Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,800 of 2197
  1. ISO #1751

2. ISO #1752

3. ISO #1753
    Ganelon

Re: Lady Gaga S-FM Scvmurderer Hosted Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    You've been saying for all of day 2 'what my flip gives = nothing' and now pulling the card of 'my lynch but these too will give the most informations"
    If I die, me, Distorted are the core of this gigantic clusterfuck. Besides if I die it will make my voters look extremely suspicious... which is actually town-aligned.

4. ISO #1754

5. ISO #1755

6. ISO #1756
    Ganelon

Also 30 mins after Distorted came online MM the nocturnal fellow, Rata the lynchmaster and blink the foolhardy fan disappeared from the face of the Earth. We have so many fucking guest accounts on ATM - I bet scum is hiding in them

7. ISO #1757

8. ISO #1758

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Also 30 mins after Distorted came online MM the nocturnal fellow, Rata the lynchmaster and blink the foolhardy fan disappeared from the face of the Earth. We have so many fucking guest accounts on ATM - I bet scum is hiding in them
    aye thats actually a good point..........

9. ISO #1759
    Ganelon

-vote blinkskater

10. ISO #1760

Since you're smart, you could have converted Mag exactly because I said something about the buddy target not risking any conversion and would easily turn that into 'the gaga tried to frame me' if that happened to turn that around the people pushing the lynch for that reason. And maybe you saved my life to use me as a scapegoat later? You're capable of all of this honestly so this kind of post aren't defining at all :P
    what about me im also capable on doing stuff
    I Like Ice Cream

11. ISO #1761

12. ISO #1762
    Ganelon

@naz you sneaky bastad, why you lurking

13. ISO #1763

14. ISO #1764

@naz you sneaky bastad, why you lurking
    i'm here dummy, what do u want from me
    i haven't voted u all game
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

15. ISO #1765
    Ganelon

You've confused me in my reads about you Mag. Great job, I'm not even going paranoid. Just confused.
    Please tell me what your reads are and tell me what you think about Distorted's read list and sudden appearance on EoD

16. ISO #1766
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    i'm here dummy, what do u want from me
    i haven't voted u all game
    Lol you haven't. done ANYTHING all game, that's what worries me

17. ISO #1767

18. ISO #1768

19. ISO #1769

20. ISO #1770

Lol you haven't. done ANYTHING all game, that's what worries me
    OMG GO FUCK URSELF SERIOUSLYYY OMG

no one is replying to my posts except the ones where im angry

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I am really starting to feel MM is avoiding too much interaction at a time to avoid being meta-read..............
    thats what i'm thinking but i literally dont even see him being that smart
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

21. ISO #1771

22. ISO #1772

23. ISO #1773

24. ISO #1774
    Ganelon

omg stop being so mean to the MM =( every time he's mentioned you have to flame him lol
    aggressive and not caring about the game=scum

25. ISO #1775

26. ISO #1776
    Ganelon

But honestly right now it feels like we don't know where to go and launching votes everywhere near EoD. An unwelcome confusion. And I'm sure if someone is gonna accuse Distorted of that he'll pull the Smith card :P
    I confirm Distorted 100% - I will use the gun he gave me tonight on MM XD

27. ISO #1777

But honestly right now it feels like we don't know where to go and launching votes everywhere near EoD. An unwelcome confusion. And I'm sure if someone is gonna accuse Distorted of that he'll pull the Smith card :P
    haha im not trying to cause alignment voting EoD today... since gaga can bus her cults it makes it almost impossible to find unless we get a solid read on who the follower is and watch them.

28. ISO #1778
    Ganelon

I really feel there is a scum between MM, naz, fielz, blink, mag, efe, numbertwo, ratatoskr
    ...that's 8 people. lol. there's 9 of us so:

2/9=22.22%.

