S-FM 291: Fractured Whizzbang (12P) - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I know right??? How will Voltron handle the pressure? Will Magoroth ever wake up from his slumber? Are Wiisp/Korvath secret masterminds? Is will SB16/Light ever contribute content?

We'll have to find out tbh
    Why do you link Wisp and Kovath, btw?

And most importantly, SB16 contributed. Not terrific amounts of content, but still some. That's shady tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Light is still the best lynch today
    Bye
    Light lynch is bad info-wise and probably alignment-wise too. Explain your stance, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #352

3. ISO #353

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    This SB/Varcron conflict seems a little... forced (maybe not the right word) to me. I can't get a read on whether it's because we have been provided nothing but junk by some slots or if it's actually scum-supported.
    Mood
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

4. ISO #354

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Lmao I mean I think he flips mafia about 70% time this game, and sure info wise we currently have nothing based on the vote trains, but that will probably change a long the way

If he is town we lose nothing except mislynch bait, if he's a wolf we are in a good spot

So yay
    Who are you talking about here? Light?
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

5. ISO #355

Oh yeah he is ok...hm...
    I'll try to use some time today at work to go over the thread. I had a dinner last night and tonight I'm playing DnD and getting wasted with some friends. Tomorrow I teach yoga but I should be online like 30 mins before EOD.
    Just got to work will be here for another 8.5 hours or so😭

6. ISO #356

7. ISO #357

8. ISO #358

9. ISO #359

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    What the hell is cross-faction bussing, and how does the concept even work in theory lol?

Frinckles... Magoroth posted this after you talked about the "neutral out of the blue".... all what he did there was to say that Light had slipped because he said he was drunk, which is not exactly wise of him (because it's not rare or alignment indicative lol).

-vote Frinckles

I think that you are not honest in your pushes.
    That is absolutely not what he was saying. That's catastrophic levels or word twisting tbh

I posted every step of proof along the way. I guess I'll break it down once again in a bit tbh

10. ISO #360
    Ganelon

I said Light slipped by mentioning the neutral
    I didn't even know he was drunk

11. ISO #361

Yeah, Stealth is very probably town here.

Think about the intent behind Varcron's post, though. Yes, the logic is not very good, but it is :
    1 : not a big issue with him, given his other posts and
    2 : not indicative of a scum alignment.

What is the benefit, from a scum point of view, to call a player scummy because they play like 100% town? You can't seriously believe that you'll pull a mislynch from that. I still think Varcron is town.
    D-did you just blame Magoroth for playing like 100% town and for scum hunting? Because uh, while he did say he would do that as marksman, it's OBVIOUS that he'll do that as town too...... like, this is legitimately the worst reason you can scumread a player for lol.
    I seriously don’t like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

12. ISO #362

My ability to reach the thread in the 4 and a half hours (!!!) until EOD is going to be extremely limited and I’m not sure if I feel comfortable moving my vote off of varcron atm. I could definitely see a Varcron/MM scumteam right now... it is very unsettling.

I think given the choice over mag or frinckles I’d rather have either of them still here.

Nothing personal this just smells weird
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

13. ISO #363

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I seriously don’t like this.
    It's like MM read the thread backwards and said what everyone else said already in a different way. And I still need to break down the whole context behind the argument I had against Magoroth to him anyway.

I'm just trying to get my breakfast burrito for work tbh...

14. ISO #364

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    My ability to reach the thread in the 4 and a half hours (!!!) until EOD is going to be extremely limited and I’m not sure if I feel comfortable moving my vote off of varcron atm. I could definitely see a Varcron/MM scumteam right now... it is very unsettling.

I think given the choice over mag or frinckles I’d rather have either of them still here.

Nothing personal this just smells weird
    I'd rather you have you here tbh. You make strong points, I just think Velcro misspoke tbh

But I'm not gonna be his lawyer like MM is for Mag.

