Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,500 of 1687
  1. ISO #1451

2. ISO #1452

3. ISO #1453

4. ISO #1454

Re: S-FM One Thousand Rolecards

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    You know if we lynch MM today it's gonna be 2v1 tomorrow and the game will end with a town loss.
    Naz and Otaku are both demons and can win together like that.
    I don’t want to win with naz, I want to win with my original wincon which is to eliminate all non town factions.
    Doki doki delete yourself (9'^')9

5. ISO #1455

6. ISO #1456

7. ISO #1457

8. ISO #1458

9. ISO #1459

10. ISO #1460

@Stealthbomber16
    Can demons win with every player of another demon's alignment?
    Or does that mechanic only apply if the demons are the last remaining people?
    Demon victory only happens when demon roles have majority, in which case the game will end with only the demons winning.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

11. ISO #1461

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    Believe what you want but if naz who was p much confirmed scum since like d2 isn’t lynched today I will flip my shit
    https://youtu.be/GaNGKD4MTV0
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

12. ISO #1462

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    @naz Are you Neutral?
    gyr what u is
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

13. ISO #1463

14. ISO #1464

15. ISO #1465

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    OMG @Otakudweeb69 ACTUALLY ITS IN YOUR BEST INTEREST NOT TO LYNCH ME LOL I JUST CHECKED MY ROLE CARD
    LOL hi demon naz

You just 1: scum slipped 2: said you wanted to win against town. It's a double scum slip lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

16. ISO #1466

who else here is a demon role now?
    @Otakudweeb69 are u town??
    there has to be another scum role around. town + me can win right now. I don't think MM is town lol
    I'm town, and not a demon.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

17. ISO #1467

18. ISO #1468

@naz , claim your exact role or die.

We ought to lynch a demon today... else we're dead... Also I wonder lol @Stealthbomber16 Do demons count as a faction? Because if so there could be only town vs demons lol

19. ISO #1469

20. ISO #1470

Well, I don't think Otakud is Triad. He was way too towny earlier for that. I don't know. I don't even know if the Triad has more than 1 member lol, that's a possibility. The possibility out of Otakud would be... you, bussing Aamirus for infinite towncred lol. That being said, it is unlikely, given the push you made on her all game.

21. ISO #1471

Yes, I know this. What I want to know is if the Demons would count as an opposing faction to the Town. Meaning that the Demons are the scums lol.

22. ISO #1472

23. ISO #1473

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Well, I don't think Otakud is Triad. He was way too towny earlier for that. I don't know. I don't even know if the Triad has more than 1 member lol, that's a possibility. The possibility out of Otakud would be... you, bussing Aamirus for infinite towncred lol. That being said, it is unlikely, given the push you made on her all game.
    There is definitely at least 1 more triad.
    No way did sb start this game with an 8 1 1 1 setup.

24. ISO #1474

There is definitely at least 1 more triad.
    No way did sb start this game with an 8 1 1 1 setup.
    Hmmmm then it'd be otakud, I guess?

Also I think it's time to say it: I did not alert on N1, so I have 1 alert left. I could not kill #2, someone else did.

25. ISO #1475

There is also one more Cultist we need to find.

26. ISO #1476

27. ISO #1477

Literally the only killing roles are you and otaku.
    We don't know Naz's. I didn't alert. If naz is not killing role either, wellllll otakud just plain lied there.

28. ISO #1478

I am whatever you want me to be bby
    Likewise♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

29. ISO #1479

There is also one more Cultist we need to find.
    This is trüe

30. ISO #1480

31. ISO #1481

This is trüe
    May I point out that your entire talk is a "NO U" defense and saying yes to stuff. Oh, and scum slipping. WHAT IS YOUR BLOODY ROLE

32. ISO #1482

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    im a demon inside but i dont want to win like that cause thats gay
    Well that's a lie because else Kenny would know it ^^

33. ISO #1483

34. ISO #1484

35. ISO #1485

We def. want to lynch Naz today btw. Now idk how to find who's what because we don't know how many scums are left... naz might be the last one + a converted guy?

36. ISO #1486

We def. want to lynch Naz today btw. Now idk how to find who's what because we don't know how many scums are left... naz might be the last one + a converted guy?
    hmmm i guess i have to decide for someone

MM try to convince me to vote naz
    I Like Ice Cream

37. ISO #1487

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    hmmm i guess i have to decide for someone

MM try to convince me to vote naz
    Ok

Naz scum claimed. Literally lol. If the demon roles have majority they win and we lose. Look at Naz's posts, there are several anti-town alignment slips. And Otakud claims to have shot her and got a night immune feedback.

chew chew

38. ISO #1488

Also YOU LEFT YOUR CRAB-SQUID AVATAR >=O

@Efekannn02

39. ISO #1489

Ok

Naz scum claimed. Literally lol. If the demon roles have majority they win and we lose. Look at Naz's posts, there are several anti-town alignment slips. And Otakud claims to have shot her and got a night immune feedback.

chew chew
    Do you know what neutral means lol
    But distorted probably converted someone he was alive for 3 nights
    It's not gonna end if u lynch me
    FIND THE OTHER REEEE

40. ISO #1490

FIND THE OTHER REEEE
    Yeah. Neutral means NO HARM.

ME COMMUNICATING.
    ME SCP.
    ME HUMAN TOO.
    ME HUMAN.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

41. ISO #1491

FIND THE OTHER REEEE
    Neutral, in this, is an E V I L faction.

42. ISO #1492

43. ISO #1493

44. ISO #1494

:clap: RESURRECT :clap: AAMIRUS :clap:

45. ISO #1495

-vote marshmallow marshall

EFE IS MY NEW LEADER HEIL EFE

46. ISO #1496

47. ISO #1497

This is all wrong. Almost as wrong as Naz sexy body that you can buy with 90$ dollars in a secret sex shop allocated in blink's house.
    WOT

can the real cultist please stand up

48. ISO #1498

I propose summoning Hitler.
    XD

49. ISO #1499

-vote marshmallow marshall

EFE IS MY NEW LEADER HEIL EFE
    Pls vote that scumbag down lol

Heil @Efekaiser, dir! GET YOUR VOTE OFF MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

50. ISO #1500

Guys we should probably just hammer Naz now. Because she's confirmed scum, and noone is talking anyway lol. We should lynch asap to avoid the activity dying. Otakud, shoot Kenny tonight..? What do you think we should do @Gyrlander I SUMBIT TO THE CAT EMPRESS ON THAT ONE.