User Tag List

Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,050 of 2197
  1. ISO #2001

2. ISO #2002

3. ISO #2003
    Ganelon

Re: Lady Gaga S-FM Scvmurderer Hosted Edition

Ok so I have no idea why MM didn't vote yesterday much... he wasn't even terribly aggressive - as Fan I would've played very aggressively, nothing to lose

4. ISO #2004

5. ISO #2005

6. ISO #2006

7. ISO #2007

8. ISO #2008

9. ISO #2009

well - to paraphrase

naz commented there was no interactions with MM and NumberTwo. I agreed and went back and found a few quotes, 1 if which I actually find really weird of MM to post, like - wtf weird.

MM magoroth
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Somebody who's going to be townread, but not the top town read to avoid being obvious. Of course, that's if the gaga is clever and has played some games. I also see an option that would be RNG the conversion. Also bookmark this post for myself, could be alignment indicative later on.
    This is MM response to what he thinks a "clever" gaga would do. I think he may have replicated that here.

You see, the first big paragraph makes me think you're 100% town because it really fits with what I've seen of you D1: a scum hunting townie. @Fielzanks @blinkskater @Distorted I now place Magoroth in 2nd highest townread, just after Efekannn.
    Puts Magoroth as "second" town read and even emphasizes on it.

The first post is post 66 - the second post 1500+ so far enough away to be relevant.

MM and Noz/NumberTwo

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    What if we killed the Noz slot? @Marshmallow Marshall how do you feel?

Btw I think noz was really a townie now, +townpoints so the guy that replaces you gets in a null category.
    he has provided wallposts on everyone else so far, except noz. and he never questioned numbertwo when he replaced. That is outside his meta.
    This right here is the most susp thing
    What do you mean "how do you feel"?
    and he then responds with this randomly... second guessing himself instantly reading him as "town to null" ? why does changing someone change their read - that slot should still read the same but now a different person to either gain or lose that credibility.

and seriously?? Looking back this question is asked 100x in EVERY SINGLE FM GAME - he asks it himself and I always ask it, literally phrased exactly like that as well.

NumberTwo's responses to our discussion came off as town to me - he said we have already proven ourselves incompetent......which I actually find true rofl There was a few more but I went to bed. Nothing stuck out though.

10. ISO #2010

11. ISO #2011
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    well - to paraphrase

naz commented there was no interactions with MM and NumberTwo. I agreed and went back and found a few quotes, 1 if which I actually find really weird of MM to post, like - wtf weird.

MM magoroth

This is MM response to what he thinks a "clever" gaga would do. I think he may have replicated that here.

The first post is post 66 - the second post 1500+ so far enough away to be relevant.

MM and Noz/NumberTwo

he has provided wallposts on everyone else so far, except noz. and he never questioned numbertwo when he replaced. That is outside his meta.

and he then responds with this randomly... second guessing himself instantly reading him as "town to null" ? why does changing someone change their read - that slot should still read the same but now a different person to either gain or lose that credibility.

and seriously?? Looking back this question is asked 100x in EVERY SINGLE FM GAME - he asks it himself and I always ask it, literally phrased exactly like that as well.

NumberTwo's responses to our discussion came off as town to me - he said we have already proven ourselves incompetent......which I actually find true rofl There was a few more but I went to bed. Nothing stuck out though.
    What are you trying to say?

12. ISO #2012
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Personally my gut feeling's telling me that naz is the Gaga

13. ISO #2013
    Ganelon

It would make sense if it's NumberTwo, Gaga would probably have to be someone who was even more passive than MM was yesterday

14. ISO #2014
    Ganelon

It would make sense if it's NumberTwo, Gaga would probably have to be someone who was even more passive than MM was yesterday
    And due to my rereading what was said on D1 I came to the conclusion that Fielzanks is a top town read in spite of his trolling - think about it, if we hadn't lynched, we would've forced Fan to flip and potentially reveal alignments.

15. ISO #2015

i honestly feel that a bit also; but I really am trying to picture naz recruiting MM.....I just, dont see that happening lol Now that could be exactly why she did it - but, i still kind of doubt that.

