 77 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,550 of 3805
  1. ISO #1501

2. ISO #1502

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Man, I didn't want to waste time about that yet... but... Okay one of my teachers at college YEARS AGO had made an error. And he had two choices get fired or teach all his students by skype/in person to fix that, because it was a really critical error.... I am fucking sick and had to STUDY COLLEGE STUFF because a dumbfuck had made an error. Okay? So no I dont have time to read everyone in 3 hours while I had to do that + im sick + i have 300 posts to read and you keep adding more and more and more, KK?
    sorry m8 my plan is aimed at everybody i TRULY hate inside gn8 now
    I Like Ice Cream

3. ISO #1503

4. ISO #1504

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Ah. Well, in that case... Scvmurderer is pretty suspect
    I refuse a lynch on Scv. His train got up too fast. Not only there was 0 resistance, there was hard pushing on him and he suddenly got as one of the first lynch targets.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #1505

6. ISO #1506

7. ISO #1507

8. ISO #1508
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    i dont want to lynch hybrid or scv, id rather lynch MARL then mayb noz MM im 50-50 on legit i feel like he is town but my guts telling me hes scum fuck
    ... you may have a point about Marluxion - he's being AFK for most of the day after he posted some shit... he did accuse me however.

9. ISO #1509

10. ISO #1510

11. ISO #1511

I refuse a lynch on Scv. His train got up too fast. Not only there was 0 resistance, there was hard pushing on him and he suddenly got as one of the first lynch targets.
    ok scum right here. train?

Scvmurderer (3 [L-4]):
    Distorted, Magoroth, Efekannn02
    Marluxion (4 [L-3]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Noz_Bugz, Fielzanks, naz
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-6]):
    Hybrid
    Noz_Bugz (2 [L-5]):
    Scvmurderer, rumox
    blinkskater (1 [L-6]):
    Marluxion
    Efekannn02 (1 [L-6]):
    Light_Yagami

he has 3 votes (me magoroth and EFEKANNN) --- Right now marlu has 4 votes, and ur saying SCVs train got up faster, yet u are voting some1s who's literally went up instnatly. i was pushing at SCV for probably about 20-30 posts longer than Marlu

12. ISO #1512
    Ganelon

FUCK. I'm reluctant to vote him up - PLEASE NOBODY VOTE HIM UP YET, I WILL REREAD ALL OF HIS POSTS, THANKFULLY THERE AREN'T MANY OF THEM

13. ISO #1513

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    he signs off every time i ask him about this.....or mention it.
    Hm? That's interesting though. In the mod, I always know he's scum because he just ignores obvious things or doesn't want to comment about someone's behavior.... Efe + Scv team...? Seems super unlikely, Efe is probably not Mafia.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

14. ISO #1514

15. ISO #1515

Scvmurderer (3 [L-4]):
    Marluxion (4 [L-3]):
    Hybrid
    Noz_Bugz (2 [L-5]):
    Scvmurderer, rumox
    blinkskater (1 [L-6]):
    Marluxion
    Efekannn02 (1 [L-6]):
    Light_Yagami

he has 3 votes (me magoroth and EFEKANNN) --- Right now marlu has 4 votes, and ur saying SCVs train got up faster, yet u are voting some1s who's literally went up instnatly. i was pushing at SCV for probably about 20-30 posts longer than Marlu
    but i've been pushing marl for about 8 hours now............................................... ............

16. ISO #1516

Scvmurderer (3 [L-4]):
    Marluxion (4 [L-3]):
    Hybrid
    Noz_Bugz (2 [L-5]):
    Scvmurderer, rumox
    blinkskater (1 [L-6]):
    Marluxion
    Efekannn02 (1 [L-6]):
    Light_Yagami

I was pushing at marlux since he has shown up lol, go see my first list of reads.

17. ISO #1517

18. ISO #1518

but i've been pushing marl for about 8 hours now............................................... ............
    And you too? ^^ @Distorted Scumpoints to you.

19. ISO #1519

20. ISO #1520

Calling it right now

MM and SCV are a scumteam
    Lmao okay.

