Register

User Tag List

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 1743
  1. ISO #1551

2. ISO #1552

3. ISO #1553

Re: S-FM Black Flag Nightless ll

Oh well, I guess I'm gonna start that ISO... 31 pages of 50 posts to get through. AAAAAAAAAAA
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #1554

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    nah i thikn ur town - u woulda pretended to be AFK for magoroth rather than randomly popping in just to hammer.
    True.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #1555

6. ISO #1556

7. ISO #1557

8. ISO #1558

9. ISO #1559

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet_Love View Post
    MM, Blinkykann, Distorted, and SCV are all allying against me? Seems premeditated, obvious scum
    We're not allying against you, we're telling you Distorted is town. And are you serious, four scum??? XD

10. ISO #1560

MM, Blinkykann, Distorted, and SCV are all allying against me? Seems premeditated, obvious scum
    ther is 2 scums - all we are ALL telling u to do is vote hybrid lol we are not voting to lynch ur ass right now - WE ARE NOT VOTING U. ffs just vote hybrid.

maybe its hybrid and soviet, rata did explain he was willing to push hybrid.

11. ISO #1561

@Marshmallow Marshall
    @Soviet_Love
    @Scvmurderer

Let's just kill the hybrid - if by the OFF chance he is town, go for rata or whoever u guys want ill step back.
    When?

12. ISO #1562

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkykannn07 View Post
    ok soviet is fucking scum this is not the town soviet we have played with in the past rofl
    Lol. In the past we had night actions, and I would constantly say quit meta-reading and just base it off night-actions. We can't do that here. It does feel kinda random. But like.. Distorted want to lynch an AFK before, and then harped on Arsonist for a long time. Even when Magaroth wasn't posting a lot... makes me wonder why he wasn't harping on Magaroth also. This is my suspicion.

13. ISO #1563

I don't have to vote Distorted. I'm just saying if it was 44 hours later, my vote would be on him. But we have plenty of time. I don't want to turbo lynch anyone. Let's discuss, dissect, figure out what's what.

What alliances do there seem to be? Who is buddying with whom?
    3 people did not vote magoroth. we need 1 scum lynch to win.

You mean to tell me with all ur odds and statistics u find it a higher % chance that both scums voted magoroth?

14. ISO #1564

I have been town in all 3 games I have played on here, and I am town in this game too (my 4th game). I PLAY THE SAME WAY IT'S JUST THE SCENARIOS THAT ARE DIFFERENT.

Actually I'm probably playing a little differently because there's just too many fucking messages. Holy shit. Also LYNCH DISTORTED.

15. ISO #1565

3 people did not vote magoroth. we need 1 scum lynch to win.

You mean to tell me with all ur odds and statistics u find it a higher % chance that both scums voted magoroth?
    That's fair. It does seem unlikely that BOTH were on magoroth when it wasn't there.

So whose vote wasn't on magoroth? Do we just alternate among those people?

16. ISO #1566

I have been town in all 3 games I have played on here, and I am town in this game too (my 4th game). I PLAY THE SAME WAY IT'S JUST THE SCENARIOS THAT ARE DIFFERENT.

Actually I'm probably playing a little differently because there's just too many fucking messages. Holy shit. Also LYNCH DISTORTED.
    .....wow - This game is literally CLEAR CUT now and still people resisting against hybrid lol so i guess it is soviet and not rata.

17. ISO #1567

18. ISO #1568

19. ISO #1569

20. ISO #1570

21. ISO #1571

Lol. In the past we had night actions, and I would constantly say quit meta-reading and just base it off night-actions. We can't do that here. It does feel kinda random. But like.. Distorted want to lynch an AFK before, and then harped on Arsonist for a long time. Even when Magaroth wasn't posting a lot... makes me wonder why he wasn't harping on Magaroth also. This is my suspicion.
    AGAIN ITS DAY 1 mafia doesn't bus their own team mates on DAY 1 it just doesn't happen, MM and distorteds fight ended up being a TVT interaction like i suggested at one point with scum just sitting back letting them battle it out, also my meta read on hybrid is going fucking beserk right now, hybrid will ALWAYS try to buddy efe because hybrid believes he can get efe to vote with him all of the time, and efe was so die hard distorted is evil blah blah blah since day fucking one hybrid exploited that hybrid is the season 5 champion and a dam fucking good FM player he knows exactly what he is doing all of his words, interactions seemed calculated/premeditated, if your logical mind cant see that then i would lynch you right after hybrid

