2. ISO #902

3. ISO #903

4. ISO #904

5. ISO #905

6. ISO #906

7. ISO #907

Re: S-FM The Thing

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @Gyrlander give your opinions on people; you have sheeped a lot of votes, laid low under the radar, and changed the narrative in the past on yourself. (specifically about who voted for S.C)

-vote gyrlander
    right now we are pushing between 2 TPR claims. Hybrid does have the potential to confirm himself. instead of using hybrid as a policy lynch D1, we can possibly use station commanders to shoot these people who are not talking.
    I'd really prefer a replace. He's just not wanting to play the game. He was playing coop and didn't even log on. Don't lynch hybrid.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #908

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    To be honest, SCV is annoying af and I just get tired of it. I am okay for lynching blink or SCV.
    If we have to lynch a lurking dude, probably noz or dutes.

Any thought about gyrl? she is pretty afk too.

Well, it's up to you lol. I don't think me, you, MM or rachyl will be lynch today (all pro towns) so I guess I am good for now
    Gyrl is weird but the Paranoia definition post made me think she was town ^^ also I'm now ok with lynching Scv, he doesn't seem to be willing to help... But I'd still prefer a blink lynch. Also if we lynch an AFK let it be dutes, because he lurked and all he did is point out other people lurked lol.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #909

10. ISO #910

11. ISO #911

12. ISO #912

13. ISO #913

14. ISO #914

15. ISO #915

16. ISO #916

Rachyl (1 [L-6]):
    Tauntshaman
    Hybrid (3 [L-4]):
    blinkskater, Noz_Bugz, Dutes
    Gyrlander (2 [L-5]):
    Numbertwo, Distorted
    Scvmurderer (2 [L-5]):
    Rachyl, Lenneth
    blinkskater (1 [L-6]):
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Distorted (1 [L-6]):
    Scvmurderer

3 hours remaining and we are pretty divided right now. And that D1 is not really a talkative day compared to others games

17. ISO #917

18. ISO #918

19. ISO #919

20. ISO #920

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Exactly, being alone in this is quite stressing. Once I get a Thingy partner things will go smoothly.
    Shit gyrlander is a thing confirmed
    -vote gyrlander
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

21. ISO #921

22. ISO #922

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Hm, I was at l3 was I? Neato
    Yes you were. Also sorry for my inactivity, should be able to get more active in ± 2 hours

23. ISO #923

24. ISO #924

-vote Scvmurderer

Nvm, he doesn't deserve to live. If he's Guard he can go and suck everyone's dick to say sorry and then shoot himself.
    Nope I dont deserve to live.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

25. ISO #925

what I said a few pages before :

Gyrlander
    role:
    vote:
    scumRead: Rachyl
    scumReadBy: Distorted
    townRead:
    townReadby: Dutes, Tauntshaman, MM
    nbpost: 19
    comment: agreed to lynch blink (#784)

I can confirm the vote was her first one.

So Gyrl, what's up? any thoughts?
    I think Gyrlander's lynch is being set up atm, and I don't like that.

26. ISO #926

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I dont like that you want to kill a BG claim
    This exact reasoning makes us want to kill the BG claim: that's what the claimer wanted us to think. It has no goal out of that and gathe rvotes for being S.C.

27. ISO #927

How can i mute you?. I no longer care to read your garbage posts
    Ay keep it up and I'll put you on a blacklist...

28. ISO #928

29. ISO #929

And i disagree with everything you say you should just type -suicide its best for the town
    Ok gonna stop replying to this kind of shit. Remember the rules, just saying.

30. ISO #930

31. ISO #931

Id also rather hybrid be replaced
    -vote efekannn02
    where the floxk is this guy
    Same here, Hybrid would just be a dumb policy lynch at this point. Efe is uhh.... YEAH EFE WHERE ARE YOU?? @Efekannn02 it's the time for you to be on. Get here before going to bed pls

32. ISO #932

Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you?
    Some people decided they were hating me for some reason. It's like that. Don't pay attention to it and focus on the game lol...

33. ISO #933

34. ISO #934

That was a honest question. I was wondering if she had roleclaimed as many others did.
    Mhmmmm so you're for a rolecall?????

