User Tag List

Page 24 of 83 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 74 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 4142
  1. ISO #1151

2. ISO #1152

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by Solid D. View Post
    wow. so i just caught up, good and questionable stuff? lol
    gonna hit the shower an make some soup! lets have a conversation and root some stuff out

btw @Frinckles is a very shitty zelda and a very shitty king k. rool. TERRY BOGARD FOR LIFE

i frend with Frinckles <3
    lol aw man i just got rid of my switch

3. ISO #1153

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Please explain to me how a mafia player would come up with the idea that someone scumslipped about the existence of a day chat if they already knew that no day chat existed? Like where would somebody even get that idea? What would be the point considering it would only last until the host pops in to say there’s no day chat? It seems like I’d gain nothing from it at all, it would only distract anybody for however long until the host pops in to smack it down, and it would be incredibly ridiculous for a scum player to even conceive of the idea.
    lol well aamirus is still talking about the same thing from like 50 pages ago i see
    i can't tell if this is AI or nah

4. ISO #1154

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    You cant just question why my big green balls are telling me that amy is town but then ignore the fact they are also telling me you're town it just doesn't work like that. I've stated why i feel amy is town. I don't reall see why theres even any mire back and forth about amy vs ozy when i am p sure both sides agreed to push other avenues.

I also feel mags read on you isn't coming from a genuine place, i feel like it's maybe a piggy back off of mine because i have stated that i never see you flipping scum here because i 100% think you are not capeable of projecting a natural tone and town thought process when you're scum. Please dont take this as an insult because its not. Because this is MY pov and other players don't really view things in the same light as i do most times.

I need back and forth interactions with mag to feel better aswell.
    idk how i feel about blink this game, something's different but i can't tell if that's how he plays now or if its due to his alignment this game

5. ISO #1155

@Chip Skylark
    well it seems there's a hard-on to get rid of efe. we can get him back to L-1 and see if we can't get a role call on that. im inclined for that but...

i see kovath voted me up because i lack ambition? or something along those lines i might mixing it up lol but i have a feeling its cause i put up the last vote on efe last and i said "let's spice it up" which might have seem malicious? even tho im sure i've talked to ozy about putting up people to get info at least. hell SB16 called for a train on me to get my opinion. its whats gotta be done to get info! we can delve more into that if you care.

YOU FUCKED UP! THERE IS NO ONE WHO FUCK WITH MY KEN MASTERS FROM STREET FIGHTERS CAPCOM! UWU/

6. ISO #1156

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Oh yeah dude I PRECONCIEVED the notion that ozy was going to post a big block at the start of the game

And then I PRECONCIEVED my response to it

AND THEN I PRECONCIEVED BLINKS RESPONSE TO MY RESPONSE

AND THEN I PRECONCIEVED A RESPONSE TO THAT
    lmfaoooo i can HEAR THIS post

7. ISO #1157

Cool I’m glad you’re at least contributing even if it’s a vote against me. Feel free to add in some more posts that anybody else in the game can actually understand. So far this is just an OMGUS. Feel free to explain why I should be lynched
    You are providing no solution to the process.
    Just remarks, questions and statements.
    Your Unknown to me, as such I’ll keep observing until it becomes more clear to me if your a Parasite.
    I must accept the fact engagement is needed more of me and as such I shall entertain the process so everyone in the process understands that I’m an important variable.

8. ISO #1158

@Chip Skylark
    well it seems there's a hard-on to get rid of efe. we can get him back to L-1 and see if we can't get a role call on that. im inclined for that but...

i see kovath voted me up because i lack ambition? or something along those lines i might mixing it up lol but i have a feeling its cause i put up the last vote on efe last and i said "let's spice it up" which might have seem malicious? even tho im sure i've talked to ozy about putting up people to get info at least. hell SB16 called for a train on me to get my opinion. its whats gotta be done to get info! we can delve more into that if you care.

YOU FUCKED UP! THERE IS NO ONE WHO FUCK WITH MY KEN MASTERS FROM STREET FIGHTERS CAPCOM! UWU/
    interesting , i wish i couuld see my pings to see if @Kovath responds to it

9. ISO #1159

10. ISO #1160

11. ISO #1161

12. ISO #1162

on that note i see ozy and blink voted im in.

-vote Efekannn02

just talk efe only you know the truth!
    Would you care to base your opinions for the process?
    Instead of providing Anti - Content.
    What point were you trying to make? Would anything change if this wasn’t said?
    I’ll let the Process decide.

13. ISO #1163

nope, i dont think anything would change if i didnt say a word! probably coulda just set my vote and you'd probably still ask the same question!

You know joel embid? (its an nba joke he's called the process) see i didnt need to say any of that i just did. really dig this doctor doom vibe you got goin.

anti-content!

14. ISO #1164
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
    That is false.
    I am a Variable like everyone else.
    I Engage, State my mind, fit in with the Process.
    As everyone else does.
    You concluding otherwise is rather. Remarkable.
    I don't know who you are but I can SMELL the sarcasm in these posts

15. ISO #1165

Quote Originally Posted by Chip Skylark View Post
    lol well aamirus is still talking about the same thing from like 50 pages ago i see
    i can't tell if this is AI or nah
    Idk how you’re choosing what to read but you’re responding to a post that’s responding to MM’s post that oddly chose to go back to the beginning of the game. It wasn’t my choice and I even said “are we really still on this”
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

16. ISO #1166

Quote Originally Posted by Chip Skylark View Post
    idk how i feel about blink this game, something's different but i can't tell if that's how he plays now or if its due to his alignment this game
    I find this extremely scummy. You and blink will not hide from each other if you’re both town. @blinkskater thoughts?

