S-FM 285: High Noon At The Redwood Saloon - Page 75
Register

User Tag List

Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 25 65 71 72 73 74 75 76 LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,750 of 3757
  1. ISO #3701

2. ISO #3702

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

So the lovely AIVION and I have decided that the MVP this game goes to Light_Yagami. He replicated his town meta to a TEE, while also HEAVILY pushing scum agenda and succeeding with it. He was also "Lock Town" to pretty much all town players. Frinckles gets a nod for his first game on the site. He was very good, while being a solid voice in the scumchat. GG Guys I will post the setup soon, I enjoyed hosting this and I hope that you all enjoyed playing it.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

3. ISO #3703

4. ISO #3704

5. ISO #3705

6. ISO #3706

The Cryptonic Style Game Are My Favorite. 10/10 Would Play Something Similar Again. Id Also Like To Thank The Academy For My Nomination. My Team For Keeping Me Grounded. There Were Times I Thought It Would Seem Like Id Loose My Edge And The Team. Really Helped Keep Me Focused On The Plan. So Props Where Props Is Due.

7. ISO #3707

8. ISO #3708

@Wiisp your early reads on were decent, IMHO if you'd have pushed them in a less aggro way, MAYBE people would have listened. Being "hard" on the other players for not seeing your points isn't really the best way to get said point across, I know how it is tho trust me lol it's frustrating. Other players tend to take insults in a weirdish way, and when you actively put yourself on this sort of pedestal, above other players they either A tend to scum read you or B don't care to listen to you. Just some of my 2cents =O.

9. ISO #3709

10. ISO #3710

11. ISO #3711

12. ISO #3712

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    3 mafia
    One neutral that must protect Naz
    One that has to kill a town, and also 3 mafia?
    3 mafia, one neutral that had to protect a town, and a town that had to see a town lynched, if that town was killed they turned into a neutral.

13. ISO #3713

14. ISO #3714

15. ISO #3715

16. ISO #3716

17. ISO #3717

18. ISO #3718

19. ISO #3719

Otis Howe (Lover/Paralyzer)
    Cactus Moon Bandits
    You are Otis Howe. You are very macho and a bit of a loner. You were recruited to for a job at robbing a bank and promised all the money you could every want from Ellie Moon. That means you can build your house now and open your own graveyard. There's also one other thing that you love as much as the dead and her name is Fern Monroe. She owns a farm right near where you want to build your house. You are so obsessed with her if anything ever happened to her you wouldn't be able to live.
    Action: You have the power to Paralyze your target
    Attributes:
    -You may choose a player at anytime during the day. They will lose their power to vote.
    -You must use this ability (paralyze) before day 3 or you forget how to use it.
    -If Fern Monroe dies or is lynched, you also die.
    -You may be sent for the factional kill.
    -You share a night chat with other members of the bandits.
    Wincon:
    -Eliminate all other factions.
    -Or find your true love, You and your lover be the last players standing.

Earnest Harding (Kidnapper)
    Cactus Moon Bandit
    You are Earnest Harding. You were an aspiring deputy, who chose to follow the wrong path, the path of crime and corruption. You were recently recruited to rob the town bank by a woman named Ellie Moon. She is the leader of your group of bandits and you do everything she says at all times. You're supposed to be at the saloon tonight to protect Ellie while she trades the cash for Diamonds. It was your in-tell that made the bank robbery happen.
    Action: You can jail someone each night.
    Attributes:
    -You may choose to execute your target once per game.
    -You may not use your execute the same night as a factional kill unless Ellie uses her strongman abillity.
    -You may not be sent for the factional kill.
    -You share a night chat with the other bandits.
    -Kidnapping role blocks your target.
    Wincon: Eliminate all other factions.

