4. ISO #654

Re: S-FM 207 Island Conflict

S-FM Island Conflict

Quick Links:
    Setup Page
    Day One

NIGHT ONE

Nobody was lynched today.
    @MattZed will be replacing RLVG effective immediately.

Players Alive Roles Graveyard
    Mesk514 Hidden Tribe
    Calix Hidden Tribe
    RLVG Hidden Tribe
    Kovath Hidden Tribe
    Eggy Hidden Tribe
    Spruance Hidden Tribe
    MiniZed Hidden Tribe
    Never Unlucky Hidden Expansionist
    Gyrlander Hidden Expansionist
    DarknessB Hidden Supernatural

Night ends in 24 hours
    Time till night end
    Last edited by Iced_Monopoly; July 27th, 2016 at 03:05 PM.

Monopoly of the Iced variety

5. ISO #655

S-FM Island Conflict

Quick Links:
    Setup Page
    Day One
    Night One

DAY TWO

The council members awoke and found that for the most part, they were all okay, except for @Mesk514 , whos body was discovered in her hut. Mesk514 has been killed, her role was Elder
    Spoiler : Last Will :
    HA, so you wanted to argue with the fact of nature but you couldn’t because it is true, I, Mesk 514 am always town. Calix and I had a lovely chit chat last night. I’m confident she’s not scum nor a neutral, it is time this community to once again have a woman lead us to victory.

@Simple Joy will be replacing Gyrlander as he failed to meet posting requirements, effective immediately.

Players Alive Roles Graveyard
    Mesk514 Elder Mesk514 - Elder
    Calix Hidden Tribe
    RLVG MattZed Hidden Tribe
    Kovath Hidden Tribe
    Eggy Hidden Tribe
    Spruance Hidden Tribe
    MiniZed Hidden Tribe
    Never Unlucky Hidden Expansionist
    Gyrlander Simple Joy Hidden Expansionist
    DarknessB Hidden Supernatural

5 votes to hammer.
    Day ends in 48 hours
    Time till day end

Monopoly of the Iced variety

6. ISO #656

7. ISO #657

8. ISO #658

9. ISO #659

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Joy View Post
    no news, anyone willing to give me a summery on why they think that mesk514 was night killed?
    Don't think it was a scum kill, anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    I have bias towards MiniZed ^.^
    Suggesting MiniZed and I could be scumbuddies because MiniZed hasn't "attacked" me is reaching at best.

10. ISO #660

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Sigh, Mesk only soft claimed like 80 times yesterday with all the comments regarding being "old", yet only avoided a lynch because we didn't have enough people around at EOD.
    Did she hard-claim, or did you kill her because you saw a TPR softclaim?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

11. ISO #661

no news, anyone willing to give me a summery on why they think that mesk514 was night killed?
    She aggressively soft claimed Elder during Day 1 and surprise surprise, ended up being Elder. If anything, I would guess that she died protecting her target given scum wouldn't have targeted her. She was at L-1 and barely avoided a lynch yesterday. That's not the type of person scum would target -- would have been much easier to mislynch her today than waste a night kill on her.

If my theory is true, then the next question would be -- was anyone protected last night? I was not.

12. ISO #662

13. ISO #663

14. ISO #664

Mesk dying as the elder whilst having a chat with Calix pretty much confirms Calix as a non-scum. I don't think the expansionnists would have targeted Mesk seeing as he was one of the top scum-reads for everyone, so I assume that Calix was the scum's target.

THe other possiblity as to why Mesk died is the SN who could've redirected randomly an action on Mesk. For this option, I'd need you guys to confirm/infirm that the SN did use his ability as I was not informed of it myself. In this scenario, I doubt that the SN would be a Grand Witch who happened to find the scum killer and redirect his action on Mesk. In this scenraio, the SN would be the Voodoo doctor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    DUDE, YOURE ONLY LEFT ALIVE BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN EXTRA CHROMOSOME DO YOU NOT SEE THAT

15. ISO #665

16. ISO #666

Quote Originally Posted by Never Unlucky View Post
    Mesk dying as the elder whilst having a chat with Calix pretty much confirms Calix as a non-scum. I don't think the expansionnists would have targeted Mesk seeing as he was one of the top scum-reads for everyone, so I assume that Calix was the scum's target.