17. ISO #1167

Your Unknown to me, as such I’ll keep observing until it becomes more clear to me if your a Parasite.
    I must accept the fact engagement is needed more of me and as such I shall entertain the process so everyone in the process understands that I’m an important variable.
    So basically, the more somebody contributes, the more you scum read them until they catch a mafia?

18. ISO #1168

I may be the dumb one here, but please someone correct me when I say that this guy is speaking riddles, my vote here is to lynch him, same as I've said before.

19. ISO #1169
    Ganelon

You cant just question why my big green balls are telling me that amy is town but then ignore the fact they are also telling me you're town it just doesn't work like that. I've stated why i feel amy is town. I don't reall see why theres even any mire back and forth about amy vs ozy when i am p sure both sides agreed to push other avenues.

I also feel mags read on you isn't coming from a genuine place, i feel like it's maybe a piggy back off of mine because i have stated that i never see you flipping scum here because i 100% think you are not capeable of projecting a natural tone and town thought process when you're scum. Please dont take this as an insult because its not. Because this is MY pov and other players don't really view things in the same light as i do most times.

I need back and forth interactions with mag to feel better aswell.
    hm, well I can see why you'd feel that way about me and MM, so I guess from your perspective it does look dishonest, but trust me, its the most honest thing uttered today (I'm not exaggerating)

20. ISO #1170

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    hm, well I can see why you'd feel that way about me and MM, so I guess from your perspective it does look dishonest, but trust me, its the most honest thing uttered today (I'm not exaggerating)
    Why? I mean you’ve said mm must be town a couple times but can you clarify why? As far as I can tell you just say he must be town without any justification

21. ISO #1171

Efekannn the sequel back from math here

@aamirus one of your posts about me made me happy

Before he was active I thought Caustic was the average idiot I see in this community daily (another example is huey)

after seeing his posts im legit terrified and scared of that guy
    I Like Ice Cream

22. ISO #1172

23. ISO #1173

Idk how you’re choosing what to read but you’re responding to a post that’s responding to MM’s post that oddly chose to go back to the beginning of the game. It wasn’t my choice and I even said “are we really still on this”
    I wrote how I was choosing and I didn't even read your whole post because it was still talking about that stuff lol

I find this extremely scummy. You and blink will not hide from each other if you’re both town. @blinkskater thoughts?
    Wtf does that even mean, hide from each other? I've literally read like maybe 400 posts of this game

24. ISO #1174

Your Unknown to me
    You must be a pretty old player to know @Unknown1234

But aamirus is not playing like scum Unknown. She doesn't just ask random questions with no follow up. She's consistent.

But it's nice of you to let us know that some here might know you and that's why you have limited your vocabulary.

That being said, who has such a special way of typing that their identity would be found out? Changing your IP isn't hard.

Are you Helz? Joking joking.

25. ISO #1175

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    You must be a pretty old player to know @Unknown1234

But aamirus is not playing like scum Unknown. She doesn't just ask random questions with no follow up. She's consistent.

But it's nice of you to let us know that some here might know you and that's why you have limited your vocabulary.

That being said, who has such a special way of typing that their identity would be found out? Changing your IP isn't hard.

Are you Helz? Joking joking.
    Secretly hoping Caustic is Distorted.

26. ISO #1176

27. ISO #1177

@Efekannn02 well, he does randomly accuse people, just like Distorted.
    The reason why he is scarier is because his limited vocabulary makes him hard to understand.
    If you are referring to me. I don’t “Randomly” accuse the Process.
    As everything I do is to determine the outcome of the Process and eliminate the Parasites.

28. ISO #1178

nope, i dont think anything would change if i didnt say a word! probably coulda just set my vote and you'd probably still ask the same question!

You know joel embid? (its an nba joke he's called the process) see i didnt need to say any of that i just did. really dig this doctor doom vibe you got
    anti-content!
    Some compounds are inert having little to no effect on the outcome. like you.

29. ISO #1179

30. ISO #1180

31. ISO #1181

It all ends the same way. With me observing.
    @Efkannn02 i think i do finally understand some of this dribble he's spitting out. Caustic sounds like even if we put him close to an L-2 or L-1 he'd still continue this train of thought. He is either a cit or neaut. either way it's a waste of a lynch think about it. all we can hope is that he participates a little bit more or we'll have more filler.

IT IS TO DAMN EARLY TO BE GETTIN CALLED INERT!

32. ISO #1182

33. ISO #1183

34. ISO #1184

35. ISO #1185

36. ISO #1186

37. ISO #1187

he's definitely role playing but the key word is he is going to OBSERVE and will CONTINUE TO OBSERVE. sounds like a role that will work alive or dead. i think i'd be presumptions to assume roles but i don't think he's a threat. just wish he'd contribute to the conversation at least.

38. ISO #1188

he's definitely role playing but the key word is he is going to OBSERVE and will CONTINUE TO OBSERVE. sounds like a role that will work alive or dead. i think i'd be presumptions to assume roles but i don't think he's a threat. just wish he'd contribute to the conversation at least.
    He Has Been

39. ISO #1189

40. ISO #1190

41. ISO #1191

42. ISO #1192

@Frinckles
    After the game I want a reward in my profile for figuring the game out ;)

Though I idk who the neutrals are
    1 is prob efe
    I laughed at how wrong this is

I have only had one game where all the maf were pegged day 1. And it was by someone named wolfy.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

43. ISO #1193

44. ISO #1194

What makes caustic any scummier then efe/yagami really tho
    Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Problem is that Yagami is town this game LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

45. ISO #1195

46. ISO #1196

47. ISO #1197

48. ISO #1198

49. ISO #1199

50. ISO #1200