1. ISO #1

stop the cheating remove any ability to select a name

first of all i do not want the CONTROL FREAK fascist to post here
    i don't and never asked their opinion :
    lysergic cryptonif elixir tossangel brendan

they didn't read what i typed and also twisted and changed what i say;
    and closed the thread...

i don't want an option i want the possibility to cheat to be removed
    then NO MORE pick up names . no more MODS favoritism ass leaking ,cheating .
    no more friends put real name or same name each game to recognize and cheat together .
    The end ! no more cheating in map !

i don't want you here fascist (lysergic cryptonit elixir tossangel brendan) !
    i would like comment from the free world :
    the other players
    so mind your own stuff (if you can... a control freak can't so no hope).

keep the thread opened that any player could give his opinion ;
    even if it had to take 10 years.
    Last edited by dude54; May 10th, 2016 at 07:51 PM.
    i am a free thinker. free speech for all or not a democracy.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: stop the cheating remove any ability to select a name

i didn't ask mods to come and give an opinion i want discuss with players.

Mods are not people you can talk with because they have power and
    if they want be true over you they close thread stalk you and more.
    the only work for the MOD is to remind the rules of the forum give advices
    but at no time to be fascist control freak.

i am not your father guys it's not my job to educate you so
    this is the last time i reply to a "MOD" .

the mods comes here .. they don't read (and my previous thread as well ).
    and do not see that my opinion is remove the pick up name option.
    then remove the possibility to cheat.
    as i already said if you disagree it's because you use it for favoritism
    and cheating yourself.
    i wish i care your menaces mikeu1 .

let's see what you said mikeu1 when i posted in mod abuse complaining about lysergic (see picture)
    and not happy to people in denial and liars and fascists .
    i was also being myself the guy you was admiring once ( who knows why maybe you don't like everyone secretly ).

like what you people have a poor integrity you are reversible and double faces.

CLICK THE PICTURE here to zoom
    Captureeeeaa.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by mikeu1 View Post
    Dear Dude54,

You better watch your fucking mouth, I'm tired of your mouth rambling like a god damn child. I'm not going to tolerate this type of disrespect you keep on applying to my family. At this point, I don't give a fuck what you think or what you are recommending. You have no respect for us, for where we've came on here calmly just to answer your questions. There wouldn't be a community without the staff we have here, today. You want to keep on playing games, I don't give a fuck if you add me to your fascist list, neither.

You cry about people naming themselves Moderator names, Oh My God! You serious crying about people's names. The calm people before hand have explained in fine details of how to prevent this, but instead you continue to tear up because of my "fascist" friends. You are a cry baby, simple as that. I'm probably the only one here that will come here and fucking bitch you the fuck out, kid. Your thread was closed, and just like this one is about to be.

You complained about Lysergic, kicking you from the game pre-maturely and the higher-ups talked to him about the issue. Done Deal, but no one will be removed or kicked from Staff for any action like that. Leave staff names out of your mouth and talk about the real fucking issues. Simple as that.

sincerely,
    fascist MikeU

"Leave staff names out of your mouth and talk about the real fucking issues."

my response to you is don't come if you not invited,
    i want talk to other players not you , i never seen a forum filled up
    with mods and you only talk with them this is my first time rofl ;
    i am in a "control freak" nest !?
    Last edited by dude54; May 10th, 2016 at 06:39 PM.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by dude54 View Post
    i didn't ask mods to come and give an opinion i want discuss with players.

Mods are not people you can talk with because they have power
    I think the major issue with your rhetoric is: if you have a problem with a facet of game design you need to be speaking to the designers who could actually influence changing it would you not?

I dunno why the thread got closed but I'm not really seeing your case to be honest. The option you want is literally in the game.
    Photobucket in 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    if you have elixir to contend with gl hf

8. ISO #8

Dude54, I believe the entire problem here is your lack of the ability to read or understand the replies you received in your previous thread. Myself as well as many others have already spoken in your previous post as to the solution of your problem.

A) The game already has the features to ONLY assign random names, you can host the game yourself and enable it.

B) There is NO plans to ever remove the custom names from the game. Please see plan A above.

C) When a thread is closed, it is done so due to the judgement of the staff here at sc2mafia. Continuing to open additional threads will not get your point across and will only lead to them being closed as well. Your post was closed, not deleted. Anyone in the future can still search and read it and post a new topic if they feel the need.
    t

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

still leave it opened so players have a chance to give their opinion
    even next month or next year.

i don't think your opinion is a good one,
    and i don't think you should close threads because you think you responded
    and that your opinion is superior or a good one.
    if you don't want a debate between players don't do a forum.

i wanted to interact with players not moderators obviously,
    at least not in the way you do it all of you mods= "i am true ,you are wrong"

if darkrevenant the map maker is opposed to it and post it , i will care.
    you guys are something i already described ... villains .

for me this is 100% true ; pick up a name is obviously helping and encouraging cheating
    and favoritism , anyone using denial on this 100% truism
    is taking advantage on this feature to cheat and do favors ( i repeat) ;
    and then is opposed to a change , of course.