THe other possiblity as to why Mesk died is the SN who could've redirected randomly an action on Mesk. For this option, I'd need you guys to confirm/infirm that the SN did use his ability as I was not informed of it myself. In this scenario, I doubt that the SN would be a Grand Witch who happened to find the scum killer and redirect his action on Mesk. In this scenraio, the SN would be the Voodoo doctor.
    I agree with this. Calix is confirmed not to be groupscum unless something really weird ass happened last night like a redirect. Calix is often attacked early in games too so assuming there wasn't some kooky redirect, Mesk did a good job guarding her.

17. ISO #667

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    @MiniZed , I demand you get in here and summarize the game to me while I read up.
    Erm, I'm not sure I'm the right person for this, but I will give it a shot Master!

Darkness was being odd, people thought he was picking on low hanging fruit and that his arguments were lacking.

Kovath hasn't done much out of the ordinary. I feel his arguments have been very lacking in opinion, but others would disagree with me.

Calix spent most of the day pushing Darkness, then fell asleep and missed a vote at EOD.

I was sick early day, and pretending to be someone else, so I got a lot of bad feedback. Then I made a long post and everyone kinda stopped pushing me for whatever reason.

Never Unlucky has been weird, had a same type of tone for a few posts that were made in relation to POLITICO, and asked two setup questions that could result in everyone thinking NU is neutral. Spruance trolled, old Gyrlander didn't do anything either.

My poor memory is helping me forget who is left. Oh! Eggy had a weird vote that got him scum-read by Spruance. Eggy then sheeped Calix's opinion and voted Darkness for no good reason discovered.

Spruance also did a lot of shady votes, very questionable and more sheep then usual.

A lot of people thought Darkness and Mesk were paired, but that ended up false.

My outline on MESK was clearly stated, and I do not feel bad for her flipping town. She honestly did it to herself.

Calix has used a lot of previous games to try to get a meta read on me, which feels false.

Kovath and Darkness had an argument, which Most people favoured Kovath for the most part.

A lot of hate on Spruance and Darkness this game, I hope I covered everything.
    Suggesting MiniZed and I could be scumbuddies because MiniZed hasn't "attacked" me is reaching at best.

18. ISO #668

What? Blowgun kill wouldn't have taken effect yet. We know scum performed the kill.
    Read the Rolecard wrong, but I don't see any reason for anyone to kill Mesk at this second.

19. ISO #669

you are saying that no scum kill happened and a town must of killed.
    -vote MiniZed

sounds like you are coming from an informed perspective.
    LMAO jumping to conclusions when I assume you haven't even finished reading. Pro-town play here.

20. ISO #670

21. ISO #671

RIP hypothetical Mesk / Darkness scumteam, eh? Maybe you understand now why I was so fucking salty when I was getting strung up based on Kovath (who actually never voted for me interestingly) / Calix (who led the charge aggressively) / Never Unlucky (who sheeped) / Eggy (who sheeped again) / Spruance (who kept changing his vote at the end). Basically, any of them that are Town need to work on their scumreading. Games are rarely solved during Day 1.

22. ISO #672

you are saying that no scum kill happened and a town must of killed.
    -vote MiniZed

sounds like you are coming from an informed perspective.
    I really don't like this vote. You admit not having read the 33 previous pages, and you then vote Unknown for a post I wouldn't consider a scum slip.