15. ISO #365

16. ISO #366

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Id Like To Know How Me Mentioning A Role Is A Slip But U Mentioning A Role Is Scum Hunting.. IDK Man Seems Like Your Grasping At Straws.. And Im Just 2 Nice To Actually Fight About It..

17. ISO #367

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Can anyone please tell me when did Yagami slip? I tend to skim through his posts lol.
    Vote Varcron for President.
    I don't understand how I'm being scumread, all I did was offer an explanation as to why the mafia sniper wouldn't claim today because it's a dumb idea to claim, and literally the best scum Strat is to act pro-town.
    also to the people who say I'm shading Yagami or whatever, I'm not shading anyone, Yagami is probably a neutral but I don't want him.
    the only one I want today is Varcron. MM is a townreaed for me (or he's scum with Frinckles but I presently don't think Frinck is scum)
    I think I have an opinion on a few other people this game but nothing I'd like to share...
    MM is town to you OR he is scum with Frinckles IF Frinckles is scum?

So which one is it?

-vote Magoroth

18. ISO #368
    Ganelon

MM is town right now for me.
    I don't think it's Frinckles or MM atm.

19. ISO #369

MM is town to you OR he is scum with Frinckles IF Frinckles is scum?

So which one is it?

-vote Magoroth
    No seriously, where are any of you getting this MM-Frinckles team from?

He's literally the second highest lynch priority for me, possibly the first considering Magoroth is sticking with the facts while MM ignores them.

You logically should be voting MM based off your sentence tbh

20. ISO #370
    Ganelon

He's literally the second highest lynch priority for me, possibly the first considering Magoroth is sticking with the facts while MM ignores them.

really? where did you see MM ignoring facts?

21. ISO #371
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Id Like To Know How Me Mentioning A Role Is A Slip But U Mentioning A Role Is Scum Hunting.. IDK Man Seems Like Your Grasping At Straws.. And Im Just 2 Nice To Actually Fight About It..
    mentioning a role out of the blue can potentially be a slip. if you look at previous games, usually the guy to mention neutrals the most often is a neutral himself.
    I didn't mention a role, I mentioned what I'd think a role would do if they were in the game - different thing. and I do believe there was no reason to be reading me as a neutral

22. ISO #372

mentioning a role out of the blue can potentially be a slip. if you look at previous games, usually the guy to mention neutrals the most often is a neutral himself.
    I didn't mention a role, I mentioned what I'd think a role would do if they were in the game - different thing. and I do believe there was no reason to be reading me as a neutral
    Thats Probably So.. I Was Just Grasping At All The PPL That Voted First Really And Held The Vote For A Prolonged Period And Put Them Where I Thought They Would Sit.. Like I Put MM And Varcron On The Same Team As Likely Mafia/Bad Guys Because They Were Voting The Same Person.. I Put U In Neutral Slot Because You Held Your Vote On.. I For Get Who Now Votes Have Been Changing.. So There Is That..

23. ISO #373
    Ganelon

secondly this train on me is bullshit and reeks of scum angling for a mislynch.
    and I'm not going to claim my role

24. ISO #374

25. ISO #375
    Ganelon

Lawyer/Varcron team?

the only thing I can really piece together from this is that Lawyer/MM and Varcron/MM are never a thing
    I think naz/MM could be a thing (? don't ask I couldn't explain this read it's just gut)
    also I don't understand Wiisp's reasons for voting Light at all

26. ISO #376

really? where did you see MM ignoring facts?
    Quite visibly this mess of a post:

Frinckles... Magoroth posted this after you talked about the "neutral out of the blue".... all what he did there was to say that Light had slipped because he said he was drunk, which is not exactly wise of him (because it's not rare or alignment indicative lol).

-vote Frinckles

I think that you are not honest in your pushes.
    Which was funny actually, because your response was legit more town than anything MM's done all game. Especially this 'honest' push on me by him.

