M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 114 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 107 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

2. ISO #302

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    I think he's lying about Night Immunity now. Which I thought would be a very loud and bold thing to say to ward off any killers in the night which would indicate someone who doesn't have any allies.
    I mean, someone with Night Immunity doesn't need to scream this from the rooftops unless it's one-time use. If anything, getting hit is beneficial because it's a wasted bullet that doesn't end up in someone else.

3. ISO #303

I think he's lying about Night Immunity now. Which I thought would be a very loud and bold thing to say to ward off any killers in the night which would indicate someone who doesn't have any allies.
    IM NIGHT IMMUNE (and maybe day immune too idk how that role works exactly)

No killer can kill me anyway so I want them to attack me so they waste their weapons on me
    I Like Ice Cream

4. ISO #304

I think there's a Poisoner role.

Is that NI?

I'll have to check.

Also nah I'm pretty sure that's not what it's about.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

5. ISO #305

6. ISO #306

Quote Originally Posted by Fable View Post
    I'm suggesting lynching someone based purely on flavor reasons is haphazard.
    Read Chicago and you'll realize that these hidden RP setups are designed to use flavor half the time to find scum xD

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

7. ISO #307

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Gina Honey Davison needs to win
    Lol...

8. ISO #308

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    And what are those reasons again?
    His wife was poisoned by someone who's 100% free. I skimmed the thread a bit, and saw that he said that "she died in front of him because he gave poison to his wife". Yet he claimed earlier that he had killed his sister. Why wasn't he in a prison cell forever, and why didn't his wife know about it (and accept the poison from that guy, since AIVION claims to know that the guy gave her the poison, it must've been something he gave her)... So much is weird with this story.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #309

10. ISO #310

I mean, someone with Night Immunity doesn't need to scream this from the rooftops unless it's one-time use. If anything, getting hit is beneficial because it's a wasted bullet that doesn't end up in someone else.
    To me it reads the opposite. In the mod if someone screams like that they're more than likely NEVER gonna be targeted.

He's trying to use that and create confusion to save himself... but I know what he is... and he's a murderer.

11. ISO #311

12. ISO #312

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Doesn't sound familiar no.

Nope, what do you even mean a restaurant? Why are you trying to deliberately confuse everything?

HIDING SOMETHING?!
    idk how that elderly Ginger befriends women like that but yeah he was at a restaurant and the girl got poisoned

wait is that a usual thing that happens at places where Sean Watts is?

IT WAS GINA HONEY DAVISON ALL ALONG SHE MURDERS FOR THE JEALOUSY (or insurance idk)
    I Like Ice Cream

13. ISO #313

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    His wife was poisoned by someone who's 100% free. I skimmed the thread a bit, and saw that he said that "she died in front of him because he gave poison to his wife". Yet he claimed earlier that he had killed his sister. Why wasn't he in a prison cell forever, and why didn't his wife know about it (and accept the poison from that guy, since AIVION claims to know that the guy gave her the poison, it must've been something he gave her)... So much is weird with this story.
    It's Mike's Roleplay....

You are doubting me based off of "weirdness"?

Are you scum Mr. Squishy?

14. ISO #314

It's Mike's Roleplay....

ARE YOU IN CAHOOTS WITH SEAN WATTS?!?!

@Marshmallow Marshall

15. ISO #315

idk how that elderly Ginger befriends women like that but yeah he was at a restaurant and the girl got poisoned

wait is that a usual thing that happens at places where Sean Watts is?

IT WAS GINA HONEY DAVISON ALL ALONG SHE MURDERS FOR THE JEALOUSY (or insurance idk)
    You are blaming this Gina Davison on my wife's murder now?

How pathetic.

16. ISO #316

17. ISO #317

my part is weird too

it literally says that someone is still married even though his wife died 1 year ago

doesnt he turn into a unmarried widow wtf
    I Like Ice Cream

18. ISO #318

I actually think he's innocent... because of meta. This is looking like Town!Efekann, even if he's acting super weird & acting like a neutral (Which means nothing because he literally always pretends to be one). I think he's Town or a non-evil neutral role.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

19. ISO #319

To me it reads the opposite. In the mod if someone screams like that they're more than likely NEVER gonna be targeted.

