S-FM 285: High Noon At The Redwood Saloon - Page 35
Register

User Tag List

Page 35 of 76 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 45 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,750 of 3757
  1. ISO #1701

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    With that out of the way here's the game from my point of view: My role is Coroner. Obviously I checked Nightmare and he was in fact a Doctor/Bodyguard: "Good with a bow and arrow" was flavor text for the bodyguard part of his role card if we would have successfully healed. When you mentioned that Blackmailing poisons the target, the pieces clicked perfectly. You THE MOST apparent target to be healed by a Doctor; This would have saved a town member, confirmed another and made him a bodyguard.

We can conclude with two things:
    1. Nightmare was the mislynch of the century.
    2. Unless there is another doctor, Magoroth is very, very dead.

---------------

Moving on, let's assume Naz wasn't lying about being a Gunsmith. ISO her posts and it's pretty obvious she wasn't lying. Somebody here has a gun and they have yet to announce it, likewise -- Naz has yet to announce who she gunned. We don't know if it's able to be used during the day or at night and we don't know if it will reveal who fired it. An important question to consider is who would she gun? Generally I'd suspect her cousin Aamirus but Naz pushed for Aamirus until the last half hour of day 1.

If the gun CAN be used during the day and that person ISN'T scum, they should probably shoot Gyrlander now and let us scum hunt for the rest of the day.

---------------

Flavor-wise, that ninja shit MM is spouting makes absolutely no sense but I don't see anyone really talking about it. It implies there is an investigative role who can discern the alignment and more importantly, the true name of a player; Then send that information to someone else. Unless something changes, I'll be checking Distorted tonight to see if that was his ability.

---------------

And yes. I did ask Blink if I could check his dead body. He said no.
    Well I don’t see a point of MM making that up considering it earns him zero points. But honestly I feel like that message prolly just came from distorted so eh/meh. Idk why you just outed yourself dawg ur prolly just gonna get blackmailpoisoned next
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

2. ISO #1702

i should have just claimed immediately yesterday and asked d1

i agree there are too many TPRs
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

3. ISO #1703

i can only give out 1 gun per day phase so please answer my question(s)
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

4. ISO #1704

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    it's survey time

@Kenny
    @Frinckles
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Otakudweeb69
    @Light_Yagami
    @aamirus
    @Magoroth
    @Scvmurderer
    @Gyrlander
    @Wiisp

who would you want me to give a gun to? if its yourself, who would you shoot?

@Magoroth respond with 1 quote of a person you would give to
    if you want the gun, quote twice who you would shoot
    Otaku, by PoE. Idk who to shoot, I still think MM is scummy. I thought SCV would likely target Distorted for a mafia kill, but with there being so little citizens he's completely in the clear now. Also obviously Mag if Gyrlander doesn't flip scum.
    Why is almost noone doubting Mag's claim anyway? A blackmailer poisoner? That's almost as unbelievable as the mason assassin claim of his last scumgame that I remember.

5. ISO #1705

6. ISO #1706

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Please use paraphrasing and dont directly quote me.

Or i shall unleash a plague.
    Oh shit sorry I didn’t know

You can’t see me right now, but I’m doing the deepest dogeza one can possibly perform. Shall you will it, I will commit sudoku immediately
    Doki doki delete yourself (9'^')9

7. ISO #1707

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @naz
    actually ill join you on that wagon
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

#doitforthevine
    This was before mag confirmed(? Claims to) gyr as non town, worth checking for wiisp and gyr team? (Idk I missed a lot not sure if this ideas already been entertained)

8. ISO #1708

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    How the fuck are there so many tpr?
    Like, I think SCV is the only citizen claim, not counting those who didn't say anything about their role?
    Even Distorted said he had a nightkill.
    That’s interesting that you thought Distorted was literally claiming to be able to shoot. Maybe that’s why he’s dead?

9. ISO #1709

10. ISO #1710

11. ISO #1711

Oh please, you can't be seriously pretending you didn't see that claim
    I didn't see it

12. ISO #1712

13. ISO #1713

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Abbie Woods, treasure hunter. I am the most badass chick in this town. THE MOST! Ellie is a best friend of mine, but I havnt seen her in years. I also need a drink. Damn right I do.

