Register

User Tag List

Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,750 of 1825

Thread: S-FM Black Flag

1. ISO #1701

2. ISO #1702

Re: S-FM Black Flag

There's one thing that bothers me with Stealth, though. Who would he be paired with? He has no susp interactions, no vote pattern (he ended up voting with Noz 2/2 times he voted but noz was town)...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #1703

4. ISO #1704

5. ISO #1705

6. ISO #1706

7. ISO #1707

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    -unvote

Now that you have realized the Goddamn truth that I am Town.
    Uhm... Uhmmm umumumumum... um..........

Probably ;-; sorry lol.

but if you are scum and you actually pulled that, SCREW YOU. Well played, but SCREW YOU.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #1708

9. ISO #1709

10. ISO #1710

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    why unvote?

-Vote unvote

and how do u unvote like that? lol i alwyas vote unvote
    Why fake unvote?

Also it's [unvote][/unvote]

11. ISO #1711

12. ISO #1712

13. ISO #1713

Tell me WHY scum Stealth would want Town Otaku/Blinkskater in the game
    Otaku and Stealth are friends IRL. Note that he didn't want blinkskater in, only Otakud. That being said, he was AFK as hell when Blink came in, soooo... shrug.

14. ISO #1714

so, why do you townread damus now? watd he do
    Because he literally started the whole initiative on Wisp train. From nothing. As soon as Aamirus flipped, he started it, and led it to victory. If he's scum, it's really a SUPER risky play, and Damus isn't Blink. Nor Slaol.
    ??
    you fake unvoted. why?

15. ISO #1715

16. ISO #1716

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Because he literally started the whole initiative on Wisp train. From nothing. As soon as Aamirus flipped, he started it, and led it to victory. If he's scum, it's really a SUPER risky play, and Damus isn't Blink. Nor Slaol.

you fake unvoted. why?
    because we had wiisp and another person in here... i was trying to bait them to fast-hammer vote xD

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

17. ISO #1717

because we had wiisp and another person in here... i was trying to bait them to fast-hammer vote xD
    ....Distorted? DISTORTED??!!!!??????? Wisp is fucking DEAD since days xDDD

18. ISO #1718

vote and unvote a few times so they know its real voting - and they have about 30 seconds to a minute in between the votes to hammer. then toss on a fake vote and start talking so they think "this is my chance to clutch the game!!!!"

19. ISO #1719

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ....Distorted? DISTORTED??!!!!??????? Wisp is fucking DEAD since days xDDD
    wiisp AND ANOTHER! Im under the impression some1 pinged scumchat xD so 1 of u is scum >=O

although, could be coincidence. but we need to get rid of those "whos viewing" section here

20. ISO #1720

21. ISO #1721

22. ISO #1722

now they are gone.
    and my PoV, mafiamenace is the only person here who has his profile set to "invisible" mode. so thast why i now think hes lurking scum. its a bad way to read, but honestly the information is there so i used it... cant really unsee whats at the bottom of the forum lol

23. ISO #1723

Now it's really EARLY. I need to sleep or I'll be a zombie today lol. See you later. Also, glad to have been able to actually contribute ^_^ hopefully I can tomorrow, too.

If you got anything to ask/tell me, do it now please

24. ISO #1724

25. ISO #1725

26. ISO #1726

wiisp AND ANOTHER! Im under the impression some1 pinged scumchat xD so 1 of u is scum >=O

although, could be coincidence. but we need to get rid of those "whos viewing" section here
    Oh lol ok. I agree with this, that's matter to discuss after the game ^^ remind us to talk about it. Or just talk about it.

27. ISO #1727

28. ISO #1728

Marshall.

You PROMISE me your town?
    Yes lol

29. ISO #1729

30. ISO #1730

31. ISO #1731

32. ISO #1732

@AIVION why is MM lying to me?
    HERESY

33. ISO #1733

34. ISO #1734

Alright now I go to sleep for real lol. See you tomorrow guys

35. ISO #1735

36. ISO #1736

37. ISO #1737

38. ISO #1738

39. ISO #1739

40. ISO #1740

41. ISO #1741

42. ISO #1742

43. ISO #1743

44. ISO #1744

45. ISO #1745