Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 3757
  1. ISO #1101
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

I'm going for quite a bit, don't expect me back for at least an hour

2. ISO #1102

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    i already said inb4 hur dur someone reads me as mafia for not giving my name
    i don't think the mafia will necessarily kill me for it but i'm already this far in the day lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ i'll just give it tmrw
    So there's no reason to not give it, but you won't give it anyway, because it's not good to give the town more information right
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

3. ISO #1103

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    So there's no reason to not give it, but you won't give it anyway, because it's not good to give the town more information right
    If your role card said something like "Beware, the Goodman may gun you down under the sun." Or some shit, would you reveal?

4. ISO #1104

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    If your role card said something like "Beware, the Goodman may gun you down under the sun." Or some shit, would you reveal?
    she just said she didn't think anybody would kill her for it, so that's moot

5. ISO #1105

@Huey The Long
    well, can you tell us anything about your character? Like your name or if you have any interesting information about other people? Here is what I've collected so far:

aamirus - jane goodman; flynn cheated on her with her mother; cousin named jack could be helpful

distorted - abbie woods; treasure hunter and best friend of ellie

scvmurderer - elizabeth landry; apparently lesbian with mr. moon's wife; works at the saloon and is annoyed by the patrons coming onto her;

nightmarefriend - ralph flynn; claims to be good with a bow and arrow and to know about bank robberies through law enforcement friend; claims to be a doctor that can become a bodyguard after the first heal;

frinckles - senor sito. is macho. wants to build a house and has respect for the dead. no other names in his rolecard

kenny - father adams; says somebody confessed to him about robbing the bank

Magoroth - Jim Mackenzie; Previously said Tom Cartwright but was open about it being wrong. Says he is married to a banker who witnessed the bank robbery and he is at the saloon to find the people who threatened her. Also has a child. Says he only has his own name in his role card.

--------------------------------------------------

zergsoup - sarah; constantly asking people to drink with him; says he needs to make friends; might win at cards later if he gets some drinks into his partners here; there is a wanted poster on the bank with a handsome man on it

wiisp - fern; a loner; says he has somebody mentioned in his text that he thinks is scum; also something about people riding in on horses being possibly evil but he doesn't care;

--------------------------------------------------

yagami - the paladin?/no name; bounty hunter and hunting ellie moon

huey the long - no name; says he's the best hick from louisiana

marsh - refuses to give name; mentions recent events; asks about something dangerous happening here; says something may blow up; wants to see owner of saloon because of rumors; said he knew nothing about bank robberies; said he heard 2 people talking about fireworks; is an old man and his wife died 12 years ago

naz - refuses to give name; says she has scv's name in her flavor; apparently came to the saloon to try to woo scv but she's a man so not scv's type
    Righto, so im Carl Flynn a handsome young stud, My brother (i assume Ralph) got me put in jail for a short stint because he messed something up and i took the heat for it, what that thing is i do not know. Of course i know Jane and i regret my actions on that fateful day
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

6. ISO #1106

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Righto, so im Carl Flynn a handsome young stud, My brother (i assume Ralph) got me put in jail for a short stint because he messed something up and i took the heat for it, what that thing is i do not know. Of course i know Jane and i regret my actions on that fateful day
    And that's a town rolecard?

7. ISO #1107

8. ISO #1108

What exactly changed here? There were still 4 hours left when you made this post @naz
    his dumb post after my vote on him lol i thought it fit his town meta
    but idk his town meta tho so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

9. ISO #1109

@ZergSoupYum so what did you have about that wanted poster

10. ISO #1110

ah so you're the Flynn that cheated on me with my mother, you bastard lol

11. ISO #1111

you actually know my name already lol
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

12. ISO #1112

13. ISO #1113

14. ISO #1114

15. ISO #1115

so why do you think i'm scum then?
    did i say somewhere that i thought u were scum?

16. ISO #1116

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    And that's a town rolecard?
    Indeedly do, it is a town rolecard, its one that admittedly does not look good on paper but the way i see it. My brother has done something very illegal and he put all the blame on me cause i never been put away before, i got a shorter sentence and they couldn't prove it was me so i had to be let out.

I am unsure how Jane fits into this equation but my instinct lies with my Brother being a bad bad man.

as such
    -vote NightmareFrIEND7
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

17. ISO #1117

18. ISO #1118

19. ISO #1119

20. ISO #1120

Indeedly do, it is a town rolecard, its one that admittedly does not look good on paper but the way i see it. My brother has done something very illegal and he put all the blame on me cause i never been put away before, i got a shorter sentence and they couldn't prove it was me so i had to be let out.

