1. ISO #901
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

@rumox boi where you at

2. ISO #902

3. ISO #903

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    dude when naz is town she's a really good player, she has her own way of handling things, and her reads are usually pretty good, her ISO's are spot on
    This is not good play at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #904

5. ISO #905

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Not a big fan of this post for several reason:

1.) the comment on me (as stated before). I don’t see how I can be Town but have done nothing useful. That sounds like a neutral.

He brings up discussion about citizen claims and people’s claims in general. Only scum would want to focus on trying to figure out which claims aren’t citizens and which ones are fake (he says both citizen claims are fake, scum comment to point out).

Also says that David hasn’t been doing much, but before he had to leave he did get into scum-hunting and was providing substance. I have not seen much from you other than this post.

Naz/rumox point does not make sense to me. The team comment also does not make sense, as blinkskater is suspicious of me and I am suspicious of him. I also fail to see the point in making teams because it sounds like you don’t scum-read them as teams.
    Again I wasn't saying u and mag were "sheepish" or whatever. I was literally agreeing with you that you were the most consistently just probing everyone equally rather than attacking certain people.

I disagree with you about the citizen claims. There is no reason for a citizen to claim citizen D1 so I think that both of them were lying, though why they would be is a different story. Sure they could be a town power trying to avoid getting hit but I feel like WIFOM would make the cit claims the most obvious choice to hit for the evils. That's why I think they are both not town, because if they were town they would be inviting themselves to get hit.

David didn't do much. Yea he had done about as much as me up to this point but I was asleep and he was here all day. So, I think the comment stands.

Naz/rumox seem to have genuine beef over something that happened in a previous game. So, I was saying that maybe they are in a pissing war because they dislike each other and it has nothing to do with their roles.
    Naz certainly seemed to genuinely be throwing a tantrum there. (Sorry Naz).

I did do separate reads of each person separate from the teams, but felt like the "buddying up" of certain people for the first 30 pages was worth noting.

After all, 2 people haven't even spoken so we're missing that aspect of the game too. And yea, in recent pages u and blink seemed less together but that was the notion I got when binge reading the whole thread.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

6. ISO #906

you and I have different meanings of "good play"
    This is scum play. If you seriously see her play coming from a town play, then this town is doomed.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

7. ISO #907

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    You don't really have formed independent opinions however, looking forward to see you post more
    Hmm, what do you mean by independent opinions? You mean that I have to specifically say I think x y and z are 100% evil confirmed? I commented on what I thought about each person.

8. ISO #908

In terms of my vote staying on MM... well again I've been asleep, but also I don't really see the point in the votes. You guys seem to think that voting somebody "puts pressure on them", but unless you actually intend to lynch them why should they give a shit about arbitrary votes? Just @people and say what you want them to say.

-unvote

9. ISO #909

This is scum play. If you seriously see her play coming from a town play, then this town is doomed.
    Blink let's his penis do the talking sometimes. He will buddy up with Naz (or me) cuz he gets all drooly over females. If you go in the skwirl discord that would become apparent! (sorry Blink but u know it's true...).

I am not saying it's impossible for him to be buddying up for other reasons, but this seems more like White Knighting to me

10. ISO #910

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Blink let's his penis do the talking sometimes. He will buddy up with Naz (or me) cuz he gets all drooly over females. If you go in the skwirl discord that would become apparent! (sorry Blink but u know it's true...).

I am not saying it's impossible for him to be buddying up for other reasons, but this seems more like White Knighting to me
    Starting to see this as true. Either or both of them could be scum and something tells me they’d still be buddies regardless.

11. ISO #911

I’m wrong somewhere.

-unvote

12. ISO #912

>make an iso
    >mag and blink say nice
    >unknown continues to talk shit, doesn't reply to it, and continues to be useless
    just kill him already
    -vote unknown1234
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

13. ISO #913

14. ISO #914

nobody cares, just send nudes

15. ISO #915

16. ISO #916

as requested by m and ms my reads (now with color!)

magoroth
    rumox
    aamirus
    unknown1234
    thegoddavid
    blinkskater
    lenneth
    marshmallow marshall
    fielz
    ME the queen

mostly based on who is the scummiest/least valuable. partly omgus'ing, which i don't care if i do, it's day ONE.
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

17. ISO #917

@blinkskater You ask, I deliver!
    @Magoroth You seemed to care too!