Ellie Moon (Godmother/Strongman)
    Cactus Moon Bandit
    You are Ellie Moon. You are the brains behind the bank robbery. The saloon is where you're getting diamonds in exchange for the money you stole. You are very beautiful, and happen to be a cold-hearted bitch. Although you have devoted yourself to a life of crime you've always had a soft spot for diamonds, and would rather have them than cash. Earnest and Otis you know are the only people you can really trust. They would do anything for you. Would you do the same for them?
    Action: You have a 1 use Strongman kill that bypasses all immunity.(Must be used as the factional kill)
    Attributes:
    -You are night immune.
    -You can be sent for the factional kill.
    -You are immune to detection.
    -If you use your strongman kill, Earnest may use his Execution on the same night.
    -You share a night chat with the other bandits.

Silas Adams (Cit)
    Town
    You are Silas Adams you're just a humble preacher in this godforsaken town. Every day it's the same thing day in and day out, murder, bank robberies, SIN SIN SIN. REPROBATES EVERYWHERE. You are fed up and decide that heading to the local saloon is probably your best option tonight, One drink couldn't possibly hurt could it? You've never been, there is a first time for everything. You wonder if your purpose is something more then what it seems to be...
    Action:None
    Attributes:None
    Wincon: Eliminate all other factions

Max McKnight
    (Sheriff)
    Town
    You are Max McKnight. You're the Sheriff of this small western town. Recently there was as bank robbery and you heard that the robbers were going to be at the saloon tonight. You aren't sure whether to go in alone or get one of your deputy's to venture with you. Trust is a hard thing to come bye nowadays. You think about your wife and child at home, making it back to them is all that matters. Although a drink or 2 on the job never hurt anyone.
    Action: Check one player every night and learn their alignment.
    Attributes: None

Jack Vincent (Gunsmith)
    Town
    You are Jack Vincent. You're kind of a big deal in this small western town. You deal in the business of guns. You also deal with the more shady people as well as the sheriff and his deputy's. Your guns are the best around. Every night you frequent the local saloon because there is a beautiful girl named Elizabeth Landry that works behind the bar, Whom you've been trying to win over. You're a very wealthy man who usually gets your way. You don't usually care whom you sell your guns to but this time with a crew of robbers having just robbed the local bank, you must be more cautious.
    Action:
    -You can give out a single 1-shot gun during the day, the gun can only be used at night.
    -You can Give out a single 1-shot gun during the day that will backfire and kill the user, this gun can only be used at night.
    -You can't give out a real gun and a fake gun on the same day.

Ralph Flynn(Doctor/Bodygaurd)
    Town
    You are Ralph Flynn. You are a highly respected doctor and member of the town. You know of the local bank robberies because your pal in law enforcement is a trusted friend of yours and you guys talk all the time. You are always working, helping people out and such. You literally have no time for anything but work, you are also in incredible shape and are extremely skilled with a bow and arrow.
    Action: You may target 1 player at night to heal them.
    Attributes:
    -You're target is notified of the heal
    -You are notified if your target is attacked.
    -Your heal is only good for 1 attack.
    -If you heal once successfully you have the choice become a Bodyguard, whom kills the attacker and yourself.

Carl Flynn (Architect/Crier)
    Town
    You are Carl Flynn. You are very handsome young fellow. You have been with lots of different ladies afters nights at the saloon. So many in fact you've lost count. You did a small stint in the local jail so you know a few things about a few things, you know people who know people and also know how to get things done. The reason you were even locked up in the first place was all your brothers fault. He messed up and you took the heat. You think to yourself, man I need a drink. You do deep down kind of wished that it worked out with your EX Jane Goodman, she was the one that got away.
    Action:
    -You may send one ANON Message for the entire game to see at Night. It can't contain more then 30 words. One time use.
    - You are able to open up a day chat with 1 female player. This lasts for the entire game or until one of you dies
    Wincon:Eliminate all opposing factions.

