About My X4 Banlist Ban
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1
    Rachyl

About My X4 Banlist Ban

I have a X4 banlist ban, it should have been over by now, and im still being kicked from lobbies. its already been 4 weeks and im still being banned. why? when am i going to be unbanned? I want to play mafia! please let me know asap. Praise Jesus!

2. ISO #2
    Ganelon

Re: About My X4 Banlist Ban

You're not on the x4 BL.
    You're permanently banned.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    Even if you were, assuming it still works how it did back in the day, youd get put on 8x Kickvote and probably kicked every game anyway.
    Nah the kickvote list thing is disabled on NA.

And Rachyl you were permabanned: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hlight=8062177
    Last edited by DJarJar; December 20th, 2018 at 11:48 AM.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

6. ISO #6
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Nah the kickvote list thing is disabled on NA.

And Rachyl you were permabanned: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hlight=8062177
    Thanks for showing me that report! the admins hid that one so i couldnt find it! i want that report appealed because i didnt hack at all. i knew it was exeter because how he talked. i didnt hack, at all. not in the least bit, please help me get this appealed. thank you.

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Thanks for showing me that report! the admins hid that one so i couldnt find it! i want that report appealed because i didnt hack at all. i knew it was exeter because how he talked. i didnt hack, at all. not in the least bit, please help me get this appealed. thank you.
    Nobody hid it from you.... it’s in a public forum
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

8. ISO #8

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hacking+rachyl

explain this one. you may not have hacked, but there are about 10 other reports i could find of you game throwing/griefing to some extent as well. why should you be allowed to play the mod?
    don't try to tell me this isn't you either lol
    Last edited by Brendan; December 21st, 2018 at 04:31 AM.
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post

explain this one. you may not have hacked, but there are about 10 other reports i could find of you game throwing/griefing to some extent as well. why should you be allowed to play the mod?
    thats not ME. that is an impersonater. as there are many people impersonating me lately.....
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11
    Rachyl

THATS NOT ME EITHER, I DIDNT HACK. PEOPLE ARE POSING AS ME, IF YOU NOTICE IN THE COMMENT SECTION I POSTED THAT IT WASNT ME. "AS THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE IMPERSONATING ME LATELY" YOU HAVE NO CASE AGAINST ME! THESE ARE PEOPLE IMPERSONATING ME! I NEVER HACKED, EVER. SO REINSTATE MY ACCOUNT. DISTORTED IS A LIAR!

12. ISO #12
    Rachyl

what the fuck how are you going to ban me for something someone else did? rachyl weiss is not even me. thats an imposter! i demand that my perma ban is removed and cancelled! the admins are purposely trying to make me look like i did something wrong! they have no case. APPEAL MY SHIT!

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Rachyl a cute!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Tbh if the people you are complaining about has 10 brain cells, you d only one 15 just because you are thinkinf they d read it and just because you are thinking that mod mafia always have a stable and the same thinking pattern going on. This thing is compeltly useless and not worth reading. If you complain losing the game then just stop playing because you could always mak3 town believe in yourself. Stop blaming the other players and calşing them idiots and blame yourself for your own lose for once....

16. ISO #16
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    There are ID numbers unique to everyone's account. They don't ban account names, they ban the ID numbers from the individual replays.
    Well that person somehow got my ID number I think. Because the person that got reported got a x2 permaban but that person wasn't me. It was rachylweiss. Who is by the way not me. So how does that person allowed to use my I'd number ? Why am I being punished for something someone else did? That's not fair I want an appeal!

17. ISO #17
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    Rachyl a cute!!!
    Hi

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

This is clearly a case of mod aboose.
    I am flabbergasted at how see this corruption goes in the staff members. How can you blokes target this innocent???!!! Classic case of bullying! Hazing! Discrimination!
    Reverse this ban immediately or you shall face absolute wrath! My extremely clever and secretive group of AAA hackers will bring this site to its knees if justice is not administered!

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

We aren't being very nice. I think everyone deserves a 12th chance to make things right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    We aren't being very nice. I think everyone deserves a 12th chance to make things right.
    rofl
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

24. ISO #24

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    But if we give a 13th chance, one of them will die... so in fact, it's to save Rachyl's life that the community doesn't really want her to come back.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

25. ISO #25

WAIT now i know exactly what happened!!!! the game previously before we played this game Exeter said "oh god" thats how i knew it was him! I didnt hack! now please appeal and reverse my perma ban this is dumb!!!
    This is her appeal and it's rubbish. You can instantly identify a player beyond any doubt for saying a commonly-used phrase once, and nothing else?

If her appeal actually gets considered based on this point, I'm gonna go back and find the "previous game" replay that she's talking about, just to see if there's any validity to her argument.