29. ISO #1779

30. ISO #1780

31. ISO #1781

aggressive and not caring about the game=scum
    u dumb ass binchita

only two people answered u when u asked for lynch list:
    1. myself, for nudes

2. ugh, this is really hard because i want my number 2 pick to be gaga, but i'm not sure who it is...i'm inclined to think its blink, but i'm also inclined to think it's distorted

3. a hater, to see what the cult team do tonight. will the fan suicide since they're under pressure today? will the fan not suicide? because they're laughing their ass off right now at this confusion and they have it in the bag? potential haters to lynch: numbertwo (for acting like this is d1), MM (because he's stupid and useless), mag because he will prob. get converted tonight if he isn't scum today

other helpful things ive gotten today:
    so if noz is hater:

- the fan suicides and converts someone else tonight leaving us with 5 towns, 1 hater, 1 gaga

if noz is fan:

- tomorrow we have 6 towns, 1 gaga

if noz is gaga:

- ez game gg

did i count that right?

there's 9 of us alive right now
    1 gaga
    1 fan (assuming gaga converted last night)
    7 haters

so we still have room for a mislynch, again. but i want my nudes.

If Rata ends up being Gaga, he revealed himself right here in this post yall
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Blue

Monika

A Skwirl Member(Magoroth or Distorted at best because theyre comfirmed scums by then now lol)

efe thinks yall are confirmed scum~~~ la la la

32. ISO #1782

omg stop being so mean to the MM =( every time he's mentioned you have to flame him lol
    no

33. ISO #1783

34. ISO #1784
    Ganelon

not caring about the game is usually a town thing, even in the mod - that's why towns lose so much =(
    ya that's actually true... but abstaining is not a very townish thing to do, and if you look at what happens in the Five player mafia games we host at the narrator you'll see that almost 90% of the time Scum don't Lynch on D1

35. ISO #1785
    Ganelon

o look who it is browsing through the game!!!! Hybrid

36. ISO #1786
    Ganelon

Maybe we should let Hybrid lead us, he's confirmed town

37. ISO #1787

ya that's actually true... but abstaining is not a very townish thing to do, and if you look at what happens in the Five player mafia games we host at the narrator you'll see that almost 90% of the time Scum don't Lynch on D1
    bitch, did i say i was going to abstain?
    did you want me to hammer 8 hours ago when i was at work? instead of waiting to come home when i have time to play fm?
    distorted wasn't online all day either

don't make me omgus vote u because i will

i had my vote on hybrid first and switched to noz d1

EAT
    MY
    ASS

38. ISO #1788
    Ganelon

did you want me to hammer 8 hours ago when i was at work? instead of waiting to come home when i have time to play fm?

EAT
    MY
    ASS
    I think you can eat your own ass thank you very much, also be aware that if you are town

​YOU SUCK THIS GAME.

39. ISO #1789

EAT
    MY
    ASS
    SHE SAID OMGUS!!!!!!

-vote marshmallow marshall

40. ISO #1790

41. ISO #1791

42. ISO #1792

I think you can eat your own ass thank you very much, also be aware that if you are town

​YOU SUCK THIS GAME.
    THATS BECAUSE CULT GAMES ARE STUPID

not my fault you guys tihnk i'm scum because of "MeTa" // arsonist's shitty play and i had to defend myself for the first 24 hours of this day when i was sent to L1

43. ISO #1793

44. ISO #1794

A day 1 fielzanks lynch would have been pretty easy to push with how susp he was

A day 2 magoroth lynch woulda been a great follow-up

I would have recruited rata and told him to keep pushing me illogically so we can argue half of each day to waste time
    FUCK YOUUUUUUUUU

Idk what to do anymore both of my top scum reads have convinced me they're town.

45. ISO #1795

46. ISO #1796
    Ganelon

THATS BECAUSE CULT GAMES ARE STUPID

not my fault you guys tihnk i'm scum because of "MeTa" // arsonist's shitty play and i had to defend myself for the first 24 hours of this day when i was sent to L1
    Don't lament about that lol - I was under much heavier pressure than you ever were, you only defended yourself every now and again, hell people aren't voting you up lol, I was at L-2 for 18 hours straight

47. ISO #1797

@Efekannn02 who do you want to lynch?
    stop copying me

48. ISO #1798

49. ISO #1799
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    FUCK YOUUUUUUUUU

Idk what to do anymore both of my top scum reads have convinced me they're town.
    I would love to be absolutely certain that Squirrel is town, I simply can't shake the feeling that he's fan or worse gaga, but he's convinced me for now...

50. ISO #1800

Don't lament about that lol - I was under much heavier pressure than you ever were, you only defended yourself every now and again, hell people aren't voting you up lol, I was at L-2 for 18 hours straight
    yea but i wish they were so i could get nudes