• cornucopia

7 53.85%
  • sasquatch

6 46.15%
Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #851

Re: S-FM One Thousand Rolecards

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Do you think there is only one role that can reveal for extra votes? Read setup and you’ll get what I was asking
    Wait what am I doing I’m allowed to ask questions LOL. I was referring to the roles Goku and Efe the Thirsty
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

2. ISO #852

3. ISO #853

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    It's impossible to argue with you like this and it is also pointless because both of you are obvious scum reads for me.
    I'll explain more when other people who aren't that obvious come online.
    Lost on a strange path you are,
    False statements for you aren't rare.
    Explainations still be needed
    For them, thou shalt be thanked.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #854

Wait what am I doing I’m allowed to ask questions LOL. I was referring to the roles Goku and Efe the Thirsty
    Lol.

Responsible for a death I could have been.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #855

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Blink's death I doubt cleanness
    The enemies we must arrest.
    Yet I hath stroke him
    This statement makes me grim.
    However, Kenny not greedy was
    Bits of trust he gains for th...as.
    You can talk yourself in circles all day MM. you posted before that lynch that anybody who didn’t vote would be a scum read for you and then Kenny hammered. Nobody forced him to do that if he was so sure Blink is town. Frankly Kenny has joined naz and distorted and I guess Efe? (Does that role win by itself?) In my scum reads cuz I don’t find him genuine at all.

6. ISO #856

Now, sustain myself I must
    Food has cooked, for me just!

7. ISO #857

@Stealthbomber16 If 2 people break the Boye who Wants to be Gurl rule and furries become legal - can we all break the rules and become furries and have the entire lobby win???? Even dead people could win cuz breaking the rules (posting while dead) would count....

8. ISO #858

@Stealthbomber16 If 2 people break the Boye who Wants to be Gurl rule and furries become legal - can we all break the rules and become furries and have the entire lobby win???? Even dead people could win cuz breaking the rules (posting while dead) would count....
    Or am I reading this totally wrong and furries are meant to be a counter to the Boye Who Wants to be Gurl? So only shocked ppl can become furries and 2 furries = instant furry solo win?

9. ISO #859

Rules should only apply to those that were visited by the Boye who wanst to be a gurl. That's like the whole point of the role and right now noone should be a furry. The card says only breaking rules after the Boye who wanst to be a gurl became a legal trap and used his new ability his targets become furries for breaking rules.
    Furries get a solo win if they visit people and two people visited by furries broke the rules.

10. ISO #860

11. ISO #861

12. ISO #862

Rules should only apply to those that were visited by the Boye who wanst to be a gurl. That's like the whole point of the role and right now noone should be a furry. The card says only breaking rules after the Boye who wanst to be a gurl became a legal trap and used his new ability his targets become furries for breaking rules.
    Furries get a solo win if they visit people and two people visited by furries broke the rules.
    I get that’s what you INTENDED - but the role card just says players who break the rules after traps are legal - it doesn’t say which rules

13. ISO #863

14. ISO #864

You can talk yourself in circles all day MM. you posted before that lynch that anybody who didn’t vote would be a scum read for you and then Kenny hammered. Nobody forced him to do that if he was so sure Blink is town. Frankly Kenny has joined naz and distorted and I guess Efe? (Does that role win by itself?) In my scum reads cuz I don’t find him genuine at all.
    Hm, ok.

I'm not talking in circles. Just having some fun because I can xD

I did not see things like that. My suspicions were still existing on Kenny. You just made them grow a bit.

15. ISO #865

I get that’s what you INTENDED - but the role card just says players who break the rules after traps are legal - it doesn’t say which rules
    SB16 is not a fool, that is all what I will say...

16. ISO #866

Rules are clear. I am doing my best to say as much as I can and to be as helpful as I can. Given what you see, I believe you know what to do with Efekann. Or Distorted. Your choice, guys.
    no way you are town. This is not how a town MM would be, narrowing it down to 2 people with 2 days left lol. You are scum.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

17. ISO #867

Distorted is here. Remember that he VERY conveniently logged off when the game started to turn against blinkskater......................

If you are right about Kenny, @aamirus , Distorted and Kenny should be looked at. Along with naz.

18. ISO #868

The game would end with an everybody wins this night if we don't lynch Efe with your understanding of the rules.
    I'm sure sb wouldn't want that either and unless you realized you are on a losing track right now you also shouldn't want that.
    I guess it’s not very sporting - was fun to think about and I feel like technically the way it’s written that should be legal

19. ISO #869

20. ISO #870

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    no way you are town. This is not how a town MM would be, narrowing it down to 2 people with 2 days left lol. You are scum.
    Read the page completly, come on lol

21. ISO #871

22. ISO #872

He’s not narrowing the lynch nor am I. I am curious if you’re sticking to that neutral claim from yesterday with Efe outed

23. ISO #873

-vote aamirus

that blink lynch yesterday made no sense.
    aamirus and otaku are my top scumreads, considering otaku started the lynch, claimed satan and even did not kill naz.

