User Tag List

Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,100 of 2197
  1. ISO #2051

2. ISO #2052

3. ISO #2053

Re: Lady Gaga S-FM Scvmurderer Hosted Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I do not believe you are GaGa because I just do not see you converting MM. so your reads ill look at most. I utterly failed with blink =(
    i'm so bad at scum hunting because i'm so gullible :/ don't really follow me 100%

i wouldn't have converted mm though, even if i wanted to do it just to make it seem like i'm trying to be undercover or whatever. i serioooously wouldn't lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

4. ISO #2054
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    ur sooo scum ez gg
    Kill me then

5. ISO #2055

6. ISO #2056
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    -vote Magoroth

7. ISO #2057
    Ganelon

-vote Magoroth
    Rata and No.2 are the prime suspects and naz thinks I'm scum lol. Why do you even think I'm scum @Ratatoskr @naz

8. ISO #2058
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Rata and No.2 are the prime suspects and naz thinks I'm scum lol. Why do you even think I'm scum @Ratatoskr @naz
    Also, I need to go to sleep soon. It's 2 AM. In fact I think I'll be going right now, I'm tired. I'll see you all tomorrow.

9. ISO #2059

r u blind
    i literally posted why
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

10. ISO #2060

11. ISO #2061

12. ISO #2062

13. ISO #2063

@Noz-bugz were you Gaga because you seem to have a lot more time to read the thread now that you've been replaced.
    Dude seriously😒why people gotta be so obvi scum/town gamethrow

14. ISO #2064

15. ISO #2065
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    So the narrative at this point is 'I don't see MM eating Mag so since Mag was heavily defended by him he must be gaga'? I have a feeling Mag isn't Gaga because I feel MM would have converted me then.
    lol if you guys still want to Lynch me go right ahead, this setup is giving me a serious headache and I don't want to run the risk of being converted to Fan tonight... that or Lynch Gaga today, that sounds good too

16. ISO #2066

17. ISO #2067

18. ISO #2068

19. ISO #2069

20. ISO #2070
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    -vote magoroth

I might not be available later today so i'll put my vote on my lady gaga suspect.

I dont think MM ever voted on magoroth yesterday. Correct me if im wrong.
    Lol.

21. ISO #2071
    Ganelon

-vote NumberTwo

22. ISO #2072
    Ganelon

-vote NumberTwo
    NumberTwo, unless you can provide a very good reason as to why you voted me up after being AFK, you will me by No.1 Lynch target.

23. ISO #2073
    Ganelon

Dude seriouslywhy people gotta be so obvi scum/town gamethrow
    naz if I were scum I wouldn't have been so aggressive :P

24. ISO #2074
    Ganelon

@naz @Numbertwo @Ratatoskr unvote me before I get hammered please

25. ISO #2075

NumberTwo, unless you can provide a very good reason as to why you voted me up after being AFK, you will me by No.1 Lynch target.
    My previous posts were deleted and i useally sleep when most people in here are active

I dont think noz was even active enough to post any night actions

26. ISO #2076

27. ISO #2077
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I still don't buy @Fielzanks' "strategy" post.
    -vote Fielzanks
    I'd like a list of your reads from you too.
    Opinions on this post? @Distorted @Ratatoskr @naz @Numbertwo

28. ISO #2078
    Ganelon

Opinions on this post? @Distorted @Ratatoskr @naz @Numbertwo
    I think whoever Gaga is might've been in the Smiths game, I'm not 100% on that but that is my personal opinion based on a number of strange shit happening this game...
    Ok since nobody else's asked this question yet:
    Why convert Marshmallow Marshall?

29. ISO #2079
    Ganelon

@naz @Ratatoskr if you guys are town unvote me please, we don't want a turbolynch this early:

Here's what's possible.

1). I am Gaga. You Lynch me today and it's GG.
    2). I am Town. You Lynch me today and we're at LyLo tomorrow.
    3). I am a Fan Lynch me today it's MyLo tomorrow.

I think the fact that only 1/3 of the options provides a real benefit to town is enough of a reason to unvote me.

30. ISO #2080

31. ISO #2081

32. ISO #2082

S-FM Lady Gaga

Night Three

Magoroth was a hater.

Link to setup

Roles
    Living Players
    Graveyard
    Lady Gaga
    Hater
    Hater
    Hater
    Hater
    Hater
    Hater
    Hater
    Hater
    Hater
    @Hybrid - Hater
    @blinkskater - Hater
    @Marshmallow Marshall - Lady Gaga's Fan
    @Magoroth - Hater

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

33. ISO #2083

34. ISO #2084

S-FM Lady Gaga

Day Four

Distorted was found dead today holding an autographed picture of Lady Gaga and Born This Way playing on his phone. Turns out he's a secret fan.