35. ISO #935

Lennith for station commander tomorrow so he can check me and depart from the game
    Wow.

CHOO CHOO ON BLINKSKATER, CALLING IT RIGHT NOW.

At this point, even as Town, his behavior is very detrimental to the Town. He will push people to the lynch just because he doesn't like them at this point.

36. ISO #936

So, I know I'm not doing very strong this Day and understand that this may piss you. I promise that on D2 things will get more interesting and I'll get addicted to this.
    Thanks. I will defend you for today, because I think you will actually be useful on D2 lol. But you better post stuff tomorrow ^^ ELSE I CALL THE PANDA-TRAIN-BANANA-SQUIRRELS.

37. ISO #937

38. ISO #938

39. ISO #939

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    so right now I see

pretty much everyone V blink

#2 V gry

Rachyl V Scv(not sure about this one)

tell me if I left anything out
    Indeed, everyone vs blink but I'm the only voter against him. There's something wrong. We must lynch him today, EoD is coming. Pls get blink.

Also Scv is being scapegoated IMO even if he's useless I think it's better not to lynch him today.

40. ISO #940

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Wow.

CHOO CHOO ON BLINKSKATER, CALLING IT RIGHT NOW.

At this point, even as Town, his behavior is very detrimental to the Town. He will push people to the lynch just because he doesn't like them at this point.
    Wrong. And Wrong! Do you see me pushing you?

41. ISO #941

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    hm, 2 hrs left
    Oh fuck, just two hours?!!! That means I might not be present before 30 mins before EoD... VOTES ON BLINK, NOW! Scv you better do it else you're the lynch ^^ it's between you two

42. ISO #942

Wrong. And Wrong! Do you see me pushing you?
    You said you were willing to lynch me earlier. And you saw Lenneth defending me, so you said you wanted him dead. You are not using logic right now. You're using emotions. It's sad, because you actually can be a good player. So you're either scum or 100% emotion driven, either way it's bad for Town, since we'll carry you as a suspect all game if we don't lynch you right now.

43. ISO #943

Oh fuck, just two hours?!!! That means I might not be present before 30 mins before EoD... VOTES ON BLINK, NOW! Scv you better do it else you're the lynch ^^ it's between you two
    No its not between him and me you are not in charge of shit step off normie

44. ISO #944

What? Strategically it makes the most sense, since you wont push lynches on townies @naz @rumox you know what im saying right?
    Ay you're calling on my haters now. I think I don't need to say again you're playing on emotions atm.

45. ISO #945

You said you were willing to lynch me earlier. And you saw Lenneth defending me, so you said you wanted him dead. You are not using logic right now. You're using emotions. It's sad, because you actually can be a good player. So you're either scum or 100% emotion driven, either way it's bad for Town, since we'll carry you as a suspect all game if we don't lynch you right now.
    You are fuckin delusional dude you speak no factual evidence you are a totally throwing this game like you have done in so many other games you have contributed nothing

46. ISO #946

No its not between him and me you are not in charge of shit step off normie
    Mhmm.... Actually yes... I am in charge, me and Distorted, of making this town not running into madness and rage. Lol... And I just got a great idea. Yes it can happen to me!

I am willing to elect @blinkskater as S.C. tomorrow if he tells me who is his first suspect and swears he'll day check him. Now I'm going off, waiting on your thoughts guys!

47. ISO #947

48. ISO #948

Mhmm.... Actually yes... I am in charge, me and Distorted, of making this town not running into madness and rage. Lol... And I just got a great idea. Yes it can happen to me!

I am willing to elect @blinkskater as S.C. tomorrow if he tells me who is his first suspect and swears he'll day check him. Now I'm going off, waiting on your thoughts guys!
    Itn isnt benefical for the town to elect me station command sorry kid, and you and distorted are not in charge of anything

49. ISO #949

You do not get to give ultimatums and you do not get to tell this town who their lynch targets are

50. ISO #950

Indeed, everyone vs blink but I'm the only voter against him. There's something wrong. We must lynch him today, EoD is coming. Pls get blink.

Also Scv is being scapegoated IMO even if he's useless I think it's better not to lynch him today.
    if SCV is being scapegoated, we need to go after people pushing him with that theory.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.