So, if you had to pick someone for me to shoot tongiht, who would it be? @aamirus .
    OH MY GOD LOL

14. ISO #1714

I also quoted aamirus and not you
    Ok?? I had read the whole thread and didn't even register disto's claim as someone who can shoot. Your point wasn't very strong until I just found the quote #1713

15. ISO #1715

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Ok?? I had read the whole thread and didn't even register disto's claim as someone who can shoot. Your point wasn't very strong until I just found the quote #1713
    My whole point is that I don’t think he’s claiming he can shoot there

16. ISO #1716

17. ISO #1717

18. ISO #1718

You said your flavor matches your role before. Are you just not believing Distorted's flavor, or did you lie back then?
    What about being a treasure hunter implies that he can kill people? I thought he was just asking for my reads there

19. ISO #1719

20. ISO #1720

21. ISO #1721

Atm:
    Aamirus is pretty lock town to me and light is pretty heavy on the town side.
    Mag being a town detective seems most likely but id be willing to entertain the idea of a scum detective
    Naz feels town especially based on aamirus’ lore info (sry for cheating on u btw I didn’t mean it)
    Flcker whatever his name’s role’s power honestly just *feels* like it would be town aligned, so I’m inclined to put him here because assuming he’s telling the truth (he very well may not be but I’m entertaining it for now) it just doesn’t feel like a scum role
    MM’s lore seems pretty townie to me but his play seems to veer on the scum side to me personally. Still, if I had to pick one side of the fence it’s the town side (im not into straddling fences)

Gyr (zergs replacement) seems 3p executioner to me what with him having a bounty on a handsome man and me being a very handsome young fellow and a townie

So uh by POE I’m thinking of a wiisp/scvm/Kenny scumteam atm that’s the best I got

22. ISO #1722

23. ISO #1723

So anyway, as somebody who actually thought Distorted was a vig, it certainly makes you a more likely suspect IMO
    Explain. Efe, the doctor, was lynched right before and there were 4 or 5 other tpr claims as well, including you who seemingly has the entire town under control and probably reads that are the opposite of mine. I still don't believe there's a realistic chance of you getting lynched either today or tomorrow.
    Why would I then nightkill such an easy target as Distorted, who I always in all games I've played with him had an easy time reading or manipulating as town or scum respectively? I was also widely townread, what was there even for me to fear from a vigilante? If anything that's a free bonus nightkill that I would want to have.

24. ISO #1724

25. ISO #1725

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    Atm:
    Aamirus is pretty lock town to me and light is pretty heavy on the town side.
    Mag being a town detective seems most likely but id be willing to entertain the idea of a scum detective
    Naz feels town especially based on aamirus’ lore info (sry for cheating on u btw I didn’t mean it)
    Flcker whatever his name’s role’s power honestly just *feels* like it would be town aligned, so I’m inclined to put him here because assuming he’s telling the truth (he very well may not be but I’m entertaining it for now) it just doesn’t feel like a scum role
    MM’s lore seems pretty townie to me but his play seems to veer on the scum side to me personally. Still, if I had to pick one side of the fence it’s the town side (im not into straddling fences)

Gyr (zergs replacement) seems 3p executioner to me what with him having a bounty on a handsome man and me being a very handsome young fellow and a townie

So uh by POE I’m thinking of a wiisp/scvm/Kenny scumteam atm that’s the best I got
    I agree that Wiisp is likely scum at this point.

26. ISO #1726

27. ISO #1727

I agree that Wiisp is likely scum at this point.
    That Efe lynch being one of the reasons. Basically as soon as day 2 started he started explaining how that Efe lynch was the worst we could possibly go for. Day 1 on the other hand he had massive influence in even making us go for it, with all his this and that can't be lynched today posts. We had several viable trains towards the end towards which he contributed a lot. He just called them bad, flip flopped a bit and put his vote on the guy who had like 0% of even becoming a train at that point after people were finding reasons for the other train.
    As town he would 100% try to actually have as much influence as possible on the final hammer, not let it go like that and then say the next day it was the worst possible decision.

28. ISO #1728

29. ISO #1729

Explain. Efe, the doctor, was lynched right before and there were 4 or 5 other tpr claims as well, including you who seemingly has the entire town under control and probably reads that are the opposite of mine. I still don't believe there's a realistic chance of you getting lynched either today or tomorrow.
    Why would I then nightkill such an easy target as Distorted, who I always in all games I've played with him had an easy time reading or manipulating as town or scum respectively? I was also widely townread, what was there even for me to fear from a vigilante? If anything that's a free bonus nightkill that I would want to have.
    It’s good to know you were keeping such good track of the soft town power claims yesterday. But really nightmare the doc/bg was dead. Naz can give guns to scum or to misfiring town. So if you believe Distorted was really saying he could night kill then that kind of leaves him as the only person left openly claiming a specific night ability, versus the soft claims you could say light and I made.

And come on, you always easily manipulate distorted? That’s a bit silly

30. ISO #1730

31. ISO #1731

It’s good to know you were keeping such good track of the soft town power claims yesterday. But really nightmare the doc/bg was dead. Naz can give guns to scum or to misfiring town. So if you believe Distorted was really saying he could night kill then that kind of leaves him as the only person left openly claiming a specific night ability, versus the soft claims you could say light and I made.

And come on, you always easily manipulate distorted? That’s a bit silly
    I took his claim for just as believable as yours or Yagami's. None were softer or harder or whatever.