Fielzank's list of reads for the kind Blinkskater
    Starring colourful editions, pretty words and pointy fingers!
    Spoiler : Click it at your own risk :

TOWN

-naz : Despite being the focus of suspicion since midday, she has put out a really believable defense, fended off the men pushing at her and still played the game true to her convictions. I was doubtful of her at first (when she said I'll make the game for town and I promised her a nude if she managed to do it) but what I saw convinced me 100% that she'll be the one to carry us to victory. Not that I'll let her take the wheel, I'm not a sheep.
    -Marshmallow Marshall : While he buddied me in the early day, and his citizen claim could be interpreted as scummy given the slight pressure that was on him, I don't read that citizen claim like aamuris. He could be a mafia hiding in the citizen spot, or a real citizen. To me it's the latter, and he played day one as such. He's trying to put pressure where it matters and follows logical leads. We tend to agree a lot this game though, I was very aware of buddying but I don't mind it now, as I think he's a town spot. Less town than naz for sure, but surely a strong town spot for me there.

TOWN-y

-blinkskater : Speaking from meta, nothing blink has done is suspicious. He's always in favor of roleclaiming and always do so fast. His roleclaiming can and will be useful to town, and he stayed true to his claim of heavy scumhunting. He's buddying naz and protecting hard naz, because I think he saw the same thing as me.
    -TheGodDavid : I was having him in a scummy-neutral read, but that changed since he gave really convincing answers, as if he legitimately tried to scumhunt and make the game progress. I want to see him play more, but for me that's town-inclined for the moment.

NEUTRAL
    -Unknown1234 : As I've pointed out earlier, I find unknown strange. He was in my towny reads but he really plays too well into the 'mafia hiding as a town' spot. Honestly, it's so good it could be used as textbook mafia 101. Sadly it also make him look scummy because of that very possibility. So neutral due to possible risk, but a player still positive for town. I especially like the way he's noticing voting patterns and vote behaviour. It will come in handy.

SCUM-my
    amaarius : His list of reads was just fact-pointing and repeating other's view, which is a scumtell. He seemed to have an independent opinion on me however and I'm looking to see him post more, but factual posting is a good sign of a scum who doesnt want to be involved too much.

SCUM
    Magoroth : Constant flip-flopping; not having a good single read; going back-and-forth on his statements makes him look scummy. Acting all confused, misunderstanding every single role in the game and swearing looks like an act. Some very obvious scum post (a la sheepsaysmeep even) and some after trying to recover from that. My top lynch priority tied with rumox. I really doubt his slot is town. He seemed also pretty adamant on finding the neutral killing where, in this setup, it is mafia role because it'll be a pain to them to a bigger extent than to us. Fact, SK will need to kill a mafia by day 3 if he want to win, because if he does not he will be quickly outnumbered and voted off.
    rumox : If I wasn't knowing rumox was experienced, I would think his play was a major noob fail. Flipping the finger to town discussion, painting naz like a french girl and doing such a bad tactic (which will only draw out TPR in the open - worked so far) doesnt scream town to me. I know that there's a slight possibility of WIFOM, but that would only work on inexperienced and dumb mafia players, and rumox know better than to bet on that horse. I want to kill him. I WANT HIS BLOOD!

18. ISO #918

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    as requested by m and ms my reads (now with color!)

magoroth
    rumox
    aamirus
    unknown1234
    thegoddavid
    blinkskater
    lenneth
    marshmallow marshall
    fielz
    ME the queen

mostly based on who is the scummiest/least valuable. partly omgus'ing, which i don't care if i do, it's day ONE.
    Looking at that I noticed I missed Lenneth in my list, he'd be in the neutrals with a towny lead still. And lmao naz it's a good thing you didnt post after me

19. ISO #919

@aamirus this is the second post you've edited, that is ILLLEEEEGAL in fm

20. ISO #920

21. ISO #921

22. ISO #922
    Ganelon

For once, I am actually in favour of my own lynch if every other Lynch fails to go through, because I am now LHF. Pretty sure scum push at opportunities I present.
    but, for now...

-vote blinkskater

23. ISO #923

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Explain the fault in my reasoning. Why do you think we should Lynch Mafia first? Mafia has more votes but SK can kills us far faster. I don't trust the SK to kill the Mafia because the SK is the SK. I have no reason to trust him.