Quote Originally Posted by mikevipe View Post
    Dude54, I believe the entire problem here is your lack of the ability to read or understand the replies you received in your previous thread. Myself as well as many others have already spoken in your previous post as to the solution of your problem.

A) The game already has the features to ONLY assign random names, you can host the game yourself and enable it.

B) There is NO plans to ever remove the custom names from the game. Please see plan A above.

C) When a thread is closed, it is done so due to the judgement of the staff here at sc2mafia. Continuing to open additional threads will not get your point across and will only lead to them being closed as well. Your post was closed, not deleted. Anyone in the future can still search and read it and post a new topic if they feel the need.
    Last edited by dude54; May 10th, 2016 at 07:53 PM.

12. ISO #12

you cut my phrase the quote is truncated then you twist what i said.

if you could read? i mean if you could be honest (big laugh) ;
    you did the same the other did ;
    write something i didn't said.

"i don't want an option i want the possibility to cheat to be removed
    then NO MORE pick up names ."
    (edited this)

Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    I think the major issue with your rhetoric is: if you have a problem with a facet of game design you need to be speaking to the designers who could actually influence changing it would you not?

I dunno why the thread got closed but I'm not really seeing your case to be honest. The option you want is literally in the game.
    Last edited by dude54; May 10th, 2016 at 07:52 PM.

13. ISO #13

you cut my phrase the quote is truncated then you twist what i said.

if you could read? i mean if you could be honest (big laugh) ;
    you did the same the other did ;
    write something i didn't said.

"i don't want an option i want the possibility to cheat to be removed
    then NO MORE pick up names ."
    (edited this)
    So you want an option that other players enjoy to be removed entirely just because you don't like it? That's pretty fascist of you.
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

14. ISO #14

Tokamak: Let me see if I can decipher what you want here.

You would like for the option to pick names to be removed because you think it promotes cheating?
    You do not want staff/moderator/admin/game-development in-put because you think they (we) are biased?
    You opened up this thread for other players like yourself to be able to express their opinions about this idea that you have promoted?
    You are hoping to gain insight into the minds of fellow players, so that, together you can come with a resolution to stop cheating/mod worship/and or abuse...etc?
    You think moderation/staff/development are not going to take you seriously, and are only going to fight with you, and that's not what you want?
    You don't want an option to stop name picking, you want randomized names automatically so that it prevents cheating?

I suggest the following:

1. State to your fellow players, what it is, that you suggest.
    2. Elicit feedback.
    3. Post this thread somewhere, where, your fellow compatriots will be able find it.
    4. Ignore/do not engage in unnecessary responses to anyone that you do not deem integral to your discussion.
    5. Come up with bulleted points on why you think this idea is good, and why you think it should be made into the meta.
    6. Be respectful. The people you are speaking to, are still the gate-keepers of the game/your idea being implemented.

My thoughts:

1. I agree, randomized MIGHT reduce cheating.
    2. However counter to that point is 3rd party systems (i.e. team-speak, skype, discord, mumble, raid call, mumble, curse, add them as a friend on b.net and having windowed mode on or tabbing. etc.)
    3. However, you have to look at like this. Removing the option to pick your own names, punishes all players for the action of a few.
    4. Keep in mind, that while, yes people will always cheat even without being able to pick their names.
    5. I agree though, maybe there is a way forward that somehow hinders cheating, especially name cheating.
    6. I get that you feel victimized by the staff, and that you are hesitant to speak to anyone from staff, but keep in mind, most of the staff REALLY care about the game and are just trying to make it better for players like YOU.
    7. I appreciate your convictions and your dedication to wanting to make the game better.
    8. I think there is a way forward, in a more amicable way.
    9. Please do not hesitate to post your ideas.
    10. Not everyone is a fascist pig, but it can feel like the world is against you sometimes.

Feel free to PM me any-time if you'd like to talk. Be well man.

15. ISO #15

no more friends put real name or same name each game to recognize and cheat together .
    I was going to say I support this but I had to change my mind. I strongly support ass leaking as an integral function of this game. Anyone going against ass leaking is only because they want to dominate people (That's a brain sickness)
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

What happen to this player lol.....if he dislike people to pick the name whatever they want. He could have use his English skill to host his own favorite save and adjusting what ever he likes:/
    - The only problem for the host who host his/her own save is trying to balance his/her own save to make the game fair (I still remember the time when Nobama report a save with 300% failure...I was one of the victim lol)
    Last edited by Yukitaka Oni; May 11th, 2016 at 12:25 AM.