You've been too gung-ho with a majority of your reads overall but it was nice to see you being so forthcoming about the game-state.

27. ISO #377
    Ganelon

actually ya know what fuck it I'ma try this
    -vote Stealthbomber16

28. ISO #378

29. ISO #379
    Ganelon

Quite visibly this mess of a post:

Which was funny actually, because your response was legit more town than anything MM's done all game. Especially this 'honest' push on me by him.

You've been too gung-ho with a majority of your reads overall but it was nice to see you being so forthcoming about the game-state.
    hmm. thing is I would maybe see MM doing that as town as well, but him defending him is indeed quite shady, MM pockets me every chance he gets as scum
    why do I think it's an sb16/mm team

30. ISO #380

31. ISO #381
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Also, Remind Me To Stop Drinking Tequila While Im Drinking Beer.. Really Fucks Up Morning..
    I mixed Smirnoff Ice and Beer a few days ago and I regretted it the following morning

32. ISO #382
    Ganelon

can I get a vote on sb16/MM? I'm 100% sure it's an s16/MM team right now, thank me later, now sheep me so we find out who the other guy is

33. ISO #383
    Ganelon

unless of course, y'all are scum with them. in which case, don't sheep me

34. ISO #384

35. ISO #385

I was addressing what Magaroth said about the possible MM/Frinckles team. Those were not my own thoughts. Look at the bolded part in his post that I quoted. I don't think you and MM are teamed. At least not for now.

36. ISO #386

hmm. thing is I would maybe see MM doing that as town as well, but him defending him is indeed quite shady, MM pockets me every chance he gets as scum
    why do I think it's an sb16/mm team
    MM has echoed multiple people here retroactively and for all intents and purposed, buddied you.

As for SB16/MM // That's possible. I'd commend SB16 for saying he "didn't like" MM's post. But he could have explained why instead of telling us about the end of the day for some reason.

37. ISO #387
    Ganelon

sheep me minions

38. ISO #388

I was addressing what Magaroth said about the possible MM/Frinckles team. Those were not my own thoughts. Look at the bolded part in his post that I quoted. I don't think you and MM are teamed. At least not for now.
    My fault, wrong context tbh

39. ISO #389
    Ganelon

I'm reading this as mafia MM thinking me to be his Marksman buddy (?) in which case there is indeed only one scum team
    and it's what I've been planning all along, that's why I made that post about the marksman
    get rekt nubs

40. ISO #390

41. ISO #391
    Ganelon

vote with me of course

42. ISO #392

43. ISO #393

44. ISO #394
    Ganelon

But you're not voting?
    ?
    -vote Stealthbomber16

mb that vote didn't register

45. ISO #395

46. ISO #396

47. ISO #397
    Ganelon

Why is one scummier than the other tbh
    dunno, MM has been defending me whilst stealth hasn't so I guess MM is scummier.
    I'm fine with either

48. ISO #398
    Ganelon

@Magoroth, you're saying weird things. Are you a German in disguise who has a hard time speaking English? ;)

But seriously, the mafia sniper part is a double possibility, if you're town you are telling the truth and if you're scum you're not, but that doesn't get us anywhere. It's just a scummy thing you can't do much about, tbh (oh no I used it unironically).

Light claiming to be drunk isn't really unusual, Mag... why are you sticking to that read? I don't understand.

What's the issue with Varcron..? I missed your progression there, and I don't see why someone would want to lynch him.
    could also be an MM/Light team, given how heavily MM has been discrediting the idea
    tbh, MM/Light/SB16 are all solid lynches

49. ISO #399

50. ISO #400

I'm inclined to agree but ill let others chime in tbh

MM makes the most sense here, I think.
    I Agree MM That I Believe MM To Be Playing His Scum Game.. But At This Point I Just Dont Know Who I Should Be Voting.. Not Much Has Actually Been Stated.. Or Seemed Overtly Scummy To Me Thus Far..