-vote Simple Joy

Your slot seemed shady to me from the start. Gyrlander was trying more than usual which lead me to think that he was trying to survive the day (as a scum would) rather than him trying to contribute. Gyrlander contributing is just not a thing.
    DUDE, YOURE ONLY LEFT ALIVE BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN EXTRA CHROMOSOME DO YOU NOT SEE THAT

23. ISO #673

Second post of the game and you're already trying to misrep? I preferred RLVG to you.
    It's not a misrep to point out that you clearly picked up on a softclaim of a dead TPR.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniZed View Post
    Read the Rolecard wrong, but I don't see any reason for anyone to kill Mesk at this second.
    The most plausible theory is that she died protecting Calix. (although Elder isn't a roleblock and I wouldn't put it past Calix to kill an Elder to make herself look targeted for night kill) Alternatively, someone, say, Darkness, noticed her softclaim and murdered her for it. On the other hand, she was apparently a top suspect yesterday, which makes for a questionable night kill.

24. ISO #674

25. ISO #675

26. ISO #676

I really don't like this vote. You admit not having read the 33 previous pages, and you then vote Unknown for a post I wouldn't consider a scum slip.

-vote Simple Joy

Your slot seemed shady to me from the start. Gyrlander was trying more than usual which lead me to think that he was trying to survive the day (as a scum would) rather than him trying to contribute. Gyrlander contributing is just not a thing.
    Given Simple Joy just joined the game, I think he's almost trying to jump in fast and see how players react. I really don't get the scummy read on his vote that you do. If anything, it's almost his version of RVS to start Day 2. NAI for now, but please catch up on the game, Simple Joy.

27. ISO #677

28. ISO #678

29. ISO #679

30. ISO #680

It's not a misrep to point out that you clearly picked up on a softclaim of a dead TPR.

The most plausible theory is that she died protecting Calix. (although Elder isn't a roleblock and I wouldn't put it past Calix to kill an Elder to make herself look targeted for night kill) Alternatively, someone, say, Darkness, noticed her softclaim and murdered her for it. On the other hand, she was apparently a top suspect yesterday, which makes for a questionable night kill.
    You literally suggested I nightkilled her -- that's the definition of a misrep dude. You didn't say "interesting that you picked up on a softclaim of a dead TPR" or anything to that effect.

31. ISO #681

32. ISO #682

She aggressively soft claimed Elder during Day 1 and surprise surprise, ended up being Elder. If anything, I would guess that she died protecting her target given scum wouldn't have targeted her. She was at L-1 and barely avoided a lynch yesterday. That's not the type of person scum would target -- would have been much easier to mislynch her today than waste a night kill on her.

If my theory is true, then the next question would be -- was anyone protected last night? I was not.
    I was not protected.

RIP hypothetical Mesk / Darkness scumteam, eh? Maybe you understand now why I was so fucking salty when I was getting strung up based on Kovath (who actually never voted for me interestingly) / Calix (who led the charge aggressively) / Never Unlucky (who sheeped) / Eggy (who sheeped again) / Spruance (who kept changing his vote at the end). Basically, any of them that are Town need to work on their scumreading. Games are rarely solved during Day 1.
    I was salty for the same reasons.

NOTE FOR EVERYONE: For personal reasons, I will miss the ~10 hours before end of day. I wouldn't suggest waiting for a last minute lynch like we did in D1 in that sense.

33. ISO #683

I was not protected.

I was salty for the same reasons.

NOTE FOR EVERYONE: For personal reasons, I will miss the ~10 hours before end of day. I wouldn't suggest waiting for a last minute lynch like we did in D1 in that sense.
    Real life happens -- just make sure you have your vote parked on your most likely lynch candidate before you head off. We've already had issues with critical mass in this game. Having one of the more active posters not around won't help that problem.

34. ISO #684

You literally suggested I nightkilled her -- that's the definition of a misrep dude. You didn't say "interesting that you picked up on a softclaim of a dead TPR" or anything to that effect.
    Piecing together what happened is how this game is played. Suggesting an explanation for a night kill isn't a misrep, and basic reading comprehension would have told you precisely that I find it suspicious that you noticed a dead TPR's softclaim.

35. ISO #685

36. ISO #686

Setup thread says that an Elder's target gets feedback. When Calix gets in here, she'll be able to rule out most of the speculation.
    Tell me good sir, what would MESK gain from lying in her own last will? This is irrelevant.

