ALL HERETICS: READ.
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. ISO #1

ALL HERETICS: READ.

TO ALL YOU HERETICS WHO HAVE FORGOTTEN YOUR ONE TRUE GOD, KNOW THIS. IF THOU SHALL NOT FLOCK TO THE ONE TRUE FAITH, YOU WILL BE PURGED. AND YOU WILL NOT SURVIVE OUR GODS WRATH. NEVER FORGET THAT. CHOO CHOO. THE ONE AND ONLY GOD CALLS UPON YOU. COME TO THE FAITH THAT GOD HAS LAID OUT FOR YOU. FOR POWER AND WEALTH AWAITS YOU.
    THE PRIEST OF DEATH HAS RISEN FROM THE ASH

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: ALL HERETICS: READ.

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Calling it now - WOG is a Cultist!
    -vote WorldOfGenis
    HERESY!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    The dark lord is eternal. He never dies.

CHOO CHOO
    LOL
    You have been gone for almost a month, but when someone says CHOO CHOO, you show up.
    Heresy!

THE DARK LORD NEVER DIES.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    Why it's at Mafia discussion? It should be in CJO.
    HOW DARE YOU?! Scv is right on that: it is clearly Mafia discussion.

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

Quote Originally Posted by kiprockz View Post
    BEEP SKWIRLY SKWIRL
    HAIL THE TRUE PROPHET DISTORTED

YOU CHOOO’S ARE INFADELS!!!!
    No. Distorted is indeed a prophet, and the Skwirl power is real. However, the only true god is THE LYNCH PLANE-TRAIN, and noone shall try to usurpate My power. Skwirl and CHOOOO are allies forever. No heretics like you shall stand in our way.

24. ISO #24

Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfGenis View Post
    CHOO CHOO
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    No. Distorted is indeed a prophet, and the Skwirl power is real. However, the only true god is THE LYNCH PLANE-TRAIN, and noone shall try to usurpate My power. Skwirl and CHOOOO are allies forever. No heretics like you shall stand in our way.
    I think you just made @Efekannn02 very sad.

25. ISO #25
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I answer only to the Ban Train

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

Quote Originally Posted by kiprockz View Post
    BEEP SKWIRLY SKWIRL
    HAIL THE TRUE PROPHET DISTORTED

YOU CHOOO’S ARE INFADELS!!!!
    CHOO CHOO YOU HERETIC. YOU STARTED HERE AND YOU DARE QUESTION YOUR ONE TRUE GOD? MAY HE HAVE MERCY UPON YOUR SOUL, FOR YOU WILL BE PURGED FROM THIS WORLD BY THE FLAME OF THE OLDEST SUN.

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    CHOOOO and Skwirl are filled with gamethrowers, I know this because I have broken the rules myself on several occasions.

CALLING IT RIGHT NOW, THOSE TWO CLANS SHOULD BE BANNED
    "Omg I went to that clan to break the rules everyone!!! That means they do it too!" Just because you are a dirty scumbag troll doesn't mean the rest of us are. Got a replay of you breaking the rules that I can report for you?

30. ISO #30
    Ganelon

"Omg I went to that clan to break the rules everyone!!! That means they do it too!" Just because you are a dirty scumbag troll doesn't mean the rest of us are. Got a replay of you breaking the rules that I can report for you?
    ROFL I was trolling, calm down :P

31. ISO #31

I think you just made @Efekannn02 very sad.
    it wasn't my goal, but truth hurts...

32. ISO #32

I answer only to the Ban Train
    HERESY!!!!! HOW DARE YOU?! ARE YOU BETRAYING US!?!!!!!!!!!!!

33. ISO #33

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    nah theyre just treating europeans as mexicans
    I'm treating myself as a Mexican?

34. ISO #34

CHOO CHOO YOU HERETIC. YOU STARTED HERE AND YOU DARE QUESTION YOUR ONE TRUE GOD? MAY HE HAVE MERCY UPON YOUR SOUL, FOR YOU WILL BE PURGED FROM THIS WORLD BY THE FLAME OF THE OLDEST SUN.
    INDEED.
    CHOOOO and Skwirl are filled with gamethrowers, I know this because I have broken the rules myself on several occasions.

CALLING IT RIGHT NOW, THOSE TWO CLANS SHOULD BE BANNED

HOW DARE YOU!? THIS IS PURE HERESY. WATCH YOUR WORDS, OR THE MIGHT OF A THOUSAND SUNS SHALL SMITE YOU!!!!

35. ISO #35

SCV is not coming back.
    I confirm.

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37
    Ganelon

Btw. Neither a CHOOO nor a Squirrel is a Keeper, right?
    Just noticed SCV isn't one anymore.
    Wait till I submit my application, assuming that I will

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

sadly...

this happens if people(skwirl+choooo) teamup against EfeM and EfeF and destroy them after PanM's Demise
    You realize we ain't hurting your clans at all, right...

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

true your clanmates are just yelling around that i suck :/

my true problem is skwirl you guys are just a secondary annoyance
    If the CHOOO CHOOO clan (sorry, I actually forgot the real name of that clan ) was the more popular clan - then skwirl would be the secondary annoyance for you, right?

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50

true your clanmates are just yelling around that i suck :/

my true problem is skwirl you guys are just a secondary annoyance
    Who does?