Register

User Tag List

Page 37 of 82 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,850 of 4084
  1. ISO #1801

2. ISO #1802

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

-vote mike

I have been told by the host I can I use my real card for scum hunting and I need to not use the information in the role card to help solve this game. Thus I am forced to reevaluate my town core and this play made by Mike just now is highly beneficial to evil and minimally beneficial to town I actually theorize that this has almost no benefit to town especially since he backed off of it so fast Thus Mike has my vote

3. ISO #1803

4. ISO #1804

5. ISO #1805

6. ISO #1806

7. ISO #1807

8. ISO #1808

9. ISO #1809

10. ISO #1810

Meh nothing new over the night... Not even a MM reads list. I did get a new revelation while thinking about distorted ( yes i think about this game while i am not here) i believe i know what distorted claims to be.

Not sure if i am buying it still but meh.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

11. ISO #1811

12. ISO #1812

13. ISO #1813

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Please tell me wtf is going on with you and rumox, if you can't i'll just assume you guys are scum-mates.
    I believe he made a soft claim on a role that I have as well. Based on word choice within my
    Card.

However the host has directly messaged me and said I can’t use that for this game. So i have to re-evaluate

14. ISO #1814

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    I believe he made a soft claim on a role that I have as well. Based on word choice within my
    Card.

However the host has directly messaged me and said I can’t use that for this game. So i have to re-evaluate
    The fact you claim to have been messaged by Mag about something like this makes you so much townier...
    Lol

15. ISO #1815

16. ISO #1816

17. ISO #1817

18. ISO #1818

19. ISO #1819

Partially caught up

Kenny when faced with blinks re-post of my quote was trying to invalidated as if it doesn't mean anything. Like, do you want me to invent some lean on Number2? I have no flavor on this guy

also it's funny how Kenny is scumpainted as scum by Light but he isn't triggered at all in comparison with how he acts with me and blinks

bye Kenny

-vote Kenny

I'm not seeing myself changing the vote until some major stuff happens

Mike is sounding weird and funny at the same time, it's like his tone is scripted

Light could be a neutral at this point

20. ISO #1820

blinks is town

not because he townreads me, but because he's honest and transparent

- can townread me while also being open about not agreeing in all points
    - ready to apologize in regard to distorted claim when he thought wrong
    - showing Kenny how his claim that I haven't provided a read on Number 2 was false

21. ISO #1821

22. ISO #1822

23. ISO #1823

24. ISO #1824

25. ISO #1825

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Can you explain your town lean on Distorted? I don't know what to make of him
    Theres a few reasons.

His day 1 seemed of town mindset to me he tunneled a bit hard but on kenny but overall it felt towny. I also think that the "curse" on distorted was brought about by scum onto him.

My strong townread diminished with some of his overall day 2 play so far, so instead i'd consider him a weak townlean at the moment. His interactions with mike seemed off when mike was making his fake BM claim it was obvious nonsense imo.

Distorted gave a really good reason as to why he seemed to trust me as town. I could have hammered distorted for when i am scum he is my #1 target because of how well he can read tje game sometimes. He was on L1 and i downright wouldnt hammer him. He knows if i were scum id have hammered him there all day. Thats the reason he gave for seemingly trusting me. And it is a very logical and valid reason. So im inclined to trust him.

26. ISO #1826

27. ISO #1827

28. ISO #1828

29. ISO #1829

30. ISO #1830

31. ISO #1831

32. ISO #1832

33. ISO #1833

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Again, Thanks For Your Confidence..

Town: Light Yagami, DG, Mike, MM

Null: The_Lawyer, Rumox, Number Two

Scum: Blink, Distorted, Steathbomber, Kenny..
    After rereading the thread. This time with more attention. I actually agree with your scum reads. Blinkskater is overly defensive and Distorted posts are just too weird.

I agree Town for MM and Mike.

34. ISO #1834

35. ISO #1835

36. ISO #1836

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Theres a few reasons.

His day 1 seemed of town mindset to me he tunneled a bit hard but on kenny but overall it felt towny. I also think that the "curse" on distorted was brought about by scum onto him.

My strong townread diminished with some of his overall day 2 play so far, so instead i'd consider him a weak townlean at the moment. His interactions with mike seemed off when mike was making his fake BM claim it was obvious nonsense imo.