37. ISO #687

Piecing together what happened is how this game is played. Suggesting an explanation for a night kill isn't a misrep, and basic reading comprehension would have told you precisely that I find it suspicious that you noticed a dead TPR's softclaim.
    I can see you're adopting your typical MattZed playstyle -- snarky comments, piss off / alienate everyone, etc.

38. ISO #688

Tell me good sir, what would MESK gain from lying in her own last will? This is irrelevant.
    Pardon? I'm not suggesting she did. It would be softcore gamethrowing for her to lie about something like that.

I'm saying that Calix will be able to narrow it down to two possibilities: "The scum attacked X" (X being Calix or Mesk, depending on what Calix says) and "Calix is a liar." (ie: if she's scum and she/her partner killed Mesk, or some other remote possibility)

39. ISO #689

40. ISO #690

I can see you're adopting your typical MattZed playstyle -- snarky comments, piss off / alienate everyone, etc.
    He has a roadblock: a friend. It'll put him to the test.

41. ISO #691

Pardon? I'm not suggesting she did. It would be softcore gamethrowing for her to lie about something like that.

I'm saying that Calix will be able to narrow it down to two possibilities: "The scum attacked X" (X being Calix or Mesk, depending on what Calix says) and "Calix is a liar." (ie: if she's scum and she/her partner killed Mesk, or some other remote possibility)
    The way you phrased it suggested that you thought she lied. "Rule out most of the speculation"

42. ISO #692

If you feel "alienated" because I suggested a specific scenario in which you're scum, we're going to be in for a rocky game. I can appreciate not being excessively snarky, but if you're going to get upset from what I've posted today, you're being hypersensitive.

43. ISO #693

44. ISO #694

If you feel "alienated" because I suggested a specific scenario in which you're scum, we're going to be in for a rocky game. I can appreciate not being excessively snarky, but if you're going to get upset from what I've posted today, you're being hypersensitive.
    I suggest you read Day 1 and see how much time was spent pushing the infamous Mesk / Darkness scumteam narrative. I'm a little pissed off at everyone right now.

45. ISO #695

Wait, hold the phone here. MattZed would NEVER misrep or throw unnecessary shade on someone!
    You must be genuinely nerves if you think that's what was done.

46. ISO #696

The way you phrased it suggested that you thought she lied. "Rule out most of the speculation"
    That wasn't my suggestion, but perhaps you're somehow discounting the possibility of Calix/partner killing Mesk far more than I am, and thus missing my point. "Rule out most of the speculation" was my shorthand for the logic tree of possibilities of things Calix could say and whether or not they could be truthful.

47. ISO #697

I suggest you read Day 1 and see how much time was spent pushing the infamous Mesk / Darkness scumteam narrative. I'm a little pissed off at everyone right now.
    1.) If you claim you didn't scum-read her, you have poor reading skills unless it's based on her Roleclaim.
    2.) Not everyone did, and you need to get over it. You need to let things go dude.

48. ISO #698

1.) If you claim you didn't scum-read her, you have poor reading skills unless it's based on her Roleclaim.
    2.) Not everyone did, and you need to get over it. You need to let things go dude.
    I specifically posted a read wall where I didn't scumread her -- that's correct. In fact, just about every one of you scumread me for not scumreading Mesk. How fast we forget, eh?

49. ISO #699

That wasn't my suggestion, but perhaps you're somehow discounting the possibility of Calix/partner killing Mesk far more than I am, and thus missing my point. "Rule out most of the speculation" was my shorthand for the logic tree of possibilities of things Calix could say and whether or not they could be truthful.
    There are only two logical options, she isn't going to say she didn't get it because that makes no sense for MESK to lie.

Meh, I'm pretty skeptical about assuming someone killed MESK based on her Roleclaim. For obvious reasons I don't really consider it.

50. ISO #700

I specifically posted a read wall where I didn't scumread her -- that's correct. In fact, just about every one of you scumread me for not scumreading Mesk. How fast we forget, eh?
    MattZed was right. LOOOONG GAME.