S-FM 249 Lady Gaga Scvmurderer Hosted Edition - Page 28
Register

User Tag List

Page 28 of 44 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,400 of 2197
  1. ISO #1351

Re: Lady Gaga S-FM Scvmurderer Hosted Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Btw I think noz was really a townie now, +townpoints so the guy that replaces you gets in a null category.
    I think it would be convenient as fuck for the incoming gaga to have a slot that's been empty all game. Keep reading though.

2. ISO #1352

3. ISO #1353

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    What if we killed the Noz slot? @Marshmallow Marshall how do you feel?
    so if noz is hater:

- the fan suicides and converts someone else tonight leaving us with 5 towns, 1 hater, 1 gaga

if noz is fan:

- tomorrow we have 6 towns, 1 gaga

if noz is gaga:

- ez game gg

did i count that right?

there's 9 of us alive right now
    1 gaga
    1 fan (assuming gaga converted last night)
    7 haters

so we still have room for a mislynch, again. but i want my nudes.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

4. ISO #1354

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    D1 I stated that Magoroths buddying me would definitely be something that will be followed all game. I say let it be because it shows a huge alignment read. I am slightly susp that he was converted last night DUE to that. BUT he did follow my votes onto HIS leads. SO - I think that could lead to 2 outcomes.

1) he has a strong town read on me and is allowing me to steer him

2) he is scum and feels i am making him "put his money where his mouth is" and vote ppl to scumtest him.

The outcome I got is if Magoroth was converted last night, Blink or Naz is the gaga. SO in a way im fine with lynching some1 else, because if we stop seeing conversions (no suicides from evils) it may be that mag wont suicide to out his own gaga.
    This opens to sooo muuuch WIFOM... Too much WIFOM possibilities, the gaga could order to not suicide just to see mag lynched. Also why are people sus of Magoroth? I don't really get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #1355

Btw I think noz was really a townie now, +townpoints so the guy that replaces you gets in a null category.
    rolling my eyes so hard right now because if i replaced noz you guys would be all over me
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

6. ISO #1356

7. ISO #1357

8. ISO #1358

D1 I stated that Magoroths buddying me would definitely be something that will be followed all game. I say let it be because it shows a huge alignment read. I am slightly susp that he was converted last night DUE to that. BUT he did follow my votes onto HIS leads. SO - I think that could lead to 2 outcomes.

1) he has a strong town read on me and is allowing me to steer him

2) he is scum and feels i am making him "put his money where his mouth is" and vote ppl to scumtest him.

The outcome I got is if Magoroth was converted last night, Blink or Naz is the gaga. SO in a way im fine with lynching some1 else, because if we stop seeing conversions (no suicides from evils) it may be that mag wont suicide to out his own gaga.
    i'm not gaga, but you could be.
    so he could suicide so you can push for a lynch for me

is that your plan?

9. ISO #1359

This opens to sooo muuuch WIFOM... Too much WIFOM possibilities, the gaga could order to not suicide just to see mag lynched. Also why are people sus of Magoroth? I don't really get it.
    maybe that is a good thing for town though? Maybe that is part of the reason I posted that info - because if the evils dont suicide, the deaths of the town gets placed in the hands of the majority? Now what if this post is just to throw the GaGa into thinking thats what that post ment?

There you go GaGa figure out what strategy would be best for you

10. ISO #1360

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post

is that your plan?
    Mafia is real-time and information/leads are constantly changing. If he suicides its not an immediate push on someone. we get to start from scratch and start pressuring again since some1s alignment will have changed during that suicide.

11. ISO #1361

What's so wrong with that?

....why so angry when some1 puts a vote on you? Literally you got 1 vote and it turns to "lynch me i dont want to play with idiots". Voting is how we play rofl

I was the one who was pushing at arsonist and keeping that going.

Pick 2 people to lynch from and a 3rd u would want to lynch tomorrow.

tbh i didnt see hybrids read post either. I saw a few shitposts with efe and arsonist then him just not checking in anymore
    nothing wrong with that

He is on spring break right now and those posts took place over the weekend. He posted only during the first few hours of the game, then vanished the last 30-40+ hours. That seems to be his meta every single game since he won FM champion - log in for an hour or 2 start of day, then just disappear; then get replaced out for being AFK. I do not regret that decision because I do not believe he would have posted here yet today either.