He's trying to use that and create confusion to save himself... but I know what he is... and he's a murderer.
    No, that's exactly what I meant. You DON'T scream this if you want to be targetted.

20. ISO #320

I actually think he's innocent... because of meta. This is looking like Town!Efekann, even if he's acting super weird & acting like a neutral (Which means nothing because he literally always pretends to be one). I think he's Town or a non-evil neutral role.
    Lol. I'm starting to doubt you Mr. Squishy.

Defending a murderer.

21. ISO #321

You are blaming this Gina Davison on my wife's murder now?

How pathetic.
    Gina Honey Davison is married to Sean Watts and is over 80 years old (wtf mike) now tell me why the hell Sean Watts runs around with women in the city?

this story has some pedophilia going on thats for sure
    I Like Ice Cream

22. ISO #322

It's Mike's Roleplay....

I think Mike can make a story that makes sense, though.... and Cryptonic reviewed the setup so I assume the same here......................... Weird story that doesn't fit with itself is usually scum indicative.

I never heard that name before you said it, btw.

23. ISO #323

24. ISO #324

Gina Honey Davison is married to Sean Watts and is over 80 years old (wtf mike) now tell me why the hell Sean Watts runs around with women in the city?

Yea I don't doubt it. You probably are a Pedophile as well as a Serial Killer.

You're already shaping up to be a good liar too.

25. ISO #325

26. ISO #326

did you just compare my behaviour from previous game to this one and expect this to be Towny?

I literally play like this every game and no one can find the scum me
    I Like Ice Cream

27. ISO #327

Maybe, Sean Watts Is Like Donald "The Duck" Trump..

28. ISO #328

I think he's scum or 3p, and I'm not a fan of our opposite conclusions

If it barks like a tree, then it's probably a tree, Lynch him with great prejudice

29. ISO #329

I think Mike can make a story that makes sense, though.... and Cryptonic reviewed the setup so I assume the same here......................... Weird story that doesn't fit with itself is usually scum indicative.

I never heard that name before you said it, btw.
    I don't know what doesn't make sense to you, but okay.

I'm gunning for you next when Efekannn flips a killing scum role.

30. ISO #330

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332

33. ISO #333

.-.

Not exactly what I wanted to hear but okay.
    Well it's true. Just ask anyone here xD

34. ISO #334

35. ISO #335

36. ISO #336

I indeed am a good liar but around 80% of the things I said were true (wont tell you where I lied)
    You don't have to.

You said enough.

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

39. ISO #339

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Ok we are def lynching efekann today

@Fable
    You are starting to ping me, where are you at in this game? Thoughts on Ava or Efekann?
    I think AIV is probably village based on what they're telling me and pending anyone countering what she told me about RP games here. Efe IDK they look worse now but I can't fathom them just giving up the kinda information they are as a wolf, like I just don't see what the benefit is.

40. ISO #340

41. ISO #341

42. ISO #342

43. ISO #343

44. ISO #344

how about we lynch him together? he might be David Wilson
    xD It's possible but I'd rather get the wife killer (you) out of the way first.

45. ISO #345

I think AIV is probably village based on what they're telling me and pending anyone countering what she told me about RP games here. Efe IDK they look worse now but I can't fathom them just giving up the kinda information they are as a wolf, like I just don't see what the benefit is.
    the role is literally a RETIRED(new info yay) elderly ginger who has experience on a shitton of professions what do you expect? he finally needs to rest on a grave :/
    I Like Ice Cream

46. ISO #346

the role is literally a RETIRED(new info yay) elderly ginger who has experience on a shitton of professions what do you expect? he finally needs to rest on a grave :/
    Sounds like fronts to me.

Freaking con artist AND a murderer.

47. ISO #347

48. ISO #348

49. ISO #349

The only thing that he usually cares about is surviving. He'll do whatever he can and say whatever he can in order to ensure his best chance of survival.

I read him town as fuck right here.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

50. ISO #350

I'm assuming you're asking about my character.

Female
    Is her name Anabella?