Distorted was a Lady Gaga Fan.

Spoiler : Distorted's Last Will :

The numbers illustrating the dangers of cell phone use while driving are downright startling. In fact, at any given time throughout the day, approximately 660,000 drivers are attempting to use their phones while behind the wheel of an automobile.

Smartphones have made it easy for us to stay connected at all times. But that can pose serious safety risks if someone decides to check his or her text messages, emails, phone calls, or any other mobile applications while driving.

Cell phone distraction rates are alarmingly high. We hope with a little information, you'll make the right decision when you're on the road.

•The National Safety Council reports that cell phone use while driving leads to 1.6 million crashes each year.
    •Nearly 330,000 injuries occur each year from accidents caused by texting while driving.
    •1 out of every 4 car accidents in the United States is caused by texting and driving.
    •Texting while driving is 6x more likely to cause an accident than driving drunk.
    •Answering a text takes away your attention for about five seconds. Traveling at 55 mph, that's enough time to travel the length of a football field.
    •Texting while driving causes a 400% increase in time spent with eyes off the road.
    •Of all cell phone related tasks, texting is by far the most dangerous activity.
    •94% of drivers support a ban on texting while driving.
    •74% of drivers support a ban on hand-held cell phone use.

Link to setup

3 votes to hammer.

Roles
    Living Players
    Graveyard
    Lady Gaga
    Hater
    Hater
    Hater
    Hater
    Hater
    Hater
    Hater
    Hater
    Hater
    @Hybrid - Hater
    @blinkskater - Hater
    @Marshmallow Marshall - Lady Gaga's Fan
    @Magoroth - Hater
    @Distorted - Lady Gaga's Fan

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Post Count
    Day Two
    Day Three
    Last edited by Scvmurderer; April 1st, 2018 at 05:14 PM.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

35. ISO #2085

omg that drunk asshole hammered mag
    i literally had a dream scv cancelled the game and said Rata was gaga so i was gonna vote rata BUT DISTORTED HAMMERED OVER NIGHTU AHIUFSHIRUHY%E"SE:RKFG:

-vote Ratatoskr

i'm probably the only town alive at this point tbh

36. ISO #2086

37. ISO #2087

KILL AFKERS IMOOOOOO

38. ISO #2088

fuck i have to unvote u because gaga and fan can ez come in and hammer
    -vote unvote

39. ISO #2089

welp.
    it's me, you, an afk, and 2 europeans. gonna be a slow night tonight

40. ISO #2090

I feel you. We should leave some sort of pressure though. I can't be active right now I just stepped out to take a break. This project was due Friday and it has me pulling my hair out, tomorrow is the last day of the grace period.

I do think it comes down to me, naz, and Numbertwo. And I have a good feeling about naz being town.

41. ISO #2091

42. ISO #2092

I woke up so I'll write quickly before going back to sleep. I'M PISSED YOU ENDED UP LYNCHING MAG BEFORE I HAD THE CHANCE TO LOG ON. We had like 30 hours in the day to think and act and we didn't get that. I'll look at interactions to try to find who was Distorted mate but I have a feeling it wont be a surprise.

43. ISO #2093

44. ISO #2094

45. ISO #2095

ya, like i literally wanted to pressure u rata, but i'm afraid if you're town then gaga will swoop in & hammer team

at this point i'm between you and numbertwo for gaga..or fielz...

46. ISO #2096

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    I woke up so I'll write quickly before going back to sleep. I'M PISSED YOU ENDED UP LYNCHING MAG BEFORE I HAD THE CHANCE TO LOG ON. We had like 30 hours in the day to think and act and we didn't get that. I'll look at interactions to try to find who was Distorted mate but I have a feeling it wont be a surprise.
    there was literally 0 interactions yeterday since half the posts got deleted

47. ISO #2097

ya, like i literally wanted to pressure u rata, but i'm afraid if you're town then gaga will swoop in & hammer team

at this point i'm between you and numbertwo for gaga..or fielz...
    Feel free to pressure, but ya I'm town let's not give them an easy win.

48. ISO #2098

49. ISO #2099

50. ISO #2100

Checking NumberTwo's posting history, this is prime time for him. Yet he's not here. There are 10 guests watching the thread, I bet one of them is him. I bet he's Gaga.

-vote Numbertwo

Hope I'm not wrong about this but I don't expect to wake up and see him hammered.