Lol... Actually your "defense" is convincing for a stupidly simple but good reason: no good scum (like you) would just say "Nah, I simply didn't read his post" to get away from a train going on him. +townpoints
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

12. ISO #1362

is that your plan?
    I actually have blink as more of a chance than GaGa as you - because they tend to be here at the same time, and gone at the same time...susp

And after i questioned Magoroth about you, blink, then rata - the only person he started pushing after that was blink. AFTER I pointed out that he is hesitant to lynch you and blink. So I think he picked up on I was susp of him, and started pushing blink in the hopes I would "townread blink" and push you instead.

ill post the post # of where the susp activity started where I feel it was now influenced by an outside chat.

13. ISO #1363

isnt that what you want? =P

14. ISO #1364

if noz was at L-1 what emotions would you be having
    I would tell everyone to get their votes off Noz because we still got something like 23h before EoD and many things to discuss... I'd also say his lynch doesn't give much information, he has literally had 0 interactions. PLUS he asked for a replace, so uhhh... let the replace come? I think I'd also say the one who put him at L-1 is a stupid fuck

15. ISO #1365

Mafia is real-time and information/leads are constantly changing. If he suicides its not an immediate push on someone. we get to start from scratch and start pressuring again since some1s alignment will have changed during that suicide.
    lol nice deflection
    +gaga points for u

16. ISO #1366

maybe that is a good thing for town though? Maybe that is part of the reason I posted that info - because if the evils dont suicide, the deaths of the town gets placed in the hands of the majority? Now what if this post is just to throw the GaGa into thinking thats what that post ment?

There you go GaGa figure out what strategy would be best for you
    Oh come on lol stop creating confusion you're gonna WIFOM yourself xD

17. ISO #1367

Efekannn02
    MM
    Blink

MM
    Noz
    Fielzanks

Distorted
    Magoroth
    Naz

Just my gut feelings at the moment.
    Since when do I have ubiquity?

18. ISO #1368

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    why am i town? im the great mighty troll in town format...

anyway is gaga a narcissist? im on step day 1 again but in a different playstyle
    You're my strongest non-gaga read =) and I don't think any sane gaga would want you in her team lol

19. ISO #1369

20. ISO #1370

My reads on Magoroth + Naz
    I will do a blink + mag next

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Sure I wanna push at her, I don't understand why you're started this stuff... I think blink+Distorted scum team!

But let's vote naz for now

-vote naz

O ya she is more hostile than usual, I noticed that as well. I also noticed she tends to be more, ugh, passive as town.... so ya let's see where this goes.

O in that case I def. don't want to Lynch just yet, if anything I would rather Lynch blink or feel at this point, but naz might also be a good choice given how hostile she's this game

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT

WHAT IF THE REASON SHE'S AGGRESSIVE IS BECAUSE SHE'S THE SCAPEGOAT-JESTER-CULTIST THING I TALKED ABOUT?

WHAT SHE'S SAYING IS SO SCUMMY IT HURTS
    Random defense of naz here - this is the main post for the reason I think could be an option for GaGa if Mag is follower

@Efekannn02 let's play a game. Lynch naz, and when she flips hater let's lynch Distorted. GG ez game ez life

-vote Naz

-unvote
    immediately after Rata votes naz...train starts - he pulls off immediately and never addresses it again.

Fuck you I'm not hammering just yet - 24 hours to go.

Anybody who wants to speedlynch is scum
    Becomes very defensive of Naz lynch the second it starts gaining traction.

-vote Ratatoskr

Quit trolling.
    Then starts pushing the attention to Ratatoskr

21. ISO #1371

This whole conversation between Distorted and Magoroth is staged in an effort to get haters lynched. Distorted is Gaga and Magoroth is culted.

-vote Distorted
    Would that actually make sense... yes... but again Distorted just gave me a town vibe so IDK

also at least from where I am in the reading you're a strong town read rata

22. ISO #1372

My reads on Magoroth + Naz
    I will do a blink + mag next

Random defense of naz here - this is the main post for the reason I think could be an option for GaGa if Mag is follower

immediately after Rata votes naz...train starts - he pulls off immediately and never addresses it again.

Would that actually make sense... yes... but again Distorted just gave me a town vibe so IDK

also at least from where I am in the reading you're a strong town read rata
    HM I'm getting more and more susp of a Distorted gaga having Magoroth as a fan he wants to throw under the bus... Will keep reading before putting a vote though.

23. ISO #1373

[COLOR="#00FFFF"]

i was literally at L1, i was wrong earlier when i said L3 didnt finish reading all the unvotes

i thought that defense was him calling me cult

24. ISO #1374

25. ISO #1375

Blink + Mag

@Magoroth I think you are on to something here

-vote blinkskater
    I then move it to Blink

@Magoroth - How about a blink lynch, I think that sounds pretty good...especially with how he played as Arsonist and burned everyone >=O especially after early lynching me before I could finish my "this is why im claiming neutral im really jailor" post!!!!