16. ISO #2016
    Ganelon

i honestly feel that a bit also; but I really am trying to picture naz recruiting MM.....I just, dont see that happening lol Now that could be exactly why she did it - but, i still kind of doubt that.
    Well I have the strong sensation that if we mislynch today I will be converted tonight, so let's please Lynch Gaga today

17. ISO #2017
    Ganelon

well - to paraphrase

MM magoroth

MM and Noz/NumberTwo

WIFOM bullshit. Also I think we should keep an eye out on NumberTwo, he has avoided a read on him for a large part of the game and I don't like that

-vote NumberTwo

18. ISO #2018
    Ganelon

Wtf lol I just noticed he's at L-2

-vote unvote

19. ISO #2019

20. ISO #2020

So, I went back and re-read D2 with MM flips known to see what interactions he had with people. First of all, there's really really few interactions he did with others. And I now feel ashamed to not notice it before but he was clearly careful as to what he was saying. He probably was fearing that 'everyone sees you're not you' like last game. Plus, seeing as how he was not active throughout the day and played passively through most of it I don't think there was any bussing strategy, or it was left during the day. MM mentioned a few people, and he purposely left a last will to try to confuse us. I don't think we should care about it. We also know it was purposely left so it could confuse us.
    But why would a fan be acting very cautious like that in the first place since its life is basically worthless to the Gaga?
    There are few scenarios I thought of, but it's actually a myriad of possibilities going.

1. He feared being caught so he tried to act 'normal'. We all saw last game how he was when he acted 'normal'. That would be the best course of action if he was trying to direct lynches at someone to get an easy misslynch before suiciding. I'll have to look back to see anything useful but the lack of interactions between him and people is kinda a dead end. I'll look more into this though as it seems to be the best case scenario.

2. He didn't plan to suicide that day and so laid low and played the 'town' game but got forced to suicide through Gaga heavy bullying. Could make sense if the gaga was someone who could not bear his gameplay like naz who would have recruited him based on the thought she would NEVER do that if she was gaga.

3. One particular town member harassed Gaga and he feared she may have been in danger and suicided to convert the danger. Based on that Magoroth could not be Gaga, else MM should have eaten me instead of whoever he did.

His total lack of interactions is somewhat suspicious in the sense that last game, even as SCUM, he heavily pushed against me for being absent / quite not here and this game he did not push AT ALL against Noz even when in the Which Witch is Which he went after Noz. Numbertwo is flaming us like a towny but so does Naz and so does Mag. Faking being frustrated is the first thing a mafia player learn tbh.

My reads will be based on Gaga alone, as the different possibilities offer different convertees. I'll also use my previous wallpost to deduce which one is the more likely of them all.

TOWN
    -Efekannn02 : Definitely not Gaga, he even asked to be converted because he fears town might lose? Still my top not-Gaga read.
    -Distorted : He knows he can get away with throwing a lot of shit (Efe does that too) but he pushed very risky lynches who could go against him (Hybrid fully knowing he was town, even Blink when Rata heavily suspect him)

NEUTRAL
    -Magoroth : Neutral only because of 1 MM theory AND because he's in the perfect spot for a Gaga town-read, though his d2 is town-side by essence. It's a mix of both.
    -Naz : She's aggressive and smart, but did not scumhunt and I feel that aggressiveness can hide the fact she's not contributing much. And well, previous slot owner was Arsonist, pro thrower.

SCUMMY
    -Ratatosk : I feel like he tried hard to kill Distorted because he feared him. His meta said 'I always vote Distorted at game start' but then he followed through and heavily wanted Distorted to die, for unseen reasons. If that behavior continues I'll have this slot as top gaga. Even if that's acting more than hiding, being so scummy that it feels town in the end is a thing too. If we think gaga would not want to be in the spotlight, she'll put herself in to clear her tracks.
    -Numbertwo : I do not know of his meta and he's kind to replace Noz_Bugz; and I feel SCV went to great lenghts to replace that slot. A hater could have been modkilled? There's 0 interactions between him and MM when MM meta is to pressure people not contributing and he's trying to blame us for the Blink kill. While I was also in favor for a no-lynch because the flip would have given us info with one more guy alive, shifting blame for a misslynch is a great way for scum to act town.

21. ISO #2021

And I don't think L-2 is bad at all for pushing. The one being pressured can die in an instant, but if a gaga + a fan join to hammer then they are given away for tomorrow and we can kill the gaga easily as we'll be in 2v3 (or 2v4 if fan doesnt suicide to not give gaga away).

22. ISO #2022

23. ISO #2023
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    And I don't think L-2 is bad at all for pushing. The one being pressured can die in an instant, but if a gaga + a fan join to hammer then they are given away for tomorrow and we can kill the gaga easily as we'll be in 2v3 (or 2v4 if fan doesnt suicide to not give gaga away).
    It obviously isn't a bad idea but I'm playing atm, and I'm concerned of Gaga/fan coming in here and hammering

24. ISO #2024

25. ISO #2025

me and naz had a whole conversations in here that I actually wanted other opinions on - plus it had the most posts from numbertwo we've seen yet.
    ya it deleted my vote too

-vote numbertwo
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

26. ISO #2026

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    did someone delete my earlier posts?