32. ISO #1732

33. ISO #1733

34. ISO #1734

35. ISO #1735

36. ISO #1736

37. ISO #1737

does anyone want to discuss the note on distorteds body

38. ISO #1738
    Ganelon

Ii
    (Space)
    Aa
    Mm
    (Space)
    Tt
    Hh
    Ee
    (Space)
    Tt
    Oo
    Ww
    Nn
    (Space)
    Ss
    Hh
    Ee
    Rr
    Ii
    Ff
    Ff
    (Space)
    Ii
    (Space)
    Cc
    Aa
    Mm
    Ee
    (Space)
    Tt
    Oo
    (Space)
    Tt
    Hh
    Ee
    (Space)
    Ss
    Aa
    Ll
    Oo
    Oo
    Nn
    (Space)
    Tt
    Oo
    (Space)
    Ff
    Ii
    Nn
    Dd
    (Space)
    Rr
    Oo
    Bb
    Bb
    Ee
    Rr
    Ss
    Tt
    Rr
    Uu
    Ss
    Tt
    (Space)
    Ii
    Ss
    (Space)
    Aa
    (Space)
    Hh
    Aa
    Rr
    Dd
    (Space)
    Tt
    Hh
    Ii
    Nn
    (Space)
    Tt
    Oo
    (Space)
    Cc
    Oo
    Mm
    Ee
    (Space)
    Bb
    Yy
    (Space)
    Tt
    Hh
    Ee
    Ss
    Ee
    (Space)
    Dd
    Aa
    Yy
    Ss
    Nn
    Oo
    Tt
    (Space)
    Ss
    Uu
    Rr
    Ee
    (Space)
    Ii
    Ff
    (Space)
    Tt
    Oo
    (Space)
    Tt
    Aa
    Kk
    Ee
    (Space)
    Aa
    (Space)
    Dd
    Ee
    Pp
    Uu
    Tt
    Yy
    (Space)
    Ww
    Ii
    Tt
    Hh
    (Space)
    Mm
    Ee
    (Space)
    Oo
    Rr
    (Space)
    Nn
    (Space)
    (Space)
    Oo
    (Space)
    (Space)
    Tt
    Ii
    Oo
    Nn
    Ll
    Yy
    (Space)
    Hh
    Aa
    Bb
    (Space)
    Oo
    Nn
    Ee
    (Space)
    Cc
    Hh
    Kk
    (Space)
    Oo
    Nn
    (Space)
    Gg
    Yy
    Rr
    Ii
    (Space)
    Rr
    Dd
    (Space)
    Gg
    Yy
    Rr
    (Space)
    Aa
    Ss
    (Space)
    Ss
    Cc
    Uu
    Mm
    (Space)
    Ff
    Oo
    Rr
    (Space)
    Rr
    Ee
    Aa
    Ss
    Oo
    Nn
    Ss
    (Space)
    Kk
    Nn
    Oo
    Ww
    Nn
    (Space)
    Tt
    Oo
    (Space)
    Yy
    Ee

This man is confirmed scum and must be lynched today
    -vote Wiisp

39. ISO #1739

Just wondering, does "is macho. Has respect for the dead" as flavor fit a coroner in your opinion?
    Well I will say my flavor does match my role. But honestly that bow and arrows crap nightmare was saying doesn’t really make much sense for his role being doc/bg. Like it would be a really big stretch unless he left something out.
    But you make a good point about frinckles and there was really zero reason for him to claim coroner there with no useful info.

40. ISO #1740

41. ISO #1741

Well I will say my flavor does match my role. But honestly that bow and arrows crap nightmare was saying doesn’t really make much sense for his role being doc/bg. Like it would be a really big stretch unless he left something out.
    But you make a good point about frinckles and there was really zero reason for him to claim coroner there with no useful info.
    The reasons where to figure out who to check tonight and learn a town protection is gone.
    Read my post again Aamirus. I literally stated the reason he was 'good with bows and arrows.' It's flavor for how a bodyguard might kill in the wild west.

42. ISO #1742

43. ISO #1743

44. ISO #1744

45. ISO #1745

46. ISO #1746
    Ganelon

@Magoroth
    Did you use a check on MM?
    @Magoroth
    Did you use a check on MM?
    This man is confirmed scum and must be lynched today
    -vote Wiisp

47. ISO #1747

Can someone translate this please
    I am The Town Sheriff I came to the saloon to find robbers
    Trust is a hard thing to come by these days not sure if to
    takes a deputy with me or n o tionly hab one chk on gyr
    i rd gyr as scum for reasons known to ye

48. ISO #1748

49. ISO #1749

50. ISO #1750

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I am The Town Sheriff I came to the saloon to find robbers
    Trust is a hard thing to come by these days not sure if to
    takes a deputy with me or not. I only have one check on Gyrlander.
    I read Gyrlander as scum for reasons known to me.

Fixed?
    Thanks