22. ISO #1572

Instead of making this take forever, should we turbo lynch one of the 3? Arsonist, Hybrid, Rata.
    thats kinda what im pushing for with hybrid. after that display I have 0 questions. he did not even ask for an update before he started flinging votes around and buddying efe. he came in with the purpose to confuse, and delay as long as he could.

23. ISO #1573

24. ISO #1574

Ok worse case scenario: what do we do if we lynch all 3 and they all flip town? If we kill Rat, Hybrid, Arsonist....

Then we will have:

Soviet_Love
    MM
    Distorted
    Blinkykann
    SCVmurderer

That is 3 towns left and gg. Do we deviate from the strategy? Do we just lynch all 3 of the suspects?
    ask that after 2 lynchs and i will answer

25. ISO #1575

26. ISO #1576

Ok worse case scenario: what do we do if we lynch all 3 and they all flip town? If we kill Rat, Hybrid, Arsonist....

Then we will have:

Soviet_Love
    MM
    Distorted
    Blinkykann
    SCVmurderer

That is 3 towns left and gg. Do we deviate from the strategy? Do we just lynch all 3 of the suspects?
    lets just lynch hybrid then move from there - I dont think turbo lynching all 3 is the best idea, but i feel lynching hybrid then rata is pretty solid.

But i believe game ends after hybrid. his play = scum, thats it. He would have asked for everyones updated reads before going back to reread. instead, he launched into troll mode to confuse everyone - hopped on efe accusing me to throw in more confusion, then dipped out. never asked for anyone else opinions - he had an agenda, and that was to keep things confusing.

If hybrid is town - i'll start rereading a LOT of wtf has been going on - but rata will prolly be my next focus from how they interacted. they were doing the "scum in plain site". They know the games pretty much done, hybrid knows he jumped into a solved game lol he is the FM champ he knows when he sees a massive uphill battle that comes with over 1200 pages of reading.

27. ISO #1577

Then we will have:

Soviet_Love
    MM
    Distorted
    Blinkykann
    SCVmurderer

that would not be gg - that puts us at mylo btw - we have 4 lynches still lol i mean even in probabilities drawing a name out of a hat we have the odds in our favor.

28. ISO #1578

lets just lynch hybrid then move from there - I dont think turbo lynching all 3 is the best idea, but i feel lynching hybrid then rata is pretty solid.

But i believe game ends after hybrid. his play = scum, thats it. He would have asked for everyones updated reads before going back to reread. instead, he launched into troll mode to confuse everyone - hopped on efe accusing me to throw in more confusion, then dipped out. never asked for anyone else opinions - he had an agenda, and that was to keep things confusing.

If hybrid is town - i'll start rereading a LOT of wtf has been going on - but rata will prolly be my next focus from how they interacted. they were doing the "scum in plain site". They know the games pretty much done, hybrid knows he jumped into a solved game lol he is the FM champ he knows when he sees a massive uphill battle that comes with over 1200 pages of reading.
    dude it's so simple put Hybrid at L2 is Ratat doesn't put him at L1 he is scum lol

29. ISO #1579

30. ISO #1580

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkykannn07 View Post
    dude it's so simple put Hybrid at L2 is Ratat doesn't put him at L1 he is scum lol
    true... but dont forget, we dont need to kill all 3 scum, just 2 and its gg. 1 scum can still be alive.