Lol, Ratatoskr+Blinkskater scum team 100%

It does - what happened to a Fielzanks Lynch? Why you no longer in favour? Wasn't he your top scum read?
    immediate resistance from him when I ask about blink, thats fine.

-vote blinkskater
    This is post #1162. Look at the 5 or so posts before it as well
    This kinda came out of nowhere. I feel like this vote was discussed in outside chat.

First, sorry everyone I pretty much skimmed all your posts the last 20 minutes while focusing on magoroths =P was trying to get a solid feel/read on him.

At the beginning of D2 I had a pretty strong susp that Magoroth got recruited last night. My reason is he came in, did a quick post or 2 about not being convereted and left. Magoroth is usually someone who sticks around and discusses things for a bit, or even puts some useful posts out before bed. I think he was waiting for SOMEONE to get on. No clue whom yet will need to look back at who wasnt and was on at the time. I also feel that a mag recruitment would do just as fielz says, but a huge divide in a town-read block (me and him), so there is a functional reason to convert him early.

I stayed mostly AFK today because I wanted to watch him reveal as much info before pressuring since he has had a slight buddy with me this game; which I wanted to exploit a bit..... if Mag got recruited, fielz I would think is cleared of gaga - I would not clear blink of gaga though....since they have a chat I know blink would tell him to put his ass on L-1 to keep a cover =P

My reasoning for asking which 2 people and 1 tomorrow, is I feel he would list his gaga in that group of people. If mag is gaga, I would think blink or rata is as well.

So, now we know if Magoroth flips follower, naz or blink is most likely her gaga. (possibly rata)

-vote unvote
    I then posted my reasoning for doing what I did with Magoroth and voting people indicating i was purely reading alignments.

I don't like you not pushing the scummiest read you had this game whatsoever! Let's do a Fielzanks lynch

Also if I had a night chat I would be unable to talk to blink if I was recruited last night because I would have to waitt one night.

-vote Fielzanks
    starts pushing OFF of blink, even after my post starts labeling blink as scum. I think he may have been getting nervous with the attention there.

Lol Efe I think you're town so vote Fielzanks with me, let's see if Distorted wants to push him or not.
    He starts pushing me to push other people still, he didn't do this on anyone but blink

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    if you flipped citizen my brain would probally just turn into some scramble eggs
    Blink directed at magoroth

I've never seen you be this aggressive before, I think you're the Gaga! What is this passive buddying of Fielzanks and Efekannn I'm detecting in this message
    out of nowhere he starts "scumreading" blink. This sounds like the idea came from a seperate chat as well.

I'm pretty sure scum don't have a night chat on n1 because there is no scum team on n1. Let's go check setup.

@Scvmurderer , if Gaga recruits someone, do they get a night chat on that very same night?
    He could check the setup - I feel this was put out there INTENTIONALLY to throw off "he cant be scum cuz he doesnt even know how night chat works". This is a very odd question

they share a day chat as well. its a permenant chat.
    I then state that they also share a day chat which I point out multiple times later does not phase him in the least. He is not surprised by this nor is he addressing the kind of strategies that can now come into play with this being a factor.

@Distorted @Efekannn02 @naz @Ratatoskr @blinkskater please note that MM logged in, saw what we were doing and fucking spontaneously combusted, along with the fact that he didn't scum read me this game
    Bringing the attention further from blink. and it turned to MM after this.

26. ISO #1376

27. ISO #1377

@Distorted @Efekannn02 @naz @Ratatoskr @blinkskater please note that MM logged in, saw what we were doing and fucking spontaneously combusted, along with the fact that he didn't scum read me this game
    Yeah note that I just got on to check mentions and reply fast to urgent questions that could happen because I HAVE A FUCKING JOB. Alike you, maybe?

28. ISO #1378

im not pushing on a mag lynch, nor will I today.
    Hm, ok but why is he in both of your scum teams then?

29. ISO #1379

30. ISO #1380

Hm, ok but why is he in both of your scum teams then?
    Because I saw the opportunity of exploiting the buddying for information. I had a feel at the beginning of this day he was recruited due to him not posting or commenting on much when D2 started (out of his meta there). I think he was waiting for someone to get on.

