User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Need my points :(

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    @Arrow Give Me A Couple Of Days Ill Dig Up A Replay Or 2 Of @Demotic
    He posted a replay feel free to approve that if you’re on. I messaged him and he can’t restore manually so just approve his 26k replay if ur on now otherwise I will do so tomorrow when I’m on
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

5. ISO #5

Offff I feel the love <3 <3 and no I honestly don't know what happened. I loaded my bank files for starcraft 2 and couldn't even find my ID 7818305 among the files.. I don't know if my computer randomly somehow deleted them, if they were over written, or what exactly happened. Same computer though and everything. I was just playing at 4 a.m one night, and then frinckles updated something requesting a Mafia ID or gametag.. I inserted and after noticed the game already announced me as new player..

6. ISO #6

Approved for 26993 points, 865 victories, 1439 games played.

Achievements: Ace Prosecutor, Epic Fail, Incognito, Hammer and Sickle, Happily Ever After, Flawless Victory, Divine Guidance, Last of Kin, State Religion, Suicide Hotline, Disco Inferno, Hoist By His Own Molotov, Jailbreak, Licensed to Kill, Corleone, Mission Failed, A for Effort, Zombie Suicide, Medical Malpractice, Coward's Clutch, Justice.

Role win achievements are not restore-able unfortunately.

7. ISO #7