21. ISO #1521

Hm? That's interesting though. In the mod, I always know he's scum because he just ignores obvious things or doesn't want to comment about someone's behavior.... Efe + Scv team...? Seems super unlikely, Efe is probably not Mafia.
    confirmed town here then gn8

-vote Marluxion
    I Like Ice Cream

22. ISO #1522

23. ISO #1523

something about noz' lynch and hybrids just throws me off - the trains built so fast on them.
    u literally were the cause of the noz lynch, we are all agreeing we need a lynch today and u happened to lead the town. Still catching up from this post - noticed all the votes have left noz.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

24. ISO #1524

but the votes werent being pushed. it was just reads still. what I am talking about is:

-Hybrid got built up fast, we all know that
    -we went off hybrid and noz was literally at L3/2 almost instnatly lol
    -went to MM/SCV .... cant get past L5

if Marlux flips town then what? and if he flips scum then what? other than i lose a bunch of town points because i right now look as if im defending.

25. ISO #1525

26. ISO #1526

27. ISO #1527

Calling it right now

MM and SCV are a scumteam
    Oh btw. If that's true, who's the 3rd Mafia? It's Blinkskater. Lol, legit.

28. ISO #1528
    Ganelon

Fuck fuck fuck... I dunno about anything, but MM changed his read on me pretty dramatically after he got voted up... unless he read me as town and didn't care to tell.

I would agree with Distorted tbh...

29. ISO #1529

30. ISO #1530

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    u literally were the cause of the noz lynch, we are all agreeing we need a lynch today and u happened to lead the town. Still catching up from this post - noticed all the votes have left noz.
    EXACTLY!!!!!!! They agreed with hybrid, potentially even rumox, then Noz, why not MM or SCV? that is when a wall was hit.

31. ISO #1531

32. ISO #1532

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Also if efe is rigger it would be beneficial to both town and mafia to get rid of rigger. Just my thought.
    Scummy post bookmark #1525

33. ISO #1533
    Ganelon

The only way Distorted could be wrong about MM/Scv is if 'e were scum, and I honestly do not see any world where he could be scum atm...

34. ISO #1534

35. ISO #1535

but the votes werent being pushed. it was just reads still. what I am talking about is:

-Hybrid got built up fast, we all know that
    -we went off hybrid and noz was literally at L3/2 almost instnatly lol
    -went to MM/SCV .... cant get past L5

if Marlux flips town then what? and if he flips scum then what? other than i lose a bunch of town points because i right now look as if im defending.
    i think you are right i will vote with you if its MM or SCV

36. ISO #1536

37. ISO #1537

38. ISO #1538

i think you are right i will vote with you if its MM or SCV
    i am willing to go for marlu first if the majority really feel that. we have the people to do a false lynch or 2 if it really comes down to it. But i want the information CLEARLY out there right now. L-1 EoD ect is the best info

39. ISO #1539

EXACTLY!!!!!!! They agreed with hybrid, potentially even rumox, then Noz, why not MM or SCV? that is when a wall was hit.
    -vote Scvmurderer
    You dumb fuck. Now I'm gonna lynch him, null read so lets go... stupid

40. ISO #1540

41. ISO #1541

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    I've already given you my thoughts but you didn't try to convince me otherwise. Would you mind telling me why?
    Because im the only 1 pushing people and we have 9 people online....hard to keep focused on 1 person =P lol and it's hard to convince 1 person of something I am not sure of myself. I am speaking to the group as a whole here for opinions, reasonings, anything!!!!

42. ISO #1542

43. ISO #1543

44. ISO #1544

dont like MM hear u say that.......lol
    I don't understand what it means ANYWAY @Magoroth pls explain lol

45. ISO #1545

46. ISO #1546

47. ISO #1547

Because im the only 1 pushing people and we have 9 people online....hard to keep focused on 1 person =P lol and it's hard to convince 1 person of something I am not sure of myself. I am speaking to the group as a whole here for opinions, reasonings, anything!!!!
    Check vote count.

48. ISO #1548

49. ISO #1549

50. ISO #1550