S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 22
Register

User Tag List

Page 22 of 76 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 72 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 3753
  1. ISO #1051

Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I did say that he was doing that as town, and OBVIOUSLY THAT MAKING A TOWN CORE IS PRO-TOWN. It's a well-known playstyle lol.
    The Rumox defense makes little sense if they are scummates, because at the point where Rumox is, he'd just bus him, I think. And trying to pocket someone who's likely to die is just not worth the risk.
    Then you say that it's not his meta, that he tunnels... excuse me, but I think I know his meta better than you do as you said yourself earlier (I can get the quote if you want me to), you haven't played here since June and don't know anyone's meta. My conclusion on the Blink point here is the following :

As for the "grasping at straws"... uh no, not really, you just said yourself that in fact you hadn't made the post... that's not a straw, that just confirms my accusation is valid. Doesn't confirm that it makes you 100% scum by itself, that's true, but it does confirm that you aren't pursuing stuff even though you said you did.

Also. @Magoroth @blinkskater @rumox @Light_Yagami @Frinckles @Stealthbomber16 GET ME OFF THE 1ST POSITION LYNCH. There is absolutely no reason for me to be there. Playing like I am right now, pushing at people who aren't being pushed, and not really caring about my image until, well, right now (caring about not being hanged isn't the same thing lol) is NOT scummy. And don't lynch Blink either.

Spoiler : cvote :
    Unknown1234,Efekannn02,DS,Clank,HueyTheLong,Mesk51 4,rumox,Stealthbomber16,Magoroth,SkipDay,Frinckles ,Light_Yagami,blinkskater,MarshmallowMarshall,
    How do you not see that making a "town core" is not pro-town if the person making the group is scum. The fact that blinkskater has put no time into even considering Efekannn02 and Light_Yagami's alignment outside of meta is exactly why I think he's trying to get people to vote with him. As for blinkskater bussing Rumox, I strongly disagree that if they were teammates he would flat out bus Rumox and leave him to die. In the event that he did, and that you end up being town, he already would have succeeded in saving rumox by convincing people to vote on you. So he is most likely scum with one of you, just haven't decided which.

I'm not going to argue with you about meta anymore. The reason I didn't focus on the vote was because I never thought it made you scummy enough to push for it. It was meant for me to give me something to start reading people, not to be pushed over. I already explained why I don't consider scumpainting people to be pro-town, so I'm not going to explain again why I didn't push you over something I didn't consider strong enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

2. ISO #1052

3. ISO #1053

Look here as Light doesn't even address my Unknown read and just discredits it... What do you think about my case on him?

And by what do you think about the case, I mean : "what are you detailed and objective thoughts on the case". Not "I Think You're Scum So Your Case Is Shit", please.
    I Didnt Discredit Anything.. I Just View Him In A Different Light Maybe.. He Seemed To Me Pretty Townie..

4. ISO #1054
    Ganelon

the issue with that statement is that it's only scummy if the person in question is actually scum.
    getting a town core is not a scummy thing in and of itself.
    not scumhunting is though.

5. ISO #1055

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    the issue with that statement is that it's only scummy if the person in question is actually scum.
    My entire point was that he wasn't trying to scum-read people and was instead trying to get people to vote with him. He also goes from saying MM would never be a good day 1 lynch to wanting him lynched first. I don't see his play coming from town at all.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

6. ISO #1056
    Ganelon

flip-flopping is not scum indicative though
    and getting a town core can be a valid alternative to scumhunting. poes are a thing.

7. ISO #1057

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    How do you not see that making a "town core" is not pro-town if the person making the group is scum. The fact that blinkskater has put no time into even considering Efekannn02 and Light_Yagami's alignment outside of meta is exactly why I think he's trying to get people to vote with him. As for blinkskater bussing Rumox, I strongly disagree that if they were teammates he would flat out bus Rumox and leave him to die. In the event that he did, and that you end up being town, he already would have succeeded in saving rumox by convincing people to vote on you. So he is most likely scum with one of you, just haven't decided which.

I'm not going to argue with you about meta anymore. The reason I didn't focus on the vote was because I never thought it made you scummy enough to push for it. It was meant for me to give me something to start reading people, not to be pushed over. I already explained why I don't consider scumpainting people to be pro-town, so I'm not going to explain again why I didn't push you over something I didn't consider strong enough.
    I mean, I don't put much outside of meta to read Light and Efe. Both are really anti-Mafia (like anti-the-game). They don't play normally, they can't be read normally, and they are always objectively strange (to not say WEIIIIRD, heh blink? ) and scummy to some extent. But in this game, right now, because of meta, Light is town. I don't really agree on Efe meta part, though, but that's another story, and it doesn't make Blink scum for it.

Also, what you are saying about Blink is the following :

It would be pro-town if Blink was town.
    However, Blink is not town.
    Therefore, it is not pro-town.

Infering that what Blink did is not pro-town by that, you then conclude that :

Blink did not do anything pro-town.
    (Implied : Experienced/skilled people who don't do pro-town things are scum.)
    Therefore, Blink is scum.

