What the hell is going on?
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: What the hell is going on?

Quote this post or your mother will die in her sleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Tbh if the people you are complaining about has 10 brain cells, you d only one 15 just because you are thinkinf they d read it and just because you are thinking that mod mafia always have a stable and the same thinking pattern going on. This thing is compeltly useless and not worth reading. If you complain losing the game then just stop playing because you could always mak3 town believe in yourself. Stop blaming the other players and calşing them idiots and blame yourself for your own lose for once....

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    nah hunter isnt new i think its the same hunter slaol and friends let cheat and gamethrow in sc2mafia because they thought it was funny

seen ur fb bro ur hideous
    no this isnt him. also i might be drunk but i do not remember having him cheat or gamethrow. Hunter barely plays at all, like i dont even think he knows how to gamethrow

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    no this isnt him. also i might be drunk but i do not remember having him cheat or gamethrow. Hunter barely plays at all, like i dont even think he knows how to gamethrow
    he was described as 'staff hitman'
    i may have incorrectly lumped u in with those fags, but basically they coerced him to gamethrow and shit to fuck with people, namely landstander

on reflection i think frog was the ringleader on that, i apologize 2u slale
    @Slaol

nah nigga that was me. although frog might have been involved. my memory of that is as fuzzy as snuffuluffagusses sack.
    Last edited by Slaol; April 16th, 2016 at 11:43 PM.

8. ISO #8

ya, we sent him into threads to rustle jimmies. that was back before i wanted to do the flaming myself. no ingame stuff though and we had to just about force him to play the like 2 fms he played.

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    ya, we sent him into threads to rustle jimmies. that was back before i wanted to do the flaming myself. no ingame stuff though and we had to just about force him to play the like 2 fms he played.
    no im talking about times he legitimately griefed in game

idunno maybe landstander was just bein a baby

10. ISO #10

i may have incorrectly lumped u in with those fags, but basically they coerced him to gamethrow and shit to fuck with people, namely landstander

on reflection i think frog was the ringleader on that, i apologize 2u slale
    @Slaol

nah nigga that was me. although frog might have been involved. my memory of that is as fuzzy as snuffuluffagusses sack.
    shit i edited your post instead of replying. please see the line tht wasnt there before

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22