This isn't smiths, where we could avoid the rigger simply by not using unaccounted-for items. We cannot avoid the Serial Killer unless we remove him from the game.
    SK has 1 kill and 1 vote, with NKVD and uhm... the thingy that roleblock two random guys. Mafia has 1 kill, 2 if JFK heats for 1 night, 3 votes, and some heat actions about roleblocking and stopping town actions against them (unsure about that 1). Mafia > SK. Plus, it takes three days to get rid of mafia, but 1 to get rid of SK.

However, I for sure prefer to lynch an high SK read over no lynch or a quite weird lynch.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

24. ISO #924
    Ganelon

For once, I am actually in favour of my own lynch if every other Lynch fails to go through, because I am now LHF. Pretty sure scum push at opportunities I present.
    but, for now...

-vote blinkskater
    For you, @TheGodDavid , LHF means low-hanging fruit. Basically a target that is easy to Lynch.

25. ISO #925

@aamirus this is the second post you've edited, that is ILLLEEEEGAL in fm
    Sorry, the spoiler tags were showing for some reason and I forgot to put rumox in initially, here is the way it looked originally

my -cvote (am I doing this right?)

[SPOILER]MM, Blink, Naz, Fielz, David, Lenneth, Mag, Unknown[/SPOILER]

and then the other 2 guys who haven't spoken yet

26. ISO #926

@blinkskater You ask, I deliver!
    @Magoroth You seemed to care too!

Fielzank's list of reads for the kind Blinkskater
    Starring colourful editions, pretty words and pointy fingers!
    Spoiler : Click it at your own risk :

TOWN

-naz : Despite being the focus of suspicion since midday, she has put out a really believable defense, fended off the men pushing at her and still played the game true to her convictions. I was doubtful of her at first (when she said I'll make the game for town and I promised her a nude if she managed to do it) but what I saw convinced me 100% that she'll be the one to carry us to victory. Not that I'll let her take the wheel, I'm not a sheep.
    -Marshmallow Marshall : While he buddied me in the early day, and his citizen claim could be interpreted as scummy given the slight pressure that was on him, I don't read that citizen claim like aamuris. He could be a mafia hiding in the citizen spot, or a real citizen. To me it's the latter, and he played day one as such. He's trying to put pressure where it matters and follows logical leads. We tend to agree a lot this game though, I was very aware of buddying but I don't mind it now, as I think he's a town spot. Less town than naz for sure, but surely a strong town spot for me there.

TOWN-y

-blinkskater : Speaking from meta, nothing blink has done is suspicious. He's always in favor of roleclaiming and always do so fast. His roleclaiming can and will be useful to town, and he stayed true to his claim of heavy scumhunting. He's buddying naz and protecting hard naz, because I think he saw the same thing as me.
    -TheGodDavid : I was having him in a scummy-neutral read, but that changed since he gave really convincing answers, as if he legitimately tried to scumhunt and make the game progress. I want to see him play more, but for me that's town-inclined for the moment.

NEUTRAL
    -Unknown1234 : As I've pointed out earlier, I find unknown strange. He was in my towny reads but he really plays too well into the 'mafia hiding as a town' spot. Honestly, it's so good it could be used as textbook mafia 101. Sadly it also make him look scummy because of that very possibility. So neutral due to possible risk, but a player still positive for town. I especially like the way he's noticing voting patterns and vote behaviour. It will come in handy.

SCUM-my
    amaarius : His list of reads was just fact-pointing and repeating other's view, which is a scumtell. He seemed to have an independent opinion on me however and I'm looking to see him post more, but factual posting is a good sign of a scum who doesnt want to be involved too much.