Distorted gave a really good reason as to why he seemed to trust me as town. I could have hammered distorted for when i am scum he is my #1 target because of how well he can read tje game sometimes. He was on L1 and i downright wouldnt hammer him. He knows if i were scum id have hammered him there all day. Thats the reason he gave for seemingly trusting me. And it is a very logical and valid reason. So im inclined to trust him.
    Lol so true

Scum blink

“I will hammer anyone on L1 IDGAF”
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

37. ISO #1837

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Blink wow, Everyone took it the same as me.

I want distorted Lynched today. Then Blink the next day. Blink is acting like a Garden angel for distorted. Lynch Distorted.

SCUM TEAM, Distorted, (Blink scum or Neutral), And Eclipse.
    I agree about Blink and Distorted, but why Eclipse?

I too have noticed how Blink is defending Distorted.

38. ISO #1838

39. ISO #1839

40. ISO #1840

41. ISO #1841

42. ISO #1842

43. ISO #1843

44. ISO #1844

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    So you think Light is trying to buss the fuck out of Distorted? I mean you have light as your scum read but share his thoughts on Distorted being scum. Bit strange
    This seems like a scum who got lazy with figuring out who to "scum read" and who to vote to lynch.

-vote The Lawyer

45. ISO #1845

So you think Light is trying to buss the fuck out of Distorted? I mean you have light as your scum read but share his thoughts on Distorted being scum. Bit strange
    No I don't think Light is bussing .

At first I had him as scum or neutral but after rereading his posts and seeing how much he's contributed I'm thinking he's neutral or maybe even town. I don't think he would be scum or bus his entire team with those light and happy vibes

46. ISO #1846

47. ISO #1847

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Do so plz.
    If you legitimately think we are a scum team you'll have to lay out a case on one of us and muster up the votes to see one of us lynched. My flip will result in a town flip, so thats how it would have to be done.

48. ISO #1848

Ok, one fact is scum is hard town reading me. I pull that gambit. That make 0 sence. As distorted and Damus pointed out. I agree Distorted it is very Scummy play. And I am still town read. No push on me other that a Damus that quickly backs off. All this info I want town players to use and elevate.

Thai shows one fact. Scum is all Eather afk or playing this game very townie and carfuly. I would like to hear reads on what makes Kenny townie or scummy. Becuse I trust at this point Blink is town. And blink is so hard reading Distorted as town day 1 when I read him as scum. So if Distorted is town his push on Kenny maybe something. We need some light on.

Kenny, The lawyer, and eclipse.

Rumix has been on my side since day 1 why? I have a Nul read on him.

Auckmid. Hard to read him. Watching him in Damus game when he was town. He is posting the same her as he did there. No one read his wall posts. So a lot of good info was skipped. Town lean but not read.

Distorted, I had shuch a hard lock town in blinks game. Feels to me he is trying to sum what copy that. The fact of how hard he tryed to protect himself makes me feel he is at best neutral if not scum. One reason I want to see his flip.

Blink is lock town in my POV.

MM and Light if not for the day one post about the advisor hiding as a student. I would have them lock town.
    Play size MM play day one was scummy. If he is town (probs to you on that a little scummy in town play is good). Light is Light.

If I left people out sorry but Rhodes are who have been mainly standing out to me.

49. ISO #1849

This seems like a scum who got lazy with figuring out who to "scum read" and who to vote to lynch.

-vote The Lawyer
    Im not lazy and Im not scum. I dont have much time for this game so I have to form reads quickly. Im not sure how to read Light since he has been trolling but he DID contribute and we have same scum reads. Right now Im thinking hes neutral or town.

Anyway youre a bit quick to jump on me. Are you scum with Blink and Distorted? Trying to save your scum buddies from being lynched today?

50. ISO #1850

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Im not lazy and Im not scum. I dont have much time for this game so I have to form reads quickly. Im not sure how to read Light since he has been trolling but he DID contribute and we have same scum reads. Right now Im thinking hes neutral or town.

Anyway youre a bit quick to jump on me. Are you scum with Blink and Distorted? Trying to save your scum buddies from being lynched today?
    Who says we're the ones being lynched today LOL?

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.