Elizabeth Landry
    (Cit)
    Town
    You are Elizabeth Landry. You enjoy your job slinging drinks at the local saloon. You're not very attractive but the patrons at the bar seem to really admire you for some reason. You know that the bank has just been robbed because the owner of the saloon has told you to serve drinks to anyone who comes in tonight, and not to cut anyone off. There are always multiple guys asking to take you out on a dinner date, You are extremely over it. Although if Miss. Moon would show any interest in you at all you'd be more then happy to accept that her as a companion.
    Action: No action

Abbie Woods (Cit/Treasure Hunter)
    Town
    You are Abbie Woods. You spend most of your time hunting for treasures, you've recently discovered a chest that was hidden in an old mineshaft. You're The most badass chick this side of the wild west. You've really honed in on your fighting skills over the years and are pretty much a certified badass. Every time you venture out to the local saloon nobody even looks over in your direction any more for fear of getting an ass whooping. You wonder if your childhood best friend Ellie is going to be there, You would love to catch up about old times and see how she's doing it's literally been years. You need a goddamn drink.
    Action: At any point in the game you may gift any player the secret treasure chest that you found in an old abandoned mineshaft. There are ancient Heiroglyphics on it from long long ago.
    You do not know the origin of the chest or what it contains inside. You may open the chest yourself if you wish. However if you do... your intuition feels like it could lead to certain death... but possibly also certain glory.

Fern Monroe
    (Lover)
    Town
    You are Fern Monroe. You are a loner, you don't like going anywhere or doing anything. You'd rather just stay on your farm and tend to your animals and crops. Lately there has been some sort of commotion out in the field at night you're not sure if it's just random kids riding horses at night or if something else is going on...something more sinister. Then you realize you don't really give a shit because it's not really bothering you. But deep deep down in you heart you yearn for the love of that macho guy who rides by on his horse everyday, You hope one day he will do something else other then just smile at you.
    Action: None
    Attributes: If Otis Howe dies or is lynched you also die.
    Wincon:
    -Eliminate all other factions.
    -Or find your true love, You and your lover be the last players standing.

Jane Goodman (Town/Neutral Exe)
    Town/Neutral
    You are Jane Goodman. You've been a wreck ever since you found out that "Flynn" cheated on you with your mother. How could he, you're young, curvy, and very beautiful. You want revenge, sweet sweet revenge. You know he will be at the saloon tonight, what better time to get back at him then tonight? You wonder to yourself if your cousin Jack could help you out in someway. Oh well, what do you have to lose?
    Action: No action
    Attributes
    -You are night immune.
    -You must see "Flynn" lynched during the day.
    -If "Flynn" is killed at night you become a survior, and must only survive untill the end to win.
    Wincon:
    -See town win the game, and see "Flynn" lynched during the day.
    -If "Flynn" dies at night you become a survivor, and only need to survive until the end to win.

Sarah Case (Exe/Mass Murderer)
    Tribal Shaman
    You are Sarah Case. You live deep on the outskirts of the town with your Grandpa Running Elk. You are ever so curious about the happenings going on in the town you sneak out every time the moon is full and explore the town in the shadows. Since your Grandpa is a powerful Shaman, you Inherited all of his powers. You just want to find a place to fit in, and maybe find a nice man to settle down with and start a family. Your dark side is also starting to manifest you must learn to balance your good and bad thoughts. You remember seeing a wanted poster of a very good looking man posted in front of the bank. You wonder to yourself...Is this all just a dream? You think what the hell, that saloon over there looks promising.
    Action: You do not have a night action unless your target is killed/lynched.
    Attributes:
    -You must see your target (Insert name here) SURVIVE untill the end of the game.
    -If your target is lynched/killed you become Enraged with grief and become a killer. When you become a Killer, your magical properties from your father unlocks. You may now use the power of chain lightning upon your foes!!
    - You may choose up to 4 players.
    - When the Chain lightning affect hits, up to 2 of those players die.
    - Who dies is randomized.

-You are Night Immune.
    Wincon:
    -See your target survive until the game is over you do not have to be alive.
    -If your target dies and you become a Mass Murderer... Then you need to eliminate all factions and be the sole player alive.