I am unsure how Jane fits into this equation but my instinct lies with my Brother being a bad bad man.

as such
    -vote NightmareFrIEND7
    and nightmare is your brother?

21. ISO #1121

as such
    -vote NightmareFrIEND7
    this is a good lynch

he's popped in several times today and hasn't said a word
    he's gonna be just as uesless as every other game hes played in + i high key doubt their role is true

22. ISO #1122

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    I remember seeing a wanted poster of a very good looking man in front of the bank. Could that be Carl?
    is sarah your entire name? it just looks odd you having only a first name and everyone else so far has a nice compound name

23. ISO #1123

so you ARE ellie moon? or else what is your name lol
    smh i thought u would have gotten it by now

24. ISO #1124

25. ISO #1125

26. ISO #1126

i said aamirus and kenny, not aamirus and wiisp so no wonder you think my argument for a different combo is bs?
    also quit bein such a baby mag lol with that tiny text
    Gabe N?
    I don't know what i'm missing

27. ISO #1127

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I'll be back, rn I'm content with an MM lynch
    I'm back. Sorry for the half-inactivity today, I had several appointments far from eachother...

OK, what the fuck is going on? We got people saying Aamirus, the person who has been the most pro-town in the game (I think even more than me lol) and who literally SCREAMS town in her genuine posts that do not always seek to scumpaint or create something as she does when she's scum (a lot of just pure funny posts), is scum. She's the top wagon. ???????

And then, there are people saying I'm scum out of pretty much nowhere? I would understand Wiisp and Light saying I'm scum because I pushed them and because they are probably scum... but Kenny and especially Magoroth reads are out of nowhere. I'm town, and I believe I've been fairly obvious this game.

@Magoroth You've been inactive all the time I've pushed Light and Wiisp. You didn't react to anything, from what I know. You haven't addressed my posts, from what I know again. And now, you're content with my lynch??

Explain yourself.

And holy shit, even if Blink says there will be something horrible if we don't lynch today, I'm not lynching my top town read over it.

Until I get a reply to that,
    -vote Magoroth
    Your "I'm content with MM lynch today" is out of nowhere. If it is not and I've missed something, pull quotes.

Also note that this happens just when I'm pushing Kenny. Potential team there. My flavor pointing to a team of two players, I actually find it believeable that Kenny/Magoroth + Light/Wiisp are two scum teams. It could probably be a balanced game. However (but this is going a bit into host meta so that's nothing certain and nothing to use as hard evidence either), I doubt I've caught all scum on D1 correctly. That never happens to anyone, excluding very special circumstances. I also doubt Blink didn't put any neutral in his game; however, if there were something like 2 neutrals, then the game would be a 7/2/2/2. Including probable KPNs, and taking into account the fact that the setup is hidden, I must be wrong somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

28. ISO #1128

29. ISO #1129

30. ISO #1130

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Ah, Gabriel my friend from the heavens! God be praised
    LMFAO

31. ISO #1131

32. ISO #1132
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I'm back. Sorry for the half-inactivity today, I had several appointments far from eachother...

OK, what the fuck is going on? We got people saying Aamirus, the person who has been the most pro-town in the game (I think even more than me lol) and who literally SCREAMS town in her genuine posts that do not always seek to scumpaint or create something as she does when she's scum (a lot of just pure funny posts), is scum. She's the top wagon. ???????

And then, there are people saying I'm scum out of pretty much nowhere? I would understand Wiisp and Light saying I'm scum because I pushed them and because they are probably scum... but Kenny and especially Magoroth reads are out of nowhere. I'm town, and I believe I've been fairly obvious this game.

@Magoroth You've been inactive all the time I've pushed Light and Wiisp. You didn't react to anything, from what I know. You haven't addressed my posts, from what I know again. And now, you're content with my lynch??

Explain yourself.

And holy shit, even if Blink says there will be something horrible if we don't lynch today, I'm not lynching my top town read over it.

-vote Magoroth
    Your "I'm content with MM lynch today" is out of nowhere. If it is not and I've missed something, pull quotes.

Also note that this happens just when I'm pushing Kenny. Potential team there. My flavor pointing to a team of two players, I actually find it believeable that Kenny/Magoroth + Light/Wiisp are two scum teams. It could probably be a balanced game. However (but this is going a bit into host meta so that's nothing certain and nothing to use as hard evidence either), I doubt I've caught all scum on D1 correctly. That never happens to anyone, excluding very special circumstances. I also doubt Blink didn't put any neutral in his game; however, if there were something like 2 neutrals, then the game would be a 7/2/2/2. Including probable KPNs, and taking into account the fact that the setup is hidden, I must be wrong somewhere.
    Wiisp is projecting town out of his ass, and you still scumread him? who have you pushed. quote it - I don't recall any of your pushes.