He was my main focus so far on D2. Now with the information out there, I dont need to sneak around wording things all funny like to get responses and I can go back to focusing on other people

31. ISO #1381

32. ISO #1382

33. ISO #1383

If Magoroth is a follower, you can bet that either naz/rata or blink is GaGa. I don't know why he would put 3 towns in his scumread....sounds too obvious for a player like him =P He would name 2 town and his GaGa
    Lol shut up Gaga
    -vote Magoroth

34. ISO #1384

Lol shut up Gaga
    -vote Magoroth
    at least I brought real information on interactions to the table; not just "reads". I feel lynching the follower would be a worse idea, due to we can watch them suicide and take a shot at the gaga. its pretty much the same as a no-lynch really, since she can just recruit again tonight WITHOUT revealing info on a suicide.

35. ISO #1385

If Magoroth is a follower, you can bet that either naz/rata or blink is GaGa. I don't know why he would put 3 towns in his scumread....sounds too obvious for a player like him =P He would name 2 town and his GaGa
    Here's the thing, I want you dead, and I also want Magoroth dead. It seems the only way to get to you is to go through him first though. So let's get this show on the road. CHOO CHOO!

36. ISO #1386

37. ISO #1387

38. ISO #1388

just hurry up and catch up

like efe said, MM wouldn't stoop to ghost reading the thread.

but if its not distorted and mag, who is it? fielz??? fielz is conveniently afk as well. there's also the noz_bugz slot thats been EMPTY AND NOT REPLACED YET
    Just responding to this quickly, I was asleep since page 22 and just woke up

39. ISO #1389

40. ISO #1390

But before that, I'm kinda agreeing that Magoroth is acting really really scummy there with his attitude, his flip flopping and his seemingly aggressiveness when asked about his doings. It was because I suspected something for his huge town read he got from D1 that soemthing may have been off. As I've laid out in my strategy post, a gaga who was strong town read during day 1 would be pretty comfortable going into day 2.

41. ISO #1391

42. ISO #1392

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    But if we follow Blink's posts, I believe in most of his pairings Magoroth is the fan, and not the gaga so his lynch would tell us nothing concrete to go on if that's the case
    that is my thoughts and why im not pushing him.

What do u feel about my pairings though?

43. ISO #1393

44. ISO #1394

@naz since @Distorted left as soon as I went after Magoroth, put him at L-1 and let's call it a night. Maybe he'll be dead when we wake up tomorrow and we can kill Distorted.
    lol i made him start playing co-op with me

but i don't think distorted is gaga, after his good idea of not going for follower, but for gaga...it is annoying though that he thinks its me (and you, which must be annoying for you)

but there is a chance mag is gaga. there is a chance noz is gaga. we neeed a replacement so bad before i move to lynch. we have abt 20 hours left.

45. ISO #1395

@Distorted @naz are y'all just gonna lurk forever or are we gonna do this?
    apparently naz left also, why not go after her? =P You seem to be tunneled in on me and im really starting to think ur scum for that with a goal of just being able to lynch me at this point? makes 0 sense. first hour of the game and you just havnt stopped. If you are town....horrible job lol

46. ISO #1396

lol i made him start playing co-op with me

but i don't think distorted is gaga, after his good idea of not going for follower, but for gaga...it is annoying though that he thinks its me (and you, which must be annoying for you)

but there is a chance mag is gaga. there is a chance noz is gaga. we neeed a replacement so bad before i move to lynch. we have abt 20 hours left.
    see thats the thing - I dont necessarily think it is you. I posted interactions; not reads. They become reads under the condition that Magoroth is a follower ONLY.

People are mistaking that saying those are my scum reads. I am not pushing for a naz or a blink lynch right now - I am kind of curious to see where this will go tonight. BUT I may start pushing for a rata lynch if he doenst stop the linear thinking.

47. ISO #1397

48. ISO #1398

My goal is to find out who doens't want to lynch who, who doesnt put REAL pressure on who, and who doesn't follow throguh with voting people to L-1.

THOSE are interactions and what will change throughout the game on random individuals as the alignments of people chance. So, what i did was hunt for some and posted my findings for present and future review.

49. ISO #1399

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Just so you guys know I'm calling mag as Gaga right now and I think hybrid will flip town if we Lynch him
    -vote hybrid
    ugh but u see

everyone was sus of mag d1

is it because he slipped too much? idk
    maybe blink is gaga and went to convert mag, and they've been chatting away day strategies all day today

i don't freeeeeekin know

50. ISO #1400

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    I have a hard time seeing Rata as Gaga when Mag is follower because I believe he would have shifted his vote on you way before this late in day 2.
    late in day 2? we just hit the halfway mark. and his vote has been on me pretty much all game lol

Mag may not be the follower though