If i was lady gaga, then how would i be able to convert marshmallows when i replaced noz during daytime?
    i literally answered you with

its called "noz submitted a night action"
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

27. ISO #2027

lmao you're an idiot
    and i don't have meta

i would NOT FUCKING CONVERT MM are you serious???? that tard makes the worst scum player
    i answered who i would have converted already if i was tho =)

28. ISO #2028

i def did not
    i sure as fuck don't want to be on a team with him

if i was gaga, i wouldn't be all up in here all aggro and shit - especially begging to get lynched instead of blink
    i would be playing low key

29. ISO #2029
    Ganelon

The one who hammers today will be instantly lynched tomorrow. We need time to discuss, don't speedlynch

30. ISO #2030

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    lmao you're an idiot
    and i don't have meta

i would NOT FUCKING CONVERT MM are you serious???? that tard makes the worst scum player
    i answered who i would have converted already if i was tho =)
    Yeah recruiting MM is like the only thing you wouldn't do. But we know you wouldn't do that! You see how it's an easy WIFOM?

31. ISO #2031

i'm gonna be super pissd if you guys lynch me today, instead of yesterday, because i could have got nudes yesterday and blink would still be here

32. ISO #2032

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Yeah recruiting MM is like the only thing you wouldn't do. But we know you wouldn't do that! You see how it's an easy WIFOM?
    i do, but honestly, i would literally never recruit him even to wifoam you guys. he didn't listen to me last game, why would he listen to me this game?

it isn't me. i think it could have been noz, scv seemed low key on replacing that player probably not to give away that it is gaga.

33. ISO #2033

If i was lady gaga, then how would i be able to convert marshmallows when i replaced noz during daytime?
    like this is so scummy if that's the only defense he has...

34. ISO #2034
    Ganelon

like this is so scummy if that's the only defense he has...
    Wow you've actually started compiling reads? What happened?

35. ISO #2035
    Ganelon

+++scumpoints there

36. ISO #2036

Thinkin' about it... If I was Gaga I'd have converted @Magoroth or @Distorted . So MAYBE magoroth is a fan. MAYBE.
    i feel like this could be a hint that mag is gaga.

because his post right before this is:

Oh btw. Even if we cannot TRUST people because of conversion possibility, Gaga is the one we must lynch. She'll get another fan the next night anyway if we lynch the fan, so going after fans can only give us information. Also notice that I said 99% not GAGA.
    and one a few before this:

It's not Mag... at worst he's fan but I'm 99% sure he's not gaga.
    Why are you all jumping on Magoroth
    This opens to sooo muuuch WIFOM... Too much WIFOM possibilities, the gaga could order to not suicide just to see mag lynched. Also why are people sus of Magoroth? I don't really get it.
    -vote Magoroth

convince me ur not gaga at this point tbh

37. ISO #2037

what the fuck are you talking about?

38. ISO #2038
    Ganelon

Ok I would like to add that Rata/No.2 are my top scum reads at the moment, followed by naz

39. ISO #2039
    Ganelon

i feel like this could be a hint that mag is gaga.

because his post right before this is:

and one a few before this:

-vote Magoroth

convince me ur not gaga at this point tbh
    Lol I know you don't like MM's scum play but srsly, who the hell makes D-U-M-B slips like that lol

40. ISO #2040

Lol I know you don't like MM's scum play but srsly, who the hell makes D-U-M-B slips like that lol
    MM lol (eyeroll to infinity and beyond)

41. ISO #2041
    Ganelon

D'ya think MM would've defended me so clearly if I were Gaga?

42. ISO #2042

Site crashed and we lost some posts.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

43. ISO #2043
    Ganelon

D'ya think MM would've defended me so clearly if I were Gaga?
    In the interest... of not OMGUSing, I would like to vote up Ratatoskr so he gets a chance to scum slip

-vote Ratatoskr

44. ISO #2044

45. ISO #2045

46. ISO #2046
    Ganelon

@Marshmallow Marshall who did you convert last night

47. ISO #2047

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    @Scvmurderer can I hammer myself if it comes to it?
    i tried to vote myself yesterday, doesn't work

48. ISO #2048

In the interest... of not OMGUSing, I would like to vote up Ratatoskr so he gets a chance to scum slip

-vote Ratatoskr
    ur sooo scum ez gg

49. ISO #2049

@Marshmallow Marshall who did you convert last night
    oh he converted me, is that what all this arguing is about?

anyways!!

I'm having serious doubts of mag being GaGa, just because MM was blatantly obvious with him...but then again, sometimes obvious is a cover - I also doubt the GaGa would convert mag, just because he has been under heavy suspicion. If Mag is lynched and flips follower, im going to STRONGLY STRONGLY assume that the GaGa just bussed him.

50. ISO #2050

we should have listened to efe and lynched him yesterday