20. ISO #3720

21. ISO #3721

22. ISO #3722

23. ISO #3723

24. ISO #3724

25. ISO #3725

26. ISO #3726

27. ISO #3727

28. ISO #3728
    Ganelon

Scum deserved this win, GG.
    I can't believe both Light and Frinckles bamboozled me daaaaaaamn.
    On to the next game

29. ISO #3729

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    hell 2 days back when MM got lynched you already had 5 votes and majority if you just trusted the claims of both wiisp and myself
    We could also go back two day 1 where I offered frinckles yo y'all on a silver platter, but you decided to Lynch someone who made two posts, and claimed

Lots of y'all reached to explain why someone who claimed and made two posts was wolfy

We could've all honestly played better, we live and we learn tbh

30. ISO #3730

31. ISO #3731

I guess you didn't want me to win with you, fair enough
    I Tried To Get Ya To Win With Us Aamirus. I Even Said Aarmirus Needs Weeb Dead..

also light why did you make up that ellie moon was wanted? you got MM killed...
    That Sweet Sweet Town Cred.

32. ISO #3732

33. ISO #3733

34. ISO #3734

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Tried To Get Ya To Win With Us Aamirus. I Even Said Aarmirus Needs Weeb Dead..

That Sweet Sweet Town Cred.
    well I guess you didn't understand my win condition I felt like I was spamming it to ya guys though. with otaku lynched I had to ALSO see the town win lol
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

35. ISO #3735

36. ISO #3736

37. ISO #3737

38. ISO #3738

blink how come Ralph's card says he's a totally upstanding dude, but carl's card says he went to jail due to a screw-up by his brother? Is ralph secretly a douche?
    Yes ralph is secretly a douche lol

39. ISO #3739

40. ISO #3740

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @Wiisp your early reads on were decent, IMHO if you'd have pushed them in a less aggro way, MAYBE people would have listened. Being "hard" on the other players for not seeing your points isn't really the best way to get said point across, I know how it is tho trust me lol it's frustrating. Other players tend to take insults in a weirdish way, and when you actively put yourself on this sort of pedestal, above other players they either A tend to scum read you or B don't care to listen to you. Just some of my 2cents =O.
    ^^^^^^ I pushed on that early on in a malicious/scum intent because I knew some other people would do the same, but in a town mindset. You had a nice play overall imo.

Also, congratulations @Frinckles for winning your first game and performing very well in it! It was very fun to team with you. Even if I suck horribly at scumming

GG everyone!

~~

Cactus MOON bandits... omfg @aamirus I hadn't even noticed it myself until you talked about it lol. Why did my char have to be dumb enough to put her name on the criminal organization...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

41. ISO #3741

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Scum deserved this win, GG.
    I can't believe both Light and Frinckles bamboozled me daaaaaaamn.
    On to the next game
    Yep they carried the team lol. Still, though, WHY DID YOU GET LYNCHED??? You screamed town lol, especially for people knowing your meta. Not saying you were right, but you sure were towny.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

42. ISO #3742

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Sucks tho, cause now people aren't going to let you off the hook for bad being you

#meta
    @Frinckles
    <3
    Yep, Light just proved he could be a really good scum... which is a double-edged blade.

43. ISO #3743

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yep they carried the team lol. Still, though, WHY DID YOU GET LYNCHED??? You screamed town lol, especially for people knowing your meta. Not saying you were right, but you sure were towny.
    Hey. If Mag was screaming town to you... Why was I nightkilled? My reads were shit at that point and I even got killed by town the same night as well.
    Still don't quite understand that part lol

44. ISO #3744

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Hey. If Mag was screaming town to you... Why was I nightkilled? My reads were shit at that point and I even got killed by town the same night as well.
    Still don't quite understand that part lol
    Because of your association with Magoroth, iirc. You can read our scumchat if you want to know, I don't exactly remember.

Also, Mag was screaming town to me. But y'all went crazy and lynched him the next day because you didn't trust him. I may not be a good scum, but I know that the nightkill isn't about who you townread, but about who others townread (when you do that kind of kill).

45. ISO #3745

SIN SIN SIN REPROBATES EVERYWHERE @Kenny

46. ISO #3746

47. ISO #3747

48. ISO #3748

49. ISO #3749

50. ISO #3750
    Ganelon

yeah it was