SCUM
    Magoroth : Constant flip-flopping; not having a good single read; going back-and-forth on his statements makes him look scummy. Acting all confused, misunderstanding every single role in the game and swearing looks like an act. Some very obvious scum post (a la sheepsaysmeep even) and some after trying to recover from that. My top lynch priority tied with rumox. I really doubt his slot is town. He seemed also pretty adamant on finding the neutral killing where, in this setup, it is mafia role because it'll be a pain to them to a bigger extent than to us. Fact, SK will need to kill a mafia by day 3 if he want to win, because if he does not he will be quickly outnumbered and voted off.
    rumox : If I wasn't knowing rumox was experienced, I would think his play was a major noob fail. Flipping the finger to town discussion, painting naz like a french girl and doing such a bad tactic (which will only draw out TPR in the open - worked so far) doesnt scream town to me. I know that there's a slight possibility of WIFOM, but that would only work on inexperienced and dumb mafia players, and rumox know better than to bet on that horse. I want to kill him. I WANT HIS BLOOD!

wow, I enjoy your avatar picture by the way . I Agree with most of your reads. Unk has played many many games and know's exactly how to play, i feel he could very well be scum and APPEARS to be doing everything a good little townie should, but IMO it's all smoke and mirrors, also I'm not sure how I feel on rumox I feel his slot if probally the most (arguable) slot in the game atm, the fact that you call for his blood is quite curious to me indeed.

27. ISO #927

@Unknown1234 this is exactly how I felt about MM without saying it
    Nice, then you're wrong
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

28. ISO #928

29. ISO #929

-vote unknown1234
    i can get aboard this train CHOOO CHOOO

Did you actually just chop chop me in a game of forum mafia?

30. ISO #930

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    In my opinion, he said that because some role can be convert by mafia which is strong af, and there is only 8 towns.
    Without the SK, it's like a cult game when cult can also kill people ~~.
    I also think the SK role in this setting is to counter the overpowered mafia, without the SK, it's almost free win for mafia.
    There is a chance that the SK keep killing town and we will be totaly screwed, but there is a good chance that the SK actualy want to kill mafia.
    At least, that is how I am reading the settings, people who already did that game, what do you think about it?
    There was no sleeper agent/anti-communist in the first game. And there was a Castro. This is much different. You're right, the sleeper agent literally turns the Mafia into a Cultfia. Chasing Mafia > chasing SK, but chasing SK > not knowing what to do.

31. ISO #931

32. ISO #932
    Ganelon

If Unknown is too townish to be town why do a lot of you mistrust him? And why aren't you lynching him? MM Lynch seems to be going through, even aamirus to some extent, but there's A LOT of resistance when it comes to a naz Lynch.

33. ISO #933

wow, I enjoy your avatar picture by the way . I Agree with most of your reads. Unk has played many many games and know's exactly how to play, i feel he could very well be scum and APPEARS to be doing everything a good little townie should, but IMO it's all smoke and mirrors, also I'm not sure how I feel on rumox I feel his slot if probally the most (arguable) slot in the game atm, the fact that you call for his blood is quite curious to me indeed.
    So what I’m reading is, that because I have experience playing forum mafia, that if I look like a town player it automatically means I’m scum? I honestly feel like you’re just trolling this game and are trying to avoid your best friend being lynched, which has disappointed me even more.

-vote naz

Get rid of obvious scum please.

34. ISO #934

People want to lynch me because they are afraid of the potential that I am scum. Which honestly just pisses me off even more.

35. ISO #935

I will never let someone who has the potential to harm town alive, so I'm advocating for his death. Because when he will get converted, that would be too late then. You don't wait for a survivor to help mafia tie with town don't you? I'm lynching on the same basis. Either he fake claimed as mafia and he's a mafia we lynch, or he's a sleeper agent and he's a future mafia we lynch, or he lied, threw confusion into town and played horribly.

36. ISO #936

So what I’m reading is, that because I have experience playing forum mafia, that if I look like a town player it automatically means I’m scum? I honestly feel like you’re just trolling this game and are trying to avoid your best friend being lynched, which has disappointed me even more.

-vote naz

Get rid of obvious scum please.
    lmfao scum would totally say that everyone knows i take this shit seriously

37. ISO #937

I would say it looks like 2 "teams" formed with Naz Fielz and MM being the one and Unknown Rumox Blink being the other.
    David and Lenneth seemed content to just stay neutral and not say much, PTB and Kippy have not spoken, and Mag kept saying blatantly wrong stuff about the roles for whatever reason and flip-flopping his votes.

MM and Blink are the two Citizen claims. Of course nobody who is actually citizen would want to claim that (only helping evils choose good targets tonight) so I think it is safe to say that neither one is actually a citizen. What, then, is the motivation behind their claims? For MM it seemed like it was just out of desperation with all the pressure on him. I still stand by a scum read for him.
    For Blink it seemed very out-of-the-blue. That and his overall passiveness makes him a little scummy for me as well.