I disagree with this post. Gyrlander may explain if you don't understand why (aka if you're not willing to read last page lol)
    MM = scum - he would analyse what happened yesterday, who lead that lynch and pushed it as town. He is not town.

24. ISO #874

2 days left? What?
    He doesn't like the fact that I gave only two suspects, apparently. I'm not narrowing anything to that pool. But distorted is my head suspect, with Naz being slightly more susp.

2 days = 2*24h

25. ISO #875

MM = scum - he would analyse what happened yesterday, who lead that lynch and pushed it as town. He is not town.
    Distorted. Read the page completly, especially Gyrlander's posts.

Btw I am having very very confident suspicions on Distorted...

26. ISO #876

This post gives me suspicions on distorted AND efekann....

27. ISO #877

28. ISO #878

requoting this just so people dont skip over it.
    I did not kill anyone.

29. ISO #879

According to your OWN words you thought blink was acting so scummy that he must be a jester. I don’t buy the way you later claimed he was a null read once confirmed jester was confirmed not to be a thing by host. Blink was scummy af especially with how he sided with distorted so fast without any good reasons to back it up.

One thing I noticed while rereading after D2 ended was that Distorted soft claimed neutral to Naz - I’ll try to find that quote in a minute but that’s interesting with Efe basically also claiming to be neutral now.

Also Mm I’m sorry but that was blatant open wolfing - you broke the rule there 100%. I am wondering who Efe shocked n1 tho.

And yes it’s interesting naz did not die after Otaku claimed he would attack her - I am curious to hear his thoughts on that as well
    efe is claiming town all game, not neutral lol he keeps saying "im green". Even now he is still saying he is green. Changing the narrative here to keep scum painting me.

30. ISO #880

Blink did not do a single thing that would indicate him being scummy for me.
    It made 0 sense to suddenly lynch him like that and if felt incredibly weird to me, especially once it turned out he really was a townie.
    yes, nobody wanted aamirus lynched lol obviously scum influence was there.

31. ISO #881

32. ISO #882

efe is claiming town all game, not neutral lol he keeps saying "im green". Even now he is still saying he is green. Changing the narrative here to keep scum painting me.
    Just like Kenny it seems you didn’t bother reading the new posts before coming in here and accusing people. Efe is I mean - pretty much confirmed Boye who Wants to be Gurl unless this is some next level coordinated scum play between him and Mm

33. ISO #883

It is retarded to stay here watching Distorted say his lies without being able to say anything......... so I'm just going to play parasite or something lol. Don't believe his lies and do what you know you should do with him... and no, it doesn't mean force him to read amino acid sequences ad vitam aeternam.

34. ISO #884

35. ISO #885

yes, nobody wanted aamirus lynched lol obviously scum influence was there.
    Kinda, yeah... KINDA.

36. ISO #886

ayyy u got good reads. ill sheep you then since town wants to just kill me for giving them stuffs.

-vote aamirus
    This is the distorted soft neutral claim btw. He’s replying to Naz saying that she thinks he’s Neut

37. ISO #887

Distorted is here. Remember that he VERY conveniently logged off when the game started to turn against blinkskater......................

If you are right about Kenny, @aamirus , Distorted and Kenny should be looked at. Along with naz.
    logged off? I was the second to last post rofl you are completely scum

-vote marshmallow marshall
    we are not having a scum with 2 votes left alive after today. He will be allowed to vote tomorrow.

38. ISO #888

39. ISO #889

40. ISO #890

Right now the 4 people who I think could be scum are aamirus, Marshmallow Marshall, naz and otakudweeb69.
    A setup with a team of 3 scums seems very likely to me like that.
    That'd mean the scum likely has 4 votes now. @Gyrlander please do not go for nullreads who revealed their role to everyone and please do not let MM hammer anyone.

41. ISO #891

42. ISO #892

43. ISO #893

Right now the 4 people who I think could be scum are aamirus, Marshmallow Marshall, naz and otakudweeb69.
    That'd mean the scum likely has 4 votes now. @Gyrlander please do not go for nullreads who revealed their role to everyone and please do not let MM hammer anyone.
    3 scum on a team plus distorted and Efe as neuts would make the game 6v5 to start which I find highly unlikely.

44. ISO #894

45. ISO #895

lol we have the exact same read list =P

46. ISO #896

47. ISO #897

logged off? I was the second to last post rofl you are completely scum

-vote marshmallow marshall
    we are not having a scum with 2 votes left alive after today. He will be allowed to vote tomorrow.
    MM only has 2 votes for one day. His role doesn't give him permanent mayor powers.
    Read the role-card pls, later on I'll explain what I found out with my role, which I only attempted to reveal to Gyrlander, tonight.

48. ISO #898

49. ISO #899

It was Otak
    Otak is the person who pulled all the votes off you. I have used that strategy as scum. Vote the person (makes u more credible when u start trying to pull votes off) he did not stop pushing to get the votes moved. I dont remember him voting u either... ima go check for trhat

50. ISO #900