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

18. ISO #18

Why am I even posting on this thread... Have you seen the tags?
    "brain sickness, control freak, fascist, mod"

Anyways, Whilst the OP has poorly maintained his composure in this post, or tried to effectively convey his point from an open position, the 'brain sick, ass leaking, fascist mods' do are antagonizing OP, and perpetuating the shitposting. Even if OPs suggestion never make it anywhere, I dont think theres the need to sink to OPs level and argue with him, its rather unproffesional. In a related note, I'd like to nominate PTB for attempting to reconcile and evaluate the situation at hand in a mature manner.
    -vote PowersThatBe

And now that im just contributing to shitposting, ill take my exit.
    xoxo

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    Wait before I leave, I want that save... Yuki, you need to link the replay <3
    Quote Originally Posted by nobama View Post
    oh no my friend, it was a 300% failure rate lol. here is the screenshot.
    Attachment 17967
    Quote Originally Posted by nobama View Post
    you have a point there. perhaps he wanted to see how high he could get it and twinked around with settings until it got as high as possible. i dont want to report him, i hate being a cheesy tattle tale unless someone really does something aggressive and hostile. it was pretty dumb though
    Sorry 300% only but it still consider a trolling hard....

v)o.o)^

21. ISO #21

Naming does not allow for cheating, only favoritism. Sure, two or more people could know each others real identity, but that's simple meta. For them to cheat, they would still require out of game communication(which it doesn't matter if you could change your name or not) or simple game throwing if not on same team. Names hinder neither.

This is no excuse to remove a long time feature of SC2Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

I still don't understand how I am a fascist in this situation.

All I did was tell him that he doesn't know how -mute works. He thought that if you mute someone, they can't hear you. But in reality, they can hear you but you can't hear them. Then I told him it's not wise to -mute 1/3 of a game when you're Mayor as your whole role relies on day chat.

26. ISO #26

i don't want you here fascist (Orpz, HUNTER9709, Elixir, mikevipe, Tossangel, Grakylan, MattZed, Ash, powerofdeath, Helz, Kovath, Apocist, Whad, ika, Funce, PowersThatBe, Calix, Mugy, SuperJack, Brendan, Lysergic, DarknessB, Gyrlander, cattack, Iced_Monopoly, Yukitaka Oni, mikeu1, Tyrion Lannister, Cryptonic) !

27. ISO #27

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    Why am I even posting on this thread... Have you seen the tags?
    "brain sickness, control freak, fascist, mod"

Anyways, Whilst the OP has poorly maintained his composure in this post, or tried to effectively convey his point from an open position, the 'brain sick, ass leaking, fascist mods' do are antagonizing OP, and perpetuating the shitposting. Even if OPs suggestion never make it anywhere, I dont think theres the need to sink to OPs level and argue with him, its rather unproffesional. In a related note, I'd like to nominate PTB for attempting to reconcile and evaluate the situation at hand in a mature manner.
    -vote PowersThatBe

And now that im just contributing to shitposting, ill take my exit.
    xoxo
    3 things

1. I am not staff
    2. I am very intentionally being BM here
    3. There is no way this guy is not trolling. Nobody acts like this legitimately. I am not sure why people are taking him any shade of seriously but he is 9 kinds of hilarious.

Is it really inappropriate to troll a troll?
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

28. ISO #28

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    3 things

1. I am not staff
    3. There is no way this guy is not trolling. Nobody acts like this legitimately. I am not sure why people are taking him any shade of seriously but he is 9 kinds of hilarious.

Let's be honest -- it wouldn't be the Mafia community without wacky demands and needless drama, lol.

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    i don't want you here fascist (Orpz, HUNTER9709, Elixir, mikevipe, Tossangel, Grakylan, MattZed, Ash, powerofdeath, Helz, Kovath, Apocist, Whad, ika, Funce, PowersThatBe, Calix, Mugy, SuperJack, Brendan, Lysergic, DarknessB, Gyrlander, cattack, Iced_Monopoly, Yukitaka Oni, mikeu1, Tyrion Lannister, Cryptonic) !
    ^)o.o)^ omg sorry your highness

v)o.o)^

31. ISO #31

first of all i do not want the CONTROL FREAK fascist to post here
    i don't and never asked their opinion :
    lysergic cryptonif elixir tossangel brendan

they didn't read what i typed and also twisted and changed what i say;
    and closed the thread...

i don't want you here fascist (lysergic cryptonit elixir tossangel brendan) !
    i would like comment from the free world :
    the other players
    so mind your own stuff (if you can... a control freak can't so no hope).

keep the thread opened that any player could give his opinion ;
    even if it had to take 10 years.
    Is it trying to communicate?

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    3 things

1. I am not staff

Lol, what a fascist opinion LMAO ur brain is sick as fuck dood
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Tbh if the people you are complaining about has 10 brain cells, you d only one 15 just because you are thinkinf they d read it and just because you are thinking that mod mafia always have a stable and the same thinking pattern going on. This thing is compeltly useless and not worth reading. If you complain losing the game then just stop playing because you could always mak3 town believe in yourself. Stop blaming the other players and calşing them idiots and blame yourself for your own lose for once....

34. ISO #34

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Tokamak: Let me see if I can decipher what you want here.
    Oh my god before I read this line I was thinking this dude54 guy sounds exactly like Tokamak LMAO.

I'm disappointed, Tokamak. Don't you hate me anymore?

Then I told him it's not wise to -mute 1/3 of a game when you're Mayor as your whole role relies on day chat.
    Sometimes he mutes people then tells everyone to lynch them for no role or lw LMAO.

Those tags tho... HAHAHAHA this guy is comedy gold as usual xD
    Last edited by Exeter350; May 17th, 2016 at 07:59 AM.

Your friendly neighbourhood Asian.