Naz got super defensive and angry which made it look like she is scummy and rumox is good; however, I think that their history (I think 1 accuses the other of gamethrowing the last FM?) may be muddying up this whole game. In other words, all the reads could be getting screwed up because of their anger for each other outside of the game.

Unknown has seemed pretty townie. Not really gone after anybody and patiently probed around. I would say the same about Mag.

David's defense of being too new to say anything seems pretty faulty. Here I am saying plenty. He was also repeatedly told things he could say and ultimately kept skirting around the issue.

Lenneth has said very little of substance. No real read.

Fielz's big "strategy post" was a red flag for me. I felt that he was telling his mafia teammates exactly what he wanted them to do ahead of time. I will link it and highlight relevant part in a minute.
    -unvote

What is your read on Naz, exactly, and what is your read on Rumox?

38. ISO #938

>make an iso
    >mag and blink say nice
    >unknown continues to talk shit, doesn't reply to it, and continues to be useless
    just kill him already
    -vote unknown1234
    You’re calling ME useless? Your iso basically contained 80% quotes of what I’ve said, and your CONCLUSION DOESNT EVEN REACH ME AS SCUM. The more you desperately try to avoid attention, the less sense you actually make.

39. ISO #939

Sorry, the spoiler tags were showing for some reason and I forgot to put rumox in initially, here is the way it looked originally

my -cvote (am I doing this right?)

[SPOILER]MM, Blink, Naz, Fielz, David, Lenneth, Mag, Unknown[/SPOILER]

and then the other 2 guys who haven't spoken yet
    It's ok, but just know in the future. Next time just quote it and say oh I meant this " slwlwkejejwkwle "

40. ISO #940

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    which role? the SK? there is one : Joseph staline
    Out of the game: You're French, aren't you?

41. ISO #941

42. ISO #942

If Unknown is too townish to be town why do a lot of you mistrust him? And why aren't you lynching him? MM Lynch seems to be going through, even aamirus to some extent, but there's A LOT of resistance when it comes to a naz Lynch.
    I will never trust Distorted even if he appears extremely town. You gotta keep your suspicion for the people who could deceive you for real. Unknown gives me that feeling. Still, he didn't do anything wrong.. yet.

43. ISO #943

lmfao scum would totally say that everyone knows i take this shit seriously
    Your Vote says otherwise. Your scum-read on me is that I appear too townie, which isn’t a read at all. It just means you are basically saying that I’m scum no matter the actual role that I role in this game.

44. ISO #944

when someone confirms themselves as town in my eyes, I WILL BUDDY THEM. So anyone else who can do this for me WILL GET BUDDIED
    Strange...

45. ISO #945
    Ganelon

What I'm scared of is that both Unknown and naz are town lol. Why did this idea enter my head? Again I find naz extremely scummy but the mere fact that people want to Lynch Unknown makes me feel uneasy. @Everyone, if Unknown flips town, who do we Lynch?

46. ISO #946

Wait wtf @blinkskater and @marshmallow why the fuck did you claim THIS early?
    I retract my Citizen claim replace it by a no claim.

47. ISO #947

48. ISO #948

I simply don't agree with you. Mafia will want SK gone town will be easy pickens, SK will want MAFIA gone, they are a teamed majority with a nightchat, and that's my opinion
    Agree on that

49. ISO #949

I will never let someone who has the potential to harm town alive, so I'm advocating for his death. Because when he will get converted, that would be too late then. You don't wait for a survivor to help mafia tie with town don't you? I'm lynching on the same basis. Either he fake claimed as mafia and he's a mafia we lynch, or he's a sleeper agent and he's a future mafia we lynch, or he lied, threw confusion into town and played horribly.
    Hmm I have differen't thoughts about it that i'd rather not discuss, I will leave it in my LW, hopefully LENIN will be smart enough to be on me because I will carry this game as a shitizen

50. ISO #950
    Ganelon

I will never trust Distorted even if he appears extremely town. You gotta keep your suspicion for the people who could deceive you for real. Unknown gives me that feeling. Still, he didn't do anything wrong.. yet.
    I hope Distorted won't hate me for this but Distorted actually does play different when he is scum. It's not the same feel... it's more forced and more chaotic. Which I am not seeing here atm.