@Soviet_Love I know we are probably coming on very strong right now, sorry for that. We just have played with hybrid a lot and know his meta, thats why im honestly shocked MM didnt vote him, but even MM is saying "too scummy to be scum". I mean this is not hybrids game, and Rata "offering" to vote hybrid but leaving his vote with me and leaving.. yeah

@Soviet_Love I can tell you im town 1000x I pushed hard at MM and got him to L-2 (not L-1) and called it off, everyone went to Arsonist, he was at L-2 and just said fk it lets just get Magoroth.

31. ISO #1581

32. ISO #1582

that would not be gg - that puts us at mylo btw - we have 4 lynches still lol i mean even in probabilities drawing a name out of a hat we have the odds in our favor.
    scum wins if there's 3 town left, town wins if there's only 1 scum left. It's not about equal or more than for the scum. It's about reducing town's number to 3.

33. ISO #1583

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    Fuck this, it's clear y'all have tunnel vision and no intentions of letting Hybrid read everything. Let's get it over with.

-vote Hybrid
    ok so I think it is Soviet then...

and @Ratatoskr I do not believe hybrid is going to read. He is just delaying the day to throw more confusion. He showed no intentions of trying to learn whats going on in the game; if he backed off and started reading or asking about peoples reads sure, but instead he was pushing efe to lynch me and throwing all sorts of random confusion.

34. ISO #1584

35. ISO #1585

true... but dont forget, we dont need to kill all 3 scum, just 2 and its gg. 1 scum can still be alive.

@Soviet_Love I know we are probably coming on very strong right now, sorry for that. We just have played with hybrid a lot and know his meta, thats why im honestly shocked MM didnt vote him, but even MM is saying "too scummy to be scum". I mean this is not hybrids game, and Rata "offering" to vote hybrid but leaving his vote with me and leaving.. yeah

@Soviet_Love I can tell you im town 1000x I pushed hard at MM and got him to L-2 (not L-1) and called it off, everyone went to Arsonist, he was at L-2 and just said fk it lets just get Magoroth.
    Take votes off, we have so much time left. Don't turbo lynch yet I want to keep discussing.

I feel like lynching Hybrid is the day 2 equivalent of lynching an AFK - he has 80 pages worth of shit to trudge through. I'd more comfortable with Rata if anything. When I had 30 pages of shit to trudge through I trolled a little at first too bc I didn't know where the conversation was at.

36. ISO #1586

37. ISO #1587

and @Ratatoskr I do not believe hybrid is going to read. He is just delaying the day to throw more confusion. He showed no intentions of trying to learn whats going on in the game; if he backed off and started reading or asking about peoples reads sure, but instead he was pushing efe to lynch me and throwing all sorts of random confusion.
    hybrid is in bed right now by the way

38. ISO #1588

39. ISO #1589

I still think you're scum but whatever.

40. ISO #1590

Take votes off, we have so much time left. Don't turbo lynch yet I want to keep discussing.

I feel like lynching Hybrid is the day 2 equivalent of lynching an AFK - he has 80 pages worth of shit to trudge through. I'd more comfortable with Rata if anything. When I had 30 pages of shit to trudge through I trolled a little at first too bc I didn't know where the conversation was at.
    scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum

41. ISO #1591

42. ISO #1592

@Marshmallow Marshall
    it's not rata, its soviet..

@Soviet_Love he will not do all that reading. @Marshmallow Marshall do you believe hybrid will do all that reading from what he came in here doing? lol

43. ISO #1593

44. ISO #1594

Do it then, they have tunnel vision. They're not going to even acknowledge the possibility of things being wrong. They look at what the votes were last night and have made the conclusion that they must kill one of us. So do it, I don't care. I just hope they know what they're doing because if they're wrong it could cost us the game.

45. ISO #1595

46. ISO #1596

47. ISO #1597

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    Do it then, they have tunnel vision. They're not going to even acknowledge the possibility of things being wrong. They look at what the votes were last night and have made the conclusion that they must kill one of us. So do it, I don't care. I just hope they know what they're doing because if they're wrong it could cost us the game.
    <3 thank you for trusting yourself unto the town

This town block is for you. Use it wisely.

48. ISO #1598

49. ISO #1599

50. ISO #1600