33. ISO #1133

Anyways, partners, I'm going to say some stuff right here. First of all, I'd like to thank you for drinking with me and being my friend, since I'm a bit of a loner.

I personally don't see a world where Jane Goodman, Jim Mackenzie, Senor Sito, Fern, Father Adams, or that mysterious naz fellow get the boot today. I am not saying that all of them are necessarily locked into town, but they have done enough as to where I don't think a wagon will happen for any of them.

The best people to give the boot today, in my opinion, would be me, that Marshall fellow, Elizabeth Landry, Ralph Flynn, or Yagami. I do not think it is worth it to take anyone else out of this saloon.

I've never seen that Elizabeth Landry person before, but I'm not the biggest fan of what she has said so far.

-vote Scvmurderer

34. ISO #1134

ok u know what
    ill reveal my role card and role tbh mafia actually might want me alive in case i fuck up

im a big deal in this town
    im ur cousin aamirus u dumbass when i voted u and said 'sry cuz'
    ur behavior is scummy to me but since ur my cousin ur prob town
    full name is jack vincent

i deal guns, and since i dont discriminate my customers, i might accidentally end up giving out a gun to mafia so im not giving one out just yet
    and since i dont discriminate, im RICH, so i come to the saloon to flex n try to win over the bartender (scv)

i have 3 uses, so lets fkn go baby

i might not be here for EOD cuz ima take a nap so im getting ready to park my vote

35. ISO #1135

Once per game, at Night, you may target a dead player and a living player. You will learn if those two players share the same alignment.
    in no world do I defend light like that if we are w/w

dont really think hes making up that information about possible teams in his role card though

36. ISO #1136

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

Explain yourself.

-vote Magoroth

hey @Marshmallow Marshall you're one of the 3 people left that hasn't given a name. let's hear it or else why you won't give it.

37. ISO #1137

38. ISO #1138

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    Anyways, partners, I'm going to say some stuff right here. First of all, I'd like to thank you for drinking with me and being my friend, since I'm a bit of a loner.

I personally don't see a world where Jane Goodman, Jim Mackenzie, Senor Sito, Fern, Father Adams, or that mysterious naz fellow get the boot today. I am not saying that all of them are necessarily locked into town, but they have done enough as to where I don't think a wagon will happen for any of them.

The best people to give the boot today, in my opinion, would be me, that Marshall fellow, Elizabeth Landry, Ralph Flynn, or Yagami. I do not think it is worth it to take anyone else out of this saloon.

I've never seen that Elizabeth Landry person before, but I'm not the biggest fan of what she has said so far.

-vote Scvmurderer
    elizabeth landry was giving u ur damn drinks all night u boob

39. ISO #1139

ok u know what
    ill reveal my role card and role tbh mafia actually might want me alive in case i fuck up

i deal guns, and since i dont discriminate my customers, i might accidentally end up giving out a gun to mafia so im not giving one out just yet
    and since i dont discriminate, im RICH, so i come to the saloon to flex n try to win over the bartender (scv)

i might not be here for EOD cuz ima take a nap so im getting ready to park my vote
    Howdy, Mr. Vincent!

I'd like to say that I don't really want to have a gun, since I just want to fit in around here and I don't want any trouble.

40. ISO #1140

41. ISO #1141

42. ISO #1142

ok u know what

you butt you could have just said Jack Vincent cousin of jane lol
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

43. ISO #1143

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    in no world do I defend light like that if we are w/w

dont really think hes making up that information about possible teams in his role card though
    what is that quote from

44. ISO #1144

45. ISO #1145

you butt you could have just said Jack Vincent cousin of jane lol
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall
    ;p

well my card didn't say anything about you, only that im in luv w the bartender

i didn't want to claim my name after you said "i could be useful" bc then mafia would target me, but then i realized my role could help mafia if i have my reads backwards lmao which theres a good chance i might lol

46. ISO #1146

47. ISO #1147

48. ISO #1148
    Ganelon

if nightmare is who y'all think he is he's better off alive.
    theres plenty of people in game who can read him and his reads are usually 100% accurate, so I'm not lynching him

49. ISO #1149

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    so Naz is claiming gunsmith?
    definitely not voting that
    yeah thats actually the roles name !

50. ISO #1150

;p

well my card didn't say anything about you, only that im in luv w the bartender

i didn't want to claim my name after you said "i could be useful" bc then mafia would target me, but then i realized my role could help mafia if i have my reads backwards lmao which theres a good chance i might lol
    ah, honestly I thought by could be helpful that it was just implying that you were on my side, not that you were a power role