Personally, I think it's her responsibility to provide proof, since she's the one making the appeal, and evidence is readily available (auto-saved replays).

and the "gamethrowing" accusation is stupid because i know other players that reveal theyre triad on the stand because they got caught. that isnt even gamethrowing! thats stupid! and the least you could say this is griefing thats all.
    Spoiler : From the rules section :

Crime: Intentional Game-Throwing
    This is intentionally playing to lose.
    Example: A Mafioso giving out the names of his fellow Mafia to the town during his trial.
    Type: Intentional

In her attempt to push a lynch on me, she implicitly revealed and confirmed her alignment as Triad. She didn't care about winning, she just wanted me dead. It's gamethrowing because she was playing to lose. She was willing to die on D2, robbing the Triad of one teammate, just to carry out her vendetta.

It is also griefing, but that doesn't mean it's not gamethrowing - they're not mutually exclusive offenses.

exeter is so mad that i exist and he wants me dead in real life.
    Like this is even relevant. Maybe she should focus on defending her actions and clearing any misconceptions that we had, rather than try to shift the blame to the accuser.

However, this doesn't cloud my judgement about her other points. I'm just pointing out how irrelevant it is.
    Last edited by Exeter350; December 21st, 2018 at 11:34 PM.

Your friendly neighbourhood Asian.

26. ISO #26

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    please explain each of these @Rachyl
    there are more too
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

27. ISO #27
    Rachyl

please explain each of these @Rachyl
    there are more too
    Nobody plays this game with the intention of actually gamethrowing! At least i dont, it happens on accident when i get really frustrated. expecially with losers like Exeter whose sole gole in this life is to report people on mafia, hes pathetic, and hes also a bullly and a complete coward. who picks on a girl? A COWARD!!!!!!!

28. ISO #28
    Rachyl

I WANT AN APPEAL. ARROW WILL BE REVIEWING THE REPLAYS WHEN HE GETS HOME! I MESSAGED HIM, HES ON HIS CELLPHONE. SO EVERYONE BACK THE FUCK OFF. WERE GOING TO FIND OUT WHO RACHYL WEISS REALLY IS!

29. ISO #29
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter350 View Post
    This is her appeal and it's rubbish. You can instantly identify a player beyond any doubt for saying a commonly-used phrase once, and nothing else?

If her appeal actually gets considered based on this point, I'm gonna go back and find the "previous game" replay that she's talking about, just to see if there's any validity to her argument.

Personally, I think it's her responsibility to provide proof, since she's the one making the appeal, and evidence is readily available (auto-saved replays).

Spoiler : From the rules section :

Crime: Intentional Game-Throwing
    This is intentionally playing to lose.
    Example: A Mafioso giving out the names of his fellow Mafia to the town during his trial.
    Type: Intentional

In her attempt to push a lynch on me, she implicitly revealed and confirmed her alignment as Triad. She didn't care about winning, she just wanted me dead. It's gamethrowing because she was playing to lose. She was willing to die on D2, robbing the Triad of one teammate, just to carry out her vendetta.

It is also griefing, but that doesn't mean it's not gamethrowing - they're not mutually exclusive offenses.

Like this is even relevant. Maybe she should focus on defending her actions and clearing any misconceptions that we had, rather than try to shift the blame to the accuser.

However, this doesn't cloud my judgement about her other points. I'm just pointing out how irrelevant it is.
    SHUT UP YOU STUPID IDIOT, MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS, IM DEALING WITH ARROW NOW, IM NOT DEALING WITH YOU., IM DEALING WITH ARROW. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LITTLE BULLY ASS COWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30. ISO #30

Nobody plays this game with the intention of actually gamethrowing! At least i dont, it happens on accident when i get really frustrated. expecially with losers like Exeter whose sole gole in this life is to report people on mafia, hes pathetic, and hes also a bullly and a complete coward. who picks on a girl? A COWARD!!!!!!!
    Don't blame me for reporting you when you break the rules. Blame yourself for breaking the rules in the first place.

*commits a crime* "Fuck the police for arresting me."

Given your long history of offenses, you can't plead that it was an accident. You should've known better. After a point it stops being "an accident" and becomes "wilful ignorance".

SHUT UP YOU STUPID IDIOT, MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS, IM DEALING WITH ARROW NOW, IM NOT DEALING WITH YOU., IM DEALING WITH ARROW. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LITTLE BULLY ASS COWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My report, my business.

I WANT AN APPEAL. ARROW WILL BE REVIEWING THE REPLAYS WHEN HE GETS HOME! I MESSAGED HIM, HES ON HIS CELLPHONE. SO EVERYONE BACK THE FUCK OFF. WERE GOING TO FIND OUT WHO RACHYL WEISS REALLY IS!
    Even if you're not Rachyl Weiss, it doesn't matter. That report was only relevant because it was part of your track record, which was taken into account when deciding your punishment. Even discounting that one report, you still have a long history of past offenses.

Many minus one is still many, it's not going to change your punishment lol.

@Arrow
    Last edited by Exeter350; December 22nd, 2018 at 10:01 AM.

Your friendly neighbourhood Asian.

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

Members who have read this thread: 1