The obvious issue with this is that you are using something to prove itself (that blink is not town). So your point against his town core strategy is : "It's scummy because he's scum"... which is, unless you were a Cop with a red check (which is impossible), absolutely crappy lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #1058
    Ganelon

pretty much. lol

9. ISO #1059

^
    My entire point was that he wasn't trying to scum-read people and was instead trying to get people to vote with him. He also goes from saying MM would never be a good day 1 lynch to wanting him lynched first. I don't see his play coming from town at all.
    That still revolves around the assumption that he's scum. That assumption is however not based on anything, which makes your point null and void.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #1060

@naz given that there was no n0, actress CANNOT have disguised yet, correct?
    night actions can only be submitted at night
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

11. ISO #1061
    Ganelon

I would like to take the opportunity to utter the magical words "Abraham Lincoln" and ascend to godhood.

12. ISO #1062
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    night actions can only be submitted at night
    ah okay,
    so, if the actress does exist, she will flip as such. not as a different role.
    good to know.
    which makes frinckles push on blink seem scummy therefore.

13. ISO #1063

I would like to take the opportunity to utter the magical words "Abraham Lincoln" and ascend to godhood.
    Thanks for making me literally spit on my computer screen because of laughing too hard.

14. ISO #1064

I mean, I don't put much outside of meta to read Light and Efe. Both are really anti-Mafia (like anti-the-game). They don't play normally, they can't be read normally, and they are always objectively strange (to not say WEIIIIRD, heh blink? ) and scummy to some extent. But in this game, right now, because of meta, Light is town. I don't really agree on Efe meta part, though, but that's another story, and it doesn't make Blink scum for it.

Also, what you are saying about Blink is the following :

It would be pro-town if Blink was town.
    However, Blink is not town.
    Therefore, it is not pro-town.

Infering that what Blink did is not pro-town by that, you then conclude that :

Blink did not do anything pro-town.
    (Implied : Experienced/skilled people who don't do pro-town things are scum.)
    Therefore, Blink is scum.

The obvious issue with this is that you are using something to prove itself (that blink is not town). So your point against his town core strategy is : "It's scummy because he's scum"... which is, unless you were a Cop with a red check (which is impossible), absolutely crappy lol.
    Yes, making a town-core when you are town can win town the game easily, if you aren't including scum in that group. It's not the act of making the group but it's how the group making was done that is the problem. He didn't attempt to scumhunt, he tried to get people to like him, which doesn't come across as someone trying to lynch scum. You're choosing to take parts out of what I'm saying instead of reading the main idea that I'm trying to tell you.

The town core had very little thought into it, which leads me to believe he had no interest in whether they are town or not. Efe and Light being based on previous games, and rumox simply because they had similar beliefs. None of those are indications of town in the slightest, because it can be done by both town and scum.

15. ISO #1065

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I think our focus should be turned on to why we each have our #1's.

Although mine is pretty fleshed out.
    If I had my laptop and wifi I’d go through and find examples of why MM is scummy but right now it’s just gonna come down to the fact that I prefer him to the other trains today.

Rumox and I agree with a lot of things, and blink seems to just be a super floppy paranoid cit. I don’t know that I’d ask him for reads at the moment, but he is probably town and definitely not mafia. NK? Maybe? Probably not.

Mesk is the other lynch train I think I’d be okay with. To put it lightly she ain’t done shit. Hence why MM and Mesk are my top 2. I still think some of the things rumox have been doing are mildly scummy (soft claim hunting sticks out in my mind)
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

16. ISO #1066
    Ganelon

holy shit I think activity's started to pick up again we're at 1062 posts and its only been 72 hours

17. ISO #1067

ah okay,
    so, if the actress does exist, she will flip as such. not as a different role.
    good to know.
    which makes frinckles push on blink seem scummy therefore.
    ^^^^^^ exactly. Actress is actually not THAT strong lol, its potential presence just prevents a scenario where town just solves the game via role counting (because such situations are boring imo).

18. ISO #1068

19. ISO #1069

that being said, I wish to clarify things again.
    I DID NOT, AND STILL DO NOT CLAIM TO BE A VIG. I'M NOT EVEN SOFT-CLAIMING IT.
    vig

20. ISO #1070

holy shit I think activity's started to pick up again we're at 1062 posts and its only been 72 hours
    Nope, it's been less than 48 hours xD

Naz decided to make it 48/24 instead. And according to countdown, we have 2 hours and 7 minutes...

21. ISO #1071
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    vig
    -.-

22. ISO #1072

vig
    nou

23. ISO #1073

The current consensus is total crap... the only one I agree to lynch in the 5 leading is Efekannn, and it's not even my priority. Please fix that.

AND DON'T LYNCH ME

24. ISO #1074

I did say that he was doing that as town, and OBVIOUSLY THAT MAKING A TOWN CORE IS PRO-TOWN. It's a well-known playstyle lol.
    The Rumox defense makes little sense if they are scummates, because at the point where Rumox is, he'd just bus him, I think. And trying to pocket someone who's likely to die is just not worth the risk.
    Then you say that it's not his meta, that he tunnels... excuse me, but I think I know his meta better than you do as you said yourself earlier (I can get the quote if you want me to), you haven't played here since June and don't know anyone's meta. My conclusion on the Blink point here is the following :

As for the "grasping at straws"... uh no, not really, you just said yourself that in fact you hadn't made the post... that's not a straw, that just confirms my accusation is valid. Doesn't confirm that it makes you 100% scum by itself, that's true, but it does confirm that you aren't pursuing stuff even though you said you did.

Also. @Magoroth @blinkskater @rumox @Light_Yagami @Frinckles @Stealthbomber16 GET ME OFF THE 1ST POSITION LYNCH. There is absolutely no reason for me to be there. Playing like I am right now, pushing at people who aren't being pushed, and not really caring about my image until, well, right now (caring about not being hanged isn't the same thing lol) is NOT scummy. And don't lynch Blink either.

Unknown1234,Efekannn02,DS,Clank,HueyTheLong,Mesk51 4,rumox,Stealthbomber16,Magoroth,SkipDay,Frinckles ,Light_Yagami,blinkskater,MarshmallowMarshall,

25. ISO #1075

26. ISO #1076

vig
    -.-
    nou
    @Distorted see what you have done lol

27. ISO #1077

28. ISO #1078

29. ISO #1079

If I had my laptop and wifi I’d go through and find examples of why MM is scummy but right now it’s just gonna come down to the fact that I prefer him to the other trains today.

Rumox and I agree with a lot of things, and blink seems to just be a super floppy paranoid cit. I don’t know that I’d ask him for reads at the moment, but he is probably town and definitely not mafia. NK? Maybe? Probably not.

Mesk is the other lynch train I think I’d be okay with. To put it lightly she ain’t done shit. Hence why MM and Mesk are my top 2. I still think some of the things rumox have been doing are mildly scummy (soft claim hunting sticks out in my mind)
    And you don't say anything about Unknown...? And just disregard my case, disregard his "Blink is scummy because he's scum" reasoning and all? if you're town, this is seriously disappointing.

Oh and, since it seems you all aren't going to unvote me unless I claim...

I HARDCLAIM TPR AND AM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU WHICH ONE I AM

30. ISO #1080

31. ISO #1081

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    i made it I left work an hour early and I fucking made it : D
    If you left an hour early you still would have made it. 2 hours left in EOD lol.

32. ISO #1082

i made it I left work an hour early and I fucking made it : D
    Someone give this man MVP.

once he will have put me as his lowest lynch priority ;)

33. ISO #1083
    Ganelon

someone should link this thread to aamirus for you did it again.

34. ISO #1084

And you don't say anything about Unknown...? And just disregard my case, disregard his "Blink is scummy because he's scum" reasoning and all? if you're town, this is seriously disappointing.

Mesk514,Light_Yagami,Efekannn02,rumox,MarshmallowM arshall,Magoroth,blinkskater,Clank,HueyTheLong,DS, Frinckles,Unknown1234,SkipDay,Stealthbomber16,

Your claim is bullshit but I don’t have the adamantium balls to challenge it

35. ISO #1085

36. ISO #1086

Oooooohhh If I Guess Correctly Will U Let Me Know?lol

37. ISO #1087

38. ISO #1088

Mesk514,Light_Yagami,Efekannn02,rumox,MarshmallowM arshall,Magoroth,blinkskater,Clank,HueyTheLong,DS, Frinckles,Unknown1234,SkipDay,Stealthbomber16,

You know literally everyone who is put up to be lynched is going to claim that for the sake of not dying, right?

39. ISO #1089

40. ISO #1090

41. ISO #1091
    Ganelon

Frinckles,Unknown1234,Clank,Mesk514,Stealthbomber1 6,HueyTheLong,DS,MarshmallowMarshall,rumox,Light_Y agami,Magoroth,Efekannn02,blinkskater,SkipDay,

Things have changed.
    I like dis too

42. ISO #1092

43. ISO #1093

You know literally everyone who is put up to be lynched is going to claim that for the sake of not dying, right?
    I am aware. I’ll be watching and might move back.

44. ISO #1094

45. ISO #1095

46. ISO #1096

47. ISO #1097

someone should link this thread to aamirus for you did it again.
    What did I do? Was she the one who said I always claimed out of pressure lol?

Then it must not be that much bullshit, eh? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Oooooohhh If I Guess Correctly Will U Let Me Know?lol
    NEIN DENIED.
    why is this lynch today not between frinckles and myself, this is never scum v scum and never town v town
    Because both of you are town, I already explained that earlier, you are showing logical flaws (blink you have some really weird stuff lol, Frinckles made a nice wallpost exposing it) to eachother but don't show scum intent. Both of you are convinced that the other is scum. Genuinely convinced. You both try to make your points and prove stuff just like that TvT argument in Black Flag Nightless with me vs disto.

48. ISO #1098

49. ISO #1099

Um no lol.

50. ISO #1100